rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Must Read!!! 2 Days Into Discovering the Game,Newbie Seeing Results! Ya gotta c!

Must Read!!! 2 Days Into Discovering the Game,Newbie Seeing Results! Ya gotta c!

This is going to be my first time using game. I'll update if anything progresses. People might not think this is much, but a chic almost calling me a badass and still thanking me is a sign. Anyway, here's the correspondence that started it:

Her: Is our final on Tuesday? I just wanted to make sure because I got
a little mixed up on my dates. Thank you!

Me: the exam was today. hate to break it to u. the final was really
easy and everybody else was there. the instructor even asked
where u were.

lol, just joking, just joking, i kid u. the exam is scheduled for this
tuesday. I repeat: The exam is this Tuesday.

Her: Oh my goodness!! Lol you got me there for a moment haha I
literally felt my heart drop to my stomach lol you're so bad! Thank
you so much for the clarification [Image: smile.gif]

What I should have done more: In my reply, I should've also said that I covered for her by making something really crazy up like I told the instructor that she'd gone to Vegas. That would've excited her even more.

What I will do: depending on when students come, I'll try to flirt with another girl before class starts--brew up jealousy. Then, when she recounts about her e-mail, I'll say that I didn't see her e-mail because I was with a girl who really wanted me to help her study at her place, and say that maybe the message got lost in my spam or something. Better, I got so preoccupied at the girl's place that I forgot to check my e-mail.

Worst-case scenario: She doesn't say anything about the e-mail and stays quiet.

Hello.

BTW, just for clarification, I am not looking to have sex or engage in any sexual activity with this chic. I'm just testing out the game since I am still somewhat skeptical of it, although some things about it are true. I'm trying to see if she'll respond and maybe get interested.

Hello.

I'm getting complaints that you are trolling. Might want to relax on the posting.