rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your favorite weird things to eat

Me? I love spaghetti sauce on just about anything.

That burnt stuff on the bottom of a pan after you fry up a steak or some porkchops? I grab a spoon and scrape every last bit of that charred ambrosia, fuck my arteries.

I also love mayonnaise. I can eat those little disposable mayonnaise packets as a quick fatty snack. Actually, all condiment packets I can eat straight. Mustard packets are a nice tangy treat.

Based on the thread title, I'm expecting some "your sisters pussy" or "you mommas ass" jokes.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Those who dated Persian girls will know about this: doogh.

It's a carbonated minted yogourt drink.

[Image: FPAQBBx.jpg?1]

I love bacon grisel/fat.

I actually prefer it over the meat.

I have been doing atkins and been buying it in huge quantities. I find the bits and end packages more cost effective and there is more fat. Nothing like biting into some pig fat that is crispy yet juicy.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I love big(to me, medium) chunks of butter, I cut ~50g worth and eat it as a snack.

Raw eggs/mince/steaks. Cold leftovers.

Parts of animals people dont usually like eating- heart, kidney, bones, fish eyes etc

This is going to be easy.

century egg with congee. Century egg is a total acquired taste, but for fucks sake never drink orange juice while eating it.

[Image: byf05Tq.jpg]

Menudo

[Image: LN5VUaZ.jpg]

Thai "nam tok" (blood based) soup with noodles.

[Image: VXvGXtV.jpg]

All of this sounds disgusting but it's actually really tasty.

edit:

Another is Pho but instead of cooking the beef slices with the soup base just eat the noodles soupless with the rare beef.

A little hoisin, scallion, cilantro, chili vinegar, and sriracha on top and you have Pho tatar and you're good to go. Just make sure you have quality beef when you do something like that.

Haggis.

It's perfect with swede and carrot mash, a couple of beef sausages, and some gravy.

Fairly easy to find in England in the larger supermarkets.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Fried Yuca, with green aji sauce. The Peruvian Chicken joints are always the first places I go when I go back to the east coast.

I eat the skin on Kiwi fruits, a number of people find this weird for some reason.

Menudo also for me. Tomatoes by themselves. Peanut butter with no jelly. Organ meats including eyeballs and brain, plus cartilage. Noodles with no sauce or flavoring.

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”-Otto von Bismarck

Peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches. Especially with crunchy peanut butter.

Quote: (02-16-2015 07:08 PM)SirTimothy Wrote:  

Peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches. Especially with crunchy peanut butter.
Yeah, that's pretty weird man.

Quote: (02-16-2015 07:08 PM)SirTimothy Wrote:  

[Image: 0efdcf8ced41825c5468ad01801340c091406901...86e121.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Cold packed pickles and dried beef

This:

[Image: china-7-11-food.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-16-2015 06:26 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

This is going to be easy.

century egg with congee. Century egg is a total acquired taste, but for fucks sake never drink orange juice while eating it.

[Image: byf05Tq.jpg]
[Image: barf.gif]

All of this sounds disgusting but it's actually really tasty.
[Image: tumblr_m7onj1BCly1rtic00o2_500.gif]

My friend since kindergarten had me try some century egg when I was in China..... we are no longer friends.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (02-16-2015 06:26 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

century egg

This.
Also, tum gratorn.
[Image: DSC_0498.jpg]

This thread ain't even fair. Our Asian brothers are gonna win this motherfucker before it even starts.

Quote: (02-16-2015 07:59 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

My friend since kindergarten had me try some century egg when I was in China..... we are no longer friends.

When it's your first time it's almost mandatory to dip it with the soy sauce and sesame oil sauce. It's good stuff. [Image: RC3N9vBs.jpg]

I had reindeer a few times in Lapland. Actually it was delicious but the price is outrageous.

Also, tried bear meat there too. Felt like a real man. Like fuck I ate part of a bear.

Quote: (02-16-2015 08:10 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

This thread ain't even fair. Our Asian brothers are gonna win this motherfucker before it even starts.

To be fair there's some stuff I won't even touch.

Like the raw fermented Thai pork sausage. People actually get sick and die from eating it every year. Plus trichinosis risk is nothing to fuck around with.

Plus some variants of Som Tam (papaya salad) with the little land crabs in it. Bad bacteria content is high and you get the shits easily from it.

There's also a raw blood soup in Thailand I forget what it's called but it's real funky. I had a small taste of it in the countryside and that was it for me.

Ketchup on pizza.

Everyone tells me its absolutely disgusting. That doesn't make much sense to me since pizzas have tomato sauce under the cheese.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41987.html

Tripe. It's a once-a-year treat for me.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Trigger Warning...

Let's Asian this up all the way:

I'm assuming Suits has encountered all of these ShenZhen delicacies.

Snake or Rat Wine: Usually homemade across Southern China, cleans the kidneys and boosts the immune system. Even in Anglo-countries, we will go buy mice to make wine. When an old Asian grandma asks "Where is the nearest pet shop?", she isn't opening you.

[Image: Snake-wine.jpg]

Deep Fried Scorpion: Ultra-crunchy Lay's Classic potato chip heaven. You can get them in night markets in Taiwan, Beijing and Canton. Harder to make at home because you need to drain it's venom.

[Image: 234716-deep-fried-scorpions-on-a-stick--...-china.jpg]

Dog's Meat: Very common in Vietnam and Guangzhou. Speaks for itself. Obviously illegal in Anglo-nations.

[Image: dog_meat-tsf1.jpg]

Dried Cicada: That one is Native American. My friend is a Havasupai in Arizona, makes these often.
Silkworm: We boil soup out out of silkworm after it no longer spins silk. Ridiculously high amounts of protein. Imagine shrimp texture, but less stringy.

Durian: 50% people hate the smell, others can't resist. Why do Americans and Europeans hate it so much?

[Image: video-travel-durian-articleLarge.jpg]

[Image: Home-Page-Image.jpg]
[Image: SmokedFishSmokedNew.jpg]
[Image: saba.jpg]
[Image: chicharrones.jpg]

Not all that weird, really.