rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can a slut be reformed?

Can a slut be reformed?

Under any circumstances? What if she is still young, has had a life changing event or epiphany, or even somehow gains interest in red pill, etc...?

Or is there irreversible desensitization and damage already done no matter what?

A part of me wants to be optimistic and forgiving, but a part of me feels like once you've had enough one night stands or let three guys run a train on you, there's no going back.

Can a slut be reformed?

Quote: (02-11-2015 07:02 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Under any circumstances? What if she is still young, has had a life changing event or epiphany, or even somehow gains interest in red pill, etc...?

Or is there irreversible desensitization and damage already done no matter what?

A part of me wants to be optimistic and forgiving, but a part of me feels like once you've had enough one night stands or let three guys run a train on you, there's no going back.

There you go.

Then those same young women once they hit post wall will be like "I'm not that person anymore" 30 min before jumping on an alpha cock.

Also even if they could be reformed, that's completely irrelevant. What difference does it make? Her pussy still took a mile long of cock and barrel of juice inside. Think about that. You get to be the one to pick up the trash some jackasses threw away?

The fact that you are asking this meant that you've caught some feelings for some girls. Trust me I've been there. She's so passionate, so "honest" and you are just praying that this is one rare case of NAWALT. But deep down inside we know the real deal.

As men it's better to trust our guts. Also, don't ask questions you don't want answer to.

Enjoy the girl and the fun, but don't go "it's ok I forgive you" or something.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Can a slut be reformed?

Nobody specific, purely a philosophical and practical question.

Can a slut be reformed?

Are you asking the question how is sex addiction treated?

or are you trying to make some sort of typical red pill/blue pill comment?

The real answer is cognitive behavioral therapy and/or drugs.

Chances are the average player is not dealing with a chick who actually has a clinical problem. The average player's problem is that he wants to control her and hasn't attempted to understand how this particular chick's mind works.

WIA

Can a slut be reformed?

I think so.. I think the average slut can turn into a date able girl in some cases. Depending big time on you and your frame and how much of a bond you have with her.

I would lean more towards considering it the exception rather then the rule though.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Can a slut be reformed?

Playing the odds no, no they cannot. They may not cheat, I think at best they will still be overly flirty and crave more attention than your average girl.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Can a slut be reformed?

I'm gonna say no on this, especially one with a thousand cock stare.

"You can't make a hoe a housewife." - Chronic 2001

I've seen married sluts and they run all over their husband/boyfriend/fiancee.

Girls will always have their slut days then find god or turn good.

But I'll always remember how I blew a load in their face or how she got banged by 2 different dudes within 30 minutes of each other.

The poor bastards have no fucking idea.

Can a slut be reformed?

This is a very interesting question. My instinct is no but I have a hard time putting it in words. A slut isn't just a girl who's had a lot of cock. I know girls that don't give it up easy but go/went from LTR to LTR with very short breaks. Being a slut must mean something more like a girl who gives it up easy without a lot of emotional involvement. That taste for giving up the prize without emotional engagement can maybe be reformed but it's 10,000-1 against it. Even in that case she'd still have the memories of what it felt like to fuck lots of random dudes. The behaviors might have stopped for genuine reasons like maybe finding religion but the memories don't go away. The next guy would still line up in her mind next to all the earlier ones.

EDIT: Goes without saying that the main cause of "reform" is hitting the wall or the impending threat of it. That's not real. That's alpha fux beta bux.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Can a slut be reformed?

No.

Can a slut be reformed?

I think when they have kids.

Instead of seeking pleasure and validation, they turn much of that drive toward maintaining their children, and that becomes their "higher purpose."

This isn't applicable to trashy people who produce kid after kid, but your regular middle class girl from a decent family.

Can a slut be reformed?

If anything having kids transfers a woman's loyalty from her husband to her children and dramatically disincentivizes divorce for the man.

Can a slut be reformed?

Quote: (02-11-2015 08:51 PM)kmhour Wrote:  

If anything having kids transfers a woman's loyalty from her husband to her children and dramatically disincentivizes divorce for the man.

This isn't a fault or flaw of women though. Having children & raising them is a woman's biological imperative.

Can a slut be reformed?

No, a slut cannot be totally reformed.

She may eventually settle down and keep her whore-tendencies minimal, but give her enough incentive and she'll be riding cock just like in the "good old days".

Can a slut be reformed?

As Mech said in a recent post in the forum lounge, females are the perfect shape shifters.

A slut can reform herself overnight into the saintliest good girl if she sets her mind on snagging the right guy; and then go back to being an intrepid and shameless whore when her pussy tells her it's time to meet the wrong kind of guy again. This can all happen before you bat an eye and you would be none the wiser.

They "reform" when they get old and dry, and they become inveterate churchgoers and community organizers. Women have the genius for life; they roll with the punches and they take what is on offer. For this, they have my not-so-grudging admiration. That, and the exquisite and unspeakable uses of their splendid curves and alternately wet and dry holes.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Can a slut be reformed?

Quote: (02-11-2015 09:11 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

As Mech said in a recent post in the forum lounge, females are the perfect shape shifters.

A slut can reform herself overnight into the saintliest good girl if she sets her mind on snagging the right guy; and then go back to being an intrepid and shameless whore when her pussy tells her it's time to meet the wrong kind of guy again. This can all happen before you bat an eye and you would be none the wiser.

They "reform" when they get old and dry, and they become inveterate churchgoers and community organizers. Women have the genius for life; they roll with the punches and they take what is on offer. For this, they have my not-so-grudging admiration. That, and the exquisite and unspeakable uses of their splendid curves and alternately wet and dry holes.
[Image: clap.gif]
Have you considered writing poetry Lizard? I might actually become an enthusiast if we had more like this. I'm only into a few poets sadly.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Can a slut be reformed?

In theory, possible. Realistically, no.

The ROI on trying to "fix up" a slut is nil, most likely negative.

Fuck & chuck. Repeat. Fuck & chuck. Repeat. Fuck & chuck. Repeat......

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Can a slut be reformed?

Quote: (02-11-2015 09:00 PM)monster Wrote:  

this isn't a fault or flaw of women though. Having children & raising them is a woman's biological imperative.

sure, having children is a biological imperative. but it isn't related to what I said. the original question was "can a slut be reformed?" I would argue that the process of wifing up a slut might provide her with incentive to reform temporarily, but once her biological imperative has been resolved, her loyalty shifts, and the economic incentives have swung dramatically, her prior habits are more relevant than ever.

Can a slut be reformed?

hwuzhere, I am deeply flattered by your post. I'm not a poet and prose writing is what I do best; I am very happy that it gives you the kind of pleasure that men associate with poetry -- there is no higher praise.

Back to sluts...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Can a slut be reformed?

Nope

I've experimented with it before, these girls are damaged internally, emotionally and psychologically and there's nothing you can do to out back all her little pieces or they're sex addicts. Enjoy her for what she is, fuck her and have fun with her but expect nothing from her.

I recently banged a girl that has a notch count in her kitchen, interesting and nice girl and I can expound on my little experiment with her but there's no going back for a girl like this.

valhalla

Can a slut be reformed?

^ What where? Is the notch count formed on the refridgerator in the form of many little cat magnets linked together hopefully?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Can a slut be reformed?

So in other words, you want to know if there's any justification for putting a cape on and playing Captain Save-A-Hoe?

Can a slut be reformed?

Any woman who has a notch count > 3 is a slut. Change comes with a lot of logical introspection. I doubt if a lot of woman have a reasonable capacity for logic.

Can a slut be reformed?

define slut

you mean a girl who has fucked more than ten men? twenty? thirty? fifty?

Or do you mean the circumstances of the sexual acts? gangbangs? three blowjobs a day?

Because, depending on age, I would not call a woman who has had ten, twenty, thirty or even forty partners a "slut."

Its really more about the circumstances and how they view sexual activity.

I would not want to have a girlfriend who has an unhealthy view of sex that causes her to fuck a large number of men...or too few men for that matter.

Can a slut be reformed?

Absolutely not. The mark of real man(or a real player) is the ability to see or feel out the inner ho of a woman. It's there lurking just below the surface. You've got to remember ...women are social chameleons. That's how their acquire resources and survive. One night she puts on a Slayer shirt and she plays the role of a "metal chick". Next night she puts on some stripper shoes and body glitter and she's a "club girl". Next night it's cut off jeans and a cowboy hat and she's a country girl. She has to cover multiple markets to gets the most exposure to sell her goods. It's Marketing 101.

This is universally true for nice girls as well as slutty girls. The problem with slutty girls of today is that they're openly slutty. They talk about threesomes and sucking dick over dinner. That's all they know. So they are easy to pick out. It's the closet hoes you have to learn to spot. They act like good girls in public. They talk the talk. The way you can pick them out is watch how they act in groups verses how they act when they're alone with you. They're social chameleons remember? At a party you'll see this girl change her manner of speaking when talking to different people. She changes who she is based on who she is talking to. She has no sense of self or identity. Chances are she's slept with every guy there at some point in time. She's the girl with all guy friends.

So what's a guy to do if he wants an LTR with a quasi-virginal woman these day? Date younger girls. Date FOB girls. Take a trip and date foreign girls. After dating American girls for a while you'll be able to pick out if a foreign girl is a ho with ease. It'll be like a flashing neon sign on her forehead.

Team Nachos

Can a slut be reformed?

[Image: laugh5.gif]