rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barrister insists regret after the event cannot make it rape

[Image: barrister2.png]

Quote:Quote:

Married dad-of-four Mr Osborne, 71, wrote: ‘In my book, consent is consent, blind drunk or otherwise, and regret after the event cannot make it rape….I have a very simple solution which I hope you will agree is fair.

'I have always found it distasteful and unattractive the suggestion that as the victim was blind drunk she (was) therefore unable to give her consent to sex, or more to the point, she gave her consent which she would not have given had she been sober.

‘If the complainant (I do not refer to her as the victim) was under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or both, when she was “raped”, this provides the accused with a complete defence.

‘End of story and a victory for fairness, moderation and common sense!’

The post seems to have been removed from his blog after an outrage by femicunts.

http://www.david-osborne.com/blog/

The post by David Osborne has been condemned As 'deeply offensive'. Campaigners said his "deeply offensive" blog ignores current law around consent and plays up to old-fashioned stereotypes of rape victims.

Mr Osborne was speaking of the recent announcement by the Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, who said more should be done to determine whether a woman was fit to give consent in alleged rape cases.

‘It is not a crime to drink, but it is a crime for a rapist to target someone who is no longer capable of consenting to sex through drink,' Mrs Saunders said last month.

[Image: 05CE13DB00000514-2943634-Mr_Osborne_reje...582781.jpg]

He has the balls to stand up against the tyranny of feminism and oppression against men. I hope other male barristers take heed. He has sent the hamsters of women into overdrive. Check out the comments in http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rugs.html.

David Osborne I raise my glass to you. Here is his website if anyone needs legal services from him. We need more men like him in the courts.

[Image: 256970FB00000578-2943634-Davis_Osborne_s...763714.jpg]

http://www.david-osborne.com/

[Image: gifbook-leonardo-dicaprio.gif]

This dude is the man.

The only issue is if the girl was drugged (which never happens) it WOULD be rape.

But if a girl wants to get drunk and high, she is responsible for what she does.

Another solution would be to make it rape if EITHER party is intoxicated. So the "rapes" cancel out for drunk/high sex.

Surprised this post hasn't attracted more discussion. Bumping it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Sanity is hate. He should submit to re-education.

Quote: (06-12-2015 12:09 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Sanity is hate. He should submit to re-education.

I laughed a sad little laugh.

Too soon Phoenix. Too soon.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

The best rated comments on the article are all supporting him.