rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tattoos

Tattoos

What kind of tattoos do you all have?
I just got my second today...my first is my surname in script on the inside of my bicep, my second is a depiction of Psalm 23. I'll put some pics up once its all healed and looking good.

Tattoos

I got 2, first is a quote in latin on my forearm, 2nd is a half sleeve guardian angel that was a tribute tatt to my grandfather, then when my pup passed, I had her name worked into it but after the original but still looks like one piece. I was thinking another, in script down my spine, I just haven't decided what I want it to say yet so until something holds some meaning for me I won't bother. I'm not for big pieces over the body I think it can get cluttery so while it's addictive I keep it minimalistic.

Tattoos

[Image: 5697715964_2d4d0ab218_m.jpg]

[Image: 5697141563_23d5e700d9_m.jpg]

[Image: 5697141583_b798b66af0_m.jpg]

[Image: 5671177890_f97cdb5367_m.jpg]

Sympathy for the Devil

Tattoos

I always wanted to get a tribal tattoo on my arms and chest (Do not have any tattoos), but never pulled the trigger as I felt nowadays NOT having a tattoo is DVH.

Thoughts?

Mixx

Tattoos

SFTD - awesome ink...care to explain the significance of any of them?

Mixx- I think that not having tattoos can be just as effective as having them when running game, but that topic was covered in another thread. I think that the tribal design, especially when it wraps from arms to chest, looks fantastic.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_anpsKepwj_M/Sp...tattoo.png
i think that tatt is pretty sick, although it definitely looks like it is a digital version.

Tattoos

I got a few. I I want to get some on my chest and fill my upper arms

Tattoos

The overall theme is tribal-style symbol simplicity. I don't want to get anything to elaborate or with color. Though I may get some kind of tribal to connect them all, but that's not going to be for a while, if at all.

First one is a lambda, the symbol of Sparta from what I could research. Got a little obsessed with Spartan history for a while. Thank God the only thing that came out of it was the tattoo, a copy of 300 and some books. The second is a wolf's head I drew on paint. The eagle on my back is a mix of the Imperium of Man eagle from Warhammer 40 000 and the eagle on the Great Seal of the US that my insanely talented younger sister made for me.

The forth one is probably the most layered and meaningful. Its, as my blog is called, Sympathy for the Devil. The two triangles are the body of the Devil, horns on top, three lines for the pitchfork on the bottom, the two lines sticking out the sides are the burnt wings. The triangles also make an hour glass, representing the time we have left in life and when shown horizontally its a rough symbol for infinity, represents the eternal life of the Devil/fate/Gods/bad things (whatever you believe in) and that you can't escape him/it/them. Overall, it reminds me not to slow down or get comfortable with what's going on in my life. That things are constantly in a state of flux. That playing by the rules and being the stoic man usually get you screwed, as it did me with my marriage. And, finally, and what became a secondary meaning a few days after I got it, it means be the guy with the shit-eating grin. Always on the hunt. Always scoping the place for targets. Always be direct and unwavering. Be, at least in the eyes of feminists, fundamentalists and my past beta self, the devil.

Sympathy for the Devil

Tattoos

I have a Dallas Cowboys logo and name on my bicep that i got when i was 17 . FAIL!

Tattoos

I would never get one myself. Not that I have anything against them per se, I just don't want to get something then end up hating it in 15 years. If they were easy to remove, I might be more open to it, but it's the permanence of it that keeps me away. If you are going to get something, it should be something timeless and that won't look dated in a decade.

What do y'all think about girls who get tattoos? My feelings are all or nothing. I usually hate tattoos on chics, esp if it's a stupid ankle tattoo or tramp stamp. But if she goes all out, it can look sexy as hell. I think tattoos work well if a chic has that sultry goth or punk look:

[Image: 4b4bc44591214.jpg]

Tattoos

When a girl is covered in some ink I think it looks so sexy. Isn't that ironic that 1 or 2= trashy but sleeves or a giant tattoo = sexy? Tramp stamps, and the new common tattoo for girls which is on the foot, are tacky in my opinion.

Tattoos

Agreed. One or two dumb birds or Japanese characters don't cut it. Sleeves or a decent theme shows there's some thought behind it. Most chicks get them randomly, like they're part of shopping sprees.

Pic is too big, but here's Maria Brink from In This Moment. Great example of bangable chicks with tattoos.

Sympathy for the Devil

Tattoos

What about girls with the stars behind their ears. That shit looks horrible

Tattoos

Quote: (05-07-2011 07:18 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I always wanted to get a tribal tattoo on my arms and chest (Do not have any tattoos), but never pulled the trigger as I felt nowadays NOT having a tattoo is DVH.

Thoughts?

Mixx

I feel the same. I feel like the everyday crowd with a tattoo. In fact, I actually stand out because I DON'T have any tattoos nor are my ears pierced. Some people look at me in surprise for that.
Now that could be considered DHV.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Tattoos

Quote: (05-08-2011 02:05 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I have a Dallas Cowboys logo and name on my bicep that i got when i was 17 . FAIL!
[Image: confused.gif]

Tattoos

Quote: (05-07-2011 08:45 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

SFTD - awesome ink...care to explain the significance of any of them?

Mixx- I think that not having tattoos can be just as effective as having them when running game, but that topic was covered in another thread. I think that the tribal design, especially when it wraps from arms to chest, looks fantastic.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_anpsKepwj_M/Sp...tattoo.png
i think that tatt is pretty sick, although it definitely looks like it is a digital version.

OHHH man..that tattoo would look fucking great on me!!! Thanks for sharing...I was thinking about something similar to that...that shit does look tight, and I'm sure girls will love it. Man, I don;t kwno..I walywa thought about getting it, but felt it would be following what everyone else is doing.

Although, I still like girls with tribal tattoos. One girl had one going down her spine to the dimples above her ass/lower back that drove me crazy as I pounded her.

Mixx

Tattoos

Ive had this discussion before. Now more than ever I am against the idea of getting a tattoo. I think people should do whatever makes them happy, so fuck whatever I think, but here is my two cents for why its fucked up.

People get tattoos for various reasons, one of the most common I hear is they want some kind of memory or piece of themselves inked on their carcass. I cant see what can be so important youd mutilate your body that you couldnt just remember or take a picture of and frame. Get into photography if you want memories.

Next, the coolest tattoos are the ones you EARN. For instance, your initiation into manhood, or the crazy ass tattoos Maoris get. You dont have to ask the same question "what does that mean"... the tattoo itself is communication medium and needs no translation... it represents something all men recognize, not the silly school girl impulses I see all summer at the beach.

Too many people get tattoos for reasons I just dont think is good enough. You are not standing out if you get a tattoo.

When that is said, I come much harder when Im doggy-styling a girl with a tramp stamp. Dont know why.

Tattoos

Quote: (05-08-2011 01:56 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I feel the same. I feel like the everyday crowd with a tattoo. In fact, I actually stand out because I DON'T have any tattoos nor are my ears pierced. Some people look at me in surprise for that.
Now that could be considered DHV.

The days of instant respect for just having ink is over, somebody getting ink for personal reasons will never go out of style however. I have women constantly ask about my work. You see hipsters rocking stars or whatever is cool at the moment and those are the guys who will lose value in a womans eye, if you're trying to look the part and it's not genuine it'll read. That's my experience anyway.

Regarding DHV for not having work, I'm hearing guys more and more say what you're saying, I feel like I'm in the minority now so it makes me stand out. I think all that tatts going more mainstream has done is opened the more conservative girl up to the idea that ink is in play, if anything it's helped. The girl who thought it made you a bad boy or is turned on by the look is still gonna think along the same lines, and a girl who would've ruled you out prior isn't anymore. I'll never know how many women I've tried to work that ruled me out or thought less of me for the tatts tho I doubt many if any but I know that women have used it to open me countless time so I don't think it's hurting me in the slightest so in the DHV battle if your reason for having them or not having them are legit and you go bare or marked up with pride you'll have DHV it's the guys who are saying they won't get work cause others are getting them or the guys who are embarrassed by what they chose that are losing value. If you own your choice a chicks gonna eat it up either way.

Tattoos

Quote: (05-08-2011 05:46 PM)Invictus Wrote:  

When that is said, I come much harder when Im doggy-styling a girl with a tramp stamp. Dont know why.

Maybe your brain considers it a seal of approval of your choice.

Sympathy for the Devil

Tattoos

People get tattoos for various reasons, one of the most common I hear is they want some kind of memory or piece of themselves inked on their carcass. I cant see what can be so important youd mutilate your body that you couldnt just remember or take a picture of and frame. Get into photography if you want memories.

you said it all the second you said mutilate your body. Self expression and art to one is mutilation to another.

Tattoos

@speakeasy

nice pic! I never thought a tattooed chic could be hot.

Hello.

Tattoos

Because you know that she is a dirty little slut to get that bullshyt printed on her skin. A tramp stamp is just that..visual confirmation that she is an authentic cum depository.

Disclaimer: I love women.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Tattoos

Quote: (05-09-2011 01:47 AM)blurb Wrote:  

@speakeasy

nice pic! I never thought a tattooed chic could be hot.

More of her here: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/radeo+suicide

She's mad hot.

Tattoos

Quote: (05-09-2011 09:28 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Disclaimer: I love women.

Moma, you're my new favorite

As for tattoos, I have three rules.

1. No color, just black, white, and flesh
2. No English words, it kills the meaning if you have to stop and try to read it
3. Has to have personal meaning and originality

I have two tats right now, both are symbolic mashups of my Scandinavian and Irish heritage taking symbols from both and putting them together

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Tattoos

I wanted to bump this because I got m.o.b. tatted on my chest a few weeks ago right on my heart. It's in tagging letters and I'm very happy with the work. I feel the addiction coming on because I'm already planning my next one.

Tattoos

One of my FB's has a tramp stamp, though she got it back before they were really considered that... it's still sexy as hell to me... and not bad scenery to look at while I hit it from behind.

Personally, I've been wanting to get a tribal tattoo (phoenix) on my upper back for years. Haven't really had the cash or been able to take the leap yet.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee