rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

exchanging couchsurfing references anyone agree?

exchanging couchsurfing references anyone agree?

Hi I have couchsurfng profile with 7 references and all from girls [Image: biggrin.gif] I just traveled with 2 girls from CS and they asked me why I host only girls [Image: biggrin.gif] one of the obvious reasons I did not tell [Image: biggrin.gif]
I told that some were couples and some with her friends (and that is true) and basically it's just coincidence. Anyway this is reason for this topic [Image: biggrin.gif]
Also seems my CS ranking dropped I remember I read somewhere that CS drop ranking if it suspect that I host just girls. If we exchange reference everyone benefit because after accepting guest and getting reference I have seen rankings go up.

Story of my last experience, I traveled around not hosted with 2 CS girls I just wanted to take some days off and they offered even pay for petrol so I was not some beta provider paying for everything. We visited some beautiful places of my country went together swimming I liked one girl and I liked her I just felt it we flirted etc were sitting at beach watching sunset and sea waves crushing against rocks I was little bit cold after swimming she hugged me to warm up put her head on my shoulder etc. Nothing happened because of other girl who seemed pretty conservative not that she did not liked something but it was obvious that she would be upset if I started to kiss other girl etc. Point is if I would be alone with that girl I'm 99% sure I would bang her all 3 nights while she stayed there she even several times started talk sexually.
So here is my recipe for CS bang

Go together with one CS girl to some beautiful places sit together (preferably in some nice place where you are almost alone you can take some food for picnic and bottle of wine or champagne) have some fun and and if you are normal fun guy I would estimate you can have conversation rate to sex ~20-40%