rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

I'm at the last year of my Master program and will be graduating this September.

I gotta say gaming as a student in Paris is fuckawesome. The prettiest girls are found actually in public uni and not the expensive private schools. And you have access to students activities for free like dancing/sport/parties that just put you out there. All of this for free.

I discovered game too late and there s still too much angle of student game I want to explore. I'm really considering whether or not to take another degree (I got a worthless one anyway) to both get myself into better position and to prolong my indulgence. Im 24 FYI.

Of course, what sucks about being a student is that you have no money.

How does the game change once you start working? I'm giving blind projectures here, but for now I see mostly down side. There's a reason lots of guys do well in college but go beta miserable once they start working.

-Your time is much more limited for social activities. This means more bar cold approaching, which I frankly dont really like. Or man up and do what Giovonny does daygaming college girls on campuses.

-How do you meet young girls? I ll probably be working 9-5 for the first few years, and while I was an intern I found out that its very exhausting and sometimes you just dont wanna go out (maybe I wasnt used to it yet).

-How would young college girls view you? It is very easy to have a connection when you both are students, but if you are working would that makes it harder to connect, or would it make the girl respect you more?

-You got more money.

-Are the non-college girls as good? Frankly all the hottest girls Ive met are college students. Are colleagues or girls you meet at work social hours worth it? (again there s always problem of not shitting where you eat)

Would like to hear your experience transitioning from a college student to a full time worker, and the best strategy for adapting your game.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Dalaran Im in a similar situation. However my outlook is completely opposite.

Luckily, I just started working in real-estate while in school. Its a job that can pay very well, and I cant tell you enough how much good game with women translates into good salesmanship skills with renting properties ( except with a bit more integrity). I am eager to finish classes, I feel school is this temporary thing holding me back from really starting my life. I have ambitions and goals financially that I want to achieve, and that truly cannot start until I graduate. However I have the long term in sight and am trekking through.

Several things about work:

- As you said, you start cashing some money in the bank and that feels awesome. I dont give a shit who ever said money cant buy you happiness, well Ill tell you what, it sure as fuck helps.

- You meet tons of people through work, more importantly women.

- I have friends who spontaneously fly to awesome destinations for a week because they have the cash flow, and I simply do not at this point.

- Work is the real world, school is temporary.

I didnt truly experience the american college scene as I was overseas in the military. As Im sure it is great, there is plenty of hot pussy to be gamed in the real-world, who are just as DTF, so dont see you finishing college as this potentially limited access to poon.

How I see it:

Once you enter the real world, thats where you can truly develop your inner game. Thats when the gap between 'fake it till you make' and a legit playboy who has a nice harem of women while having the bank acount, confidence, and IDGF attitude gets minuscule enough that it becomes a reality.

Quote: (01-06-2015 12:10 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I'm at the last year of my Master program and will be graduating this September.

I gotta say gaming as a student in Paris is fuckawesome. The prettiest girls are found actually in public uni and not the expensive private schools. And you have access to students activities for free like dancing/sport/parties that just put you out there. All of this for free.

I discovered game too late and there s still too much angle of student game I want to explore. I'm really considering whether or not to take another degree (I got a worthless one anyway) to both get myself into better position and to prolong my indulgence. Im 24 FYI.

Of course, what sucks about being a student is that you have no money.

How does the game change once you start working? I'm giving blind projectures here, but for now I see mostly down side. There's a reason lots of guys do well in college but go beta miserable once they start working.

-Your time is much more limited for social activities. This means more bar cold approaching, which I frankly dont really like. Or man up and do what Giovonny does daygaming college girls on campuses.

-How do you meet young girls? I ll probably be working 9-5 for the first few years, and while I was an intern I found out that its very exhausting and sometimes you just dont wanna go out (maybe I wasnt used to it yet).

-How would young college girls view you? It is very easy to have a connection when you both are students, but if you are working would that makes it harder to connect, or would it make the girl respect you more?

-You got more money.

-Are the non-college girls as good? Frankly all the hottest girls Ive met are college students. Are colleagues or girls you meet at work social hours worth it? (again there s always problem of not shitting where you eat)

Would like to hear your experience transitioning from a college student to a full time worker, and the best strategy for adapting your game.

I would suggest to begin with the Roman Naval Strategy. The Romans had a kick ass army, but were shitty sailors and would get schooled in naval engagements. The Roman Naval Strategy was...to avoid the need to have one using their armies to crush all the superior naval powers around the Mediterranean, turning it into a "Roman Lake".

If you're young enough to fit in well in the college scene and keep banging smoking coeds, keep banging smoking coeds! The girls don't get any hotter in the working world (outside the circles of pro athletes and musicians).

The other big lesson of the working world is that you're basically a freshman for the next 5 years - you're going from the top of one circle to the bottom of another for a long time and it sucks.

Here is the DT advice - Ride that horse till the wheels fall off! Even if you get a cool top 2% job, it's probably STILL not as good as college. Even when you get job and start making money, tell the girls you're still in "grad school". It will allow you to stay connected to the college scene, while still having the money of the working world.

tl; dr Instead of being the poor man in the working world, be the rich guy in the college world.

Quote: (01-06-2015 12:50 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

I would suggest to begin with the Roman Naval Strategy. The Romans had a kick ass army, but were shitty sailors and would get schooled in naval engagements. The Roman Naval Strategy was...to avoid the need to have one using their armies to crush all the superior naval powers around the Mediterranean, turning it into a "Roman Lake".

If you're young enough to fit in well in the college scene and keep banging smoking coeds, keep banging smoking coeds! The girls don't get any hotter in the working world (outside the circles of pro athletes and musicians).

The other big lesson of the working world is that you're basically a freshman for the next 5 years - you're going from the top of one circle to the bottom of another for a long time and it sucks.

Thats an interesting way to look at it. Going the status roller coaster is no fun at all.

Quote:Quote:

Here is the DT advice - Ride that horse till the wheels fall off! Even if you get a cool top 2% job, it's probably STILL not as good as college. Even when you get job and start making money, tell the girls you're still in "grad school". It will allow you to stay connected to the college scene, while still having the money of the working world.

tl; dr Instead of being the poor man in the working world, be the rich guy in the college world.

Would you say its worth it to sacrifice your financial independence for a few more years to enjoy the school ride? I actually COULD use another degree, and my parents are totally supportive. I dont wanna go to work for for a few years and regret not prolonging school, then decide to come back to school at 28 thats a huge status dropper.

I didnt truly experience the american college scene as I was overseas in the military. As Im sure it is great, there is plenty of hot pussy to be gamed in the real-world, who are just as DTF, so dont see you finishing college as this potentially limited access to poon.

How I see it:

Once you enter the real world, thats where you can truly develop your inner game. Thats when the gap between 'fake it till you make' and a legit playboy who has a nice harem of women while having the bank acount, confidence, and IDGF attitude gets minuscule enough that it becomes a reality.

Good thing its working out for you. But it still seems to me that in terms of pussy quality and pussy access being in college still trumps working.

This feels really beta but I feel like I have my entire 30s to work my inner game but I can only do the school ride till 26-27, so might as well do it while I still can.

If you feel you missed out on the college experience, and don't have a marketable degree anyway, extending your stay for a marketable degree might not be a bad idea. Look at what scholarship opportunities are available, because if it's out of your own pocket, it will affect your decision.

Also put out your feelers now, if you actually get offered a cool job in your field, that's also a factor. Either way, keep hitting the college scene and telling everyone you're in "grad school" till you can't pull it off anymore.

I'm interested as well in the question OP asked. I discovered game late in college, but I'm not worrying too much about that since the talent wasn't great at my school anyways.

I'm about to move to nyc for my first job after undergrad, and want to put myself in a position to game and meet women in a variety of ways. Day, night, online, social circle, I want to do all of that.

Quote: (01-06-2015 01:26 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2015 12:50 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Would you say its worth it to sacrifice your financial independence for a few more years to enjoy the school ride? I actually COULD use another degree, and my parents are totally supportive. I dont wanna go to work for for a few years and regret not prolonging school, then decide to come back to school at 28 thats a huge status dropper.
I'm currently in a similar situation. I'm 28 and went back to school last fall to get a second undergraduate degree. I worked in a cubicle some time before quitting to live abroad. I have dated all over this year: from art school 18 year olds to law chicks in their mid 20's, and I believe the fact that I'm a student never cost me a bang, poor logistics did as I don't live on my own at the moment. Even though what I'm studying requires a lot of work and passion, it enhances in my game and frame especially at "late" age like me.

Dalaran1991: the difference only lies in logistics, while in school there are a plethora of hot women to choose from and you are not required to go far to find them. University has all that has a higher female to male ratio and sponsor many activities that women love to go to.

But post-graduation from school you will begin to realize that women are everywhere and not in such a small area, thus requiring you to go out and look for them. But you have many things to your advantage such as having a job, getting paid well and more time on your hands to pursue your own passions. With pursuing these hobbies you will notice there will be a bigger group of women you can choose from.

The biggest change is as you get older you will end trying to isolate these girls ASAP to bang them. You won't be at house parties nearly as often. There are too many friends of theirs that will try to cockblock or just be immature and get on your nerves.

It doesn't have to change if you don't want it to. In Western countries you really have until you look about 35 before things start getting much tougher.

The grad school lie is golden. Especially if you say you are just finishing up your last few classes at night and already have a full-time gig. This way you barely have to talk about your schoolwork because you are pretty much done.

All you have to do is live in a univesity neighborhood and get a membership at their gym for group fitness classes and campus clubs for group trips (outdoors clubs can be money).

You will eventually age out that is inevitable. It's why you move out of the West at some point.

You've got a lot of time though. Aren't you Asian and don't you look young for your age?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (01-06-2015 02:07 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

The biggest change is as you get older you will end trying to isolate these girls ASAP to bang them. You won't be at house parties nearly as often. There are too many friends of theirs that will try to cockblock or just be immature and get on your nerves.

It doesn't have to change if you don't want it to. In Western countries you really have until you look about 35 before things start getting much tougher.

The grad school lie is golden. Especially if you say you are just finishing up your last few classes at night and already have a full-time gig. This way you barely have to talk about your schoolwork because you are pretty much done.

All you have to do is live in a univesity neighborhood and get a membership at their gym for group fitness classes and campus clubs for group trips (outdoors clubs can be money).

You will eventually age out that is inevitable. It's why you move out of the West at some point.

You've got a lot of time though. Aren't you Asian and don't you look young for your age?

I'm 24 and if I'm dressing casual I've been guessed at anywhere from 18-22. But yeah being Asian I guess I'll stay this way all the way up until 40 [Image: tongue.gif]

It's not age that is a factor, mostly the life sequence associated with it. Nobody blame a 24 for not having a steady job and pulling binge drinking, but at 35 if you are still in school people certainly won't look at you favorably.

Plus I'm asking more about the life style change associated with student to work transition. As everyone already pointed out it certainly seems an advantage to be perceived as a student, hence the grad school lie. And yeah, social dynamics change. When you are technically an outsider it's much harder to integrate with student social circles and guys and gals will all be less friendly to you.

I'm core member of my salsa and aikido group and already I see that people hang out according to their social status, i.e working vs student. All the hot young girls hang with their university guys and sometimes some older buck try to pull one out, it's just not possible. If you aren't a student you don't get invited to hang out, have a drink or tagging for a movie. Even though some students in my group are 27-28 and a few young working men are also 27, there's just no mingling between them. People can be very cliqué.

Also, everyone says you've got more time when you are working. I don't find this to be the case. Unless you are working 2 part time jobs as student, you got a lot of free time on your hand. I spent more time dancing and training than studying and I'm doing ok. When I was a full time intern I think I went out maybe twice a month. And having to get up everyday at 8 suck ass.

The downside of being a student is the financial side. My parents are supportive but I don't want to take their $ forever, plus then you have to justify everything to them. But if you also work while studying you don't have much time left.

^ It is a lie you won't have more time when working to game unless you are location independent and set your own hours or work a night venue.

If you keep working your Game and $ to High Levels things will magically get better and better.

You cannot stagnate though.

Your age past your 30s is like inflation you are racing to have increasing Game and $ to keep beating inflation so your returns only increase.

I'd be happy banging early 30s 8s in my 60s. Who wouldn't be? You need to keep hustling hard and watching your health like a fucking eagle stalking prey or it won't happen. Did I forget to mention $?

Or

Notwithstanding girls, what do you want to do? Do you want to keep studying or start making a career? If you do something that you want to it would of course help when gaming. If you only continue to study because of the girls your success might not be as good as when you studied because you wanted to and the girls were just an added benefit.

By having good logistics you can always find an hour or so to go out and game. If you live right where the nightlife is just having a walk there quite often is no problem if you live nearby. If you work and make money good logistics as has been pointed out shouldn't be a problem.

What clubs do students in Paris go to? You can't continue to go there?

Also gaming non college girls is not all bad. They could actually be sweeter.

Even if you start working, if you after two years feel that you hate it, quit your job and get a new degree or study some other courses.

If you can, try to get a job which involves lots of travelling. Being on business somewhere is good for gaming.

You do sort of get used to working. When working you obviously make money and can often live more comfortably. You eat out more, take a taxi if you feel lazy, make sure to get good logistics and so on. Being in an unpaid internshit is sort of the worst of both worlds. You get to work alot but never see the fruits of said work.

I'm a 22 year old who graduated in May. A few months after graduation I moved to a brand new city with no connections and have had to change my lifestyle away from the college party life. Some of my ideas might be wrong, but this is what I've learned so far.

Quote: (01-06-2015 02:07 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I think the biggest thing is that "college game" is game on training wheels.

College kid: walks five minutes out of his dorm to get to a party.
Average Joe: lives 15 minutes away in the suburbs, and will only get laid if he plans "logistics" to live inside the city.

College kid: has frat parties, social events, club meeting/activites, drink specials, etc. all lined up after doing zero work at all.
Average Joe: the only planned nighttime activities are his XBox and Pornhub subscriptions. There are no parties thrown for Average Joe.

College kid: sleeps till whenever. Usually late. Recovers better from strength training and binge drinking.
Average Joe: wakes up at 7 AM Mon-Fri in order to make it to work.

College kid: will always see big tit Becky from Biology class along with 4 other stunners on his day-to-day on campus.
Average Joe: might see a MILF or two when getting groceries, but will not be interacting with women on a day-to-day basis.

I could go on and on about the differences, but you guys get the point. It is easier to do anything in college because it is not the real world yet.

I think this is another reason why there aren't as many posts about "college game" (except for true social idiots), because if you show up you will get laid a few times a year. Many of my friends who are socially inept, not funny, and beta as can be, STILL fucked a few cute girls in their time. I digress.

Quote: (01-06-2015 12:46 PM)sandman972 Wrote:  

- Work is the real world, school is temporary.

This is true.

Quote: (01-06-2015 03:08 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Plus I'm asking more about the life style change associated with student to work transition.

I'll elaborate about this some.

Now that you're not in college, you have to do everything for yourself. This is where 99.9% of men fail. All of the issues I discussed above, and every disparity between college and real life, are issues that can be overcome with the correct tools. Unfortunately, most guys do not have an internet database where they can:

-determine which bars are best to meet girls
-learn about how living close to a city center increases your odds of sex
-find out if their clothes are actually stylish and not just trendy

We are different though. RVF has the resources to help anyone overcome the hump that is "entering the real world." I'll admit, it is a challenge. I have not done too well in the past six months compared to how I did in college, but I'm learning and growing. If this lifestyle was easy, everyone would be doing it.

There's a reason why "college is the best four years of your life" according to average joe, and that's becuase all of the "opportunity" to "get lucky" were right in front of you. Fuck that. By refining their game and building a lifestyle that is independent of an educational institution, we can all have a crazy party playboy lifestyle. Winners create their own luck.

Quote: (01-06-2015 03:36 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ It is a lie you won't have more time when working to game unless you are location independent and set your own hours or work a night venue.

If you keep working your Game and $ to High Levels things will magically get better and better.

You cannot stagnate though.

Your age past your 30s is like inflation you are racing to have increasing Game and $ to keep beating inflation so your returns only increase.

I'd be happy banging early 30s 8s in my 60s. Who wouldn't be? You need to keep hustling hard and watching your health like a fucking eagle stalking prey or it won't happen. Did I forget to mention $?

This is spot on.

Great post above from redbeard. One thing I will add is that you have to work a lot harder to build and maintain a social circle after college. This goes doubly because not only will you lose touch with most of your college friends anyway, but even among the ones you still talk to, LTRs/marriage, children and career commitments will put space between you very quickly. Get into the habit of expanding your social circle and learn how to build friendships through providing value to other people. In college it takes basically zero effort to do this since everyone is concentrated in the same small area and there is a huge, built-in culture of regular partying and drinking, with minimal responsibilities in the way of full-time work or family obligations. In the real world you will have to hustle to accomplish even a fraction of the kind of socializing that is almost effortless in college.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

All these posts make me wanna curl up in my blanket and wish I was 16 again [Image: angel.gif]

Lol remind me of this video:

Joking aside, thanks for the info guys. I do need to sit down and consider my options carefully. You live a long life but you are only young once [Image: tongue.gif]

You need to manage your time much more efficiently I'd say is a huge change.

Have worthless habits like Xbox, Pornhub, or smoking weed and watching Netflix or a sports game with buds?

Start dropping that shit now.

It comes down to getting paid and getting laid. Try to grease the wheels of both of these at the same time by socializing with alpha guys that make good $, have connections, and like women.

Or

Keep in mind when you're in school you basically never have a year for your entire life without meeting new people. Once you start working it's the same boring fuckers over and over again. The places you go on your free time will probably end up being your new social circle outside of work because you're going to be spending most of your free time around them. This can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what city you live in, whether the girls are ugly or not, etc. But keep in mind it's going to be hard to make good friends once you're out of school, you're just going to meet a bunch of fuckers who want something from you.

The game changes, and the activities you choose are going to be your only chances to meet other people, so choose wisely.

Your time and location change greatly after college.

If you stay in Paris, stay going to the same events, your notch count goes up.

If you go back to your hometown, live with the parents, game will be the last thing on your mind.

New city and new job it's the worst of both worlds. Money is necessary to live near the action, and you're going to find that the chill neighborhoods with access to young hot chicks will be the most expensive and the least convenient to go to work from.

On top of that, work will exhaust you, and rarely will the money be worth the loss of youth and joy of life.

The only upside is that at 25, you're entering the game when you have a lot going for you. Game or not, chicks are looking for guys your age. They weren't looking for you in high school, some of college, and won't be if you look old, but right now is prime time. You lose concentrated hotties and gain a bigger pool of poon. Young chicks, older, different backgrounds and education levels. Plus now that you're a grown up, much more freedom.

WIA

Please keep in mind that people even thought they may SEEM more inteligent, sophisticated, LOGICAL. Are the same people you meet in university, high school and even middle school (then [YES, MIDDLE SCHOOL] the personality was 80% fixed for most people).

Case in point: I am aggresive. By nature, by education and by former profession.
I was RECOMMENDED to a new possition. Thus I thought I should be on my best behaviour, out of respect for the person. I was proactive in problem solving = asked everyone if there are things they need more information about and so forth. This got me attitude from women that were 5-6-7's. The last straw was when the Chief Accountant raised her voice at me.

I DECIDED to use a 50% more aggresive tone with her (to stop someone you have to escalate soo much they WANT to stop). I was 3 hierarchical steps below her. That made her shut up. The next day she was all nice and polite, and she remaind so for the rest of the year, until I quit.
Whilst still there I got back into my habbits. A 9 was hired one week later. She observed me in my default routine, results:

Laughed at every joke.
Tickled me.
She used to run after me in the building.
Asked one of her friends to ask me if I wanted to hook up with her.

NO MATTER THE AGE people are people.

Your game has to be YOUR GAME. If you change for others, if you live your life for others...then you draw the conclusion.
And if the moral aspect of my argument does not compel you, then : People can smell fake game, that will hurt you more than having a game that is not 100% "their cup of tea".

1. Social Circle becomes less and less important. Obviously, This can hurt you or help you. You can't rely on your frat, social club, or charismatic friends to get laid. The amount of time spent alone goes way up. Mediocre friends disappear quick. Girls tend to judge you as an individual more than your crew or group as whole. Game is an absolute necessity. You have the freedom to truly do whatever YOU want.

2. Sober/not-blacked-out social skills become more and more important. This is probably because logistics are so much harder. Unless you make logistics a serious priority, you can't caveman a girl to your apartment that happens to be 500 feet from your favorite bar anymore.

3. One-on-one dating becomes the primary way to get laid. This is mostly due to the lifestyle change and increased responsibility. Drunken one night stands still happen as much as you want them too - however, now that you are a legitimate adult, you will be leaving a ton of quality pussy on the table if you can't keep a girl's attention on a semi-sober 3+ hour date.

Quote: (01-08-2015 05:55 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

1. Social Circle becomes less and less important. Obviously, This can hurt you or help you. You can't rely on your frat, social club, or charismatic friends to get laid. The amount of time spent alone goes way up. Mediocre friends disappear quick. Girls tend to judge you as an individual more than your crew or group as whole. Game is an absolute necessity. You have the freedom to truly do whatever YOU want.

2. Sober/not-blacked-out social skills become more and more important. This is probably because logistics are so much harder. Unless you make logistics a serious priority, you can't caveman a girl to your apartment that happens to be 500 feet from your favorite bar anymore.

3. One-on-one dating becomes the primary way to get laid. This is mostly due to the lifestyle change and increased responsibility. Drunken one night stands still happen as much as you want them too - however, now that you are a legitimate adult, you will be leaving a ton of quality pussy on the table if you can't keep a girl's attention on a semi-sober 3+ hour date.

Great points.

A Centrally Located Apartment pretty much kills number #2 and helps out with #1 and #3 drastically. Do not underestimate it kiddos.

Or

I thought I would post an update, also to thanks all the gentlemen who contributed.

I gotta say that you were all correct. The game changes because you have to accomodate a new lifestyle. What was sustainable before no longer is.

Sit rep: After graduation I did an internship in a big market research firm. Fun times and I met my then manager, a big time Jason Statham look-alike player who mentors me in both work and girls. Still kept in contact with him nowadays. Still, even as an intern I could see my lifestyle changes for the worse: much less time to go out gaming, contact with hot girls plunge down, and energy level drop dead.

Now, 3 weeks after graduation, I landed a tenure-job (means I cannot be fired from) in one of the best firms in my field, but also a hellhole for redpill men. 70% are women, out of the 5 remaining guys 2 are gays... SJWism is off the chart.

Counting commute its an 8-8 job. By the time I go back home I'm exhausted and sapped of all energy. I dont even have time to go to gym that often. Im following advice from the sleep thread and trying to go to bed early and wake up early to do stuff that I would usually do at night.

When I do go out I still see the same hot girls as back in college, but the college-only venues are closed to me since a lot of them are day time based. Night game is usually out of the question because I cant just do that and have the energy to talk to a client in the morning.

Social circle wise I lost contact with almost all, except my closest buddies, in which case the friendship got even more solid as we all are growing up into full fledged men. One of them actively invites me to where girls are, but he is leaving soon for a new job. Changes little because I have always been a lone wolf.

I met a beautiful 20 year old virgin just before finding my job. The LTR is going steady so at least I dont need to actively game, however I'm reminded everyday of the fact that all LTR eventually end and prepares myself to get back out there to the hunt.

I've seen my approach to game changes dramatically. Before I relied on asshole game and social circle game, nowadays it transits into a more sniper-like game. Now I see no sense nor pleasure in pulling the bravado and high-energy prowling I did just a year ago, and instead trying to focus on developping charisma.

I miss school every minute I'm stuck in front of the screen but there's no whining about it. I know that the only way out is eventually become financially independent, but its hard since I have a degree and job experience that is very beta and hard to transfer. Being in the most bureaucratic country also doesn't help.

My plan for the moment is to wait a few years working the drone until I get citizenship, all the while saving up money. Then in 5 years get my ass out to Russia or back to Vietnam trying to set up a business.

To those who are in the position that I was: make the absolute most out of your college experience. Work life will not be worse but it will certainly not be better than college, everything considered.

Cold approach is definitely more important after school, unless you have a really good social circle.

In general, I think it takes more effort to succeed but there are potentially greater payoffs in terms of the quality and quantity of women available to you. While youth is always nice, I find that some girls between 22-30 can be very hot in terms of their style and the way they maintain themselves compared to the average college sorority girl still in the YOLO phase of her life.

You are lucky, I didn't get into game until after college, so I did miss out a lot.

But I much prefer having a job. You know when the model looking 18-20 yo girls ignored guys their age and dated older guys? when you work you get to be that guy.

I still pull university chicks, on average 6 years younger than me. The key is not to be the boring business guy and TO LOOK YOUNG (unless you are into gold diggers). I'm 26 but say I'm 22 (if I say 20 they still believe me, but that's too young). I always say I did a 3 years degree, this is my first year out of school, but I scored an amazing fist job, that's why I have the cash.

With a decent job you have your own studio 1 minute from the nightlife area, decorated so it blows her mind, you don't mind spending money on better clothes, or supplements for the gym. You can talk about all your amazing travels, which college students can't afford.

For her you are a different experience than all the broke college students she has fucked.

So, have the money of a 30 years old and the body of a 20 years old. Lift heavy , eat clean, supplement smartly (collagen, Vit C, fish oil) and take care of your skin BEFORE you see it aging, when the first wrinkles appear it will be too late.

As an example of how getting a job makes such a big difference not only for girls, but for your lifestyle... I spent the last NYE in HK, the previous one in Tokyo, next year will be Cape Town. Student's can't do that, can they.