rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plausible Deniability With No Logistics Whilst Night Gaming

Day gaming , has been eye opening to me but has not resulted in any bang thus far . I dress well ,I've got a decent dance game and i'm equipped with some novice game . I'm ready for night game .

I'll be going out without my phone with the specific intention of achieving an SNL. It's time to end this 6 month dry spell

I currently have terrible logistics , so if anythings going to happen it won't be at mine . How would you give plausible deniability to venue change back to her place ?

I'm familiar with dropping bait during the approach such as " yeah I just invented this brand new drink " or " yeah I've got the original vinyl of xyz artist " . Which makes it easier to venue change later on .

But venue changing with back to hers with " yeah let's go back to yours so i can show you that drink " isn't really air tight .

How would you guys give plausible deniability when you have no logistics ?

Girls know that when you say "Hey, come back to my place to see my really cool record collection" that you're going to spend about 60 seconds showing her your records before banging. It's basically a less crude way of saying "Come back to my place and take your pants off."

That being said, while it might sound a little more awkward, you can do the same for her place. If she mentions anything throughout the course of your interactions that you can use as a reason for her to bring you back to her place, then remember it. Don't be afraid to ask when the time comes what she's doing after the bar/club closes. And if all else fails, you can just ask her if she wants to be walked back to where she lives.

Nothing is air tight and the reality is that there are some girls that might not be comfortable brining you back to their place (room mate, parents, etc) that you would otherwise be banging if you had your own pad. Accept that and move on.

If you drive, there's always the backseat.

If not, good ol quickie in the disabled restroom/ nursing room.

Standard Night Club Game
0. prepare all day by chatting up people, then go through your ritual when you're about to go out
1. warm up sets - talk to whoever you see first, and get a lay of the land and vibe of the club/bar/lounge
2. real sets
3. PICK THE GIRL WITH THE BEST LOGISTICS, Get phone #'s from the rest

In each set, before you really lay the mack down, you're getting logistics
- oh you live with your parents
- oh you've got a husband
- oh you've got roommates

but then

- You got your own place? Nice, I bet it's all pink on the inside, hello kitty everywhere. You look like the type to have stuffed animals on your bed still *laughs*

Bust on her decorating skills so that she gives you details about it.

"Oh you've got a Georgia O'Keefe print over your couch, that's my favorite artist"

Run game. Dance. Meet her friends. Fend off the competitors, jump over the obstacles. Increase the heat.

Now what you need to do before you leave the venue is come to "an understanding" - i.e. you've increased the heat so much, that fucking is inevitable.

If a girl wants to fuck you, SHE'LL MAKE THE LOGISTICS WORK.

1) bathroom pull - with clubby/slutty/young girls "lemme show you something" *grab her hand*

2) parking lot pull - "lets get out of here" - behind the dumpster in the car

3) Her spot

So if you've got a problem with your spot, "I've got a situation at my spot, room mates tripping" especially if the roommates are your parents or your wife and infant child.

She should get it.
If not, reach back to that shit she said about her place earlier in the conversation.

These strategies are primarily for the young.
If you're 28+, you're game has to be extra tight. You can't give her time to think or reflect on why a grown man doesn't have his own spot.

WIA

Quote: (12-31-2014 08:18 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

These strategies are primarily for the young.
If you're 28+, you're game has to be extra tight. You can't give her time to think or reflect on why a grown man doesn't have his own spot.

WIA

Yes. Also, "my place is being renovated so I'm crashing with a friend/staying in a hotel room"

Also, "let's go back to your place and listen to that album" (when you've previously seeded shared music interests and expressed interest in an album she has)

"Come on, I'll take you home"

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote:Quote:

If a girl wants to fuck you, SHE'LL MAKE THE LOGISTICS WORK.
I laughed at this, it's so true. This is the type of girl who wants to get laid and doesn't give a fuck about her friends and their attempts to drag her away.

I hit 40 bangs living at home in college. Why are your logistics so shitty?

The easiest for me was always "save money cab together" or "my friend is dding, we have room" or inviting yourself to use her DD.

I lived in a place where sharing cabs was normal so it wasn't seen as slutty to leave with someone

Quote: (12-30-2014 06:14 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

Day gaming , has been eye opening to me but has not resulted in any bang thus far . I dress well ,I've got a decent dance game and i'm equipped with some novice game . I'm ready for night game .

I'll be going out without my phone with the specific intention of achieving an SNL. It's time to end this 6 month dry spell

I currently have terrible logistics , so if anythings going to happen it won't be at mine . How would you give plausible deniability to venue change back to her place ?

I'm familiar with dropping bait during the approach such as " yeah I just invented this brand new drink " or " yeah I've got the original vinyl of xyz artist " . Which makes it easier to venue change later on .

But venue changing with back to hers with " yeah let's go back to yours so i can show you that drink " isn't really air tight .

How would you guys give plausible deniability when you have no logistics ?

I have been dealing with bad logistics in NYC which is challenging to overcome. My thread might be applicable to your situation:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-38236.html