rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Affordable hotels/hostals where you can bring back girls

The intent of this thread is simple, we make a list of places throughout the world that are reasonably cheap with a decent to good location, where you can bring back a girl to fuck. It is expected that these places offer no luxuries, just basic rooms with some privacy.

It can be a budget hotel where no one cares who you bring back, it can be a hostel where you can take a private room and without anyone noticing can slip in a girl at night or it can even be a hotel where a double room is just very affordable given the location and the competition.

Name of city-location/name of place/price range/additional comments:

- Peru, Lima, Barranco - La Quinta Allison hotel - 23$ - good location close to some bars/clubs in a nice area, owner didnt care at all who I brought back, paid for standard room

- Peru, Cusco, City centre - Hostal next to club Templo - 15$ - private but crappy room in a hostal, owner loved that I was taking girls back every night, forgot the actual name, but Templo is one of the top places and it is right beside it, with a door and then stairs going up, 3 streets from the main plaza.

- Poland, Wroclaw, City centre - Centrum hostal - about 16$ - you get a private room and a entry card to enter the building, your not allowed to take guests however and you pass a reception, I didnt take any girls back but I think you probably can pass them through and in worst case scenario I assume they would just double the fee and then it is still very reasonable.

- Czech Republic, Ostrava, in the party street - Hotel Ruby Blue - 40$ - for this price you have a nice comfortable double room

- Ecuador, Quito, Plaza Foch (party district), Jose Calama street - 25$ - there are some hostals here with private rooms for 15$, if you bring a girl back you pay 10$ extra, no questions asked, right in the middle of the nightlife

No one really? Hate to bump my own thread, but I thought we could compile a nice list here.

- Milan, Italy - Hotel Perugino - $50 - not prime location but pretty central, can walk to center in about 20 mins and close to subway. Nice double room but slightly dated

- Cebu, Philippines - Gran Prix Hotel - $22 - just across the road from the main nightlife, Mango Square, and feels like a more fancy place than the price suggests. Free breakfast.

- Malate, Manila, Philippines - Golden Mango Inn - $20 - feels really sketchy but if you're somewhere like the Philippines that I think that kinda adds to the experience. Girl I bought back there commented that it made her feel like a prostitute and I can totally understand why. I later found out that you can get rooms in there by the hour to bring prostitutes. Fast free wifi which is rare in the Philippines.

- Malate, Manila, Philippines - Gran Prix Hotel - $32 - if you want somewhere a bit more respectable in Malate, this is a really good option and still quite cheap. Felt like a more premium hotel but the wifi didn't work.

- El Nido, Philippines - Shelly May Inn (I can't remember if this was the exact name) - $15 - only went here because it was the first place I saw once the bus dropped me off and I had a heavy bag (it's directly opposite the bus station). The building is only half built (they started building the upstairs then gave up), there was no running water to begin with, the toilet didn't flush, I found a big lizard under my bed and all the staff slept in the corridor outside my room every night so I'd have to step over them to get in and out. If I was there again, I'd get a tricycle down the road into the actual town and get somewhere there. It was cheaper than most the places in the actual town though.

Airbnb. Never had problems bringing girls back to my airbnb place. Prices very per city..

Don't forget to state if it's en suite or not.

Quote: (01-02-2015 06:28 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Don't forget to state if it's en suite or not.

Not familiar with the term, what do you mean with that?

And yes AirBnb is great, but not ideal for short stay visits.

^^

"(Of a bathroom) immediately adjoining a bedroom and forming part of the same set of rooms:
[AS ADJECTIVE]: all rooms have en-suite facilities
[AS ADVERB]: each bedroom has a small bathroom en suite"

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/defini...h/en-suite

In other words, you don't have to leave your private room to get to the bathroom and you don't need to share it with others.

Lima, Peru update:

Kokopelli Hostel- there is a bar on the roof which is open to the public (Ladie's Nights on tuesdays). They let guests in, they just ask for ID at front desk. Technically you're not supposed to bring them back to your room but no one really keeps an eye on you. Just tell them you're going up to the bar if they ask. Private rooms run $34-42 USD/night.

Pariwana Hostel- They apparently allow it too but I did not stay here.

^^credit goes to Cr33pn for showing me these places while I was looking for a guest-friendly place.

Lima con't:

Hostal Fock Ti (yes it's really called that)- a couple blocks north of Kennedy Park. I think this is actually a love hotel, but they charge by night rather than hour. Either way, me and Tinder chick only stayed there an hour. I was pretty drunk but I think it was 70 soles (around $23). A good option to have in your back pocket I suppose but honestly it is a sketchy place.

La Quinta de Allison- has already been mentioned but this place is a great deal. In the Barranco neighborhood, got a matrimonial room with private bath, wifi, etc...$23 USD/night. Since I had to move out of my private room in Kokopelli, due to overbooking, I was able to land a new lay last night with this place after setting up a date nearby. It's hard to book this place online (the only site which offered prices was http://www.despegar.com.pe, which apparently is a scam site). I just showed up with no reservation and booked a room.

They lock the door past midnight I think, but just knock and show them your room key and they just let you in, they don't care if you bring girls back. Didn't ask for her ID, nothing. If fact, the funny thing is, the guy didn't even ask for MY ID when I checked in earlier that day. He just handed me a notepad and a pencil but I already had my ID in hand so he used that instead. Maybe that's suspicious, and not funny. Either way, it works.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Mexico - any place with a sign Hotel Garage means its a short stay place. Outside of city centers look for Motel or Auto Hotel. Typically in these you drive in pay the attendant then get a curtained parking space with direct access to the room. Price 250 to 350 pesos for 3 hours.

Copenhagen: Private room in the Downtown Hostel, outside the lobby separate building so nobody goes there. Its about 80 $ but you split with a mate.

Quote: (12-31-2014 09:35 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

- El Nido, Philippines - Shelly May Inn (I can't remember if this was the exact name) - $15 - only went here because it was the first place I saw once the bus dropped me off and I had a heavy bag (it's directly opposite the bus station). The building is only half built (they started building the upstairs then gave up), there was no running water to begin with, the toilet didn't flush, I found a big lizard under my bed and all the staff slept in the corridor outside my room every night so I'd have to step over them to get in and out. If I was there again, I'd get a tricycle down the road into the actual town and get somewhere there. It was cheaper than most the places in the actual town though.

[Image: lol.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (03-26-2015 05:04 PM)joelf Wrote:  

Mexico - any place with a sign Hotel Garage means its a short stay place. Outside of city centers look for Motel or Auto Hotel. Typically in these you drive in pay the attendant then get a curtained parking space with direct access to the room. Price 250 to 350 pesos for 3 hours.

Can you please tell us what city has these places (I'm suspecting D.F.)? I've never seen a place like that in the three Mexican cities I've been to.

Quote: (03-27-2015 09:26 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Can you please tell us what city has these places (I'm suspecting D.F.)? I've never seen a place like that in the three Mexican cities I've been to.

Google hoteles de paso mexico, there are some online guides. Yes definitely lots in the DF (Hotel Garage) and Acapulco (anything called a motel). Some of these are pretty basic, others luxurious & kinky at much higher prices than what I noted above.

Quote: (03-27-2015 09:26 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

He means any regular mexican motel.