rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

under 21 girls

under 21 girls

1)Cant take them to the bars so what is the best date ideas?

2) if you only had 1 type of drink at your house to give to girls what would it be? wine?

under 21 girls

I'd say go the coffee route with them, but I'm certainly no expert, had an ex fall through because of this problem, we couldn't do anything on the weekends, got boring

As for getting her boozed up at your house, young girls seem to like one of two things. Beer, or sweet. Beer to prove how "adult" they are, or sweet drinks because they go down easier.

I'd keep a six pack of cheap beer in the fridge along with some cranberry and a bottle of vodka in the freezer

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

under 21 girls

I was talking to Rookie about this tonight because I've got this 20 year old I'm planning taking out later this week. Gonna just pick her up and tell her I left something at my house. Give her a tour and offer some drinks and go for the bang. Or we leave and come back. I'm gonna try to see if she has a fake ID, just trying to figure out how to bring it up.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

under 21 girls

To answer question 2, always have a bottle of vodka. Any girl that boozes is down with vodka.

under 21 girls

Dump Smirnoff in a Goose bottle, and laugh at how they act like its "so good"

Chef In Jeans

under 21 girls

Take a flask to the movies with you. Pull it out and nonchalantly start pouring it into your drink once inside watching previews. She will want some, so pour it into her cup too. By the time the movie is over you will both be nicely buzzed and she will be ready to rock.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 09:21 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Take a flask to the movies with you. Pull it out and nonchalantly start pouring it into your drink once inside watching previews. She will want some, so pour it into her cup too. By the time the movie is over you will both be nicely buzzed and she will be ready to rock.

Sounds like a 9th grade move. Movie date really Fisto?

under 21 girls

I keep a a girls fake ID at my house for her to use for the night. She will love you for it. Go to the bars. Rain shots. She will have the time of her life thinking how hot shit she is.

Make sure you get it back though when complete.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 09:34 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Sure, why not? Or you could do the coffee and icecream thing which is a waste of time. Unless a girl is already really comfortable, she's going to be nervous and intimidated by going to an older guys place (your master plan). So when she's under 21 you're stuck bringing the booze no matter what, and that means 9th grade all over again. I just did this and the girl thought I was a total rebel. It was cute.

Also, assuming you had a nice time, it is a lock that she'll come over to watch a movie next time, where you will probably get the bang.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 09:42 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Sure, why not? Or you could do the coffee and icecream thing which is a waste of time. Unless a girl is already really comfortable, she's going to be nervous and intimidated by going to an older guys place (your master plan). So when she's under 21 you're stuck bringing the booze no matter what, and that means 9th grade all over again. I just did this and the girl thought I was a total rebel. It was cute.

Also, assuming you had a nice time, it is a lock that she'll come over to watch a movie next time, where you will probably get the bang.

Movie dates are for couples and high school. You can't build any attraction or escalate sitting for 2 hours silent in a theater. I don't really get the logic. I'd be more inclined take her out to a pool, picnic, or some kind of activity. If the beach was closer that'd be an option for a second date.

under 21 girls

Actually in retrospect the couple under 21s I did bang, I spent a couple weeks just doing normal dates (coffee, movie, ect) then I invited her over one weekend to cook for her, bought wine for the occasion and just poured it, didnt ask.

Chef In Jeans

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 09:51 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Actually in retrospect the couple under 21s I did bang, I spent a couple weeks just doing normal dates (coffee, movie, ect) then I invited her over one weekend to cook for her, bought wine for the occasion and just poured it, didnt ask.

Yeah I just can't put myself through those kinds of normal dates for a 20 yr old.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 09:48 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Movie dates are for couples and high school. You can't build any attraction or escalate sitting for 2 hours silent in a theater. I don't really get the logic. I'd be more inclined take her out to a pool, picnic, or some kind of activity. If the beach was closer that'd be an option for a second date.

Uh bro, "come over and watch a movie" is code for "come over and let's fuck" There's your logic. Being in a theater and holding hands and touching each other is a great way to build tension. Esp if it's earlier in the day, then you go someplace else. Here in vegas there's a place called Town Square which is an outdoor mall and a great place to walk around before or after a movie. No one's forcing you to use a tried and true method. I don't get where the condescending attitude is coming from either. Maybe YOU can't build attraction or escalate, but don't get all high and mighty with your big pool/picnic plan.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 09:54 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Uh bro, "come over and watch a movie" is code for "come over and let's fuck" There's your logic. Being in a theater and holding hands and touching each other is a great way to build tension. Esp if it's earlier in the day, then you go someplace else. Here in vegas there's a place called Town Square which is an outdoor mall and a great place to walk around before or after a movie. No one's forcing you to use a tried and true method. I don't get where the condescending attitude is coming from either. Maybe YOU can't build attraction or escalate, but don't get all high and mighty with your big pool/picnic plan.

Uh bro, you said "Take a flask to the movies with you" - that's a theater, not your apartment. No attitude except for this comment, I think you read into it too much. Anyway, I think that a movie at YOUR place beats a theater 10:1, but we've all got our methods.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 10:01 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2011 09:54 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Uh bro, you said "Take a flask to the movies with you" - that's a theater, not your apartment. Big difference

And you said "movie dates" were for couples and highschoolers and I pointed out that when girls come over to watch a movie (movie date) they are ready to get intimate. Do you not understand the whole plan? Movie date theater with drinks, next movie date at home with drinks. Your options are limited with a 21 yr old. But hey whatever bro go do your "picnic" (sounds like a couples date) or "other activity" that isn't a couples date like going to the beach. I agree that having her come over is preferable, but if its your first time hanging out, you're upping your chances of being flaked on because the comfort level might not be there, again that's why I said see one in a theater first. If you're drinking together, you're having a good time. As you know, that builds comfort and set's up the stage to have her come over. If no attitude then my apologies, the comment about "9th grade" and other stuff came off that way, which surprised me.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 09:15 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Dump Smirnoff in a Goose bottle, and laugh at how they act like its "so good"
Fuck that's a good idea lol. I made a thread about dates with girls not old enough to drink, let me find it

Here it goes
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4117.html

under 21 girls

The flask move is classic. Hell, I've pulled it out at sports games, on the bus, in public, movies, etc. with girls. A quick way to get the 'we're breaking the rules and being naughty' vibe going.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-25-2011 10:12 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

And you said "movie dates" were for couples and highschoolers and I pointed out that when girls come over to watch a movie (movie date) they are ready to get intimate. Do you not understand the whole plan? Movie date theater with drinks, next movie date at home with drinks. Your options are limited with a 21 yr old. But hey whatever bro go do your "picnic" (sounds like a couples date) or "other activity" that isn't a couples date like going to the beach. I agree that having her come over is preferable, but if its your first time hanging out, you're upping your chances of being flaked on because the comfort level might not be there, again that's why I said see one in a theater first. If you're drinking together, you're having a good time. As you know, that builds comfort and set's up the stage to have her come over. If no attitude then my apologies, the comment about "9th grade" and other stuff came off that way, which surprised me.

Well I think you threw me off with what you originally said, which was a movie theater - hence, I referred to that as the "movie date." I didn't pick that up in your original post where you said:

Quote:Quote:

Take a flask to the movies with you

To me it doesn't translate to "Movie at home."

Anyway, semantics, misunderstanding, whichever. Sorry if I came across that way. I've always been opposed to dinner and/or movie dates for a first date. I know for a fact roosh and most of the manosphere is against dinner dates before banging, and although cheaper I view "movie theater dates" as very similar. Without enough attraction built (you'd have none on a first date), I don't know how you'll escalate with kino with the limited conversation and lighting.

If you managed a venue change afterwards sure, I get that. But it still seems like a waste of time (she'd only sober up walking around after anyway) when you could be doing something more exciting and engaging. Just my 2c.

I'm gonna try to get her into an 18+ club to drink after something else, hopefully she has a fake ID.

under 21 girls

get someone double her age and voila

under 21 girls

This is why it's good to have locked down a bar. If you know the owner you're fine and the girl will be really impressed.

under 21 girls

Quote: (04-26-2011 08:22 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

This is why it's good to have locked down a bar. If you know the owner you're fine and the girl will be really impressed.

True. I have a couple spots I could probably take her but DC is so ridiculously strict on ID'ing it could fail, making me look like a fool.

under 21 girls

Gmac,

I did recommend that as a 1st date, but as Agent GQ stated, the flask is the classic rebel move that will have her giggling and squealing with delight. Esp if you share a big cup of diet coke and Jack. I'm not misterbangunder20yrolds but the times I have, that has worked fine. I wouldn't take a girl 21 and over to a movie for a first date. I'm just saying that would be the 1st and the 2nd would be a movie at my place. I guess it could be tough to kino but, that wasn't a problem for me the last time I took a girl, I think the drinking was the reason. Other options, house party, bbq, throw the door guy a 20.

under 21 girls

I recently banged 2 girls under 21. Here is what I did...

Girl #1- First date, we went to a house party. Second date, I picked her up and we went straight to the liquor store. We poured vodka into our Gatorade bottles and went to a nice, upscale outdoor mall. We walked around the mall sipping our vodka/gatorade. We shopped a little, tried on a some expensive clothes, people watched, and got some pizza. After about 2 hours, I said, "lets to my place and smoke a j". Thats was it. Bang

Girl #2- First date, we met at her school for a quick lunch in her school's cafe. Second date, we went to a little chinese restaurant, nothing fancy. Then back to my house. Make out. Third date, I picked her up on my brother's motorcycle and we went for a ride. More make out. Fourth Date, I said..."wanna come over and watch Tosh.0". She came to my house and drank some wine. Bang.

The best place to take a girl under 21 is to your couch. They usually don't need much wining and dining. Don't do any formal "adult dates". I think taking them to a club is even too much investment. Just tell them to come over to your place to watch a funny tv show. If they are not comfortable doing that, take them somewhere to walk around and drink. I like outdoor malls but even the downtown shopping district is cool. The movies is ok too. Just make sure you have a drink and keep it close to your house so you can "go back to your place" easily. If they like you, and they are DTF, it doesn't take much to get them going. Don't waste alot of time and money on them. Have 2 drinks and then get back to your couch.

under 21 girls

I agree with Gio. Just get her straight over to your place. If she's under 21 she may live at home, so going over to a guy's house is almost like going out anyway. Plus chances are these girls have drank before, and don't want to go to a bar where they can't drink. At your place you can pop in a movie, get a couple drinks and proceed.

under 21 girls

I'm eating my words. Today I got the number of perhaps the most naturally beautiful girl I've encountered since being in Vegas. She's 19. There's no fucking way I'm taking this girl to a movie. I think I'll try to run a game plan like Gio.