rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Would You Do If You Were Looking For A Wife?

A lot of the game on this forum is directed at quick sex, because frankly, that's all most girls are good for.

What would you do differently if you were looking for a wife, or mother of your children? If you were trying to create a family, settle down, and have the kind of traditional relationship your ancestors might have considered normal?

Keep in mind, I'm not just talking game, but moving, lifestyle, etc. For example, I suspect many would look abroad, but in which countries?

I've seen a lot written in the sphere on marriage, but I'm yet to see anyone really explain how to make it work with any method as repeatable or consistent as the process you use to get laid.

What would you do if you knew you were looking to marry?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Brazil, Mexico, Poland, and the Phillipines seemed to be consistently mentioned as places with good LTR material.

French and French Canadian girls also seem to have a good rep.

As someone with little experience I would go to these places to see for myself and measure them against where I have been.

Obviously a girl that likes taking care of her man and looks at family as her top priority is what I'd look for.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Catch them young. 18-21.

Don't debate me.

Check out in my late 30s or early 40s, go to the Philippines for an extended stay and find the hottest 18yo filipina I can find. prenup her & wife her back in the states. also, dont throw a ring on it until she has surrendered all holes.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

My predictions for this post

From guys that have never been married
- i'll marry a virgin, just like my Grandpappy
- 2 cocks maximum
- young chick
- chick from some foreign locale probably South East Asia or Eastern Europe
- Chick from some place where I don't speak the language and don't know the culture

From guys that have been married or are currently married
- NEVER AGAIN, LISTEN TO ME, DON'T GET MARRIED

From guys that are too cool for school
- I'm just gonna be alpha
- instill competition anxiety, dread
- why marry? i've got a soft harem
- open marriage
- regular marriage, but i'll routinely get some on the side without her knowing, or with her willful ignorance

And from my "above it all"/jaded perspective

- You can't win. What it takes to bed her, is what you need to do keep her...but as she changes you have to change to counteract. No days off.

Let the games begin!

WIA

Catch a pure one who's graduated college. Not grow too old beforehand. I have no clue how anyone in their 40s could stand being around a 20 year old for anything other than banging.

Have a kid with her, divorce her. Be jaded and bitter and go back to banging everything in town.

Solid game plan for me. Definitely donate some sperm on the side

Stop having sex with white women and look into getting an arranged marriage within my ethnic group. It would be hardly ideal in terms of getting all the things I want out of a partner, but at least I'd have stable, long-lasting wife material.

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:40 PM)Sonoma Wrote:  

Be jaded and bitter and go back to banging everything in town.
[Image: lol.gif] funny but possibly true [Image: sad.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:34 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

My predictions for this post

From guys that have never been married
- i'll marry a virgin, just like my Grandpappy
- 2 cocks maximum
- young chick
- chick from some foreign locale probably South East Asia or Eastern Europe
- Chick from some place where I don't speak the language and don't know the culture

From guys that have been married or are currently married
- NEVER AGAIN, LISTEN TO ME, DON'T GET MARRIED

From guys that are too cool for school
- I'm just gonna be alpha
- instill competition anxiety, dread
- why marry? i've got a soft harem
- open marriage
- regular marriage, but i'll routinely get some on the side without her knowing, or with her willful ignorance

And from my "above it all"/jaded perspective

- You can't win. What it takes to bed her, is what you need to do keep her...but as she changes you have to change to counteract. No days off.

Let the games begin!

WIA

Case [Image: discussionclosed.gif]:

MDP

I would only marry someone from a stable and elite family - top schools, parents both highly educated and married long term.

Marriage is only for kids and I'd want the the best genepool, especially intellectually for them.

I'm not jewish, but lately the most interest and best 'dates' have been from Ashkenazi Jewish women who come from money and went to top ivy league schools (not Cornell or Penn sans Wharton). 6s and 7s.

If you don't want to have kids, why get married - and in that case I have a much more open mind that is geared more towards looks.

Tell my dad to call her dad.

Don't debate me.

What Would You Do If You Were Looking For A Wife? Question my life and poor decision making that has lead me to this point where I am considering marriage.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Do it earlier than me, I'm 50-something here in the Phils and it's hard to get 20 year old 8s, they all have 40-45 as their upper age limit. Past about 24 here they have too many cocks, Aspergers or other personality problem, or they lose their looks in the shitty environment.

Get location independent early or save enough to retire by 42. Start saving early.

It's not really location specific, as long as the income level there is sub-first world, it's the aggregate of

1) your inherent ( worldwide) SMV ( Ideal is YoungTallCoolRichFamous everywhere)
2) Your ability to arbitrage it by being in remote locations.

For instance, a 35 year old anonymous skilled tall white guy with a location independent income clearing 5K a month in Belarus, can get girls as good looking --if not as cultured-- as a frat bro from an old family attending Yale.

You can only become the first guy in one lifetime, you have to be born lucky to be the second.

But remember whether you WANT to be a baby-payer or not, women are genetically wired to assess you as one, so start saving early. Did I mention saving money early? ( Or acquiring portable skills)

Buy a plane to ticket to a city in Northern Mexico.

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:22 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

What Would You Do If You Were Looking For A Wife? Question my life and poor decision making that has lead me to this point where I am considering marriage.

We should probably narrow down where we are discussing marriage. It's not a monolith /the same everywhere. Some guys like the attachment emotionally, but don't want the financial rape that can occur in Anglosphere.

Marriage for someone from the USA in someplace like the Philippines is far different than in a gynocentric country like America.

If she acts up before you have kids, you can just buy a plane ticket and theoretically act as if she never existed.

I'm to a lawyer, but there is at least some chance you can legalize your divorce in the USA by showing you attempted to contact her before you file, and divorce her in absentia.

The person that can say No has all the power in a relationship.

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:32 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Buy a plane to ticket to a city in Northern Mexico.
I'm interested in this but how open are 20-somethings to guys over 50?

What would I do if I were looking for a wife? If I were looking for a wife I would be getting my head examined.

What in the world do you need a wife for, haven't you cats read "The Manipulated Man"? Marriage is to man what hamburger is to a cow. Brothers, brothers, men of all ages, we've become commodities in this world, we've become replaceable, disposable, used and abused by women. They want our loot and we want their fish pie, they want us to wine and dine them and we acquiesce because we are so horny and we are addicted to sensations, sex being the most appealing of all.

Would I get married, NO WAY, would I consider getting married, HELLS NO. Unless:
1. the girl has more money than me;
2. the girl lets me sleep with ALL of her friends when I get bored and when she is on her period; and
3. she lets me spend all of her money.

My conditions for marriage might seem extreme but this is close to what women expect of us when they say "I DO." Women will sleep with your friends and get a pass because we are so horny, so "in love", so manipulated that our manhood, our pride goes out the window and we forgive. If I ever decide to have kids I will have kids, I will never get married.

Lastly boys I will tell you this, look around at women your age, if you are in your 30s and 40s and tell me what you see? Wouldn't you rather hook up with 20 and early 30 year olds without the drama from these old hags?

If you are thinking that "traditional" girls in places like SEA are your salvation, think again. I'm pretty sure they have as high or higher notch counts than their western sisters, and are very deceptive. Also, while their scatterbrained antics provide entertainment for a while, like watching a kitten chase a ball of string, they often lack even basic common sense, and when they have that, they're still uninteresting.

This ground has been covered on the forums before, but much as I love SEA as a playground, I wouldn't wife one of the women up. Exceptions can be found, but that's true even in the West.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm a big believer in environments. I think marriage can work in my city, but not 120 miles away from it (still the same country).

If your wife lives in a Pro-Marriage place since her birth (probably with her family) and is young (< 25) and from a good family, marriage can work.

It's simple, she'll think she has made it in her life by having this small family and raising it. The environment and society will confirm her state of mind.

If the society acts/thinks differently, she'll change.

Bring a conservative/family women to New York and she is only a few conferences, talks, books away from changing her perspective about life and a couple years from breaking with you and looking for a "better" life.

Find someone with the correct genetic traits, then train her to be a suitable mate, and have her shit out a few parasites for me.

Ill keep gaming til I find the "one". I know this sounds like wishful thinking, but at the end of the day I want my wife to be like my best friend and someone I can trust with my kids and finances.

The exact same thing I am doing right now.

I've got a lot of things I want to accomplish as a man, and I'm going to keep after that. Nothing is going to change.

I don't have rules for myself. If it feels right I have no problem being in a relationship. If a girl comes along and she fits in my life and adds value I keep her around, pretty simple. I trust my gut. However, instances like that are very rare.

If I woke up one day and realized that I'd been with the same girl for an exceptionally long period of time, like several years, and she still made my dick hard, if I still enjoyed spending time with her, maybe I would consider putting a ring on her.

I'd never "look" for a wife though.

Maybe in 20 years I'll have a different opinion.

I would get a girl in SEA for sure. I game a lot of girls, but when it comes to choosing a good girlfriend / LTR, I take in account the following:

- Must be virgin (easy to find in SEA)
- Must be early 20's (I am 23 myself)
- Must come from a complete family, unless the mother is a widow (women follow their mom usually)
- Must have education, at least university (again, very easy to find)
- Must come from a family with money (doesn't need to be rich, just make sure the parents don't work as a clerk in a store)

As for the rest, it's all about boner test, attitude, habits, etc. on a case by case basis. Those are the 5 criterias any girl must pass to even get a date.

Otherwise, I will "date" her, but to include her in my harem only.

Spend all your money traveling and banging sluts around the world, come back home and get in debt.

Pretend to be rich - nice clothes, fancy car, 5 star hotels, etc.

Find a gold digger on Seeking Arrangement, throw some money at her and show her that you're loaded.

Max out all your credit cards and have an expensive wedding and honeymoon.

After that, tell the gold digger that you are actually poor and she has to support you now.

If she does, sit on your ass and drink beer. If she doesn't, borrow some more money and fuck off to some tropical island to bang more sluts.

Wait a few years until bankruptcy records are wiped out, then come back home again, rinse and repeat.

We obviously don't have enough threads on this already:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-37610.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42999.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34059.html