rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Founder of "Return of Queens" Starts a New Website

http://kingsandqueensreturn.com/about/

Quote:Quote:

Kings & Queens has been born from 3 different websites combining the works of all or most of their writers. Return of Queens is the main website being pulled from as you will notice when you peruse the posts.

Why the new website?

Quite frankly, the goal for Return of Queens was to get people together where they would feel safe and comfortable discussing matters effecting not only relationships between the genders, but how those relationships effect society. Our main goal was to change the minds of women who may be teetering on the brink of feminism. We hoped that more women would reject feminist ideals, which many have thank goodness, but not enough. Another goal was for women to embrace their natural roles as women, and within their spectrum of talents, and to become more feminine and supportive of men. Although RoQ is still getting plenty of hits, and her rankings are still climbing, this is where we failed.

Perhaps it was the shitty way in which we presented things. Maybe it was because I was too harsh on people in not allowing open discussion. What I witnessed, and what has shaped my opinion on why RoQ is not effective and will not ever be is that:

Women don’t care enough about themselves to want to become better women. Not all mind you, but most. There were only a small handful of women who came to the site who actually seemed interested in becoming more feminine, more supportive of men, or embracing their natural gender roles. Too many women parroted the social justice warrior and feminist talking points.
The men who visited, by and large, were so anti-women that it made it impossible to allow them to participate if women were to feel good about participating here as well. No matted what women said, or did, or thought or believed, these men did not and never will see women for anything other than money grubbing, resource sucking, lying, whores to use for their own sexual gratification. They do now and will always exhibit an underlying hatred towards women.
Plus, I wasn’t having fun anymore because I felt as though I had to play this strong leadership role where I was also expected to be the feminine, cultured, demure, wonderful graceful woman that I and others are trying to encourage every other woman to be.

Your thoughts?

Well it looked like the original website did not reach many women. The is due to the dearth of women wanting to improve themselves unlike men.

Also they hosted a snarky writer called ''Charity Love'' quite the feminist she appears to be.

Return of Queens sounds like the title of a musical featuring some really fabulous cross-dressers and gays

Quote: (12-11-2014 10:20 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Return of Queens sounds like the title of a musical featuring some really fabulous cross-dressers and gays

My first thought exactly

She needs to get off ROK's jock.

Your thoughts?

At least Roosh knows the difference between 'effect' and 'affect'.

Perhaps it was the shitty way in which we presented things. Maybe it was because I was too harsh on people in not allowing open discussion. What I witnessed, and what has shaped my opinion on why RoQ is not effective and will not ever be is that:

1. Women don’t care enough about themselves to want to become better women. Not all mind you, but most. There were only a small handful of women who came to the site who actually seemed interested in becoming more feminine, more supportive of men, or embracing their natural gender roles. Too many women parroted the social justice warrior and feminist talking points.

2. The men who visited, by and large, were so anti-women that it made it impossible to allow them to participate if women were to feel good about participating here as well. No matted what women said, or did, or thought or believed, these men did not and never will see women for anything other than money grubbing, resource sucking, lying, whores to use for their own sexual gratification. They do now and will always exhibit an underlying hatred towards women.

Well - it's easy to block the men who are not open in a discussion. ROK does so too.

Women don't want to be told openly on how to be more feminine and Red Pill. They want to have their egos assuaged and told that they are perfect the way they are.

The site might have worked in the 1950s when women took classes to become more lady-like and attract a good husband. Now they rather care about growing their armpit-hair and coloring it green and how to stick it to the imaginary patriarchy.

I've talked to the woman who ran RoQ. She's nice. She actually got me into blogging. She's very right wing, an older woman. But yea, red pill women are few and far between. Most women would rather hear you-go-girlisms than for them to embrace being traditional or feminine.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Men become kings by inheriting the throne or by finding their own dynasty. Women become queens by inheriting the throne or marrying a king. Point is there are self made kings but it takes a king to make a queen.

Women don't like to be called queens as much as they like to be called princesses which is the same sans responsibility.

Which is different from men, every prince wants to become mature into a king.

Any time someone says "safe and comfortable" you know the content they're pushing is worthless.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development