rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Currently finding myself in a unique situation, help me brothers!

Long time lurker, never posted until now. My game is fairly solid I guess, I have a good amount of lays up to this point and I'm 23 years old. Anyways, most of my bangs and LTR's have come from cold approaches in bars/clubs, and recently I find myself in a bind because I'm in a circumstance that is fairly new to me and I'm not experiencing the typical progression I'm used to. This particular girl is a college roommate of one of my good friends (a girl) and I have been seeing her out the past couple weeks.

Week 1 - We are introduced, nothing more than a brief introductory convo.
Week 2 - I don't even talk to her as I'm not getting any sort of vibe, however as I'm increasingly realizing she is very shy.
Week 3 - my friend out of the blue tells me she wants to set me up with her friend(the shy girl). Going off this I engage her in conversation, we talk for a little and then nothing more.
Week 4 - I ask her to dance, we end up making out and I get her number.

I got the number on Saturday, it's now Wednesday. I don't know what to do in this situation because to be honest I've never had the process of gaming a chick be so drawn out. I'm thinking about texting her tomorrow and asking her to go out for drinks Friday, but part of me thinks it may be better to take the chance that I see her out with my friends this weekend and continue from there. I actually really enjoy the fact that she is introverted, its a nice change of pace from my usual loud obnoxious slut, so I don't want to ruin things here. Any advice is appreciated!

I'm 23 as well, and honestly I would put her in a social situation if she is so shy. Invite her over for drinks at your place and go for the bang there. She may be more apt to come over than most because of the shyness. Exploit weaknesses. That will be one less hurdle to jump before reaching the goal that is the bang.

What do you mean that you have never had the process of gaming a girl be so drawn out? It's only been four days right?

I would of called her Sunday.

I mean that every girl I've banged its happened before getting to know them for four weeks. I figure I'll just text her tomorrow and ask her to hangout friday.

Why are you waiting until tomorrow to text her?

Lol I don't really know. I think I've had better experience with flaking in the past if I don't schedule a date too far in advanced.

Why not text her for drinks tonight? You're overthinking this.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

IMO you're completely over thinking the process. The reason why you're not banging this chick is because she can sense that you're a) out of your element and b) you are giving a shit.

Here's what you do: NOTHING. Have a great time and stop giving a rat's rectum what happens. The more she senses that you couldn't care less the more she'll start pulling. Women are attention whores and they have a keen sense of reading subtle signals in a man. Don't give her anything but don't be cold either. Just smile and be cool - treat her like one of your buddies - make it an experiment and see what happens ;-)

BTW, she may come across as all innocent and as possible relationship material. Trust me brother - those are among the sluttiest screamers you'll come across. There are no good girls - only bad girls trying to be good.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Appreciate the responses bro's, you guys are right I am definitely over-thinking it, unfortunately I sometimes do that about girls I'm actually interested in. Don't worry, I don't intend on marrying this girl at the end of the day they are all sluts but I am interested to see where this goes.

Go in for the kill, Your friend didn't just try to set you up with shy girl out of the blue. They have obviously been talking about you and shy girl told your friend that she needed some help. The only question is, will she let you fuck her without wifing her? Get her alone and make your move.

Ive just gotten some new info, apparently last weekend when I hooked up with the girl her friend was suggesting that she go back to my place with me and her response was "I don't want to seem like a slut". It's looking like she wants an LTR to me, probably just gunna wait till next time I see her and try to get her back to my place.

Quote: (12-10-2014 04:45 PM)Atticus829 Wrote:  

Ive just gotten some new info, apparently last weekend when I hooked up with the girl her friend was suggesting that she go back to my place with me and her response was "I don't want to seem like a slut". It's looking like she wants an LTR to me, probably just gunna wait till next time I see her and try to get her back to my place.

How old are you kiddo? Sorry but you sound like a fledgling ;-)

You're still thinking about this - not gonna work - you will lose because you're the one who cares. Do you think SHE's on a forum getting advice how to nail YOU down right now? Look in the mirror - are you seeing the guy you want to be? It doesn't matter WTF she says or thinks, she's obviously a baby. Frankly speaking - it's within a circle of friends and that spells drama. Too many young bucks are getting burned these days (i.e. rape allegations).

Hit the gym - get pumped - meet another girl. If you go out and bang some little slut tonight that girl will not seem that important to you anymore. Broaden your perspective.

Redpillage out.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I'm 23 lol, trust me I get my fair share of sluts, I was just genuinely interested in this particular girl, but you are right I was over thinking things.

Quote: (12-10-2014 05:37 PM)Atticus829 Wrote:  

I'm 23 lol, trust me I get my fair share of sluts, I was just genuinely interested in this particular girl, but you are right I was over thinking things.

Yeah mate - I'm a few years older (you're a fledgling in my book - hehe). Took me a long time to figure out that every time I really cared about a girl I got stomped on. Just trying to save you some pain and a lot of lost effort. When I was your age we didn't have the benefit of online forums - you had to learn from the old dogs willing to share the tricks of the trade.

Bottom line - be cool about it and she'll chase after you. Best of luck!

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman