rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Awkward situation

Awkward situation

So lets say I hooked up with few girls online and will meet them when I land. Now 1 of these girls is so different from the pictures and shes fucking ugly. Or lets say she works in a store and gave her your number to meet up with her later... BUT shes weird,psycho or you're not comfy with her.

What is the escape plan here? Now I'm not an asshole and will just say I don't like you piss off... What's the best way to bail?

I need to go to the toilet then [Image: tdcs.gif]

Need to make a phone call then [Image: tdcs.gif]

Any advice ? [Image: confused.gif]

Awkward situation

Don't use vague thread titles, avoid gay words ("comfy"), and:

[Image: attachment.jpg23382]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Awkward situation

I think it's best to be honest.

A simple "I'm not feeling this and I don't want to waste either of out time so I'm gonna go".

Awkward situation

Quote: (12-07-2014 07:33 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I think it's best to be honest.

A simple "I'm not feeling this and I don't want to waste either of out time so I'm gonna go".

I'd take or make a phone call, say thats the reason you need to leave and then text the above suggestion from Crash Bang.

I'd rather be out of the path of drama than 'man up' and tell the girl to her face.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Awkward situation

Had this happen once before. We met up in a campus bookstore and she turned out to be very unattractive, so I just said I had to go and then bounced.

Awkward situation

Text a friend to call you ASAP. Answer the phone with trepidation and tell her your friend is in the emergency room, your dog is sick &c.

Awkward situation

If the shoe was on the other foot would she go through all this trouble to bail without hurting your feelings ?

I doubt it .

Awkward situation

Happened to me twice recently. I said I was tired and jet lagged, then apologized and left.

Awkward situation

Had this happen to me as well. I'm a pretty chill guy but honest. I'll at least stay for little and have some convo if I don't have shit else to do. My friend's advice is always go for the head as compensation haha. On the other hand if I had other ish to do and this was just a quick stop to test the waters., i'll chat it up for like 5 mins then say you really don't look like your pictures, nice meeting you and bounce.

Awkward situation

If you're not feeling any "chemistry", it's best to chat for a second and then tell her that's there's no "chemistry" and bounce.

But if you're trying to up your game, it's a good opportunity to run something on a willing audience. Plus some head at the end of the night is never a bad move, right?

WIA

Awkward situation

If you really want to test yourself just tell her that you're not feeling it, then bounce.

If you don't have the balls of steel that requires, tell her you have diarrhea and need to use the bathroom. She will get the point.

Awkward situation

Quote: (12-08-2014 08:28 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

If you really want to test yourself just tell her that you're not feeling it, then bounce.

Guys, there is no other option. Not only do you have ZERO downside (you're not in to her, you just met her, nothing she can do or say will really affect that), but you might as well be honest as honesty is WAY easier than making shit up.

Just tell her, "look, you're a great girl but..."

"you're not my style"

"you're not my cup of tea"

"I'm not feeling it"

"I'm not feeling a spark"

"I just don't feel like we have a connection"

"I'm gonna go"

"I don't think we'd be good long term"

ANY of those above will work and a girl will understand them. They might not be happy about it, but what can you say to the male equivalent of "let's just be friends...except I don't need female friends."

And if you're scared to use any of these, I've basically used them all and never got worse than an upset girl that stormed away from me...and I actually felt pretty justified afterwards.

Unless she's a bitch or pretending like she hasn't gained 20 pounds since her lightest picture (if you met her online) then there's no reason not to use the above. Just leaving her at a place without saying anything is just weak. Say what you mean and just bounce. It's just a rejection, let them down easy/civilly.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Awkward situation

Thanks for the helpful advice guys!

Awkward situation

When girls want to put you in the friendzone, they don't hesitate. "Let's be friend". "you're not my style". As a man, and especially if you want to be Alpha, you have to be able to do the same.