rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian girls with small butts damaging their L1-L5 vertebrates and disc.

WWPD
What would Putin do?

[Image: Putin-thumbs-up-holocaust-denial-law.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ml0oll1gLc1r53d5ro1_500.jpg]

This popped up on my facebook Timeline today.
I'm not a Doctor or a Chiropractor...but someone tells these girls... they don't need to do this...
They just....don't have the booty meat

I am the cock carousel

Apparently he's Putin a stop to it.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Putin would Cry:
[Image: tumblr_m0ex8r0R2X1r6mfoso1_250.gif]

I started crying laughing at 0:06

What are they shaking....

[ .. empty space where booty should be.. ]

Leave the booty shaking to: Latina girls, Black girls, and American PAWG white girls with corn fed bootys.

For the Russian Women, less is more. To me they look best not doing much but looking sexy and feminine:

Do bubble butts exist in Slavic countries? This is one of these times I wish Greek Kamaki was here.

^ Would he Crimea river?

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote: (12-04-2014 09:34 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Do bubble butts exist in Slavic countries? This is one of these times I wish Greek Kamaki was here.

It's all relative. If you spend enough time in Russia or Ukraine you start to think you found a girl with a donk, but when you come back to the west you realize it was probably just average. The positive is that 4 inch heels make even small asses look solid.

Poland may be a different story though.

Quote: (12-04-2014 09:12 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

WWPD
What would Putin do?

[Image: Putin-thumbs-up-holocaust-denial-law.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ml0oll1gLc1r53d5ro1_500.jpg]

This popped up on my facebook Timeline today.
I'm not a Doctor or a Chiropractor...but someone tells these girls... they don't need to do this...
They just....don't have the booty meat

Would gladly invade, penetrate, and teach ms. bright pink how to squat.

They do in Serbia.

I kinda miss Kamaki every now and then [Image: lol.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Dated a Ukrainian with some Polish roots. Big tits, nicely sculpted booty, thin waist. I can still picture her 20 year old body bent over my couch with her smooth waxed lips inviting me.

She had a big nose, and I'm glad I caught her well before she started to morph into her mother (the horror).

Quote: (12-04-2014 09:34 PM)kosko Wrote:  

[Image: cy8gx.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lv9gy159oI1r2avnn.gif]

WB all.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Yeah - though less of them - usually some of the short petite girls have some muscular bubbly butt.

Am I the only one completely turned off by twerking? It doesn't matter what the girl looks like, it's just not natural for me. Never once had a boner from it. It's a cry for attention and a fad, something only .05% of women can pull off without looking like a convulsing chicken with downs syndrome.

A woman is most attractive in a natural, feminine state. A well-dressed girl, thin, with a coy, shy smile is infinitely more attractive than a piece of ratchet ass jiggling around her pancake butt to rap music for YouTube views and Facebook likes. Even with beautiful Russian girls in the video above, I can only feel repulsed by it.

Quote: (12-05-2014 04:24 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Am I the only one completely turned off by twerking? It doesn't matter what the girl looks like, it's just not natural for me. Never once had a boner from it. It's a cry for attention and a fad, something only .05% of women can pull off without looking like a convulsing chicken with downs syndrome.

A woman is most attractive in a natural, feminine state. A well-dressed girl, thin, with a coy, shy smile is infinitely more attractive than a piece of ratchet ass jiggling around her pancake butt to rap music for YouTube views and Facebook likes. Even with beautiful Russian girls in the video above, I can only feel repulsed by it.

[Image: potd.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

I was thinking the same. Twerking is such low class shit... my boner goes to hibernation from it.

Deus vult!

Thanks Blick Mang. Unfortunately, men are being branwashed into being attracted to sexually aggressive, slutty, empowered, sexually independent whores. You grow up watching movies pedestalizing such women. God when I was young I thought the goal of life was to marry a hot and strong woman [Image: biggrin.gif] So that brainwashing + men just wanting to see exposed butts = professional twerking.

Quote: (12-05-2014 07:04 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

I was thinking the same. Twerking is such low class shit... my boner goes to hibernation from it.

I enjoy twerking as an indicator of what girl may be able to do on my dick.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (12-05-2014 07:04 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

To me, twerking and upper-chest tattoos are two signs that there must be something in the vitamins or birth control pills women take that is making them mentally challenged.

And I don't mean to demean the mentally challenged by saying that. They're not stupid enough to twerk or get upper-chest tattoos.

Quote:Quote:

Am I the only one completely turned off by twerking?

No. Twerking does not simulate or suggest something that could occur in the bedroom. It's just roided out attention whoring, and like most forms of attention whoring, it kills the boner.

I thought I was the only one. Complete boner killer. I hate how it's being forced down everybody's throats.

I'm living in Moscow and banging a Russian girl from the Caucasus with some serious bubble butt. Most fair skinned Russian girls lack in the ass department. They're just too skinny. The gym hotties that squat are delicious though. Russian beauty with a tight, round ass. Oh lawd!!

"Russian girls with small butts damaging their L1-L5 vertebrates and disc."

Response: 'WTF is that going to be? Must not click.. must not click...'

Clicked.

Much less traumatic than I thought it would be.

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:16 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

I thought I was the only one. Complete boner killer. I hate how it's being forced down everybody's throats.

Never saw the fascination with it - funny to watch, but that's about it.

Yoga however - I see and have experienced the sexual application of that craft myself:

[Image: yoga-final-3.jpg?w=500&h=500]

And my favorite:

[Image: 3bc15c1f04a1ad26f825f60fd0e4e70b.jpg]

Exactly.

Yoga, gymnastics, track or swimming would be a better use of these girls bodies than "twerking" and sculpt them nicely.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"