rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indians hitting on girls labeled "molesters" for daygame - is India that prudish?

Indians hitting on girls labeled "molesters" for daygame - is India that prudish?

Link:
Fightback: 2 college girls beat molesters with belts on Indian bus (VIDEO)
http://rt.com/news/210259-india-girls-attack-man/

all the comments on the article seem to be feminist - not a single manly response. Maybe we should weigh in on this article.

Here are some comments to the article:

Quote:Quote:

Typical low response to the plight of women... Only 4 comments... Take up Martial Arts all over the world and thrash the you "know what" out of these low lives! One karate chop in the right place and they're done for...

Excellent job girls! Just can't believe that other passengers (many of them must've been men!) did not lift a finger to defend the two sisters!! -- Shocking!! All women in India should definitely think of taking up Karate and Jijitsu as these martial arts are the answer to get rid of these dirty, cowardly subhumans preying on women all over the world. Hope the parents of the girls don't settle this out of court.

No Zack, women are increasingly attacked all over the world... this is not right and this evil should be addressed in India and at highest international level all over the world. Let's hope Modi is the guy to sort out the thugs in India....for goodness sake, this happened in Haryana, an area where men generally come to the aid of women and not silently sit on a bus and watch these girls being attacked without coming to their aid! This is disgraceful!

I suppose we need another law "defending" the "human rights" of women at the international level so all countries adopt and ratify "harassment" laws introduced by the moral authority beacon of the world, the US lol.

They threatened us and abused us. One of them touched my sister inappropriately. They started making obscene gestures,” one of the girls told the Hindustan Times.

She added that after “heated exchanges, one of the boys called his friends asking him to beat us up. One of them beat my sister while two others caught hold of me.
This is not what I call game.

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:57 AM)Swedreams Wrote:  

They threatened us and abused us. One of them touched my sister inappropriately. They started making obscene gestures,” one of the girls told the Hindustan Times.

She added that after “heated exchanges, one of the boys called his friends asking him to beat us up. One of them beat my sister while two others caught hold of me.
This is not what I call game.

If what they say is true - in this case I rather think that it was real harassment. Indian girls can be more open with IOIs and only a complete moron and Neanderthal would try shit like that.

Especially in closed spaces you cannot run any kind of aggressive Game at all. The guys likely started joking and then went from there to touching. That is anti-Game and has nothing to do with any form of Game being taught.

Even Julien Blanc is light-years ahead of them since he escalated his "outrageous" moves only after the girl was attracted and likely to let him do it.

This is harassment - pure and only - if it actually happened as they said it did. I would have kicked those guys asses myself.

This argument doesn't work in the context of modern day India where there is a very real rape culture.

If I was a woman in India, I would interpret any sort of approach by a strange male as hostile.

Quote: (12-01-2014 06:32 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

This argument doesn't work in the context of modern day India where there is a very real rape culture.

If I was a woman in India, I would interpret any sort of approach by a strange male as hostile.

Some things in life are depressingly predictable. Listening to some people try and interpret a world around them based on sensationalistic tabloid garbage from gutter media is one of them.

You know nothing about India's complexity so I politely suggest you refrain from making sweeping statements about you don't have a clue about.

Quote: (12-01-2014 06:40 AM)zidhai89 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2014 06:32 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

Some things in life are depressingly predictable. Listening to some people try and interpret a world around them based on sensationalistic tabloid garbage from gutter media is one of them.

You know nothing about India's complexity so I politely suggest you refrain from making sweeping statements about you don't have a clue about.

Apologies, maybe I am wrong. I have bad anecdotal experiences pertaining to India. You are right, I have been subject to reports in the mass media regarding women being raped and tortured on the bus. In defense of that though, that kind of thing doesn't require sensationalising.

Do you mind sharing your view?

And regarding India's complexity, you are right, I know very little but I think that applies to almost anybody as it is by far the most complex civilisation on earth.

Female grad students going to India are taught tricks such as pricking bus gropers with a safety pin. Such preparation would be unnecessary if "eve-teasing" was actually game instead of oafish harassment.

Quote: (12-01-2014 07:55 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

Apologies, maybe I am wrong. I have bad anecdotal experiences pertaining to India. You are right, I have been subject to reports in the mass media regarding women being raped and tortured on the bus. In defense of that though, that kind of thing doesn't require sensationalising.

What happened on the Delhi bus did not require sensationalisation. It was on par with what happened to Junko Furuta in Japan and the mentally ill girl who was sexually abused by American high schoolers and had a lot of sub-stories playing out.

The media beat up that followed was pure over the top rhetorical garbage, numerically and statistically speaking when accounted for population India is no way an outlier even after accounting for under-reporting.

Quote: (12-01-2014 07:55 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

And regarding India's complexity, you are right, I know very little but I think that applies to almost anybody as it is by far the most complex civilisation on earth.

Glad to see we agree [Image: smile.gif].

I know a German girl that recently visited India. Said she was nonstop harassed and will never go to that country again.

American girl goes to Italy and gets hit on all day, loves it. Opens her legs for 10 guys.

American girl goes to India and gets hit on all day, hates it. Writes about the terrible backwards thinking going on there.

First of all the Indian media needs to get rid of the term “eve-teasing” and change it to 'harassment'. India has a real harassment problem and it’s not like the imagined SJW “rape culture”:
  • I know 2 sisters in Delhi who gave up their jobs because they were groped on the bus daily and couldn’t take it any more.
  • I have an Indian-American female cousin who doesn’t take shit from men – a couple of years ago some guy in India grabbed her arse and she pulled a knife on him! She put it to his throat and he backed off.
  • A white British woman I used to work with was dragged down a back alley in India by a random guy. She kicked him in the balls and escaped.
A lot of the Indian guys who do the rapes are from very conservative and backwards villages. When they move to cities as a labrourers, they see foreign or “loosely dressed” Indian women and lose it.

There’s a lot of backwards shit in Indian culture and it would take generations to change. In the villages men and women live separate existences, so a lot of the men don't know how to relate to women.

This dumb shit just happened in India

Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan slapped for wearing 'short dress'

Bollywood actress and model Gauhar Khan was slapped during the shooting of a reality show by a member of the audience who admonished her for wearing a short dress.

Police arrested a 24-year-old man for attacking the actress during the shooting of India's Raw Star in Mumbai.

They quoted the man as telling Khan that "being a Muslim woman, she should not have worn such a short dress".

I bet you the guy who slapped her would have no issue ogling a non-Muslim woman.

Purely for information purposes, here are pics of Gauhar Khan

[Image: gauhar-khan__505173.JPG]

[Image: gauhar-khan-28-h.jpg]

Like to slap Gauhar Khan wiht some dick.

WIA

Yep, India has a pretty big harassment problem. I would never recommend a female friend to travel to India alone.

Stuff like this makes me wonder what India would be like if it didn't have such a thirsty repressed modern day culture. I bet if they still adhered more to traditional buddhism they'd be more like SEA which has a strain of conservatism but with a relaxed social environment.

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:36 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

First of all the Indian media needs to get rid of the term “eve-teasing” and change it to 'harassment'. India has a real harassment problem and it’s not like the imagined SJW “rape culture”:
  • I know 2 sisters in Delhi who gave up their jobs because they were groped on the bus daily and couldn’t take it any more.
  • I have an Indian-American female cousin who doesn’t take shit from men – a couple of years ago some guy in India grabbed her arse and she pulled a knife on him! She put it to his throat and he backed off.
  • A white British woman I used to work with was dragged down a back alley in India by a random guy. She kicked him in the balls and escaped.
A lot of the Indian guys who do the rapes are from very conservative and backwards villages. When they move to cities as a labrourers, they see foreign or “loosely dressed” Indian women and lose it.

There’s a lot of backwards shit in Indian culture and it would take generations to change. In the villages men and women live separate existences, so a lot of the men don't know how to relate to women.

This dumb shit just happened in India

Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan slapped for wearing 'short dress'

Bollywood actress and model Gauhar Khan was slapped during the shooting of a reality show by a member of the audience who admonished her for wearing a short dress.

Police arrested a 24-year-old man for attacking the actress during the shooting of India's Raw Star in Mumbai.

They quoted the man as telling Khan that "being a Muslim woman, she should not have worn such a short dress".

I bet you the guy who slapped her would have no issue ogling a non-Muslim woman.

Purely for information purposes, here are pics of Gauhar Khan

[Image: gauhar-khan__505173.JPG]

[Image: gauhar-khan-28-h.jpg]

Could it be that Northern Indians, Persians and Mediterranean Europeans are really just one race? Because they are all very similar in look. With regards to race this Indian woman above seems to have nothing in common whatsoever with someone like this:

[Image: 12-dead-after-botched-sterilizations-in-india.jpg?w=570]

I'm starting to wonder if maybe we should stop referring to Indians as a race.

Quote: (12-01-2014 09:37 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Could it be that Northern Indians, Persians and Mediterranean Europeans are really just one race? Because they are all very similar in look. With regards to race this Indian woman above seems to have nothing in common whatsoever with someone like this:

I'm starting to wonder if maybe we should stop referring to Indians as a race.

I think India has a variety of looks. Indians belong to the Indo-European race which includes both European whites and a lot of Indians. Genetically basically white judging from bone structure but with a darker skin like Africans. The white-looking woman (Gauhar Khan) probably belongs to the "brahmins" - the highest caste. Brahmins basically look white.

Still, Gauhar Khan is nothing more than mediocre in my book. She still has that square Indian inbred body shape. Not to say there are no hot Indian women, there certainly are, but this Khan lady is no model.

Walking around India like this would get any guys attention.
[Image: attachment.jpg23275]   

Quote: (12-01-2014 02:39 PM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Your second point about India not being an outlier even accounting for under reporting: yes but under reporting statistics will be nothing like in the west due to the very real possibility of ostracism for the victim of sexual violence both by family and community. That's not an issue in the west. Also the risk of victim blaming in India which again rarely happens in the west. There are cases of victims of sexual violence on the sub continent being killed by her family/community due to ideas of shame. ( I'm actually talking more about Islamic areas than Hindu on that point ). Add into all that the caste issues where in certain shit holes like Bihar or Madhya Pradesh the Dalits and other scheduled castes are little more than bonded labour dependent on the local land owner for survival and you can see how it would be better to put up and shut up with an assault. We won't even go into the police force and how they deal with rape victims in many parts of rural India...

Anecdotally I know two foreign women who were sexually assaulted in India but none that were assaulted anywhere else in the world ( to my knowledge ). Also any country with such sexual dynamics as exist in India outside of the metros is going to lead to more sexual violence by definition. If you are as sexually repressed as Indian men ( again non metro ) and not getting laid or having an outlet for your sexual needs all through your teens and early 20's except the odd trip to a highway ghand-mari then you're going to often have bad shit going down whether that just be a grope on a bus to something more extreme.

Okay, my post might come across a bit rude but it's nothing personal. You seem like a chill guy bit i'm not sure what you're arguing when you say that statistically it is not an outlier but under reporting is not like in the West. This site is good for a lot of things and some decent people but i'm not sure if a balanced debate on an issue as complex as rape can be had here especially if we start dealing in anecdotes that are grossly over exaggerated. For example - girl pulled knife on a guy in Delhi? Yeah right. Guy dragged girl of street in an alley? Wtf? If anything in a culture which is still slightly prudish and puts women on a slight pedestal there are a number of cases where strangers will come to the aid of women if the perception is that they are being harrassed. Similarly there would be people who feel the speed of India's growth has left them behind and as you mention when they come from villages to the urban areas feel emasculated.So an accurate method for looking at this issue right now would simply be data not speculation.

I don't have much time so this might be slightly disjointed. Starting with this, account for 10X under reporting, bring in line for population and still India is nowhere near the top. Note : The figures for other countries are completed rapes not attempted or accused or any of the grey areas.
[Image: indiamo.jpg]

I have no doubt that there are opportunistic women taking advantage of current laws in the West but that extremist view doesn't even tell half the picture. Here is a justice department report detailed here which clearly shows that under reporting is still a huge massive problem in the West. Furthermore the report clearly demarcates between completed and attempted rape. Here is another summary by RAINN . These are not rag tag organization run by people driven by hormones. This is serious shit with people doing good work.

Finally you seem to be correlating poverty with rape. This right now is flatly unproven and looks to be highly unlikely. If anything most rapes are acquaintance rape, family rape is expected to figure surprisingly highly once we break the taboo to actually research this depressing event and it is expected to transcend social and economic boundaries. Here is a US Judge statement and another one by a political candidate. What do they supposedly have in common with a Bihari? I'll leave you to fill in the blanks and they are from completely different worlds as acknowledged by you.

The whole 'savages', 'rape culture' and the 'third world' are an easy sell for some paranoid westerners and the idea that it is a problem limited to emerging reigons just smacks of cultural elitism.

Quote: (12-02-2014 02:23 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2014 12:04 AM)chamele0n Wrote:  

The white-looking woman (Gauhar Khan) probably belongs to the "brahmins" - the highest caste. Brahmins basically look white.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]
Brahmins do not 'basically look white'. Also look at her surname, she certainly is not a Brahmin lol!

He he, I had a chuckle at that too then decided fk it. Can't be bothered to respond.

The other post where someone who said it's time to stop considering Indians a race was even more amusing. You would think the 40 million Indians who are 'East Asian' would've been a dead give away.

Indians are hilarious. Most of the London Daygame bootcamp students are Indian. They are known as "the weird Indian sex tourists."

I was there the day feminism fell...

Quote: (01-02-1970 10:22 AM)Candlejack9754' Wrote:  

Indians are hilarious. Most of the London Daygame bootcamp students are Indian. They are known as "the weird Indian sex tourists."

Yeah - until you meet a 5'8 Indian Alpha who slays pussy better than most White guys. Or one 6'7 model Indian Natural I met. There are also some decent Indian PUA instructors in London.

Race and height are our given SMV parameters, but we as men can work on everything and improve ourselves enormously. Most guys you see doing Daygame in London now never went through a decent bootcamp, they likely never read much either, but only saw some infield videos on Youtube and are going through some bad moves learning Game on some busy streets.

But at least they are doing something - if they persist, they will learn in time. They are still better than 95% of the male population, who either deny Game or believe that they don't need it, because they just married this ex-slut, who is going to be forever married to them.

On one hand, I am not a fan of the western media trying to interpret events in India through their lens. India has a very complicated society and 'social justice' in the Western sense doesn't make sense when applied to India.

On the other hand, that's not day game. My mother told me how she would never take the bus unless she was in a group because there would always be assholes harassing single women. Not in the feminist 'don't talk to me unless you're good-looking' harassing but ass pinching, boob-groping harassment. That's why you have female only compartments on Indian trains.

And what do Indian guys with poor game who take bootcamps have to do with a case of harassment? Some posters on this thread are just like the HBD idiots on the old IRT thread trying to rationalize all Indians as rapist idiots.

Quote: (12-02-2014 06:29 AM)Candlejack Wrote:  

Yeah that's me.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos