rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

Is there a job we can take on that surrounds us with college girls? Some possibilities:

-Bartender at college bar
-Professor or assistant teacher (hard job to get)
-Sports coach for college teams (hard)
-Religious campus preacher

I'm talking about a job that would give you a good reason to be on campus. When I taught English in Ukraine, there were some decent girls but a lot of them were post-college.

One option is to take classes at a university, which would give you access to the girls, but it's better if we have a position of authority and so have higher value.

Become a fitness instructor/yoga teacher/dance teacher in the area. Post flyers on campus, get involved with the appropriate clubs, offer to teach some lessons on campus for free or at a discounted rate.

IT is big these days. Colleges are always hiring IT guys. Especially non-IT curriculum based colleges.

Team Nachos

Work for an international exchange program (like IIE, AMIDEAST, CIEE). Your job would be to recruit people and promote programs. Because you have information /decision making authority (or you make it as though you seem you do), you're already in a position of authority and power. And people who attend any promotional programs have self-selected themselves in showing their preference for things related to America.

Lots of schools have in house tutoring centers, or just post up flyers with your email on campus bulletin boards?

You could also sell essays for money. I hear people get $50 a pop. Girls have more money than brains these days.

Team Nachos

Open a tanning studio near campus, especially one that is open late. You get to chat up the girls in a quiet environment while they wait for an open bed and they are usually nice and relaxed afterwards...if you have a good lounge vibe they may hang out and chat.

Also, there is something subconscious about speaking to you directly before they strip down and relax that creates a more open connection.

Its not "on campus" but you could promote on campus or offer college discounts.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-30-2014 12:54 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You could also sell essays for money. I hear people get $50 a pop. Girls have more money than brains these days.

genius. You've got them doing something illicit, and that allows you to isolate them for a meeting due to the 'secrecy' factor. Its like a mild rush like a girl with a boyfriend flirting with another dude.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I like the fitness/yoga angle the most since it pre-selects for fit girls (or at least girls who want to be fit) and who probably don't party/drink too much (i.e. aren't exceedingly slutty).

Ya the essay plan is good, just gotta make sure you plan lots of "brainstorming" sessions in person to break down the motifs behind the collapse of the American Dream in her Literature 101 Great Gatsby book report. Love the spin that Howard put on it with respect to the illicit nature of the scam.

how could you advertise this service?

Quote: (11-30-2014 01:09 PM)komatiite Wrote:  

Ya the essay plan is good, just gotta make sure you plan lots of "brainstorming" sessions in person to break down the motifs behind the collapse of the American Dream in her Literature 101 Great Gatsby book report. Love the spin that Howard put on it with respect to the illicit nature of the scam.

how could you advertise this service?

I'd put up flyers for tutoring and book report help*. You might be able to post something on craigslist. You could also try to get an e-mail list of new freshmen and mass e-mail them with your services.

Team Nachos

Certainly my job as a bartender at University of K was not something I will ever forget. My game was was very minimal even very bad at times but I managed to pull plenty of young college girls. As an added bonus I rode a gsxr 750 so would come into work riding a nice motorcycle and parked it on the sidwalk out front (not loudly because that is for chodes) and made an entrance wearing my morotcycle jacket and vest and tie (umiform) underneath. After greeting my co workers and hot cocktail waitresses and thus gaining all this social proof I would say "who wants a drink?" To the croud and everyone would hold out their cash raching over for eachother trying to get me to serve them first giving me even more social proof. It was really one of the coolest expirences of my life.. granted I didn't get the full expirence because I had little knowledge about social dynamics. Even writing this I can spot so many more reasons why that was probably the best job a young guy could have.

You could just audit some of the classes, subject dependant on the types of girls you're after. If anyone asks, say you're a Ph.D candidate and some of the classes fall under your research. First year classes usually have a hundred or so in each class (UK universities anyway), so academic staff will never even notice you / question your being there. This would also allow you to open groups of girls to talk 'study sessions'. Time tables can be easily aquired.

Barman would be my top-choice. Librarian / Library Assistant would also be good I reckon.

Bartender's the best idea here. Here are a few others:
1. Manager at eatery near campus. You'll be boss to college chicks and you have access to campus hotties.
2. Any job requiring skill at the campus gym. Once again, you'll be in charge and you'll have access.
3. Any job at an academic office. Every university hires a lot of people to do nonacademic work.
4. A bit sociopathic and requires a psych degree but would be the most effective - counselor or psychologist. Emotionally vulnerable girls coming to you for advice. You can make a lot from that and I'm not talking about money.

You could audition girls for a calendar photo shoot featuring the college.
Girls of Whatever College 2015

Team Nachos

Said it multiple times on this board.

Part-time bartender part-time yoga instructor best combo wherever there are lots of college chicks.

You can cross-sell chicks from the yoga studio to the bar and vice-versa with plausible deniability for them to show up. Can also add to your bottom line with tips and class passes. Pipeline both ways.

Only way you beat that is college athlete, top frat, or the easiest way: drug dealer specifically E and cocaine.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

@Natural Nomad

How long did you bartend?

How many girls did you pull from bartending?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (11-30-2014 01:54 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Said it multiple times on this board.

Part-time bartender part-time yoga instructor best combo wherever there are lots of college chicks.

Only way you beat that is college athlete, top frat, or the easiest way: drug dealer specifically E and cocaine.

Gotta co-sign on the dealer gig; raves, clubs, festivals, concerts, all great hotspots for college sluts, plus the dark triad aspect of dealing too.

disclaimer: not encouraging anyone to do that, drugs is bad(and illegal), m'kay?

travasty444,

I worked as a bartender between 2011 and 2014 in Kentucky (for those who don't know UK has some of the best bars for college girls I have ever seen). I worked at several bars but the expirence I described was at a fairly new and very popular night club.

As for how many girls I pulled because of me working there? Can't say.. a dozen maybe 2? Not olny did I pull while on the job but working at a place like that also there is a social life that can come with it.

For example, we had a sunday funday/pool party where all the staff from three different bars would gather at the a student apartment complex pool. We would cook out, swim and get totally shit-face-wasted.. So if I pulled a girl from Sunday Funday I would credit that to bartending as well.

If you know a second language, open a "language conversation group" on Meetup and promote around your local campus.

1)job at the campus Starbucks
2)job at the campus Starbucks
3)job at the campus Starbucks

lol
but seriously
4)spin class instructor
5) if you can dance offer free dancing lessons via campus promotion
6) start a local campus business--sell shit outta a food trailer
8)give private lessons (for me I would give swimming lessons)

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Quote: (11-30-2014 01:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I like the fitness/yoga angle the most since it pre-selects for fit girls (or at least girls who want to be fit) and who probably don't party/drink too much (i.e. aren't exceedingly slutty).

For years I've said that I was going to get into yoga, but I've yet to take a single class, perhaps this winter I will finally take the plunge and try my first class.

I've talked to a few yoga dudes and it does sound like a great "fish bowl" (as Gio would say), but I'm wondering realistically how long it would take someone to get to the level where they could actually become a yoga instructor?

I don't think it's the kind of thing you can just do for 6 months and then wham bam be good enough to be a teacher. It's probably similar to martial arts where in a lot of styles you're looking at a solid 5 years till you can earn a black belt (more like 10 if you do BJJ), not that yoga has a belt system (LOL), but it probably takes a long time and a lot of dedication to achieve that high level of proficiency.

I do agree that there probably are a lot of healthy natural style chicks who do yoga, but in this day and age there are still a shit ton of raging sluts that are into it. My party girl ex was into Bikram Yoga, and one of her friends who is a 40 year old MILF is a Bikram instructor and she's a raging whore that does a bunch of coke and molly, goes to raves, and is constantly fucking random younger dudes on the regular.

In addition to yoga, like many others have said, the nightlife scene is the most logical place to have pre-selection and status for picking up college girls. I live just outside a college town and used to be pretty heavy on the bar scene which is where I got most of my notches. I kind of burned out on it, but for a while I was toying with the idea of becoming a bouncer.

I'm not the biggest dude at 5 ft. 11 in. and 190 lbs., but I am still bigger than a lot of the bouncers who are MMA fighters, but little guys (shorter and less buff), plus my Muay Thai instructor has been a bartender at the bar I most often frequent for the past 10 years and basically said he could get me a job if I want.

I guess what holds me back is that the pay is pretty shitty, and much less than what I make doing my normal gig, plus I don't like the idea of having to stay up super late multiple nights a week, but it's pretty obvious that the bouncers are getting a lot of easy poonanie falling into their laps.

Depends on what kind of shape you're in and how good of a teacher you actually want to be. Officially you only need 200 hrs of training to start. So 4 hours a week and you'll be there in a year. That's probably enough to teach college chicks beginner lessons.

Yoga is harder than it looks. A 90 minute hot yoga class will kick your ass. You'll sweat out a good 6-7 pounds (1 gallon) in one class. I know. I weighed myself before and after.

It's water weight though. You'll put it back on in a day. It's good for flexibility and flushing toxins out. 2 days a week is good. Stick with weights the rest of the time.

Team Nachos