rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vanderbilt Point Guard Stuffed Girl Into A Suitcase So His GF wouldn't catch cheating

Vanderbilt Point Guard Stuffed Girl Into A Suitcase So His GF wouldn't catch cheating

Hey guys,

So a buddy of mine was the point guard for the Vanderbilt Basketball team and he just released an excerpt from his tell-all book about the crazy sexcapades and wild perks he experienced as a basketball player over four years.

It's a pretty crazy story about him hiding a groupie in a suitcase when his gf catches him about to have sex.

I thought you guys might enjoy. It's not totally focused on game/pickup but pretty interesting if you think about how much having high social status gets you.

Check it out: Excerpt on BroBible. Also on Barstool Sports

[Image: ban-hammer.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (11-24-2014 04:53 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

[Image: ban-hammer.jpg]

Huh? I'm not promoting someone else's game manual. Just sharing a funny story.

Your buddy huh? Is his name Johnny Affiliate?

[Image: banhammer_forecast.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Anything with Bro and bible in it deserves a smidgin of Thors endowment on thee.

He might have edited it, but it doesn't show up as some sort of affiliate link for me. Interesting story though. Glad the girl didn't suffocate or something while he was banging the other girl ha.

He was the bell boy. And captain save-a-hoe!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic