rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern European women vs Asian women

The thread everybody was waiting for, lol.

So, which one do you find more appealing, sexier or just "better"?

After listening to some of the bullshit stories my friends were telling me about (when they were visiting Japan and Thailand...) I tried to "force" myself to like asian girls, but I really can.t The slanted eyes and raven dark hair just don't do it for me.

Give me white beautiful woman who isn't spoiled by feminism any day and i'd prefer her over some "cute japanese". I also found that many of the stereotypes of asian women aren't quite true: they aren't as submissive, as straight, as beautiful as some people claim.

I know there are differences but why spend $4000 for a ticket to Japan if it's no big deal girl-wise? What you say guys? 10x.....

Have you been to any of these places? Doesn't sound like it. Maybe go there and find out. Then start a thread that's actually useful, and not so ignorant.

Also, you can fly to Japan for under $1k (economy), I dunno where you came up with $4,000.

Jesus, enough with these theory threads man. No one is waiting for a thread where we can verbally masturbate about which girl is "better." There is no objectively better girl, some guys like EE, some guys like Asians.

You don't like Asian girls. Great. $4000 for a ticket to Japan? I flew business class to Japan for less than half that.

I seriously don't like white girls anymore, that's after 4 years of diving into all sorts of Asian muff. Nothing is hotter for me than a little Asian girl with a small waste and oriental look, when I look at 90% of white girls I am not interested. Mediterranean girls excepted.

Quote: (11-21-2014 02:03 PM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

.... the stereotypes of asian women aren't quite true: they aren't as submissive, as straight, as beautiful as some people claim.

I know there are differences but why spend $4000 for a ticket to Japan if it's no big deal girl-wise? What you say guys? 10x.....

The OP does make some good points and even if we don't agree his ideas are very valid. As an "Asia" guy myslef I still respect what he's saying. And he's dead on, unfortunately women of Asia aren't all subservient and in fact can be quite bitchy in some situations -- more than whites. Also when he says $4000 I think he's talking about the overall damage, not just a single air ticket.

There's women who are both - women in the eastern part of Russia look more Asian. I used to work with women of Korean ethnicity who were from Uzbekistan. They spoke Russian.

I have never thought about asians as sexy og beautiful, but as soon as i landed in Vietnam. Everything changed. Wooow. I got a heavy case of yellow fever, and asian girls are my preffered type now. The problem is, im going back to Denmark next week fuck

Quote: (11-21-2014 09:23 PM)seabridge Wrote:  

I have never thought about asians as sexy og beautiful, but as soon as i landed in Vietnam. Everything changed. Wooow. I got a heavy case of yellow fever, and asian girls are my preffered type now. The problem is, im going back to Denmark next week fuck

That's what most guys arriving in Asia for the first time say. [Image: banana.gif] Asian women overseas skew towards Zuckerberg's wife, but not in the motherland...

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Looks-wise I can definitely go for either Asians or Euros, but personality-wise there is nothing worse than an over-entitled Asian girl. They will want you to buy them bags and take lots of pictures. European girls like sex and wine.

This thread is a bit hamstering.

However, usually the guys who are not attracted to Asian girls have never been in Asia.

If you are a heterosexual man and you are walking down the street in Tokyo or Seoul, if you are not getting at least a half developed boner of that, it's time to question your sexuality.

Why can't we just mix the two and all be happy?

^ that's what I'm doing and have been doing for a long time.

My travels is mostly a mix of Asia and Former Soviet Union.

Quote: (11-22-2014 12:28 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

^ that's what I'm doing and have been doing for a long time.

My travels is mostly a mix of Asia and Former Soviet Union.

By all means please go on

[Image: 5082728+_49b92e3e38d9e0e96837af8473773849.jpg]

Quote: (11-21-2014 03:53 PM)Kdog Wrote:  

Have you been to any of these places? Doesn't sound like it. Maybe go there and find out. Then start a thread that's actually useful, and not so ignorant.

I am from eastern europe? Does it sound like it? Don't be so ignorant...

Quote: (11-21-2014 07:23 PM)extracube Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2014 02:03 PM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

.... the stereotypes of asian women aren't quite true: they aren't as submissive, as straight, as beautiful as some people claim.

The OP does make some good points and even if we don't agree his ideas are very valid. As an "Asia" guy myslef I still respect what he's saying. And he's dead on, unfortunately women of Asia aren't all subservient and in fact can be quite bitchy in some situations -- more than whites. Also when he says $4000 I think he's talking about the overall damage, not just a single air ticket.

lol thanks and the last one made laugh....yeah you can say i am also including hotels, buying drinks and stuff and two-way ticket too...

I've banged girls who were 8s from places as different as Romania and China. It is a bit silly to say that one girl is better than the other, if you haven't had girls of similar quality from both.

I'd say try the best of both Asian girls and Eastern European ones to make a more informed opinion. More fun to do actual field research too...

- Clint Barton

I have to admit, I like eastern european women more and find them much more beautiful, but I go to asia.
Why?
Because its much easier to get laid with top quality.
In eastern europe, the expectations are higher.
In jakarta I can keep 7's in rotation, in Kiev I don't think I can do this.

I love both Eastern European and Asian Women. But after watching Enrique Iglesias Bailando video for the 100th time, I dont know if anything beats a young Latina 9, in her prime.

Quote: (11-21-2014 09:23 PM)seabridge Wrote:  

Interesting -- I lived in Vietnam for a grand total of about 5 years, and I am the total opposite with you regarding Viet women. They rank just about the lowest on my Asia scale. When it comes to personality and trustworthiness they rate even lower!

I hate these type of questions, c'mon Choche you can do better than this.
Dated many Eastern European women and find myself being interested in Asian women.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I've been to Ukraine (Odessa, Kharkiv), Latvia (Riga), Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai), Philippines (Davao) for more than a week in each city. I'm not counting the cities which I've been to for less than a week.

1) Girls from Odessa are the hottest of all. You see stunners everywhere you look. Kharkiv girls are still hot but not like Odessa.
2) Girls from Riga are not as hot as Ukrainian girls and they are way less feminine. I will not go to Riga again.
3) Bangkok has too many beautiful girls but the beauty doesn't compare to Odessa. There is absolutely no Thai girl who can compete with a 9 or a 10 in Odessa. The best looking girls in Bangkok are 8's. Also, there are too many prostitutes and trannies in Bangkok.
4) Girls from Chiang Mai are surprisingly as beautiful as girls from Bangkok. The city is extremely dull though, not worth for the girls.
5) Girls from Davao are the ugliest girls I've ever seen in SEA and EE. I've been here for more than a month now and I'm yet to see an 8. I've only seen a handful of 7's. Most of the girls are 5's and below.

I think Asian girls are put on pedestal here on this forum. They are just easier to bang and that's it. Nothing special.

I think the problem is that you've only gone to the poorer Asian countries. If you go to Japan, Korea, Taiwan or rich cities in China (Shanghai, Beijing), you will see many leggy, elegant, beautiful girls (9s and even 10s) walking around. Not those tiny, brown girls in the Phils or Thailand. All that being said, it's still about personal preference at the end of the day. While I prefer Asians, years ago I used to live in Budapest and I was *very* happy there.

Quote: (11-24-2014 09:52 AM)dies irae Wrote:  

I've been to Ukraine (Odessa, Kharkiv), Latvia (Riga), Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai), Philippines (Davao) for more than a week in each city. I'm not counting the cities which I've been to for less than a week.

1) Girls from Odessa are the hottest of all. You see stunners everywhere you look. Kharkiv girls are still hot but not like Odessa.
2) Girls from Riga are not as hot as Ukrainian girls and they are way less feminine. I will not go to Riga again.
3) Bangkok has too many beautiful girls but the beauty doesn't compare to Odessa. There is absolutely no Thai girl who can compete with a 9 or a 10 in Odessa. The best looking girls in Bangkok are 8's. Also, there are too many prostitutes and trannies in Bangkok.
4) Girls from Chiang Mai are surprisingly as beautiful as girls from Bangkok. The city is extremely dull though, not worth for the girls.
5) Girls from Davao are the ugliest girls I've ever seen in SEA and EE. I've been here for more than a month now and I'm yet to see an 8. I've only seen a handful of 7's. Most of the girls are 5's and below.

I think Asian girls are put on pedestal here on this forum. They are just easier to bang and that's it. Nothing special.

Quote: (11-24-2014 09:52 AM)dies irae Wrote:  

Are you Turkish? I've noticed that Turkish guys just love love love Russian and Ukrainian girls. It's like kryptonite to them.

The places you mention for Asian girls are in SE Asia. Please go to Tokyo and hang out in Shibuya, Shinjuku, or really anywhere on the Tokyo metro. The sheer quantity of quality talent is incredible. But this is a pointless argument because a lot of it is just subjective. EE girls have a different look than Asian girls, and if you prefer that, then they're better for you. There is no objectively better pussy.

Another thing I want to mention, which is rarely talked about, is body chemistry. You can initially be attracted enough to a girl to bang her, but over time you just start feeling repulsed and no longer want to do it, even if there is nothing wrong with the girl. I have experienced this with both Ukrainian and Russian girls, who were attractive and absolutely wonderful people. Kind, generous, feminine, etc. But I didn't want to keep banging them. Yet I have been with Asian girls who were not as great in terms of personality, but I wanted to tear it up every time I see them. *shrug*

Has anyone travelled extensively to the Russian Far East? They have Asian looks but EE-personalities. I'd be interested in seeing what they're like, but not interested enough to travel there just to bang them; I'm not spending 2 weeks in an industrial shit hole.

variety is the spice of life. I prefer whatever is different from what i last had.