rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling Stone: Brutal Rape at UVA

This front page sexual assault story in Rolling Stone is brutal. It opens with a rape. Not a "I was drunk and felt bad later" rape - a "seven men held me down and took turns" rape. And the entire story targets one college.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/feat...s-20141119

Quote:Quote:

"Shut up," she heard a man's voice say as a body barreled into her, tripping her backward and sending them both crashing through a low glass table. There was a heavy person on top of her, spreading open her thighs, and another person kneeling on her hair, hands pinning down her arms, sharp shards digging into her back, and excited male voices rising all around her. When yet another hand clamped over her mouth, Jackie bit it, and the hand became a fist that punched her in the face. The men surrounding her began to laugh. For a hopeful moment Jackie wondered if this wasn't some collegiate prank. Perhaps at any second someone would flick on the lights and they'd return to the party.

"Grab its motherfucking leg," she heard a voice say. And that's when Jackie knew she was going to be raped.

When Jackie finished talking, Eramo comforted her, then calmly laid out her options. If Jackie wished, she could file a criminal complaint with police. Or, if Jackie preferred to keep the matter within the university, she had two choices. She could file a complaint with the school's Sexual Misconduct Board, to be decided in a "formal resolution" with a jury of students and faculty, and a dean as judge. Or Jackie could choose an "informal resolution," in which Jackie could simply face her attackers in Eramo's presence and tell them how she felt; Eramo could then issue a directive to the men, such as suggesting counseling. Eramo presented each option to Jackie neutrally, giving each equal weight. She assured Jackie there was no pressure – whatever happened next was entirely her choice.

Like many schools, UVA has taken to emphasizing that in matters of sexual assault, it caters to victim choice. "If students feel that we are forcing them into a criminal or disciplinary process that they don't want to be part of, frankly, we'd be concerned that we would get fewer reports," says associate VP for student affairs Susan Davis. Which in theory makes sense: Being forced into an unwanted choice is a sensitive point for the victims. But in practice, that utter lack of guidance can be counterproductive to a 19-year-old so traumatized as Jackie was that she was contemplating suicide. Setting aside for a moment the absurdity of a school offering to handle the investigation and adjudication of a felony sex crime – something Title IX requires, but which no university on Earth is equipped to do – the sheer menu of choices, paired with the reassurance that any choice is the right one, often has the end result of coddling the victim into doing nothing.

Across the table, Alex sighs. "I know," she says. Bartenders and bouncers all along the Corner are wearing T-shirts advertising the new "Hoos Got Your Back" bystander-intervention campaign, which all seems very hopeful. But this week, the third week of September, has been a difficult one. Charlottesville police received their first sexual-assault report of the academic year; Jackie and Alex were also each approached by someone seeking help about an assault. And as this weekend progresses, things will get far worse at UVA: Two more sexual assaults will be reported to police, and, in every parent's worst fears come true, an 18-year-old student on her way to a party will vanish; her body will be discovered five weeks later.

Suspect Jesse Matthew Jr., a 32-year-old UVA hospital worker, will be charged with Hannah Graham's "abduction with intent to defile," and a chilling portrait will emerge of an alleged predator who got his start, a decade ago, as a campus rapist. Back in 2002, and again in 2003, Matthew was accused of sexual assault at two different Virginia colleges where he was enrolled, but was never prosecuted. In 2005, according to the new police indictment, Matthew sexually assaulted a 26-year-old and tried to kill her. DNA has also reportedly linked Matthew to the 2009 death of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington, who disappeared after a Metallica concert in Charlottesville. The grisly dossier of which Matthew has been accused underscores the premise that campus rape should be seen not through the schema of a dubious party foul, but as a violent crime – and that victims should be encouraged to come forward as an act of civic good that could potentially spare future victims.

Yes, that's right. This is the school that had a national serial abduction, rape, and murder case recently.

This is a long form piece, with multiple testimonies. Read the full article here.

There are going to be some heads rolling at that university, who apparently took PR lessons from RSD:

And yet the UVA public-relations team seemed unenthused about this article, canceling my interview with the head of UVA's Sexual Misconduct Board, and forbidding other administrators from cooperating; even students seemed infected by their anxiety about how members of the administration might appear. And when President Sullivan was at last made available for an interview, her most frequently invoked answer to my specific questions about sexual-assault handling at UVA – while two other UVA staffers sat in on the recorded call – was "I don't know."

I'm still processing how I feel about this story, but it's not good. Please read it in full, and share your thoughts below.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Stare rape is just as bad.

[Image: attachment.jpg23035]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Here is the Universities BS boiler-plate response:
https://news.virginia.edu/content/import...misconduct

But hey, at least it was written by a female President, amiright?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

The following stands out from the portions I read. After she calls, her friends picked her up (two guys, one girl). One of the guys wanted to bring her to the police and report the rape. The female friend stepped in and stopped it.

"We have to get her to the hospital," Randall said.

Their other two friends, however, weren't convinced. "Is that such a good idea?" she recalls Cindy asking. "Her reputation will be shot for the next four years."

The three friends launched into a heated discussion about the social price of reporting Jackie's rape, while Jackie stood beside them, mute in her bloody dress, wishing only to go back to her dorm room and fall into a deep, forgetful sleep. Detached, Jackie listened as Cindy prevailed over the group: "She's gonna be the girl who cried 'rape,' and we'll never be allowed into any frat party again."

Here appears an absolutely horrific crime and her "friend" convinces her not to report it so she can keep going to frat parties.

Later, that same friend:

Cindy, a self-declared hookup queen, said she didn't see why Jackie was so bent out of shape. "Why didn't you have fun with it?" Cindy asked. "A bunch of hot Phi Psi guys?" One of Jackie's friends told her, unconcerned, "Andy said you had a bad experience at a frat, and you've been a baby ever since."

Why don't we have more woman CEOs in Fortune 500 companies?

The fuck is wrong with this Cindy girl?...
And you wonder why women are considered selfish and untrustworthy.

It's amazing how unwilling women are to report REAL rape cases to the police/authorities but they'll happily make a false rape allegation just for shits and giggles...

... and people wonder why our forefathers kept them out of politics and in the kitchen instead.

Read part of it - about the gang rape in specific, before the magazine started to go into the usual rape-culture parade.

Let me be clear here - rape is happening for sure and is not extinct - it has always been happening. I would even say that the likelihood rises dramatically when a bunch of wealthy frat boys who have hardly heard NO from girls come together and start a tradition of gang-raping young girls.

I dated once a girl who was raped. She went out with a group of friends into the local woods for some camp-fire experience and then passed out drunk (happened to her once with me too - she does not know how to hold her liquor). When she woke up her ass was bleeding. She immediately reported it to the police and was examined thoroughly. The witnesses were some of the local girls - they just saw her from afar and thought that they were having some kind of group orgy, as they did not know that she was passed out. All 3 of the boys were convicted and 2 served time while one was a minor and received a different kind of sentence. She did not care jack shit that she was to be known in her small town as a rape victim. Her family supported her and there was no doubt in their mind that she should report the crime.

How idiotic can you be when you take social considerations into account after having been gang-raped when all you wanted to do is have first-time sex with one guy?

If I were there I would have advised her to report the motherfuckers and go to the hospital immediately. They likely would have gone free anyway if they were wealthy enough, but at least it would have cost them a lot. Otherwise guys like that feel immunity and keep on happily raping other girls.

While we here are cautious regarding most cases of regret rape nowadays, this story sounds real and of course the mainstream scheisters are going to take one real case and start painting it as systematic college rape culture.

In any case - those frat guys should have gotten prison sentence - a few years getting raped by other men might have done them some good.

And as another commentator stated correctly - somehow women have no problem reporting fake rape, when it serves their purpose, but are hesitant about accusing wealthy good-looking popular frat-boys after having been gang-raped on broken glass for 3 hours? Women....

The quotes by that Cindy person seem made up. It's like a caricature to be honest.

Bet this will be deleted soon:

Obviously these rapists are disgusting criminals and should be thrown into prison. But why isn't anyone criticizing this Cindy girl instead of the campus administration? She seems more concerned about her friend's future access to hot guys at parties.

There are so many suspicious rape accusations where the woman with no witnesses or physical traces changes her story over and over until the accused runs out of alibis, which make many suspicious about the so-called "campus rape epidemic". Then a case happens where the girl really is brutally abducted, raped and injured and all the circumstances are perfectly clear... and her friend convinces her to not report it? What sort of messed up friend is that?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

From Rugby Road to Vinegar Hill, we're gonna get drunk tonight
The faculty's afraid of us, they know we're in the right
So fill up your cups, your loving cups, as full as full can be
As long as love and liquor last, we'll drink to the U of V
—"Rugby Road," traditional University of Virginia fight song

So what?

I sang much worse songs with the rugby team boys in high school and university. Including ones about tampon factories and kicking girls in the snatch and one that included the lusty refrain "rape, rape, rape the bitches!". I also learned some very politically incorrect songs in the army.

Number of girls who got raped as a result: zero.

Songs like these are just boys being boys, revelling in male bravado. It's crude and it's immature and it's intentionally offensive, but it's also harmless.

It's like gangsta rap or death metal. Gangta rap doesn't make young men more likely to get into a shootout with the police. Death metal doesn't make young men more likely to sacrifice people to their dark lord, Satan.

Related: The Campus Rape Epidemic

Related: there is no campus rape epidemic, as has been explained at great length elsewhere. There is a moral panic about campus rape and "rape culture".

Regrettably, rape happens. So does murder and child abuse and all sorts of other crimes. But it isn't common. There is no epidemic. There is no culture in universities that is pro-rape.

Just like previous moral panics, like the satanic panic of the 1980's, the campus rape moral panic is bullshit. It's a false narrative spread by hysterical people with an agenda.

And the author of this piece, Sabrina Rubin Erdely, has an agenda too.

She writes emotional, politically slanted stories like:

In Michele Bachmann’s home district, evangelicals have been waging war against gay teens. After a rash of suicides, the kids are fighting back

Really? Sounds like bollocks to me. But in one paragraph she reveals her worldview: Tea Partiers (boooo!), Christian fundamentalists (boooo!), "waging war" against "gay teens" (boooo!), suicides (in the tear-streaked imaginings of the SJW, gay teens are always killing themselves because of evil Christian conservatives, it's amazing any survive to become gay adults).

The same story had this gem of a quote, also from an anonymous source. Erdely quotes anonymous sources a lot, they're always very articulate and dramatic:

GAY STUDENTS DON’T FEEL SAFE,” SAYS ONE EDUCATOR. “THEY’RE BULLIED, SHAMED, AND NO ONE STANDS UP FOR THEM BECAUSE TEACHERS ARE AFRAID OF BEING FIRED.”

Again - really? This sounds like the exact opposite of what I like to call "reality".

So that gives you a flavour of what the authoress is all about. Back to her "rape culture" story.

"Shut up," she heard a man's voice say as a body barreled into her, tripping her backward and sending them both crashing through a low glass table. There was a heavy person on top of her, spreading open her thighs, and another person kneeling on her hair, hands pinning down her arms, sharp shards digging into her back, and excited male voices rising all around her. When yet another hand clamped over her mouth, Jackie bit it, and the hand became a fist that punched her in the face. The men surrounding her began to laugh. For a hopeful moment Jackie wondered if this wasn't some collegiate prank. Perhaps at any second someone would flick on the lights and they'd return to the party.

"Grab its motherfucking leg," she heard a voice say. And that's when Jackie knew she was going to be raped.

She remembers every moment of the next three hours of agony, during which, she says, seven men took turns raping her, while two more – her date, Drew, and another man – gave instruction and encouragement. She remembers how the spectators swigged beers, and how they called each other nicknames like Armpit and Blanket.

As the last man sank onto her, Jackie was startled to recognize him: He attended her tiny anthropology discussion group. He looked like he was going to cry or puke as he told the crowd he couldn't get it up. "Pussy!" the other men jeered. "What, she's not hot enough for you?" Then they egged him on: "Don't you want to be a brother?" "We all had to do it, so you do, too." Someone handed her classmate a beer bottle. Jackie stared at the young man, silently begging him not to go through with it. And as he shoved the bottle into her, Jackie fell into a stupor, mentally untethering from the brutal tableau, her mind leaving behind the bleeding body under assault on the floor.

Now, I'm not saying this didn't happen. But it sounds remarkably convenient to the overarching "rape culture" narrative. Much like the famous Duke lacrosse hoax, or like a Law and Order script.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. But I bet it didn't.

Two years later, Jackie, now a third-year, is worried about what might happen to her once this article comes out.

So... she was brutally gang raped by a jeering crowd of fraternity boys in the middle of a crowded party. Not one single person contacted the authorities. Her friends talked her out of reporting it because they feared not being invited to future rape parties, and here we are two years later, without a scrap of physical evidence and no witnesses coming forward to corroborate her story.

Allegedly she told the Dean nearly a year after the alleged event. The police have never gotten involved.

[Image: 2a9vg2q.jpg]

But like most colleges across America, genteel University of Virginia has no radical feminist culture seeking to upend the patriarchy. There are no red-tape-wearing protests like at Harvard, no "sex-positive" clubs promoting the female orgasm like at Yale, no mattress-hauling performance artists like at Columbia, and certainly no SlutWalks. UVA isn't an edgy or progressive campus by any stretch.

So here we have a possible motive for this story. UVA needs to be forced to get with the SJW agenda.

But of course, they already have:

http://wgs.virginia.edu

Women, Gender & Sexuality is an interdisciplinary program in which students study gender and sexualities with an emphasis on transnational perspectives.
By examining social issues, literary, scientific, and historical materials, students develop a critical, socially engaged sense of how gender and/or sexualities shape and are shaped by the world around them. Topics range from women’s political participation to body politics to lesbian/gay parenting and transgender concerns. Courses currently being offered focus on women's media, literature, and art, women in sports, queer theory, gender politcs, and LGBTQ Studies.

We're supposed to believe that a University that runs courses in Feminist and Queer Anthropology is some sort of rape factory where frat boys gang-rape girls without any censure.

One in five women is sexually assaulted in college

No they aren't.

This is just a theory but false rape accusations tend to overwhelming be made by women with sort of personality disorder, the type of woman like Lena Dunham or mattress wearing university girl. Regular women tragically tend to be silent and ashamed of what happened to them, and bottle it up. An acquaintance of mine works as an adjudicator in insurance disability and had to determine the claims of a 22 year old who claimed PTSD due getting raped. He proceeded to investigate and actually got in touch with the police investigators in charge of her case. They drove down to his office the next day to confirm that she was indeed raped, and they had overwhelming evidence that proved the rapist did it. However, she dropped the case because she absolutely could not relive it in court. My acquaintance on the basis of strong police and medical evidence, granted her claim.
I knew a girl for 5 years before she quietly confided to me her rape by her cousin. In contrast I've been on first dates where the chick just breezily talked about her assault, which sounded to me like regret sex. These are the type of chicks to throw false rape allegations or at least ruin your reputation within your social circle.

It's the same reason you'll never see veterans asking for "trigger warnings" on campus. Trivial shit like seeing an animal carcass or cardboard box on the side of the road while driving can push you to the edge, but no one bitches about it. Rub some dirt on it and move on - legitimate trauma is typically internalized.

It's a shame really, rape is an awful thing, but it's other women trivializing it and not men.

I'm no lawyer, but some random thoughts on this topic occurred to me:
1. By not involving the police because the university doesn't want "students feel that we are forcing them into a criminal or disciplinary process that they don't want to be part of", isn't the university conspiring to conceal a crime? At the very least someone could make the case they put other people at risk by sitting on their hands and not reporting accusations to the authorities.

2. Could it be used in court that, in the event of "victim choice" a victim chose to have the university (who have no powers to arrest or imprison) deal with a criminal act, rather than the police?
No doubt, there are mitigating circumstances for some women, but any girl who was genuinely sexually assaulted and pushed for an expulsion rather than arrest is deluding themselves that they or anybody else would be safer.
By deliberately choosing not to involve the police and have the matter dealt with by the faculty official, the only punishment is expulsion and damage to reputation. The implications of someone accusing a rape and choosing this option seem obvious to me.

3. It should be recognised by the police and faculty that the burden of proof in these cases is always going to skew.

Universities have the (legitimate) power to deal with institutional offences, like plagiarism, cheating, embellishing research or conduct that would see someone banned from the campus, and even then, they lean towards presumption of guilt. I was called before one of my professors when suspected of turning in someone else's work as my own, and one of the first things said to me was "it's obvious you didn't write this". I had, I could prove I had, and the essay was accepted as mine, but the problem there is obvious: if the faculty assume guilt when dealing with breaches of conduct like cheating (because it happens often enough that they come to assume guilt) then they will do the same if empowered to expel someone without process for a criminal act.
If they retain the right to deal with rape cases, shouldn't police be present when they do?

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Quote: (11-20-2014 04:21 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

While we here are cautious regarding most cases of regret rape nowadays, this story sounds real and of course the mainstream scheisters are going to take one real case and start painting it as systematic college rape culture.

Maybe I'm too cautious after hearing about so many false rape stories, but I think her story sounds made up.

It's too melodramatic and not as messy and complicated as real life tends to be. It too neatly lends itself to the authoresses narrative.

Evil rich blond fraternity boys.

Gang-raped for three hours on broken glass (!) In the middle of a fraternity party.

Nobody sees or hears anything.

"they called each other nicknames like Armpit and Blanket."

The reluctant participant forced to prove his masculinity:

He looked like he was going to cry or puke as he told the crowd he couldn't get it up. "Pussy!" the other men jeered. "What, she's not hot enough for you?" Then they egged him on: "Don't you want to be a brother?" "We all had to do it, so you do, too."

And the aftermath:

When Jackie came to, she was alone. It was after 3 a.m. She painfully rose from the floor and ran shoeless from the room. She emerged to discover the Phi Psi party still surreally under way, but if anyone noticed the barefoot, disheveled girl hurrying down a side staircase, face beaten, dress spattered with blood, they said nothing.

She was allegedly beaten, raped by seven guys - on broken glass - for three hours, and had a glass bottle shoved into her vagina. Do you know what she would have looked like after that ordeal?

[Image: 2nvgwgz.jpg]

She'd have needed to visit a hospital. The cuts, bruises and internal injuries would have lingered for weeks. She wouldn't have been able to hide that sort of physical trauma.

And yet, just hours after the event, we're supposed to believe her friends not only were more concerned about being disinvited from future parties than they were about her being brutally gang raped - but that they even talked her out of medical treatment? It's not like she could have swallowed a couple of Tylenol and slept it off.

"Is that such a good idea?" she recalls Cindy asking. "Her reputation will be shot for the next four years."

[Image: d9def809f2766f03dd5cb50fbbfb2d1e38ef0d19...d71a68.jpg]

I'm going to dial my cynicism up to 11 here, because there's another tiny, trifling detail that makes me suspicious of the girl's already implausible story:

"One of my roommates said, 'Do you want to be responsible for something that's gonna paint UVA in a bad light?' " says Jackie, poking at a vegan burger at a restaurant on the Corner

Note that - yet again - everybody she knows allegedly doesn't care about her brutal rape. What are the odds, really?

But the word that caught my eye here was vegan.

Vegan, eh? I'm going to have to be incredibly unfair and point out that there's a strong correlation between veganism and attention-seeking mental illness. Once you find out someone's vegan, you can reliably assume a lot of other things about them: none of them good.

It's like funky hair dye or lots of tattoos on girls - it's a marker that usually signifies other things about the girl's mindset.

Of course, rape happens. Not all vegans are insane SJW types. And even a vegan might be gang raped. And it might well happen in a fraternity house, with seven guys piling in to a helpless girl on broken glass.

It just doesn't, when you put all the elements together, sound true to me.

It sounds like bad television or the first act of a gruesome 70's revenge movie. In the next act Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood avenges her by murdering the rapists, one by one.

Yeah, the entire story is just too ridiculous to be believed. Her date was beside her, cheering on the brothers as they took turns raping her? Sounds like the Russians just invaded Germany after WW2. Whole thing is fucking ridiculous. One out of 100 men might be rapists, if they can get away with it, so what are the odds that 7 men, all rapists, all happen to be congregating at the same fraternity? This is a duke lacrosse story.

Honestly, the whole thing reads like a script out of a horror movie. EVERYONE is against her, despite being beaten on broken glass and coming out with blood stains on her vagina?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

^^^^^

A woman wouldn't be able to understand "performance anxiety", that is one part which provided valadity to me. Women simply don't get it, and it seems very plausable that a dude would buckle in that atmosphere of:

Showing social proof
Doing something illigal
Hurting a person for no fucking reason
And raping a broad

All massive boner killers.

The glass bottle? A beer bottle or the narrow end of a little bottle will easily fit in a pussy. Hell I've seen a girl stuff a square Jack Daniels bottle in her pussy once.

Her friends? Yeah women are evil and hate on each other hard. Plus my theory is that the majority of women want to be forcibly dominated in that manner, her friends were likley mad it didn't happen to them. And typical they put there own needs up.before anybody else's.

This story has to much depth to be crafted by a female and false, and let's give RS some credit because they still pump out some quality work even though they have gone in the tubes recently. The only thing I am worried about is how this story will be apun to further justify the fake rape claims made by 'Boozy Brittney' whom regreted raw dogging a random at a party.

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:52 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Honestly, the whole thing reads like a script out of a horror movie. EVERYONE is against her, despite being beaten on broken glass and coming out with blood stains on her vagina?

It's like Eyes Wide Shut mashed up with Last House On The Left and The Skulls, combined with every made-for-TV movie ever about "one woman's struggle".

[Image: 28hhaf7.jpg]
Alexis Bledel plays Jackie - one woman out for justice.

[Image: 2czdmxz.jpg]
Johnny Lawrence from The Karate Kid plays Drew Rapington-Chodesworth III, fraternity rapemeister.

[Image: 2nvumio.jpg]
Michael Cera plays Reluctant Rapist With Glass Bottle.

[Image: kcxkci.jpg]
Rachel McAdams plays Cindy The Bitch.

[Image: 211rnlx.jpg]
Jack Nicholson plays University of Virginia President Teresa Sullivan.

Quote: (11-20-2014 08:28 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:52 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

It's like Eyes Wide Shut mashed up with Last House On The Left and The Skulls, combined with every made-for-TV movie ever about "one woman's struggle".

[Image: 28hhaf7.jpg]
Alexis Bledel plays Jackie - one woman out for justice.

[Image: 2czdmxz.jpg]
Johnny Lawrence from The Karate Kid plays Drew Rapington-Chodesworth III, fraternity rapemeister.

[Image: 2nvumio.jpg]
Michael Cera plays Reluctant Rapist With Glass Bottle.

[Image: kcxkci.jpg]
Rachel McAdams plays Cindy The Bitch.

[Image: 211rnlx.jpg]
Jack Nicholson plays University of Virginia President Teresa Sullivan.

I agree, the story just seems way too over the top. I was waiting to read the part where the punisher came through the door and killed everyone.

I dated a girl for a while that was a legitimate rape victim and it involved the following elements:

1. Forcible confinement and threats of violence
2. Shame/reluctance to retell the story
3. An instant "holy shit call the police" reaction from friends and family
4. An arrest, a conviction and jailtime by real police.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:42 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

He looked like he was going to cry or puke as he told the crowd he couldn't get it up. "Pussy!" the other men jeered. "What, she's not hot enough for you?" Then they egged him on: "Don't you want to be a brother?" "We all had to do it, so you do, too."

Men don't talk like that to each other. Women do.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-20-2014 08:55 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:42 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Men don't talk like that to each other. Women do.

I just seen a dude get called out like that at the swingers club. It was a group setting and one dude was to nervous and the other dude called him out on it and made it worse. The woman of course was oblivious to it all. I really have a hard time thinking a woman can even comprehend that, they are truly to self-centered to even dream of that scenario.

Just honest observations from seeing group shit like that go down.

Quote: (11-20-2014 08:04 AM)kosko Wrote:  

^^^^^

A woman wouldn't be able to understand "performance anxiety", that is one part which provided valadity to me. Women simply don't get it, and it seems very plausable that a dude would buckle in that atmosphere of:

Showing social proof
Doing something illigal
And raping a broad

The glass bottle? A beer bottle or the narrow end of a little bottle will easily fit in a pussy. Hell I've seen a girl stuff a square Jack Daniels bottle in her pussy once.

Her friends? Yeah women are evil and hate on each other hard. Plus my theory is that the majority of women want to be forcibly dominated in that manner, her friends were likley mad it didn't happen to them. And typical they put there own needs up.before anybody else's.

This story has to much depth to be crafted by a female and false, and let's give RS some credit because they still pump out some quality work even though they have gone in the tubes recently. The only thing I am worried about is how this story will be apun to further justify the fake rape claims made by 'Boozy Brittney' whom regreted raw dogging a random at a party.

If she had told this story to the police shortly after the event, I'd have been inclined to believe her.

There would also be a mess of medical evidence at that point proving she was beaten and raped.

But she didn't, and she's had two years to work on her story.

There don't appear to be any witnesses willing to speak up on her behalf.

By her own account, every female on campus she has told this story to is unsympathetic.

That'd just odd, isn't it? She doesn't go to university in rural Pakistan or Somalia. She goes to the University of Virginia, at a cost of $23,000 a year. Apparently their fraternities indulge in recreational gang-rape, and nobody wants to talk about it? All the women are telling her to shut up?

It's possible she was raped in the manner she described.

It's also possible she made the whole thing up, or that she had some sort of altercation with her date - maybe it was rape, maybe not - and has subsequently edited her memories to make it into the epic gang-rape story we're now reading about. Maybe he did force himself on her, and a couple of the fraternity brothers turned a blind eye or kept a lookout. Something like that might be plausible.

There's just no way we can know for sure.

We do know that there is an epidemic of false rape claims. We know that there is a toxic politically-charged atmosphere of rape paranoia around US colleges. We know that, when the media indulges in moral panic, all sorts of emotionally damaged people come out of the woodwork to say it happened to them.

Just like the satanic panic of the 80's, when scores of people claimed to have been cult members or said paedophile cults were molesting their kids.

We know that this article is full of shit:

Studies have shown that fraternity men are three times as likely to commit rape,

When I read the article, I looked at it like a prosecutor would look at it:

the hand became a fist that punched her in the face.

That will leave bruises. Physical evidence which can be shown to a jury.

[After being allegedly raped by multiple men,] Disoriented, Jackie burst out a side door, realized she was lost, and dialed a friend

Actually, Jackie should have dialed 911 and it's really strange that she didn't. While at college, I was once punched twice by some drunk guys I didn't know who came up to me on the street. Even though it didn't knock me down or even seriously hurt me, I got to the nearest pay phone and called 911, just to have a report filed.

I will quote the events that happened after the rape in chronological order (not the order written in the article):

Two weeks after Jackie's rape, she ran into Drew during her lifeguard shift at the UVA pool. [...] "I wanted to thank you for the other night," Drew said. "I had a great time."

[...]

Two years later, Jackie, now a third-year, [...] Lots of people have discouraged her from sharing her story, Jackie tells me with a pained look, including the trusted UVA dean to whom Jackie reported her gang-rape allegations more than a year ago.

One of the supposed assailants, based on Jackie's version of the story, thought the sex was consensual. She didn't even think about reporting this rape until a year later. No wonder why officials at the school are skeptical.

Let's also look at the University's press release:

The article describes an alleged sexual assault of a female student at a fraternity house in September 2012, including many details that were previously not disclosed to University officials.

The university is telling us that this supposed gang rape was not described to any official the way it was written in the Rolling Stone. If this woman really was gang raped in that fashion, why didn't she describe it in that form to at least one school official over the last two years?

Keep in mind, guys, that women are perfectly capable of making up stories of terrible rape happening to them. Remember the Hofstra story:

The Hofstra freshman who had a raunchy restroom romp and then cried rape made up the twisted tale because she didn’t want her schoolmates — particularly her new boyfriend — to think she was easy, the beau told The Post yesterday.

Danmell Ndonye, 18, who had accused five men of gang rape, admitted the truth only when prosecutors confronted her after learning of a cellphone video that captured the whole sordid episode and showed she had willingly participated, officials said.

The only evidence that this rape happened today is Jackie's word. Perhaps she made up the story because she wanted to see her name in print, or because she was, like Ndonye, embarrassed that she had consensual sex at that frat party.

For any women lurking and reading this article, please heed this advice: If you ever get raped, don't fuck around. What happened to you was a very serious crime. Immediately get to the nearest phone and dial 911 to report it. Police have special tools called "rape kits" which allow them to gather evidence that the rape happened and be able to arrest and prosecute the men involved.

The bottom line is this guys: We need to teach our sisters, daughters, and, yes, sexual partners to not take rape lightly, but to immediately call the police so they can gather the evidence they need to lock up the perpetrators.

The SJWs and Jezebel readers who think bullshit like "I went to his place, took off all my clothes, but my body language indicated I didn't want to have sex with him" is the same as "I went to a frat party and multiple men tore off my clothes, held me down, and penetrated me using physical force" need to have serious a reality check.

If the events happened the way Jackie described them, then, yes, we need to give them men involved serious prison time. SJWs need to stop trivializing rape so women like Jackie, if they really were raped like this, immediately take appropriate action.

Quote: (11-20-2014 09:29 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2014 08:04 AM)kosko Wrote:  

^^^^^

Showing social proof
Doing something illigal
And raping a broad

If she had told this story to the police shortly after the event, I'd have been inclined to believe her.

There would also be a mess of medical evidence at that point proving she was beaten and raped.

But she didn't, and she's had two years to work on her story.

There don't appear to be any witnesses willing to speak up on her behalf.

By her own account, every female on campus she has told this story to is unsympathetic.

That'd just odd, isn't it? She doesn't go to university in rural Pakistan or Somalia. She goes to the University of Virginia, at a cost of $23,000 a year. Apparently their fraternities indulge in recreational gang-rape, and nobody wants to talk about it? All the women are telling her to shut up?

It's possible she was raped in the manner she described.

It's also possible she made the whole thing up, or that she had some sort of altercation with her date - maybe it was rape, maybe not - and has subsequently edited her memories to make it into the epic gang-rape story we're now reading about. Maybe he did force himself on her, and a couple of the fraternity brothers turned a blind eye or kept a lookout. Something like that might be plausible.

There's just no way we can know for sure.

We do know that there is an epidemic of false rape claims. We know that there is a toxic politically-charged atmosphere of rape paranoia around US colleges. We know that, when the media indulges in moral panic, all sorts of emotionally damaged people come out of the woodwork to say it happened to them.

Just like the satanic panic of the 80's, when scores of people claimed to have been cult members or said paedophile cults were molesting their kids.

We know that this article is full of shit:

Studies have shown that fraternity men are three times as likely to commit rape,

Social validation for women trumps all.

A woman will save her iphone from falling to the ground on a busy street and ignoring cars coming at her head on.

The hamster is strong even as it sits battered and bruised.

If her staying quiet meant she could still run around in those social circles it is easy to see her not being rational in making that choice.

Some how I don't find that bizarre in regards to female behavior. She had every rational reason to report it.. but didn't...

But she didn't

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I can only take so many doses of the word "victim" before my brain shuts down.

The story seems kind of unbelievable, but whether the story is or isn't believable is besides the point. Without evidence, it's all arbitrary. Feminists have created a society that views logic and reason as being cold, and empathy and intuition as the true benefactors of society. Unfortunately, empathy and intuition not grounded in reason, are nothing more than euphemisms for bias.