rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zuckerberg's plain grey T-shirt is sexist too!

http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/11/zuckerbe...exist.html

Quote:Quote:

Steve Jobs had his simple black turtlenecks, Twitter’s Jack Dorsey had his sharp Prada suit, and Mark Zuckerberg has his uniform of nondescript, plain gray T-shirts. At a recent Q&A session, someone finally asked him why he seems to have a lifetime supply of inoffensive, poorly fitting gray tees.

His answer: “I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I’d feel I’m not doing my job if I spent any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.”

Burn, Zuckerberg! Is it just me or does the mindset of the Silicon Valley Power-Schlub imply that caring about clothing or how you look invalidates your ability to work? Of course, male CEOs are far too focused on changing the world or building the next Big App to care about something as “silly” or “frivolous” as dressing professionally — they’ll just leave that to Marissa Mayer.

I guess wearing a Shirt with sexy women is equally offensive to feminists as wearing a simple grey T-shirt and saying, that you prefer not to think about your clothing. Thus you offend all women because you hereby assume that their caring about clothes is beneath you!

We have to stop making concessions to those crazy fucked-up hysterical bitches!
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/392...vid-french

In the last week a genius scientists was reduced to tears because he offended some femi-nazis and even that bloody Julien Blanc trotted out like a demure Omega with his tail between his legs prostrating himself in front of femi-nazis apologizing for his t-shirt "Diss Fatties Fuck Hotties" - a shirt with a message that the entire Manosphere can stand behind.

This kind of behavior has to stop - no more - we have to stop giving in to their demands or next they will be offended because we wear a plain white t-shirt, because it shows male white oppression.

There is no reasoning with the femi-nazis - even if you fuck up and do something stupid, then you simply do not apologize. You are a man - you did what you did and that's all there is to it.

[Image: attachment.jpg22966]   

Nobody escapes the gulag! [Image: whip.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Whining about feminists whining is white privilege. Shame on you!

Whatever you do is sexist, deal with it. Now back to the corporate plantation so you can pay your alimony.

Deus vult!

His answer: “I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I’d feel I’m not doing my job if I spent any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.”

Translation: "I'm a billionaire, so I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I'm aware that we're a publicly traded company now though and there are certain proprieties to be observed or we'll get more whiny, passive-aggressive media coverage like this, so let me spin you a line of bullshit to flatter you for being one of the little people who makes me money. Say...have you noticed the shocking lack of immigrants these days? Seems like we need more.

[Image: ZuckMug.JPG]

I think I'm going to start a line of purposely offensive, sexist T-shirts.

I mean, it's not like it's a groundbreaking idea or anything, but the timing seems right.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-18-2014 05:13 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I mean, it's not like it's a groundbreaking idea or anything, but the timing seems right.

I forgot where on the forum someone posted a shirt with "sexist" print on it. They bought or found it in thailand or taiwan. Apparently the locals don't really know what it means but they see english print and think it's cute.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (11-18-2014 05:08 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Translation: "I'm a billionaire, so I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I'm aware that we're a publicly traded company now though and there are certain proprieties to be observed or we'll get more whiny, passive-aggressive media coverage like this, so let me spin you a line of bullshit to flatter you for being one of the little people who makes me money. Say...have you noticed the shocking lack of immigrants these days? Seems like we need more.

Zuckerberg is a good globalist shill like most of them and the rags-to-riches story sold to us has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

For all I care all of this could be true as some notables like Dick Cheney and others not even going public with their own bloody birth-names - like fucking actors' stage names:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3932&d=1336779511]

[Image: image441_zucks.jpg]

Personally I would not be surprised if all this shit is true - still no concessions to the Feminazis on no point at all.

Quote: (11-18-2014 05:18 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I forgot where on the forum someone posted a shirt with "sexist" print on it. They bought or found it in thailand or taiwan. Apparently the locals don't really know what it means but they see english print and think it's cute.

"I'm Sexist and I Know It" would be a good start as far as slogans go.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-18-2014 05:18 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2014 05:08 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Zuckerberg is a good globalist shill like most of them and the rags-to-riches story sold to us has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

For all I care all of this could be true as some notables like Dick Cheney and others not even going public with their own bloody birth-names - like fucking actors' stage names:

Personally I would not be surprised if all this shit is true - still no concessions to the Feminazis on no point at all.

[Image: attachment.jpg22421]

I don't think the Rockerfellers are that big anymore. Bill Gates and the Saudis have eclipsed them. But damn, some people have way too much free time.

Quote: (11-18-2014 05:20 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

"I'm Sexist and I Know It" would be a good start as far as slogans go.

I do the design
You do the quotes
YoungMobileGlobal does the logistics and shirts done

We make profit.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Tshirthell.com

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (11-18-2014 06:56 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Tshirthell.com

Some good stuff there, but most is not r-selected Game efficient.

This may be:

I PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET - ON THE FIRST DATE

But personally I like this better:

[Image: attachment.jpg22968]   

To be honest -

OFFENDED ABOUT MY SHIRT?
Come and take it off yourself!

All this with a hot naked (tasteful) girl on it might work as a joke, if shirt is done well enough.

________

But yeah - we definitely need a Game/r-selected fashion store - ALLTHETHINGSBOYFRIENDWOULDNOTWEAR.com

Recently did some r-selected shopping with a friend and it was really amazing what we found - sometimes girls visibly reacting to certain items, r-selected coats or jackets etc. while other much more expensive stuff left their pussies dry like the Sahara desert. Good r-selected fashion has usually an undertone of Dark Triad and is best described by "Something Your Good Boyfriend Would Not Wear" - I even used the very same phrase with some sales girls and the funny thing is that they understood instantly! Hehe - women.....

Women care so much about fashion and their appearance because they're a depreciating asset and of course because the Poosy is for sale.

When women finally get equality under the law I'm sure they'll grace us with a more simple and modest style of dress.

Team Nachos

Silicon Valley has its own unspoken rules on dress, much of it about distinguishing the east coast fly-ins from the locals. Wearing a suit and tie means you're east coast, don't know how to code, and are a technical dip-shit that can't be trusted with important technical details. You will be ignored and patronized in technical circles if you don't dress the part.

Steve Jobs' public image of not wearing a suit and tie was because he needed to appear tech friendly to attract talent to his company, and the same is true with Zuckerberg. Their biggest problem isn't attracting more money, it's attracting technically competent people to their companies.

But legible clothing is low status in western culture.

The compromise is to dress like tech workers, but leave off labels and anything else legible or a logo. Even wearing a Polo shirt with a pony logo on it would make Zuckerberg uncredible in tech circles.

His clothing, and his image, is all about having credibility within tech. Which is his largest recruitment tool.

Nothing killed Marc Andreessen's credibilty more than when he started publicly wearing a suit and tie. The talent ran away from him based purely on his public image.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

But... It is frivolous. 'Dressing professionally' is bullshit for the most part. As long as you don't look like a complete idiot you're good. Now there's a case to be made that dressing well comes with certain advantages, but the idea that it's some kind of requirement, or that it doesn't take Zuckerberg's time away from other things, is ridiculous.

I make it a point to wear offensive shirts that I make a point of wearing Here's one my girl got me.
[Image: attachment.jpg22972]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Here goes those pesky socially constructed double standards again.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"TV anchor wore same suit for one year - and no one noticed.
SYDNEY -- The male co-host of an Australian TV program is finally getting some attention for his fashion sense. And that's his point.

Karl Stefanovic wore the same blue suit every day for a year on Channel Nine's "Today" program. And no one noticed until he went public with his hidden-in-plain-sight experiment.

He told Australia's Fairfax Media that while no one asked about his suit, people regularly commented about and criticized the outfits worn by co-host Lisa Wilkinson.

Stefanovic says, "I'm judged on my interviews, my appalling sense of humor - on how I do my job, basically. Whereas women are quite often judged on what they're wearing or how their hair is."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/karl-stefano...e-noticed/

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (11-18-2014 09:39 AM)vinman Wrote:  

I make it a point to wear offensive shirts that I make a point of wearing Here's one my girl got me.

I like the subtle implication of the tshirt being black.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

The idea of wearing the same thing every day, so you don't waste energy on fashion was first talked about by Albert Einstein.

In 2012, Forbes wrote:

"Take Albert Einstein. It has been reported that the famous physicist bought several versions of the same grey suit because he didn’t want to waste brainpower on choosing an outfit each morning. Now—decades later—President Obama does the same."

So I guess that makes both Einstein and President Obama sexist. If every man is sexist, no man is sexist and it's just a concept someone made up.

Once again, I'll draw comparisons to the church. They needed sinners to keep themselves relevant. Not enough sinners? Well, then why not push the concept of original sin? Because if we're all born sinners, then they have jobs for life.

If we're all sexists, then feminists have jobs in the media for life, cleansing us of our modern-day "sins."

I wonder if this t shirt would be considered sexist [Image: angel.gif]

[Image: heartsluts1tshirt.jpg]

It'd be pretty fun to be filmed walking around with this t shirt on to see what the reactions of people are, if the reactions are good you could even upload it to youtube. This would be perfect for anyone who likes to troll people in real life.

If it was a V-neck t-shirt with a little white baking soda stains the feminists would be dripping.

[Image: hijacked.gif]

Sorry for yet another long-ass, abstract post, but I find this shit interesting:

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:36 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Once again, I'll draw comparisons to the church. They needed sinners to keep themselves relevant. Not enough sinners? Well, then why not push the concept of original sin? Because if we're all born sinners, then they have jobs for life.

This is what can be termed an "emergent" property of ideological systems. It's good to dissect things and encourage people to be rational, but this will always be a common feature to any lasting belief system, no matter what happens.

I've posted before that ideas/ideologies need to replicate to continue existing, and are therefore subject to evolutionary pressures like all lifeforms. More accurately, they evolve in a similar way to a parasite, in that they need their host to survive long enough to be passed on, or they die. As with nature, the most successful parasites are the ones which have a symbiotic relationship with their hosts, whereas more damaging parasites (like feminism) rely on a more aggressive spreading mechanisms to survive (like taking over the education system), otherwise the deleterious effects they have on their host (fat childless pseudo-lesbianism) will prevent them from spreading. Equally, any belief system which doesn't create a need for itself will likely solve whatever problem lead to its emergence and disappear. That is to say, ceteris paribus, if you have two identical ideologies and one creates a metaphysical problem that only its ideas can cure, it will out-compete the other. If that metaphysical problem is fundamentally unsolvable, the ideology will spread indefinitely, until it reaches equilibrium with the surrounding system, or another mutually exclusive ideology out-competes it.

Other factors like how perfect the replication process is affect this model. Islam, for instance, forbids altering the Koran in any way, and even encourages its followers to learn Arabic to read it in the original language. Thus, its replication is almost perfect and any changes that happen are very slow. Feminism, on the other hand, is much more organic - it's not a true monolith, and the "rules to follow if you don't want to be sent to the gulag" change every day. Note that this way of modelling ideas doesn't require them to be true to be successful, or even beneficial; in the same way that military strategy doesn't require you to be "good" or "right" to win.

tl;dr
Privilege = Original Sin.
This common concept isn't a bug, it's a feature.
It will always be a feature of any long-lasting belief system.
Since humans will be humans, and we have to deal with the above, I guess it follows that you really want the most symbiotic ideology to dominate and destroy all others?

It does present courses of action to deal with feminism on the most abstract level:

a) promote a mutually exclusive ideology in the hopes it will out-compete (see: destroy) feminism.

b) gradualism: alter feminism over time until it becomes symbiotic (see: harmless). This is quite difficult, as in my opinion feminism is an artificial ideology designed to subvert western civilisation, so as to make way for a more aggressive ideology (like Communism), which is unable to thrive in the current environment. In this respect, it's more like a self-replicating terraformer making way for an alien colonisation than a mere Tsetse fly. This means that, due to the vested interests of those who promote it, any beneficial alterations to feminism will be noticed and large amounts of resources will be directed towards stopping their implementation.

c) since feminism will not reach equilibrium with the system (it needs the wealth of Western Civilisation to thrive, and it will destroy Western Civilisation), one could simply do nothing. However, this is simply the worst of all possible outcomes, like removing a tumour by decapitation.

d) do the exact opposite of b) combined with a). If more obviously aggressive forms of feminism are promoted before people get used to and accept the current ones, it will make any reactionary counter-movement easier to instigate. This is my personal favourite course of action, but there may be others I haven't seen.

Take your pick.

Quote: (11-18-2014 01:01 PM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

I wonder if this t shirt would be considered sexist [Image: angel.gif]

Get that tshirt under a decent leather jacket with some aviators on and you'll have half the gender studies department on their knees by nightfall.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

You might have to beat up 30 white knights along the way though.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:14 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Stefanovic says, "I'm judged on my interviews, my appalling sense of humor - on how I do my job, basically. Whereas women are quite often judged on what they're wearing or how their hair is."

He does realise women compete for status by tearing each other down for their clothes and hairstyle choices?