rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Story Illustrating What Scorned Women Are Capable Of

Okay, so I wanted to share this story about a girl I know and was good friends with for a couple of years. I first knew her briefly about 10 years ago but never banged her or dated her, since she displayed some pretty aggressive and batshit crazy behavior (starting fights in bars with chicks for no reason and getting thrown out, etc) even back then. Anyway she moved away to New York and Los Angeles and then London and then back through each of those places a couple more times.

I ran into her when she was back in town over the holidays a few years ago and since then we became friends and would hang out when she was back in town. She's an attractive girl, but there was never any interest between us. She's in her mid 30's and works in the art and event promotion industry, while I've never dated any girl over the age of 25. Yep, I'm one of those creepy(normal) older guys that prefers young adult women. I found her to be interesting and entertaining though, as well as having mutual artistic interests.

She had a boyfriend in London, and once we got to be good friends she started sharing some of the more horrifying details of her behavior in her relationship, which kind of led me to be terrified of her and even more suspicious of women than I already was(I've held pretty strong misogynist tendencies since about the mid 90's.)

After the British guy had broken up with her one time, she logged into her mom's Facebook account and....while pretending to be her mother, sent the guy a message saying "I just wanted you to know, my daughter just got out of the hospital. She had a miscarriage." The guy responded of course, completely freaked out and concerned for her well being. Then she deleted all the messages so her mom wouldn't know what she did. The story about the miscarriage was completely made up.

Then they actually got back together a couple months later, and after what I can only imagine to be a few months of heavy drama, broke up again. One of the times when he had stopped talking to her, she actually put on a blonde wig and a disguise so she could approach him on the street without him being able to avoid her. She went up to him, and as soon as he realized who it was he turned in the other direction and walked away.

Now one thing I didn't mention is that before she started dating this guy, she had met his brother first and slept with him. Obviously this fact would be a continuing source of contention in the relationship. Feeling guilty about how it was affecting the way he felt about her, she tried to rationalize her behavior saying that the brother had taken advantage of her and practically raped her and that she had been drunk(we've all heard that one before.)

So they broke up finally for good, and she moved back to New York from London. The brothers are musicians and one of them came to New York to play a show that he had booked. Only guess what, this girl had connections with the club and made up a lie that he had raped a girl, and that they shouldn't let him play, and she actually got his show canceled. The last I heard from her about it was that the brothers were trying to get revenge on her by sending fake cops to her house to question her or scare her or something. She said she called her lawyer and he confirmed the police were not investigating her. Who knows what the truth is.

Now years later, after initially admitting all the stuff to me she did, she now claims she believes she really did have a miscarriage(something about her period being out of whack and stomach pain,) and that the consensual sex with the brother was indeed some form of rape. She has actually convinced herself of these things. Not willing to leave it alone, she even went on the internet and set up a blog with a several thousand word, public "open letter" to this guy(since he would not talk to her) about every juicy detail/problem of their relationship.

That's the last I've heard. Though I enjoyed hanging out with her as someone completely detached from her problems, she sent me a rude text one time complaining that I was flaky(because I didn't respond to her previous text quickly enough since I was at work.) So I blocked her immediately from all forms of social media and never spoke to her again.
Like Adam Carolla once said when he hung up on Ann Coulter(whom I happen to like incidentally,) "I don't have time for bitches."

Be careful out there guys. You literally have to be ready for anything.

Happy Saturday Night.

This isn't a woman scorned.

She's just completely insane.

I'm the King of Beijing!

What the fuck did I just read?

I wish I could say I was shocked, but... meh... known plenty of girls who acted that way and much worse. Brother fucking seems to be a common thing with insane bitches: you'll see it as common soap opera storylines to no societal outrage whatsoever.

My immediate thought from this point:

"After the British guy had broken up with her one time, she logged into her mom's Facebook account and....while pretending to be her mother, sent the guy a message saying "I just wanted you to know, my daughter just got out of the hospital. She had a miscarriage." The guy responded of course, completely freaked out and concerned for her well being. Then she deleted all the messages so her mom wouldn't know what she did. The story about the miscarriage was completely made up."

Scorched earth policy. Especially after her telling you that.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (11-15-2014 11:22 PM)Suits Wrote:  

This isn't a woman scorned.

She's just completely insane.

Yeah I think you're right. Although I would say that there's not much difference between the average insane person and a woman when she's in scorned mode, at least when it comes to ability to reason and maintain an objective sense of reality.

Quote: (11-16-2014 12:15 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

"After the British guy had broken up with her one time, she logged into her mom's Facebook account and....while pretending to be her mother, sent the guy a message saying "I just wanted you to know, my daughter just got out of the hospital. She had a miscarriage." The guy responded of course, completely freaked out and concerned for her well being. Then she deleted all the messages so her mom wouldn't know what she did. The story about the miscarriage was completely made up."

The thing is, girls do stuff like claim to be pregnant to keep a guy all the time. Not that unusual right? What I found more disturbing is the elaborate diabolical scheme she was willing to concoct to do this. It was premeditated and well thought out, and of course I put myself in the guy's shoes. I like to think of myself as fairly clever, but I'm certain would have been fooled by this had it happened to me....getting a message from the girl's "mom." That's what scared me so much about things this girl did, the fact that there could be other girls out there with nefarious schemes I ain't even remotely prepared for.

Quote: (11-16-2014 12:25 AM)Badamson Wrote:  

The thing is, girls do stuff like claim to be pregnant to keep a guy all the time. Not that unusual right?

Happened to a friend of mine in high school. He didn't figure out that it was a lie until the 11th month. He asked her, "shouldn't you start showing soon?"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

The thing is, girls do stuff like claim to be pregnant to keep a guy all the time. Not that unusual right? What I found more disturbing is the elaborate diabolical scheme she was willing to concoct to do this. It was premeditated and well thought out, and of course I put myself in the guy's shoes. I like to think of myself as fairly clever, but I'm certain would have been fooled by this had it happened to me....getting a message from the girl's "mom." That's what scared me so much about things this girl did, the fact that there could be other girls out there with nefarious schemes I ain't even remotely prepared for.

Even if I got a message from the mom saying that, nothing changes. Her and I are still broken up and I'm still without child. Case closed.

My question is why in the hell would you stay friendly with someone who is obviously deceitful? She told you what she did, and any person with some fiber of smarts and morality knows that shit is a major red flag for a friendship.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (11-16-2014 12:41 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Even if I got a message from the mom saying that, nothing changes. Her and I are still broken up and I'm still without child. Case closed.

My question is why in the hell would you stay friendly with someone who is obviously deceitful? She told you what she did, and any person with some fiber of smarts and morality knows that shit is a major red flag for a friendship.

Oh I agree, I wouldn't have gotten back together with her either over a dumb miscarriage...but her being capable of that made me realize how sophisticated a girl's schemes could be and that a girl could be fooling me in ways I've not yet even considered.

It may seem odd that I stayed friends with her, and I was waiting for someone to ask that. Honestly, I didn't have much invested in the friendship. She came into town for maybe a week or two a couple times a year, and we would go to the mall or go to a bar or something.

I think most people have some kind of hierarchy of friends. I've known plenty of dishonest guys over the years, yet how they treated their girlfriends didn't affect my friendship with them. Hell, many of the techniques people use in gaming girls involve openly deceiving people such as lying about age, name, occupation, life background etc(which I'm fine with, nothing wrong with some Nixonian strategy to get things done efficiently.)

It's like you just make a mental note, that you can only have a friendship with them on a low level. I'm a business minded person, and in the art world you often have to network with people that may have qualities you don't like. With this girl, I always kept her at arms length. The crazier the stuff she told me, the lower on the friend hierarchy she would go. That's why the moment she said something rude to me, I checked out immediately without hesitation because I had nothing invested.

You were her Beta Orbiter and then got too weirded out. Happens. Women do much more crazier and crueler stuff than this BTW.

Quote: (11-16-2014 12:13 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I wish I could say I was shocked, but... meh... known plenty of girls who acted that way and much worse. Brother fucking seems to be a common thing with insane bitches: you'll see it as common soap opera storylines to no societal outrage whatsoever.

Same here. I've heard many of these type of stories and much worse. I have four sisters, they knew lotsa bitches. Unfortunately, most were unfuckable. But, I was privy to some legitimate wacky girl-world bullshit.