rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delusional feminist tries to bash Victoria's Secret model, fails miserably.

http://jezebel.com/helpful-victorias-sec...socialflow

This femicunt tries to imply that even Victoria's secret models hate themselves and that this is all a big advancement towards "body positivity"; claiming they have won feminism. In the meanwhile, Sara has answered and quite well I must say.

Quote:Quote:

We did it, guys. We won feminism.

The delusion is strong.

Quote:Quote:

Dear Erin from Jezebel, i don't hate myself! I was actually taught by my family to respect and love myself and indeed others! i feel sorry that you were not able to see beyond your own self-serving interest to sensationalize a story, by creating a negative spin on a positive message and making a foregone conclusions about a young "model" you have never met before!

I have a lot of young girls that look up to me as a young woman and role model. i have been criticized for being too skinny and judged purely on my looks. I have been vocal because i believe as women we are all beautiful and no matter what we look like we deserve to respect ourselves and be respected and loved by other. The title of your article states that i hate myself. to the contrary i love myself like i am. I can also look at another woman and admire her beauty. In fact i admire the beauty of many women from all areas of life, not only Candice's. It doesn't mean i want to look like them because i am happy the way i am, the way my mother and father brought me into this world, and who i am today and who i will be in the future.

You are a beautiful young woman, please love yourself and don't judge other women that you don't know. As women we need to stand together. we are judge and objectified often enough by men. Here is to your feminism.

Love Sara

Some political correctness here and there, but also looking at the comments on Sara's page, I'd say this is another blow for the feminazis.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

A very attractive fitness girl once said to me:

"These fat girls have got it wrong...they say I work out because I hate myself...I workout because I love myself".

I made the mistake of browsing through some of the comments in the link. Never again.

[Image: Mind-is-Full-of-Fuck.jpg]

Wish more actual women would call out Erin Gloria Ryan and the rest of the jizzabel cunts.

Jizzabel typist Erin Gloria Ryan:

[Image: Erin-Gloria-Ryan.jpg]

Model Sara Sampario:

[Image: sara-sampaio-sports-illustrated-swimsuit...014_19.jpg]

Would bang both, but Sara's winning.

I dont think the message that Sara is sending about "all women being beautiful and deserving of respect" simply because they are women is a good one or a strike against femenism. This is just infighting between an older selfish, entitled hag and a younger selfish, entitled, hottie.

All this ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL talk is a turd brick sold as a a Snickers bar.

It is fine to accept yourself as you are and take the good with the bad. Even if you are ugly, then that's the way the cookie crumbles. If you are fat and you made yourself even more ugly via cutting your hair short - then you can do something about it. If not, then don't expect to be overly valued in the sexual market by men. You may still be a valuable and respected human being - just not a very attractive one.

IF ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL THEN ALL MEN ARE HANDSOME AND RICH - you just have to feel it and you are it.

And now you moronic SJW-feminazi - go fuck a homeless dude because he is handsome and rich.

@Fisto - exactly - both messages are deluded - one is feminism light by a woman with 1/10.000 beauty who parties with Leo DiCaprio (and lies to girls that all women are equally beautiful) and another is feminism extreme that best would like to have 300 pounds monsters on Victoria's Secret runways. The model's message is akin to a billionaire telling us that we are all rich - even the guy sleeping on the street.

As a man, I believe we are all geniuses
As a man, I believe we are all jacked
As a man, I believe we are all interesting

Obviously "not all women" are beautiful. But as a woman and a model, Sara can't simply go against the tide saying certain things. It's PR.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (11-15-2014 11:48 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Jesus - even her tits are trying to run away from her mouth.

I've seen National Geographic photospreads with perkier breasts.

Quote: (11-15-2014 11:48 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Isn't that outfit too feminine for a feminist? And has she curled her hair? Isn't that trying to look pleasing to men?

Or does looking however she want be empowering? I can never keep feminist attitudes straight.

Actual picture of Erin when Sara replied

[Image: Awkward-Boner_o_91089.jpg]

This chick is a good symbol of the modern 5-6.

Not fat, but not that attractive and completely full of herself. I honestly think they encourage fat acceptance because they look better in comparison, since they can't measure up to a true feminine woman.

I meet these women all the time. Their more attractive friends tell them how 'adorable' they are since they are of no threat to them. Their parents told them how special they are. They get more attention than their fat friends. In other words, they've been hearing from every possible angle how perfect they are their whole lives…except from the man they feel entitled to.

Not being attracted to women like this triggers cognitive dissonance amongst her and her friends. After all, she's not fat, and that's what men want right? Yes, but that's a starting point. The thing they don't get is we have standards too.

I/we make every effort to stay in shape, dress well, have our career and finances in order, get our social skills together, drive a decent car and have a nice place. And we still acknowledge that is a starting point, it entitles us to nothing. Even then, a woman may reject us for any reason. And we are fine with that.

The Erin Gloria Ryan's of the world think that if they show up and give their opinion, we should bow before them. I met a woman like this recently at a business event. She was my age (late 30s), not fat, but very haughty. Afterwards, a mutual acquaintance asked me what I thought of her. I told her 'pass'. Of course she asked me why, and proceeded to list all the things about her I couldn't care less about (her job, her hobbies, etc.). I told her "I know what I bring to the table. What does she bring besides sagging tits, a shitty attitude, and a rapidly decreasing ability to procreate?". To her credit, the acquaintance kinda laughed and left me alone.

Point being is that these women lack any sense of humility or self-awareness, and have no ability to handle any type of adversity or flat out rejection. They can blame men all they want, but the "all women are beautiful" lie would be a good place for them to start. That they lash out at women that are hotter than them shows that deep down, they know the truth.

Quote: (11-16-2014 08:25 PM)CRR Wrote:  

... I met a woman like this recently at a business event. She was my age (late 30s), not fat, but very haughty. Afterwards, a mutual acquaintance asked me what I thought of her. I told her 'pass'. Of course she asked me why, and proceeded to list all the things about her I couldn't care less about (her job, her hobbies, etc.). I told her "I know what I bring to the table. What does she bring besides sagging tits, a shitty attitude, and a rapidly decreasing ability to procreate?". To her credit, the acquaintance kinda laughed and left me alone.

That's pure red pill here - that's what Alpha Agents of Righteous Karma are all about - hehe. Maybe she got a sanitized message back.

Loved this one story by AnonymousBosch I think where his sister's aging boss asked his sister, if AnonymousBosch would not like a date with her. Her sister put in the shiv: "AB dates much younger women!" "Ah he is one of those immature guys" Yes he is - we all are - hehe.

Quote: (11-16-2014 08:25 PM)CRR Wrote:  

This chick is a good symbol of the modern 5-6.

Not fat, but not that attractive and completely full of herself. I honestly think they encourage fat acceptance because they look better in comparison, since they can't measure up to a true feminine woman.

I meet these women all the time. Their more attractive friends tell them how 'adorable' they are since they are of no threat to them. Their parents told them how special they are. They get more attention than their fat friends. In other words, they've been hearing from every possible angle how perfect they are their whole lives…except from the man they feel entitled to.

Not being attracted to women like this triggers cognitive dissonance amongst her and her friends. After all, she's not fat, and that's what men want right? Yes, but that's a starting point. The thing they don't get is we have standards too.

I/we make every effort to stay in shape, dress well, have our career and finances in order, get our social skills together, drive a decent car and have a nice place. And we still acknowledge that is a starting point, it entitles us to nothing. Even then, a woman may reject us for any reason. And we are fine with that.

The Erin Gloria Ryan's of the world think that if they show up and give their opinion, we should bow before them. I met a woman like this recently at a business event. She was my age (late 30s), not fat, but very haughty. Afterwards, a mutual acquaintance asked me what I thought of her. I told her 'pass'. Of course she asked me why, and proceeded to list all the things about her I couldn't care less about (her job, her hobbies, etc.). I told her "I know what I bring to the table. What does she bring besides sagging tits, a shitty attitude, and a rapidly decreasing ability to procreate?". To her credit, the acquaintance kinda laughed and left me alone.

Point being is that these women lack any sense of humility or self-awareness, and have no ability to handle any type of adversity or flat out rejection. They can blame men all they want, but the "all women are beautiful" lie would be a good place for them to start. That they lash out at women that are hotter than them shows that deep down, they know the truth.

Dork Central (DC) broads to a tee except "Their more attractive friends" are'nt more attractive only bossier and cuntier.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"