rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she talks bad about you, you did a good job

The more I have experience with women, the more they seem the same. Niceness with women just does not work, it does not matter how nice they may be or what family background they come from, they are all the same in that sense.

When I think about the women that liked me the most, they were the women that I treated the worse. I used to openly flirt with other girls in front of them, I used to break up with them for no reason, have them crying for a day or two and then go back to them and act like nothing never happened, hardly ever if ever took them out on dates , they knew or had a feeling I was fucking other girls, etc.

Knowing that the probability of staying with a girl for the rest of my life is very low and I know that soon or later we will break up, I always think, how do I want to see this relationship after we are finished? I always tell myself, I hope she talks bad about me, I hope she tells people that I just wanted her for sex, that I never bought her shit or if I did it was nothing to be impressed, nothing that would put me in a position of a sucker, I hope she tells people how I used to have so many other girls and sometimes I would just cancel our meeting without any reason and then I wouldn’t pick up the phone till the next day, the day that I would come see her and act like nothing never happened. I hope she tells people that I am an asshole, that I am selfish, that she thought I was nice but I was just an asshole like all the other guys she had or even worse.

When she talks bad about you, chances are likely that she will always remember you. If you fucked her right and you get to see her in the future again, I bet you are going to be fucking her again.

4 years ago I met this chick that now got married and had a child. She was the second girl that I physically hit, I used to dump her all the time and kicked her out of my house whenever I got bored, this chick used to say the nastiest things about me to everybody that knew me. Guess what? She still addicted to my dick till this day, I fucked her last week and she is coming to fuck me again this week when her hubby goes to work. I have given her super good sex and I have also given her bad sex, I am sure what made her addicted to me was the mixed emotions of being with a guy who was really fun to be around but at the same time treated her nasty whenever he felt like or she crossed the line.

Watch out for women that tells you that other guys messed up and she expects you to fix things up, you better make sure you are going to mess things up too because I guarantee you that she is not looking for mr treat her right.

If a woman talks really nice about you after the relationship is finished, you probably did a bad job and chances are likely that you won’t fuck her again.

So true. This just goes to show how truly fucked up women are.

Of course you are right about women in general, yes they are fucked up but the way you wrote the post seem like your on some pyscho high horse. Are you putting on an act? You actually want women to talk shit about you because it means they secretly love you?

Reminds me of this post by Roosh: Be That Guy

Quote:Roosh Wrote:

Be That Guy

I want to share with you an epiphany I had years ago. I was trying to bang this girl and she was being very flakey and taking forever to get back to me. I asked my friend what I should do about it and we proceeded to go over my options after I told him everything that had transpired so far.

At the end I thought, “Is she doing this with her friends right now? Is she asking her friend how to get with me? Is she asking her friend how to get me to stop flaking?”

Of course not.

Even though she wasn’t treating me well, I was still chasing her. Even though she was barely encouraging me, I wanted her bad. It’s human nature.

If you eavesdrop on conversations with girls, you will hear them talk about guys that are flakes. Guys that don’t call. That put in the minimum amount of work. That don’t give much notice on dates and then cancel them at the last minute. That fuck the girl and then make an excuse to leave within minutes. You think that guy is stressing over the girl? You think he’s asking his friends for help? No, he’s too busy working on other girls. He doesn’t care about any of them. He has no attachments. With no attachments he doesn’t do the pathetic, desperate, needy shit that 95% of other guys do.

I realized then that I had to BE THAT GUY, and not the guy who plots and tries and talks about what to do next. Because the moment you have to try is the moment you care, and the moment you care is the moment she has you, and all you’ll have is your hand, waiting for the phone to ring.

Edit: A lot of foreign girls are very sweet, so you can return the favor somewhat or show you care, within reason (if you do).

It's better in EE or Asia, where you don't have to go Dark Triad on her to make her chase you. Heck - you can be even mostly Nice Guy with some Alpha as a base. It seems that things are getting worse and worse - 50 Shades only exacerbated it. I've met even young chicks now in EE who absolutely need to be choked and slapped strongly in order to come - similar to their US counterparts.

Quote: (11-10-2014 10:53 PM)alecks Wrote:  

Of course you are right about women in general, yes they are fucked up but the way you wrote the post seem like your on some pyscho high horse. Are you putting on an act? You actually want women to talk shit about you because it means they secretly love you?

No, I don't put on acts, I have always been natural with girls. Actually, I never had such thoughts when dating girls ''I hope she thinks bad about me'' but I guess my acts during the relationship encouraged them to think that way and they usually had a positive outcome.

Too much of a dick probably won't work, as Zelcorpion said, with foreign girls you can be a nice guy with some alpha as a base, that is literally my game with non western girls. Actually that is probably how they will describe me.

As crazy as it may sound, some psychopathic characteristics seems to work well with the ladies.

Theatrics aside, the punchline of this is that Western women need drama.

This all makes sense and is all relative if you use some logic. Put it into perspective:

In the past and in other cultures outside he Western world the social gender dynamic is different. Over the past 100 years we have changed the gender dynamics in our culture where we actively encourage women to be 100% independent so they have no need for men outside of intimacy and entertainment. Long gone are the days where women were raised with the idea of finding a man, getting married, and having kids. Women are sold the idea of going to college, building careers, living life to the fullest, and crafting their own personal empires; many young women these days don't even want children. This has effectively crushed the paradigm of "patriarchy" and now men and women are encouraged to live their lives the same way. Score for Feminism and the progressive leftist socio-political ideology.

Now, what does this mean for male-female relations? Culturally speaking women don't desire men for security, stability, family, or any of the "traditional" views of relationship values. So whats left? Sex and emotions. Women only desire men for their penises and the excitement/entertainment/intimacy they can provide them. They don't want to be comfortable and stable with you. They need a challenge to keep them interested - they need a man who is interesting, fun, cool, and great in bed and marches to the beat of his own drum. Sad but that seems o be the way of the Western world these days at least from my perspective. I'm not going to sit here and say every young woman is like this, but this seems to be the stats quo from where I'm sitting.

How can you differentiate whether girls talk bad because they really don't like you or whether because they are really attracted to you but they want to play games and not show their real feelings?[Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (11-11-2014 02:09 PM)Helmutnl Wrote:  

How can you differentiate whether girls talk bad because they really don't like you or whether because they are really attracted to you but they want to play games and not show their real feelings?[Image: undecided.gif]

Are you able to fuck em? Are you that a hole they bitch about to their orbiters and gfs? Do their gfs want to fuck you?

Of course after the relationship evolves, it would be less likely that she talks bad, I meant at the beginning of getting to know the girl.

One way to view this is that women are fucked up. Another way to look at it, which I prefer, is that this is simply the nature of women and has always been so. Yes, even in the 1950's or whatever you may think the "golden age" for pussy was.

You cannot look at female behavior from a male perspective. They view the world differently. They have different roles than us. This is not bad. As pitt mentioned, different girls require higher or lower amounts of emotional roller coaster. I too have treated some girls horribly, both intentionally and unintentionally, but without malice. They keep coming back. It is just in the nature of their psyche to respond to this type of behavior. It is important to calibrate, however, since not all require as much drama in their lives.

It has always been thus. Importantly, you must act without fear and with absolute certainty. Women have a very low tolerance for indecisiveness in men.

Look at some quotes from Oscar Wilde:

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything.

Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our gigantic intellects.

Quote: (11-10-2014 11:27 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

Reminds me of this post by Roosh: Be That Guy

I've never seen post from Roosh. Thanks for sharing.

Like when I have buddies call some guy a doochebag. Many times that douchebag is bangin hot chics.

It's different than in the past, but even with older people with successful marriages, we can all picture the wife rolling her eyes at her husbands manly tendencies. Where the most important thing in his life isn't her, it's _____ (not leaving the room to fart, hunting/fishing trip, building a car in the garage, time with the boys).

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Every sappy quote or paragraph written on tumblr with a girl pinning about a guy has been about a guy who treated her like shit. You are 100% right.

Pitt, as a natural, can you provide a more how to guide on how to be "that type guy"

valhalla

Bump.

The reasoning is faulty. It's not about making sure she badmouths you. It's about not giving a fuck what she says about you. If you're depending on what she says about you for validation you're giving her power and forcing yourself to play a character.

Quote: (10-07-2016 09:13 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

The reasoning is faulty. It's not about making sure she badmouths you. It's about not giving a fuck what she says about you. If you're depending on what she says about you for validation you're giving her power and forcing yourself to play a character.

+1 for more exactly seeing what's needed.

Roost's great dictum: "Be the flake" is pragmatically true, but TSS pins down the underlying mechanics.

Women have no choice -- their genetics basically DEMAND that they shit test you...

I've seen it AGAIN and again....

and what they need to see is that:

You are strong enough to leave them and get another woman.

She is testing to see if you are still worthy of her fast-expiring eggs.

Quote: (10-07-2016 09:41 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2016 09:13 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

+1 for more exactly seeing what's needed.

Roost's great dictum: "Be the flake" is pragmatically true, but TSS pins down the underlying mechanics.

Women have no choice -- their genetics basically DEMAND that they shit test you...

I've seen it AGAIN and again....

and what they need to see is that:

You are strong enough to leave them and get another woman.

She is testing to see if you are still worthy of her fast-expiring eggs.

Exactly, or in different words, see all her bluffs.

The tough part is how counter-intuitive it gets when you actually dig a girl. Sucks that it's just easier to hang on to girls you're less into, since then you have the power.

This has always been an interesting but tragic observation in game for me.

If you are behaving rude to girls, in the sense that your are ruder than you would treat someone you just meet at party or an acquaintance, and most/all girls respond favorably, that means the girls in your environment are toxic.

Women always try to shit test you, true, but the way they do it speak a lot about themselves.

I generally dont like gaming girls who bring out the worst in me, especially when I have the choice.

Shame that it often comes down to that.

Great tool for screening though. Any girl who needs to be treated rudely/badly in order to maintain their attraction, are automatically in the ONS/plate piles.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (10-07-2016 10:08 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

This has always been an interesting but tragic observation in game for me.

If you are behaving rude to girls, in the sense that your are ruder than you would treat someone you just meet at party or an acquaintance, and most/all girls respond favorably, that means the girls in your environment are toxic.

Women always try to shit test you, true, but the way they do it speak a lot about themselves.

It's not so tragic-- "shit testing" is an ugly term, maybe something awkward sounding like "Making sure she stays on course for healthy offspring" is more positive.

It's in the interests of her future descendants, who are not presently here to lobby for themselves.

That's an interesting take.

The traditional thoughts on rudeness/breaking social norms is that girls are attracted to novelty, and a Rudebwoy is entirely novel. A good boy Is entirely predictable and boring.

So for the guy that didn't want to be an asshole, the focus was on making the girl feel lots of emotions - which was novel to her.

I guess from a red pill perspective, that means life has gotten too easy, and anti-social traits are valued over social traits.

Self amused/interested versus sociopathic

WIA

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

You are 100% right on plates that are constantly spinning

Not so sure about LTR

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Quote: (10-07-2016 10:08 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

This. I always scratch my head and wonder where you find these damaged women, and maybe you are looking for them in search of easy sex.

I much prefer a more balanced, "normal" women with a little bit of self esteem.

Consistently treat them bad and they will bin you, and so they should. They don't want to be choked and slapped, they want to be treated with respect. Perhaps you are battling well below your SMV and they let you treat them like that to keep you?

I wouldn't get involved with women that damaged, and I can assure you that there are plenty of women who are not *that* damaged. They are the ones I like to game.

Of course all the usual game principles apply, but not at that extream end.

I wonder about your own values, if you are happy with a woman like that...

Yeah, if you pick up bitchy girls in bars, you are going to encounter a lot of damaged whores. Some of these girls do like to be treated like garbage Some quality girls might put up with crap for a while but you are in essence ruining them and turning them into damaged whores. That is not a positive thing.

Most modern Western girls do have a really dark, perverted streak and like light to moderate bdsm. In my experience it is way more powerful to give them what they (and I) crave in the bedroom and be a respectful but strong guy outside the bedroom. Most women really want to be whores in the bedroom and ladies on the street. I've literally had 5 women fall in love with me in the last 2 years using this model. The best thing is they all (except one) still love and respect me.