rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl rejects wedding proposal with 99 iPhone 6's

Computer programmer in Guangzhou, China proposes to his girlfriend using 99 iPhone 6's placed in a heart shape. Apparently gets rejected.

[Image: ajdg4kbfc9pkzi4kvrhi.jpg]

http://kotaku.com/wedding-proposal-with-...1656735841

Cheap fucker couldn't spring for the 6 plus [Image: huh.gif]

[Image: lol.gif]

One thing I've learned about women is this: they love attention but they hate to be put on the spot. If he asked her at home over dinner or on vacation somewhere she woulda said yes.

Team Nachos

Seems fake to me. A Chinese programmer can't afford 85k in iphones.

I wanted to say something but this is just so unimaginative on top of being beta, it hurt, also possibly fake.

whatever happened to the good old: "let's get married and get it over with"?

Quote: (11-10-2014 09:25 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Seems fake to me. A Chinese programmer can't afford 85k in iphones.

Quote:Quote:

The phones reportedly cost the man over RMB 500,000 (about $82,000), or roughly the equivalent of two years’ salary, Tencent News reported. Sadly, the grand gesture was lost on the woman, who rejected his proposal.

Dude works for some game company, but could be faked I guess

I hope it was just 99 iphone 6 boxes and he was a store clerk or something like that.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Lucky guy. Dodged a bullet.

Don't debate me.

Sounds like a publicity stunt, chinese girls are crazy about marriage and he didn't propose to some random chick after all.

Seems fake.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Breaking News: Computer Programmer in Guangzhou, China selling iPhone 6s at steep discounts!

He's got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one after being rejected. [Image: lol.gif]

I hope he kept the receipts. Although on second thought, the boxes were probably empty.

The "singles day" is funny though, I had never heard of that. I'm surprised it's not bigger in the West. Celebrating and attempting to rationalize your failures is practically national pastime.

If this doesn't have him take a red pill prescription, I don't know what will. Even in my beta days I've never spent more than $50 on a girl.

He doesn't realize when there's an iPhone 7, he's going to have to get 99 more, because she's "used to that standard of living".

They're probably Chinese knock-offs. China makes a Goophone that looks like an iPhone but runs Android. They even make a Goopad. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I hope he could spare one for that Vietnamese guy who got scammed.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote: (11-10-2014 02:48 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

They're probably Chinese knock-offs. China makes a Goophone that looks like an iPhone but runs Android. They even make a Goopad. [Image: lol.gif]

If true, then it were not Iphones of course. If he was rich enough to spend 80.000$ on Iphones (just having the money in China), then she likely would not have said no.

If he used boxes or cheap Lookalikes then it is possible - who knows - he might sell them online as a side-job.

And as far as intrepid Betas publicly declaring their undying love and being kicked in the balls by their Snowflakes - that shit is going down all around the world:

It has little to do with public or private in my opinion - bitches just feel that their hypergamy is not maxed out yet with the chap and give them a brutal public rejection. Have seen public proposals by Alphas and boy did those run a different course with the woman barely believing her luck and being in total tears.

On the subject (top 10 proposal fails):

^^^^ #2 WB

Quote: (11-10-2014 03:21 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

On the subject (top 10 proposal fails):

The psychopath girl from Nr. 2 - an HB8 - who proposed to her boyfriend after "wonderful 2 weeks" was the worst. She swallowed the whole empowerment shtick. And all those Beta men - all guys wanting to marry should watch those fails - their body language, their posture, their pleading feminized faces. Men have way more to lose in marriage - women who wish to marry should be down on their knees and doing daily blowjobs at that - maybe after one such blowjob she may get a ring (even that is not recommended).

Actually this story seems perfectly believable to me. I've know a few Chinese guys who have done things like these to ask girls out. One guy I knew made a cake for a chick and rented a limo for her. I also knew of another guy who would buy a chick gifts like every other day and send her presents through the mail until she accepted.

The guy who rented the limo eventually got the chick to become his girlfriend, but what baffled me about the whole thing is that he mentioned that he's still a virgin and has been going out with her for 2 years with no sex and I was like "WTF?"

I don't know man, something about that culture actually sees things like this acceptable. It would be awesome if any Chinese guys in the forum could chime in on this.

He could spend all that money on iPhones, but not on a suit and pocket tie????

No wonder he was rejected.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Game saves money.

Don't debate me.

No sex after 2 years is certainly not normal and this 99 iPhones thing would be seen as outlandish and silly in current china.

That nigga getting hit in the head with the ukulele.....

[Image: jordan.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I don't get ceremonial proposals in the first place. I also don't get engagement rings or expensive weddings. If a woman demands that kind of stuff she's obviously not someone worth marrying.