rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

women and admiration

women and admiration

do women like admiration ?

women and admiration

You mean, a man kissing our a**?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

women and admiration

Women want admiration, but honestly, I dont think they like it.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

women and admiration

you mean a guy saying how beautiful and smart you are... NO.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

women and admiration

Quote: (04-15-2011 09:31 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Does any good ever come out of saying shit like this? I used to tell girls how fine they were and all that shit. Ill never tell a girl that again.

women and admiration

IMO it depends on the day of the month or the circumstance. Most women are confused and don't know what they even want.

women and admiration

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:16 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2011 09:31 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Does any good ever come out of saying shit like this? I used to tell girls how fine they were and all that shit. Ill never tell a girl that again.

Second hand compliments seem to work best for me. Dont say "I like your blank" say "I like girls with blank" This lets her know you like something about her, without admitting its her. It could also be seen as a DHV because it implies you've had contact with other women that have that same feature that you like.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men