rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

Need some honest input on this from the real playas on this forum...

Take your current self . Take your style of game. Now put yourself in the body of a 5'7" Indian guy, no accent.  Now spit the same game. Would you still be pulling the same tail?

I imagine most of the real players on this forum - 100+ notches - meet a certain physical archetype. You’re a tall, muscular white guy. To an extent you've got to admit that girls are already considering fucking you before you spit your game. Much of your game is FAG game – fuck-up avoidance game. ie. don’t act like a dork, don’t say anything stupid, screen for bangability, manage logistics - and you're hitting it.

What advice is there for guys who don’t meet these physical attributes? I’m talking short, skinny Asian/Indian guys. Whereas tall, muscular white guys already register as neutral-to-positive before you start running your game, short ethnic guys start from a huge deficit position. These guys don’t even register as a sexual presence in the radar of women.

One should admit that you already meet the physical parameters of what girls consider “fuck-worthy” (tall, muscular, white). For guys like you, game = raw physicality + not saying anything stupid. The girl has already done the choosing to a degree.

But a short, skinny ethnic guy running this style of game would get nowhere. To get laid nearly as much as a tall muscular white guy, he’d really need incredible verbal skills, and turn on the wit, charm, charisma, DHVs, negs, cocky-funny, apply the Mystery Method, understand evolutionary psychology and master the more technical aspects of game.

Now if a short, skinny Asian/Indian guy is pulling blonde co-eds, he’s REALLY got tight game. But IMO his game is more contingent on showing value and manipulating a woman’s emotional state (ala. Mystery Method) to get her into bed as he lacks the raw “physical value” that other guys can coast on.

What advice is there for short and ethnic but otherwise Westernized guys to pull hot tail? 

Dude, this is the world. Those guys will fuck more girls even if you become the next Mistery. Search for girls like you or go back to your country. Or become very rich, that will help you better than any game.

"But a short, skinny ethnic guy running this style of game would get nowhere. To get laid nearly as much as a tall muscular white guy, he’d really need incredible verbal skills, and turn on the wit, charm, charisma, DHVs, negs, cocky-funny, apply the Mystery Method, understand evolutionary psychology and master the more technical aspects of game."

I think the first step is to not dwell on it. Easier said than done, to be sure, but if you're interesting, cool and have tight game you'll be able to outclass more "tall muscular white guys" than you think...

"Now if a short, skinny Asian/Indian guy is pulling blonde co-eds, he’s REALLY got tight game. But IMO his game is more contingent on showing value and manipulating a woman’s emotional state (ala. Mystery Method) to get her into bed as he lacks the raw “physical value” that other guys can coast on."

You never know what that guy's dealing with/putting up with to be with that girl. He might be doing something right, but he could very well be hanging by a thread and munching on a dick sandwich.

Quote: (04-12-2011 11:50 AM)Baldwin81 Wrote:  

"But a short, skinny ethnic guy running this style of game would get nowhere. To get laid nearly as much as a tall muscular white guy, he’d really need incredible verbal skills, and turn on the wit, charm, charisma, DHVs, negs, cocky-funny, apply the Mystery Method, understand evolutionary psychology and master the more technical aspects of game."

I'm parroting Roosh's advice here (and above) because I truly believe in it and I have an idea of where you're coming from:

I think the first step is to not dwell on it. Easier said than done, to be sure, but if you're interesting, cool and have tight game you'll be able to outclass the "tall muscular white guys..."

A good percentage of whom don't have game.

Also, I know for fact that having a passion aside from game works wonders. Your passion / mission is your top priority and not girls. They'll never be on the pedestal because you put your passion (art, music, athletics... not watching ESPN, oragami or whatever) as top priority.

"Now if a short, skinny Asian/Indian guy is pulling blonde co-eds, he’s REALLY got tight game. But IMO his game is more contingent on showing value and manipulating a woman’s emotional state (ala. Mystery Method) to get her into bed as he lacks the raw “physical value” that other guys can coast on."

You never know what that guy's dealing with/putting up with to be with that girl. He might be doing something right, but he could very well be hanging by a thread and munching on a dick sandwich.

I saw a short mediocre looking asian guy with a 9 while I was out with my date the other night. Had I been alone I would have asked him his secret. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"What advice is there for short and ethnic but otherwise Westernized guys to pull hot tail?"

Hit on girls that are shorter than you. 5'7" is kind of short for a dude, but still there a plenty of girls who are shorter than this.

Honestly, I don't think being "ethnic" is as big of a problem as long as you speak English well and aren't F.O.B.

The height issue can be solved by hitting on girls that are shorter than you, as I stated above.

As for the skinny issue, well just hit the gym.

Other than that, I don't see why you can't just run standard mystery-method style game and not see at least some results.

You don't have to be just some average Indian guy. You can be a well-dressed, well-built, solid game-spitting Indian guy. Up to you.

Quote: (04-12-2011 10:38 AM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

Take your current self . Take your style of game. Now put yourself in the body of a 5'7" Indian guy, no accent.  Now spit the same game. Would you still be pulling the same tail?

I imagine most of the real players on this forum - 100+ notches - meet a certain physical archetype. You’re a tall, muscular white guy. To an extent you've got to admit that girls are already considering fucking you before you spit your game. Much of your game is FAG game – fuck-up avoidance game. ie. don’t act like a dork, don’t say anything stupid, screen for bangability, manage logistics - and you're hitting it.

What advice is there for guys who don’t meet these physical attributes? I’m talking short, skinny Asian/Indian guys. Whereas tall, muscular white guys already register as neutral-to-positive before you start running your game, short ethnic guys start from a huge deficit position. These guys don’t even register as a sexual presence in the radar of women.

One should admit that you already meet the physical parameters of what girls consider “fuck-worthy” (tall, muscular, white). For guys like you, game = raw physicality + not saying anything stupid. The girl has already done the choosing to a degree.

But a short, skinny ethnic guy running this style of game would get nowhere. To get laid nearly as much as a tall muscular white guy, he’d really need incredible verbal skills, and turn on the wit, charm, charisma, DHVs, negs, cocky-funny, apply the Mystery Method, understand evolutionary psychology and master the more technical aspects of game.

Now if a short, skinny Asian/Indian guy is pulling blonde co-eds, he’s REALLY got tight game. But IMO his game is more contingent on showing value and manipulating a woman’s emotional state (ala. Mystery Method) to get her into bed as he lacks the raw “physical value” that other guys can coast on.

What advice is there for short and ethnic but otherwise Westernized guys to pull hot tail? 

Spinaroonie I am in the same boat as you, I will give you my 2 cents on what I have learnt from the forum in the past year ........

Judging from your statement above I am assuming that you have decent FAG (Fuck up avoidance game) and the only diffenerence between u and a white playa would be attractiveness/desirability by the Blond coeds.......... Here is what we Brown Players have to do....

1. Find the Girls that want to get in touch with their brown side, make yourself mysterious, look for alternative girls , girls that listen to reggae music , interested in yoga, spiritual girls, find your niche and you have a better chance of bedding a blonde then a white guy......

2. Yes the options available to white guys are in abundance compared to us and more so in USA but there are ways to overcome that by playing the numbers game and screen girls that are into you, yes you will have to do a lot of approaches but guess what after about a 1000 approaches you will get better at who to screen.

3. Of course doing the obvious , Style differently and better, you should be the best dressed guy in any room....... that cuts a lot of your competition. One year ago white girls were giving me no notice now they open me with no effort on my part and I think Style has a lot to do with it.....It could be some thing else in your game, Inner game ? Style ? whatever needs fixed , work on it.......

4. Put yourself in a situation with lowest odds , Move ....... move to Colder country side Colorodo, Minneapolis, Maine etc...move to where you find your game is working and also do let me know where girls are dick riding just because you are brown [Image: smile.gif]

I think this is a million dollar question: Where in the world would Brown players get most play ?

It has been discussed on the forum before and i have been searching but no solid answer from what i have gathered EE is our best option for white girls, Let's see if Roosh can give us some info in that regard [Image: smile.gif]

For some specific things you asked, SHORT: again get it out of your head that short guys don't slay blondes, If it bothers you too much wear boots with 2 inch heels, SKINNY : Hit the Gym take care of your diet, gain muscle.......

Happy Hunting brother.......

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

First of all, get it out of your head that every girl is attracted to tall, white musular guys.

Second, don't worry about shit that you can't change, and concern yourself with what you can. There is a certain percentage of white girls that will never date an Indian guy. I don't know what that percentage is, maybe it is 20% or maybe it's 50%. But, the bottom line is that, unless your name is Jay Sean or something, you are never going to get those girls. So, why worry about it.

Worry about the girls that are actually accessible to you. There are still plenty of white girls out there who will date short, skinny Indian guys. I live in Toronto, and i have seen it. I have seen pure white girls with porcelain skin and blonde hair walking around hand in hand with short, dark Tamil guys. Probably 90% of white girls won't date a guy like that, but there are enough that do.

Finally, change the things about yourself that you CAN change. You can change your hair, your style of dressing, your skin, your physique. All of these things are in your control. Maximize all of those things, and the girls will come.

Just work on your game until its sharp as hell. Think of your physical shortcomings as an advantage, it just means that you have to put more work into your inner and outer game. You'll develop extremely sharp game compared to a good looking guy who has to work less hard.
Wear height enhancing shoes to add a couple of inches and you should be good to go. 5"7 isn't that bad, Cajun is around 5"6. Don't make race an excuse, being an confident Indian guy will make you stand out immensely. When you step into a room with swagger people will wonder who you are. Remember that the fact that you look different can either be an advantage or disadvantage depending on the way you look at it.

Your thread reminds me of the story my buddy told me. He's around your height and a skinny asian guy. A girl told him that he was really short and tried to blow him out. He responded that he preferred being short because it made it easier to make out with girls. He got her number in the end. Girls always try to shit test him on his height but he maintains his frame. Also remember the fact that your race doesn't determine what type of girls like you. Change your style of clothing and workout if you are too skinny. Remember, no self pity. Just keep going out with the right attitude and you will have razor sharp game eventually.

Quote: (04-12-2011 10:38 AM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

I imagine most of the real players on this forum - 100+ notches - meet a certain physical archetype. You’re a tall, muscular white guy. To an extent you've got to admit that girls are already considering fucking you before you spit your game. Much of your game is FAG game – fuck-up avoidance game. ie. don’t act like a dork, don’t say anything stupid, screen for bangability, manage logistics - and you're hitting it.

Basically you have to work a little harder. No worries though..I've seen indian guys date hot white chics before and they weren't rich either. Some vids I found about this topic.

Also, fuck this attitude that being Indian hurts you. Its done nothing but help me because I have a million stories that are awesome from my times in India. Own the fact that you are Indian and don't try to hide it. Remember you have exposure to two different cultures while most other guys have exposure to one. That gives you a lot of insight and I'm sure you have plenty of good stories to tell.

Damn, we Indian guys are so sensitive about our looks. As manabout said, get it out of your head, not every white girl wants to date a white muscular guy. I have gone toe-to-toe with 6ft 3in blue eyed blonde haired white american/european guys and at the end of the day they were asking me for advice. I wasn't even thinking that they have an advantage over me because of the color of their skin or the size of their biceps.

You are starting with a limitation because you think that you have a limitation. You don't. Of course there are some girls who will only date men that are tall or white or black or blue. But there are others who would date any type of guy.

Moreover, what if the room is filled with 10 muscular white guys hitting on one single girl. Who will win? The guy with the best game. Which translates into sense of style, the way you talk, reading body language, etc.

Doesn't Roosh himself kinda put this whole arguement down? He's dark skinned, dark haired, dark eyed, not sure how tall he is though.

You used the term muscular over and over again. Just because you're short and Asian/Indian doesnt mean you cant be cut. One of the most in shape guys at my gym is a Japanese guy, probably about 5'5". He's not tall, and he's not big, but he's built like a brick shit house.

Internal game was (still is really) one of the biggest issues for me. I found Roosh's site just after I had joined a nearby gym and decided this was the time I get rid of the fat guy for good. Even if you're working 60 hours a week I'd find time to get to the gym. It'll hurt, it'll suck, but after a month of dedication you'll feel amazing.

Also dont think the inverse doesnt exist. Being a white guy I seem to get more resistance from spanish/asian/middle eastern/indian girls in general. Sure the blonds want to chat, but I'm interested in black hair and brown skin!

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I don't know why you assume every girl likes tall, white guys. I'm 5'8, hispanic and have never had a problem with different kinds of girls. I've never even had the thought cross my head that females only like taller and lighter skinned guys. Id never get pussy if I thought like that.

We need to stop with these "I can't get girls because I am Asian/Indian/Insert ethnic group"

Be proud of who you are and be The G regardless.

That alone will get you mad girls.

Quote: (04-12-2011 04:25 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't know why you assume every girl likes tall, white guys. I'm 5'8, hispanic and have never had a problem with different kinds of girls. I've never even had the thought cross my head that females only like taller and lighter skinned guys. Id never get pussy if I thought like that.

I know plenty of white girls who actively prefer darker men to white guys. If anything it might be beneficial. Its one more interesting talking point.

Chef In Jeans

He does have a point about FAG game but, that also will only get you so far. I've got a good friend (who refuses to learn game because he thinks it's beneath him, he's starting to come around though) who rarely get's laid. This guy looks like a Nazi experiment. Ripped, tall, super athletic. Used to do male modeling after he was "discovered" on the Rugby field (where he killed it). He thinks women like the "strong silent type" but girls think he's too serious, no fun, or standoffish. They don't think he's quiet and interesting, they think he's boring. While he needs to learn how to be fun, charismatic, etc. You need to get your ass into a gym and become as physically attractive as possible. We've all got a potential dating market value that will also limit us. Unless you've reached that potential and are hitting a plateau, I'd caution you against being down about being brown.

PS
We tall, white, handsome devils do have it made ; )

Quote: (04-12-2011 04:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

We need to stop with these "I can't get girls because I am Asian/Indian/Insert ethnic group"

Be proud of who you are and be The G regardless.

That alone will get you mad girls.
Feel that. I agree 110%.

To Chad Daring: I believe Roosh mentioned some time ago that he's 6-2" (lucky bastard ).

As a short 5-9" white guy with some scars (a bit of Capone here [Image: sad.gif] )
I actually find reverse discrimination in Washington, DC when I go to "minority majority" clubs. I love Latina look but most minority girls have stone faces and surly looks when I open them up and it takes a while to crack that ice shield. Perhaps I am not smoothest G out there but I believe you have to be realistic. There is no point in hitting on a white model chick if you don't looke good yourself. Try to lower your standards a bit and go for girls of the same ethnicity. A pussy is a pussy!

check out a guy named DJ Fuji, i think he has a blog somewhere. 5'6 asian guy and has always done very well for himself on the west coast.

http://www.taoofdjfuji.com

Quote: (04-12-2011 06:33 PM)Brian Wrote:  

has always done very well for himself on the west coast.

I'm curious how geography affects a situation like this.

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (04-12-2011 06:37 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2011 06:33 PM)Brian Wrote:  

has always done very well for himself on the west coast.

I'm curious how geography affects a situation like this.

Me too. I'm guessing the west coast would be better than the midwest or the east coast.

Quote: (04-12-2011 11:55 AM)Easy E Wrote:  

Hit on girls that are shorter than you. 5'7" is kind of short for a dude, but still there a plenty of girls who are shorter than this.

As I said before, I'm 5'4 and most if not all my GFs were taller than me. This never was a problem for me. This will only become a problem if you think about it as a problem.

What I can tell you for sure, however, that whining about it in a forum will bring you nowhere.

Quote: (04-12-2011 06:17 PM)Hokie30 Wrote:  

Try to lower your standards a bit and go for girls of the same ethnicity. A pussy is a pussy!
[Image: dodgy.gif] This is horrible advice and I hope nobody listens to it.

Do what Docsedated said and study the swag of this guy..

http://www.jaysean.com/

I know a few Indian guys that do pretty well. It took them a few years to get their vibe and style perfected.

Honestly, they don't really dress, talk, and carry themselves like a traditional Indian guy. You gotta re-invent yourself as a new and improved white girl getting bad ass Indian mother fucker.

And don't say your "Indian". Say you're "Punjabbi" or something like that. Say that you are a "Vidic" Warrior from the foothills of the Himalayas.

Its just like Iranians saying they're "Persian". Its all Game.

One Indian guy I know had a fine Latina, and another Indian guy had a nice Black/White mixed girl.