rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil: lesbians with cute chicks

Today I saw an unnerving scene at the gym.
There´s an ugly butch lesbian who trains muay thai there at the time I go to lift weights.

Her girlfriend went to see her today, and here´s the thing: the chick is young, cute and appears to be feminine. She´s nowhere near a stunner, but I´d say she´s a solid 7 and could be girlfriend material for a good, normal guy.

Scenes like this are becoming gradually more common in Brazil.

I don´t know if it´s just me, if I´m in a bad mood, but these things feel like a spit in the face to me.

It seems nowadays a guy must be financially independent, fit, know people, etc and settle for women far below him, even when it comes to looks.
On the other hand, many cute girls will content themselves with nothing less than perfection in men. They´d rather date other chicks than be more reasonable.
The overall impression is that men are just not wanted as a whole.

Don't worry about those freaks. They've declared war on nature and God.

Just continue improving yourself to be the best man you can be.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (10-31-2014 10:56 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

There´s an ugly butch lesbian who trains muay thai there at the time I go to lift weights.

Her girlfriend went to see her today, and here´s the thing: the chick is young, cute and appears to be feminine. She´s nowhere near a stunner, but I´d say she´s a solid 7 and could be girlfriend material for a good, normal guy.

I don´t know if it´s just me, if I´m in a bad mood, but these things feel like a spit in the face to me.

It seems nowadays a guy must be financially independent, fit, know people, etc and settle for women far below him, even when it comes to looks.
On the other hand, many cute girls will content themselves with nothing less than perfection in men. They´d rather date other chicks than be more reasonable.

You're not alone in this observation, believe me.

Dupe: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33624.html

Quote: (10-31-2014 02:45 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2014 10:56 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

You're not alone in this observation, believe me.

You see this in Taiwan a fair amount also. I suspect that it's a worldwide phenomenon now outside of Africa and/or Muslim nations. Degeneracy has a passport and frequent flyer points.

The trouble is that these people won't write themselves out of the gene pool for two reasons. Firstly, lesbians demanding IVF as a subsidised right is only going to increase. Secondly, they can still adopt and/or work in industries where they will have influence over young people. This is a broader problem with leftism in general. You'd think that, thankfully, the tardiest of libtards in major cities would cease to exist in a generation because they won't have kids. Yet these clowns influence huge numbers either directly as teachers or in the media, for example, or they write the policies that influence kids. Rather than seeing all of this kind of thing die off, it's transmitted memetically, if not genetically.

The other thing to consider is that for every one of these damaged lesbian couples, there are theoretically two men who won't have kids. Those men might be gay, or they might just be the sorts of guys who, fifty years ago, would have ended up with an ordinary wife, ordinary kids, an ordinary job and an ordinary house. Sure, they would never have been anyone you'd really have wanted to emulate, but society needs plodders to keep rolling along. Those guys are in the process of dropping out. At best, they'll be unproductive. At worst, they're going to become a chaotic, destructive force as they channel their frustrations into very dangerous movements.

If Lesbians are out competing you, then learn from them I guess.

Quote: (10-31-2014 08:30 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

What can you learn from them? They can relentlessly harass and wear a woman down until she meekishly submits in a way society would never allow a man to do publicly.

If a guy is bothering a girl in a club when she is clearly not interested, she can tell a bouncer" get this creepy guy away from me" and he is instantly ejected from a venue. That same girl cant tattle to a male bouncer to eject another woman, it doesnt work like that. The butch lesbian chick can follow her anywhere even in to the bathroom. If a dude tries to emulate that kind of game he will be arrested.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

You have seen lesbians run relentless pestering club game to effexticely snare cute girls who are out of your league?

The most disgusting thing is that butch-lesbian chicks very often groom young, beautiful normal girls (who are not yet lesbians), preying on them when they are just clueless teenagers : the butch lesbians know how to spot a troubled 14 yo girl, and go after her, relentlessly. They are despicable predators, harming society in many ways!

By the way, the post above by Feisbook Control, is [Image: thumb.gif]

Well to put your minds at ease only 1% of the population of any country is lesbian and about 5% bisexual (true bisexual) for women. About 20% of girls have had some sort of same sex experience in western countries. I think its got more to do with it being "cool" "trendy" and accepted. People would have hidden all these things back in the day but now its more free. So don't concern yourself there is still about 95% of girls that want the D

Quote: (10-31-2014 09:34 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

What can you learn from them? They can relentlessly harass and wear a woman down until she meekishly submits in a way society would never allow a man to do publicly.

If a guy is bothering a girl in a club when she is clearly not interested, she can tell a bouncer" get this creepy guy away from me" and he is instantly ejected from a venue. That same girl cant tattle to a male bouncer to eject another woman, it doesnt work like that. The butch lesbian chick can follow her anywhere even in to the bathroom. If a dude tries to emulate that kind of game he will be arrested.

This. I have dated a girl with a bi friend who wouldn't except me or her being happy.

Being around these girls is like being in a bucket full of crabs - it's toxic. Misery loves company.

Everyone here would say to move on, but it seems like every girl I meet has this "friend."

Let's quit complaining and find a solution to this: Does anyone have good articles, videos, blogs, books, or anything on how to over come this?

Terrible advice. I know you mean well, but still awful. Even butch lesbians get a pussy pass. You can't use women/women interactions as a basis to model your own interactions, women hold straight men to expectations that they don't for other women (including "butch" women).

I think a lot of alpha widows end up with bull dykes at some point in their lives. It's a way to get away from dudes for a while without being lonely (chicks hate being single). So the key to competing with lesbians is to do what they do with guys - pick off the girls who are fed up with their current situation. Go after the bi/lipstick lesbians who've been with a butch chick for a few years or the ones who've just left their butch girlfriend.

You don't want to be with these girls who are with butch lesbians. Believe me on this.

Like azulsombra said, you cannot compete with them in their own way. How many of you have used a female wing to disarm some girl you wanted to hit up? Women are not going to shield-wall a woman like she would a man and this gives a unique opportunity to game her. We all know how easy a lot of women are to bend to your will.

It is like social circle game, her being a woman qualifies her before you even get noticed and she can run her game from the get-go. You'll find it hard to compete with her as she offers all the benefits; masculinity, dom-sub relationship, rough sex.

Butch lesbians are like people sick with greed : they seek and keep things very valuable (gold, or in this case, beautiful women), without making good use of it. They waste valuable things! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Butch lesbians seat on their gold (on their beautiful young girlfriends' faces, actually), without using them in a fruitful, normal way (which would be to start a family, heterosexual-way)...

Definition of greed : Greed (Latin, avaritia), is the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value (beauty, pussy) with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival (heterosexual reproduction) and comfort.

You have women who stay with men who abuse them. Cute chicks with butch lesbians or lesbians who looks like teenage boys is a WTF for me.

Why certain women decide to do this boggles my mind. The good thing is that these cute chicks did you a favour by showing that they have a few screws loose if you think that their behaviour and choices is WTF....hence you won't "marry" one.

Homosexuality exists in every country. It is true, the lesbians have access that men can only dream about having with other women. Soon the harassment laws will bite some of these aggressive butch lesbians. However, maybe the butch lesbians can be your wings too. Treat them as dudes, after all that is what they want and By doing so they may repay the favour by helping you out,,,,,,

I don't get it...women place all these high standards of man...but when it comes to fucking a ugly short loser lesbian or even a fucking dog...they are cool with it.