rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YOUNG girls cussing like sailors in the name of Feminism ...Its BAD

In a video produced by FCKH8.com starring the "Potty-Mouthed Princesses," young girls all dolled up in pastel gowns drop F-bombs to remind everyone that society shouldn't be offended by curse words; we should be offended by the fact that women are still paid 23 percent less than men in the work force and the fact that one in five women is sexually assaulted or raped.

"[We're] asking the question: What's more offensive? A little girl saying f--k or the sexist way society treats girls and women?" reads the description. "These adorably articulate little ladies in sparkling tiaras turn the 'princess in distress' stereotype on its head and contrast the F-word with words and statistics society should find shocking such as 'pay inequality' and 'rape.'"

How about a link to some coverage

[Image: reallifecat_zps6b352bde.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

dupe

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41567.html

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:02 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

dupe

Maybe I am missing something here but I am not seeing this as a Dupe with that link you provided?

edit: I see now but the video doesn't play in that thread... An the title is not as grand as mine.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This is the third thread about that video. One is < The "Shit 'SJW's, feminists and far-lefties' say" thread > and the other <The feminists have done it again>

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:06 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

dupe

Maybe I am missing something here but I am not seeing this as a Dupe with that link you provided?

The video got removed in the past few minutes, apparently. But it was this same one.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:09 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:06 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

dupe

The video got removed in the past few minutes, apparently. But it was this same one.

due to youtube policy against
"Spam, Scams, or commercially deceptive content"

I guess they're not going to be selling many more sweatshirts huh?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:09 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

This is the third thread about that video. One is < The "Shit 'SJW's, feminists and far-lefties' say" thread > and the other <The feminists have done it again>

Thats why people need better titles for these threads.... I made my title about what the thread is about not some random generalized comment about feminism.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

It's like teaching these young girls there's another Santa Claus, except this one won't stop showering them with gifts until they're 40, lonely, and picking cat hair out of Chinese takeaway orders.

I can not believe what I just watched. If I ever have kids, there will be strict internet control to censor this garbage.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Quote: (10-22-2014 01:07 AM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

I can not believe what I just watched. If I ever have kids, there will be strict internet control to censor this garbage.

You won't be able to control much, but kids that age don't need the internet at all unless with complete supervision. I would not want them to check out bunnies getting decapitated on some fucked-up site.

Also - all children after a certain age - girls and boys - need the Red Pill and one should tell them what you think about the hot issues like sex (don't need to know until you are really interested in it), feminism, gender, global warming scam, social justice warrior dictatorship etc. If you don't do it early enough the schools are going to do the brainwashing for you.

This video just goes to show what liberal parenting is all about, no discipline, morals or logic. It would surprise me that their fathers are either out of the picture or so hen pecked that they allow their wife/girlfriend to make decisions like this.

The parent(s) are basically whoring out their daughters for a quick buck.

Lets brainwash children to further an agenda..I'm surprised they weren't reading out of Mao's red book or hell even got Swastikas round their arms.

We are circling the drain people.

That was just sick.

What the hell.

My prayers go to the little 10 year old future players out there. May the Lord help them.

child abuse.

15 years ago every one of those kids would have been on an episode of "help, my child is out of control!" on Jenny Jones or Dr. Phil.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (10-22-2014 01:07 AM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

Don't bother. My parents tried to restrict my internet usage and they ended up losing that arms race. The plus side though was I can do all sorts of crazy stuff with computers.

I'd shame the behavior out right and say, "Little girls that swear and pumped and dumped." Or tell a story about some girl you knew who did all of that and you treated her like trash (and she enjoyed it!). Look at her and say, "Do you want to be trash in daddy's eyes?"

Use that Elektra complex to your advantage!

#banbossy

If I do have a kid one day.... He damn well better be a boy!!!!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Every man who values his happiness must leave the West.

Whatever you do, this should be your main goal in life.

Our culture is going to be completely degenerate in the next 10 years. I was doing some historical reading, and I learned that child prostitution was common in Berlin before Hitler rose to power. I suspect child prostitution is coming our way soon.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:07 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Our culture is going to be completely degenerate in the next 10 years. I was doing some historical reading, and I learned that child prostitution was common in Berlin before Hitler rose to power. I suspect child prostitution is coming our way soon.

The reason for this was due to a recession many times worse than the US one and not due to the fact that Germans were that degenerate. If you have a butt-load of starving orphans and no financial safety net, then children will prostitute themselves. That won't be coming due to social security and massive child services. Even the infertile couples will be helping along in that respect.

But - yeah - plan of the UN (and all governments by proxy) is to lower age of consent to zero with the children given the "right to sex" - meaning little Susie can get into the van of the nice man with the sweets and "explore her sexuality".

More far-leftist SJW hypocrisy. They tell you "rape," racial slurs, and other defamatory remarks are "trigger words" and should be censored, but they promote children using obscenities that many would find offensive. Literally trying to push their agenda by adulterating children's innocence in hopes of causing outrage. Silly feminists.

Yes, it does seem that the unraveling is picking up momentum. The power structure is going to have to rely more and more on brute coercion to keep society together. As religion, the family, and basic human decencies have been destroyed by the left, the only remaining "glue" holding society together is pure brute force.

Quote: (10-22-2014 01:07 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Yes, it does seem that the unraveling is picking up momentum. The power structure is going to have to rely more and more on brute coercion to keep society together. As religion, the family, and basic human decencies have been destroyed by the left, the only remaining "glue" holding society together is pure brute force.

"The power structure" wants this. Everything in the media that promotes these progressive agendas and everything in the educational system that indoctrinates these ideas in the young growing minds has been contrived. It's all geared towards the population willingly convincing themselves to waive more of their freedoms and give more power to the governing bodies. All he domestic in-fighting and petty socio-political controversy over bullshit like abortion, gay marriage, and other needless and distracting arguments like this horse shit is all right in-line with what the people in power want. I say let them bitch and just look out for number 1.

Tyler Durden put it as "polishing brass on the Titanic, it's all going down."

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:36 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The reason for this was due to a recession many times worse than the US one and not due to the fact that Germans were that degenerate. If you have a butt-load of starving orphans and no financial safety net, then children will prostitute themselves. That won't be coming due to social security and massive child services. Even the infertile couples will be helping along in that respect.

But - yeah - plan of the UN (and all governments by proxy) is to lower age of consent to zero with the children given the "right to sex" - meaning little Susie can get into the van of the nice man with the sweets and "explore her sexuality".

Except this time, people won't be starving and yet the same degeneration of culture is going to occur. Historians (if a history is still a thing, if there is a culture left to document things) will be at a loss to explain how a healthy and prosperous nation endorsed pedophilia.

The fact that leftists believe having little girls sexualize themselves like sluts and start swearing like sailors is "progressive" is truly frightening. Dark times ahead.

The only other thing I fear more is the right-wing backlash that inevitably arises, whether it be Muslim or otherwise, because human politics seems to follow a predictable pendulum pattern of left-to-right policies over decades and centuries. For example, most of the leftism in the 21st century is easily understood as a counter-reaction to the hardcore right-wing domination of the 1930's (both in America and Europe).

What is happening today will have enormous cultural ramifications down the road.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Looks like they took the video down. I'm sorry I ever saw it.
[Image: pic-5.jpg?w=930&h=523&crop=1#038;h=576]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Saw it earlier. In my eyes, this kind of shit is worse then terrorism, worse then any threat of Ebola, worse then any mass shooting, in fact, in a strange way, we deserve the downfall, we deserve the attacks from cultures that still withhold their values. We, collectively as Americans have let each other down for allowing these liberal cunts (both men and women) to get out of hand. Its like a tsunami starring you in the face.

this is the disintegration of our society right in front of our eyes. Hold your hats, the next ten years are going to be a disaster in this country.