rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After Czech Republic: Poland, Hungary or Romania?

Hi guys,

I'm in love with eastern european women after having visited Czech Republic. When I visited Czech Republic this July, I went to:

Prague (way too touristy for me)
Brno (favorite of mine)
Ostrava (hottest girls I've ever seen)
Olomouc
Hradec Kralove
Karlovy Vary
Teplice
Ceske Budejovice (favorite of mine)
Cesky Krumlov

Some for a few hours, some for a few days, so if you have questions about these let me know.

What I learned was to go during the academic year for college towns to see the student among other things.

So, now this is my treasure map

What I like in Czech girls was that they were easy to talk to, beautiful and the fact that the country is not so religious I think make people quite laid back. I loved this country, for everything they had to offer, not only the girls. The 2 weeks were great. I did not have my czech flag (almost) so I'm going back in February. I'm learning more the language.

Now, I'm considering where to go next (April)?

I heard good things about Poland (I love big boobs), however I'm wondering about the religious background and sexual openness.

The other options are Hungary, I've been already to Budapest. However, now with my experience in Czech Republic I definitely know that the capital is (almost) to be avoided for meeting easily cool people. So I'm thinking about Debrecen and Pecs. Then, there is also Romania and I've seen very beautiful girls in my country (Switzerland) coming from there.

So, I would like an opinion from you guys where to go next, based on my taste:

Physically, I like:

- Blond or Dark (Raven) Hair
- Full lips
- High cheek bones
- Green or Blue eyes
- Big boobs
- Thin waist
- Big ass
- Beautiful legs (czech girls have amazing legs)
- Tongue piercings

Hahaha, very surprising, right?

Character-wise: Open-minded, easy-going, spiritual, funny, sexually open girls who like art, to travel, philosophy and spirituality.

So, maybe this will help you in helping me finding what country to visit next?

For the other guys who are also starting this "nomad of love" way of life, here is an advice: first time you go, go with a friend and rent a car. So you can see tons of places quickly without rushing and see what places you like for when you come back. Learn as much the language as possible when there and meet people, obviously. Also, go and see the capital city in the middle or at the end of your trip and take 3-4 days to see it, just because it will just take you 2 days to find your way around, 2 more days to find places you like and then you're off. So my favorites are middle-size cities like Brno for instance.

For me, this really gave me a taste of what the Czech Republic was like.

Based on such anglo monger ideals, OP will be hard found to obtain hotter specimens than in CR.

Polies are sweeter, but there are many butter faces lurking.
Hungarian girls are top sluts, but not as "wow" factor gorgeous as the CR average.
I am unknown to Romanian.

Ukrainian also major league. But in a different way. More feminine charms to seduce snakes.

/kamaki off

You can't go wrong with any of these. It's like trying to pick the best flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. They're all delicious.

Thanks, man

How is your Russian Amerok? If any, I highly recommend Minsk (Belarus). One of the few Eastern European capitals still untainted by sex tourists & stag parties. WGF is evident [Image: banana.gif] there and women are spectacular.

Quote: (10-21-2014 01:33 PM)Amerok Wrote:  

Thanks, man

THIS marks your tastes:
"Ostrava (hottest girls I've ever seen)"

Get thee to Silesia!

Ostrava is the southern (Czech) end of Silesia - and these women are your type. They are also smarter.

Think of an oval area along the Northern Czech border, at a roughly 40-degree incline (as if pointing towards the Baltic). Wroclaw is dead in the area. (Krakow marks another Southern reach.

But consider areas adjacent to it, SEE Wikipedia map, HERE

[Image: Silesia_%28Now%29.png]

This region was early to develop industry, use coal, start glass-making, and inhabitancy goes back some 25,000 years.

There are 8 to 10 million people. An area of early wealth, science and invention - and beauty.
Silesia at tumblr

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Based on your preferences I'd chose Poland, hands down.

Quote: (10-21-2014 10:54 AM)Amerok Wrote:  

I heard good things about Poland (I love big boobs), however I'm wondering about the religious background and sexual openness.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about sexual openness of Polish girls. One night stands are not totally uncommon and worst case scenario a girl usually takes 2 or 3 dates to bang.

I suggest you use the search function, you can also check my datasheet on Wroclaw, it's a pretty cool student city:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36577.html

Quote: (10-21-2014 09:36 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

How is your Russian Amerok? If any, I highly recommend Minsk (Belarus). One of the few Eastern European capitals still untainted by sex tourists & stag parties. WGF is evident [Image: banana.gif] there and women are spectacular.

Minsk is certainly unspoiled in many ways but if the OP is concerned about sexual openness I'd skip Belarus for the moment at least. Poland is regarded by many as "eastern Europe for beginners" (most people speak decent English, it's cheap, the girls are friendly and the sex speed is relatively fast).

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Quote: (10-22-2014 11:29 AM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Based on your preferences I'd say go to Poland.
You have absolutely nothing to worry about sexual openness of Polish girls. One night stands are not totally uncommon and worst case scenario a girl usually takes 2 or 3 dates to bang.

One-night stands are extremely common in Poland. Those girls are far from saints, they have the R-selected mindset of German girls. Very different mentality from anything you would find in Russia or Ukraine.

^^ True, I was about to edit my post.

However,I wouldn't compare them with German/Western girls. I met many Polish girls who were relationship orientated, specially those in their mid twenties. Many polish girls imagine themselves getting married and having kids before 30. Its usually between the ages of 18-23 were they sleep around but they don't ride the carousel for too long IMO.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

OP, how was your experience in Brno? You say it's a favourite of yours, can you elaborate on that a bit? I'll be there soon, pretty excited.

Quote: (10-22-2014 11:30 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2014 11:29 AM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Based on your preferences I'd say go to Poland.

One-night stands are extremely common in Poland. Those girls are far from saints, they have the R-selected mindset of German girls. Very different mentality from anything you would find in Russia or Ukraine.

I would not take too much notice of this bottom comment

Quote: (10-22-2014 11:46 AM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

However,I wouldn't compare them with German/Western girls. I met many Polish girls who were relationship orientated, specially those in their mid twenties. Many polish girls imagine themselves getting married and having kids before 30. Its usually between the ages of 18-23 were they sleep around but they don't ride the carousel for too long IMO.

In my book it is a Western country. I lived there for a good 6 months and that is the conclusion I came to.

1. In my time there, I lost a great deal of girls AFTER sex, with roughly the same percentages I had when in France, which is the epitome of Western R-selection. Compare that to Russia, where sex means a lot and women almost always want to stay with you afterwards.

2.In Poland, I had cases where I couldn't secure a second date because I didn't pull on the first when the girl wanted me to. That is something that only happens in the West.

3.I had girls refuse dates just to have sex after work and rush off quickly after. They often treated sex in such an impersonal way I wondered whether I was in Scandinavia. I didn't get the impression they wanted any romance from me. Russian girls get excited just to spend time with you, Polish girls didn't seem to give a fuck. It was all about sex for them. They would be sweet and pleasant, but I didn't get the impression the girl wanted any kind of connection from me.

4. I was lead to believe it was a very conservative place before I went there, so I was confused as to what was happening. During the first two months, I would casually inquire to the girls I was banging, almost all implied they were tired of relationships and wouldn't have any until they decided to get married. The cycle for a Polish girl seemed to be to get into an LTR with a beta guy from her social circle, probably for company (think of young American girls with beta boyfriends), and after a breakup they would stay single until they decided to get married towards their late 20s. I actually had one girl fall in love with me who told me at first she didn't want a relationship. She became more and more submissive as we saw each other more, and after about 3 months she told me that she was in love with me and now wanted a relationship. This illustrates that before I arrived she had a classic Western mindset, which eventually came into conflict with her emotions.

5. I often had women explicitly mention sex upon approach. Literally a minute or two after opening, I would often get "I don't have sex quickly" while giggling. Their mindset when a new man approached them was fast sex. They weren't thinking about relationships, the ONS was the context. I did most of my game on the street, in Russia it would be unthinkable for a girl to say that to me in the first two minutes.

6. The girls were very sexual and open to a lot of degradation. The reason for this is the same as in the West, the girls focus a lot on sex and have a lot of it. It is one of the few countries where there is little to no LMR because girls actively go out looking for sex. I got into the lover role with one very sweet girl, who looked like a fucking virgin. I made her trust me sexually, and she told me about her sexual past with brutal honesty (something you can always do if your frame is lover not provider). 35 partners in 25 years of age, she would go to clubs every weekend and get fucked by some guy maybe one in every three times. She told me stories of public sex, degradation, threesomes, one-night-stands without a condom... Another girl told me she once had a fuckbuddy she did scat with. I asked the first girl if this active sexuality was common in Poland, and she told me that her friends had a similar attitude towards sex as her. She also told me that Polish guys were shy and that she would sometimes lead the sexual encounters.

The girls are sweeter, but the attitude is fundamentally Western. It is absolutely not a country I would ever visit for LTRs.

Quote: (10-22-2014 07:31 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

In my book it is a Western country. I lived there for a good 6 months and that is the conclusion I came to.

1. In my time there, I lost a great deal of girls AFTER sex, with roughly the same percentages I had when in France, which is the epitome of Western R-selection. Compare that to Russia, where sex means a lot and women almost always want to stay with you afterwards.

2.In Poland, I had cases where I couldn't secure a second date because I didn't pull on the first when the girl wanted me to. That is something that only happens in the West.

3.I had girls refuse dates just to have sex after work and rush off quickly after. They often treated sex in such an impersonal way I wondered whether I was in Scandinavia. I didn't get the impression they wanted any romance from me. Russian girls get excited just to spend time with you, Polish girls didn't seem to give a fuck. It was all about sex for them. They would be sweet and pleasant, but I didn't get the impression the girl wanted any kind of connection from me.

4. I was lead to believe it was a very conservative place before I went there, so I was confused as to what was happening. During the first two months, I would casually inquire to the girls I was banging, almost all implied they were tired of relationships and wouldn't have any until they decided to get married. The cycle for a Polish girl seemed to be to get into an LTR with a beta guy from her social circle, probably for company (think of young American girls with beta boyfriends), and after a breakup they would stay single until they decided to get married towards their late 20s. I actually had one girl fall in love with me who told me at first she didn't want a relationship. She became more and more submissive as we saw each other more, and after about 3 months she told me that she was in love with me and now wanted a relationship. This illustrates that before I arrived she had a classic Western mindset, which eventually came into conflict with her emotions.

5. I often had women explicitly mention sex upon approach. Literally a minute or two after opening, I would often get "I don't have sex quickly" while giggling. Their mindset when a new man approached them was fast sex. They weren't thinking about relationships, the ONS was the context. I did most of my game on the street, in Russia it would be unthinkable for a girl to say that to me in the first two minutes.

6. The girls were very sexual and open to a lot of degradation. The reason for this is the same as in the West, the girls focus a lot on sex and have a lot of it. It is one of the few countries where there is little to no LMR because girls actively go out looking for sex. I got into the lover role with one very sweet girl, who looked like a fucking virgin. I made her trust me sexually, and she told me about her sexual past with brutal honesty (something you can always do if your frame is lover not provider). 35 partners in 25 years of age, she would go to clubs every weekend and get fucked by some guy maybe one in every three times. She told me stories of public sex, degradation, threesomes, one-night-stands without a condom... Another girl told me she once had a fuckbuddy she did scat with. I asked the first girl if this active sexuality was common in Poland, and she told me that her friends had a similar attitude towards sex as her. She also told me that Polish guys were shy and that she would sometimes lead the sexual encounters.

The girls are sweeter, but the attitude is fundamentally Western. It is absolutely not a country I would ever visit for LTRs.

OMIT...this really conflicts with my experiences in Poland...I can only assume we attract very different types of women.

Quote: (10-22-2014 09:17 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

OMIT...this really conflicts with my experiences in Poland...I can only assume we attract very different types of women.

I am referring to girls under 25. It is true that after 27-28 they start looking for a husband desperately. They also behave very sweetly, so it can be difficult to realize unless you look below the surface. They are sweet girls with a Western attitude towards relationships and sex, but it doesn't look like that at all when you first arrive. It took me quite some time to realize. But it is to be expected, they are right next to Germany, a part of the EU, and hundreds of thousands of immigrants have been bringing home Western ideals for now over 10 years. You also see the same effect in places like the CR, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria... These places don't have the geographical and cultural isolation that the FSU has.

Quote: (10-22-2014 07:31 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Interesting perspective on Polish girls.

Which city & year was this?

I agree with what you said about Russia, but the rest sounds different from my experience. Most Polish girls I dated from daygaming in Wroclaw were super shy, inexperienced, and talked about finding true love.

Quote: (10-22-2014 11:33 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

I agree with what you said about Russia, but the rest sounds different from my experience. Most Polish girls I dated from daygaming in Wroclaw were super shy, inexperienced, and talked about finding true love.

They will talk about wanting love some day, like a French slut who maybe sees herself having kids one day. That is an important nuance. In their 20s they are full-on carouselers. They can seem very inexperienced but they absolutely are not. As I said, it can take quite some time living there to realize.

Quote: (10-23-2014 07:13 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

They will talk about wanting love some day, like a French slut who maybe sees herself having kids one day. That is an important nuance. In their 20s they are full-on carouselers. They can seem very inexperienced but they absolutely are not. As I said, it can take quite some time living there to realize.

OMIT..My only conlusion from your exceptionally different experience is that you must be lucky enough to have the looks and magnetism that women just cannot help themselves and want to have sex with you asap.

Quote: (10-23-2014 11:22 AM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2014 07:13 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

OMIT..My only conlusion from your exceptionally different experience is that you must be lucky enough to have the looks and magnetism that women just cannot help themselves and want to have sex with you asap.
I agree with you. Polish girls have become sufficiently westernized that looks, youth and game is what will get most of them in bed. The older ones who are more conservative, are looking for a polish guy to settle down with. It is not an ideal country, unless you do well in America or Britain too.

Thank you, guys, lots of value and info here. I'm happy to share my passion for eastern european women.

1. What is OP? I guess it's me, what does it mean?

TripleG

My russian = 0, that's one goal for me in the future. For now, I'm learning czech, doing 30 minutes a day, I still have 3 months to better my Czech. I'm putting Minsk on my treasure map anyway, thanks.

Orson

Thanks, man. I'm grateful. That's what I am looking for: where are the women who are my type? So this a great lead. I'll go there for sure and look around. My deduction was the more east you go, the more "russian-type" they are (bright eyes, high cheek bones, etc.). So what you're telling me gives me a new perspective. Still, I'll also have to travel to other countries to have a personal perspective. I do understand that everybody is talking from their own subjective experience, that's why I posted what I was looking for.

Luisaceo

Quote:Quote:

Many polish girls imagine themselves getting married and having kids before 30. Its usually between the ages of 18-23 were they sleep around but they don't ride the carousel for too long IMO.

I found this to be true in every country I've been, I think it's more an age thing than culturally related (of course without talking about extremes).

Espresso

Well, I loved the place for the people and the vibe, it's a big-small town as I call them. There is everything you need and it's human-size. I met cool people, especially at the Hostel Mitte. That's where I would recommend to stay for a first time. We visited the lake nearby, great times. Once again, it was a one time thing, however all the people I met there were cool from the hostel people, to the guys who stayed at the hostel to the girls on the dance floor. So, just a good vibe about this place, man. The policewomen were gorgeous and nice. Maybe we were also in a mood to attract these kind of experiences, who knows? There are cool stuff to visit also.

In general, apart from Prague (and a couple assholes), I found the people in Czech Republic to be unspoiled by consumerism and media bullshit (of course they are a bit, just less than in my country, the US, the UK or France for instance). I found the people to be open to foreigners, calm, cool, easy going in general. They never honked the whole 2 weeks we drove there. They enjoy nature: many people on bikes everywhere in nature. Their relationship to their kids is quite healthy from what I observed (like in Hungary). I also liked that there is no generational barriers, in a bar, you can have in a same group: Czech people from 18 to 60 and a foreigner in a small city like Ceske Budejovice. I don't know, man, I think they're just cool, they work a lot (waiters, student working as salespeople, etc.), I have not heard them complain about it and they still enjoy friends, a good meal and hanging out. I think they're just cool people. Even when I got a "boticka" (a block of steel around our wheel), police were cool and smooth.

I don't know, maybe it was my attitude or because I'm a tourist. Anyway, I loved their country and their way of being.

Quote:Quote:

The cycle for a Polish girl seemed to be to get into an LTR with a beta guy from her social circle, probably for company (think of young American girls with beta boyfriends), and after a breakup they would stay single until they decided to get married towards their late 20s.

As above, this is a pattern you can see in many other western countries. They follow the map from the "Matrix" (Disney, romantic comedies, etc.) and find it's not for them as they are wired for a strong man. So they wait until they can tame a strong man.

Luisaceo: Just read your thread about Wroclaw: good stuff, man.

This girl was crazy, funny though.

Quote: (10-23-2014 11:22 AM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Perhaps, but as someone already said, if girls frequently go to bed with men they find attractive and whom they don't want a relationship with, then by definition it is a carousel-riding country. Although it is possible to get an ONS in Russia, it is extraordinarily difficult. The girl's attitude towards relationships does not facilitate that, for her man-woman interactions are about relationships and love. Sex is a complement to that. For Polish girls, sex IS the interaction, and that is the only reason they put out quickly. Just like in the West, the ideas the girl has in her head facilitate the ONS, whereas in Russia you must plough against the mindset to get an ONS, hence the difficulty. It is the difference between the virtually non-existent LMR you get from in Poland, vs the night-long LMR battles you get in Russia. We like to think that the sweet little girl put out just for us because of how charming we are, but the fact is she did it because that is embedded in her attitude towards life, just as in the West. She has done it many times before you, and she will do with many times after you.

In Russia, girls don't put out fast for the simple reason that they want you as their boyfriend. In Poland young girls couldn't give a fuck about that. Any player who has operated there for some time will quickly realize he often loses girls that he doesn't pull fast, and that a significant percentage don't want a second bang. That is the definition of Western R-selection, they will next you for the next bang from the club. Having a girl go radio-silent on you AFTER sex is something that almost never happens in the FSU because the mindset is so radically different. I tried many different strategies. Fast sex would lead to many girls falling off afterwards. Waiting would lead to many falling off because I didn't pull when they wanted me to, exactly the kind of situation you would expect in America.

Also, I don't buy the NAWALT argument. Girls are permeated by their culture, exceptions among the female gender are rare. Cultural values determine their behaviour, so most girls in a particular society act in a similar way and have similar attitudes towards life. Maybe in the US you can find some 21-year-old virgins looking for someone to marry within 6 months, but you can bet your ass most are not like that. Your game should adapt to the norm. My statistics were significant enough that I was forced to adapt for the simple fact that the girls' mindsets were very different from what I first thought when I arrived.

Their good-girl act is top-class, but the simple act of gaming there for a significant amount of time will teach you what works and what doesn't, and with that how the girls think. Poland was the place that taught me that very sweet girls can also be Western-minded sluts, the two are not mutually exclusive. The place is good for sex, if that is what you want then by all means. But I would dislike for someone who is relationship-minded to go there and realize the place is not what he was looking for.

What do you guys think of Slovakia BTW?

I read avidly posts by Greek Kamaki, this guy apparently really lived this lifestyle without shame. I don't know how many women he fucked, but from my own experiences, he's the kind of guy who's in the hundreds. Inspiring. That's what I'm aiming for. Now I know also what is first required: it is to work in my country to bring girls back from the club and meeting them during the day like a machine.

To be as effective as possible I realize I'll work on becoming more effective in my own country.

If anyone can help me get in contact with him, I would be grateful.

Not sure about Poland. Was there for 1 and half weeks. The girls there are sweet and probably the best part of the country. Otherwise it's a real shitty run-down place. Mostly ugly architecture and you understand why there's not many tourists. Also Polish guys are totally not cool. Very jealous nationalistic type who are likely to cockblock you given the chance.

Quote: (10-24-2014 07:11 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

Not sure about Poland. Was there for 1 and half weeks. The girls there are sweet and probably the best part of the country. Otherwise it's a real shitty run-down place. Mostly ugly architecture and you understand why there's not many tourists. Also Polish guys are totally not cool. Very jealous nationalistic type who are likely to cockblock you given the chance.

Met a romanian girl here in krakow and she was way funner and cooler than all the girls i have met in krakow, so far. She even referred to Polish girls as bitches, in general. I find most polish girls remind me of 18 years ago in sweden. Very cold, bland, and not very sweet. It could be an age thing too. 25 to 30 seems like the ideal age for a man here.