rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Frame Beats Your Game

11 times out of 10, your frame beats your game.

I read a good amount of the "Newbie Forum," because the growth of the mind is something that truly interests me. I enjoy seeing men, of all ages, backgrounds and lifestyles, build themselves into better men. I digress.

The biggest problem I see in the "Newbie Forum" is that everyone is still locked into their boyfriend frame.

The feminine imperative naturally wants all of us to be beta providers. This is fundamental to this forum. The reason why women put up shit tests is to make sure that we are the alpha male they want to ravish them in bed.

What a lot of newbies get wrong is that on the inside....they are still betas with an "alpha" shell. This was something that plagued the early PUA movement, where guys who wore fuzzy hats would swoop girls...only for the girls to find out two weeks later that these guys were losers.

What we have in this forum is average guys trying to PROVE to women that you are a strong desirable male. This is so that the guys can settle down with this girl and start using "LTR Game."

If you have to prove things to women...get into state...put on a front...it ain't real, and women will sniff it out like dog shit. It doesn't matter who you are or how you dress, if you are looking to settle down, if you care about your reputation, you will reek of thirst.

How do you fix this?

These two articles are all you need. "The rest is up to you."

Be That Guy - Roosh

Gentleman of Leisure: The Sharply Dressed Mysterious International Playboy - G Manifesto

Frame is absolutely the foundation for successful game; if it's weak, it fails.

Plain and simple truth.

Roosh's "Be That Guy" article should be required reading; it's so fucking succinct and accurate.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Telling or implying to a girl in any way that you want a relationship with her is the equivalent of saying "I am a beta male". She associates you with all the losers in her past, no matter what other positive qualities you bring. This applies everywhere in the world.

Even if you do want a relationship, you should never ever say or imply that. It is your job to leave it very clear you DON'T want one, then some women will chase you down and try to get you to change your opinion. This is their investment, where they work for the prize. It is the only way a woman can actually fall in love with you, or even just respect you.

The game's a lot simpler when you stop trying to prove yourself to girls. Just tell her when and where to show up, and if she does, you're halfway there.

Great comments from all those above me.
I'll just use the analogy of the difference between a typical bodybuilder & power lifter.
Do you want to be someone who merely appears to have the qualities aesthetically or are your qualities functional?

Confidence is power thru game like deception?

Frame and confidence are synonymous.
I think once you get into that confident mindset, the frame almost comes naturally. Taken to the extreme, it looks like this:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zJdoz-WYiSI?rel=0&amp;controls=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(If embed doesn't show...):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJdoz-WYiSI

Quote: (10-21-2014 12:24 AM)boinerd Wrote:  

Confidence is power thru game like deception?

game is like training wheels for you to get laid while you develop yourself into the best man you can be.

then its all frame.

This; this actually allowed me to magnetize women subconsciously, looking back in hindsight.

Learning frame on my own actually reclaims a masculinity that Anglo WF shenanigans hold hostage. It takes constant practice, but it pays off over time.

Bump for quality of content

facts
[Image: 200.gif#15]

I suggest anyone struggling with frame listen to the Beige Phillip Show podcast. they do a great Job of learning how to hold frame and be a credible dude with women and their examples are A1.

"if you feel a tingle in ya nuts its cuz a bitch is about to kick you in the balls"
#GYBB

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

The thing with frame is that you must first build yourself up as a person (both physically and mentally) to be able to hold it.
Otherwise, it's just a facade that will crumble at the first serious hump on the road.

I am glad someone "bumped" this. In the last 4 weeks, I have cold approached more women than I have in the last 28 years of my life combined, but not enough to make significant gains. I am really toiling with my inner game.

Yesterday went to a speed dating thing (no, I don't count these as cold approaches), figured why not. Something to do on a Tuesday. So far, I feel this was a positive experience. Gave me an opportunity to test content "from day bang", then move on and adjust it, about 10 times. I may do this a few more times on top of my trips to the mall, since they are usually on week days, allow me to trial and error. Also, I was just super happy with myself, because I couldn't believe how much I had those girls laughing and asking personal questions. Also couldn't believe the random crap I came up with.

So far, I am really just trying to get over that inner demon. AA is a huge issue for me, and has been my whole life. It's not just the approach, but post opener, trying to ramble on about stuff without awkward silences. I know I am capable of rambling, just need to shrug the "shy-ness beast" from making me worry too much, and concentrate on the topic at hand.

Oh p.s.: An interesting discovery that I hope to actively use (iDK maybe it's bs, maybe it will help me out). I started off with the fattest (2) girl there. However I noticed when I was talking to an uglier chick, I started out very confident and rambled and had great interesting convo's. That feeling of success would carry over to the next who happened to be decent 6 gals, where my confidence stayed sky high, and made me at ease to run my bs at her. Weird, but I am sure there is a lesson to be learned here.

I don't think I worded this post very well.

Two years later I still agree, but to bottle it down...there is a big difference between acting like a guy who gets laid and becoming a guy who has lots of sex. The first came be imitated easily *cough* tinder *cough* but the latter takes time.