rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland and/or Hungary + Greetings! (my first post)

Hello everybody,

This is my first post. I am 32 years old, Canadian, and new to game, although I had originally read the Neil Strauss book back when I was 26 and was somewhat game familiar.

A little about myself. I am a teacher and have a long history of studying/teaching abroad, specifically in Krakow, Poland.

I've just gotten out of a 3-year relationship and am looking to seriously hone my skills over the next 8 months until summer when I am planning to go on a trip to Europe for six weeks.

I have extensive experience with Poland and it is a fantastic place to meet women for obvious reasons. I speak Polish fluently and have successfully gamed women only using that language.

Hungary, I know a lot less about. I have been there a few times but this next summer I have thinking about spending an entire month in Budapest. I should add, I speak Hungarian. It is very difficult, and my weakest language, but I am pushing to improve it to the point where I will be able to simultaneously game girls/speak Hungarian.

Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist (someone actually told me this when I told him I study Hungarian)

My questions:

-How would you guys rate Poland versus Hungary for meeting women within a timeframe of 4-6 weeks?

-A lot is talked about on Roosh's site about Poland, Ukraine etc. but NOT Hungary. Are there any country-specific conditions I should be aware of? I have heard that Budapest's club scene can be tough to crack and that language is an issue. I hope that I can play up my language skills to my advantage while I am there (and I do have experience from Poland using 2nd language game to open girls)

-What is your opinion of running game in a foreign language. I know Roosh speaks some Russian. Should I attempt most of my pickup in Hungarian or should I transition to English? Honestly I think it will be a case by case basis.

I have been reading RoK for quite some time so it'll be cool to get some ideas and get to know others on the forum.

Cheers

Quote: (10-11-2014 12:06 AM)Lengyel Wrote:  

Hello everybody,

This is my first post. I am 32 years old, Canadian, and new to game, although I had originally read the Neil Strauss book back when I was 26 and was somewhat game familiar.

A little about myself. I am a teacher and have a long history of studying/teaching abroad, specifically in Krakow, Poland.

I've just gotten out of a 3-year relationship and am looking to seriously hone my skills over the next 8 months until summer when I am planning to go on a trip to Europe for six weeks.

I have extensive experience with Poland and it is a fantastic place to meet women for obvious reasons. I speak Polish fluently and have successfully gamed women only using that language.

Hungary, I know a lot less about. I have been there a few times but this next summer I have thinking about spending an entire month in Budapest. I should add, I speak Hungarian. It is very difficult, and my weakest language, but I am pushing to improve it to the point where I will be able to simultaneously game girls/speak Hungarian.

Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist (someone actually told me this when I told him I study Hungarian)

My questions:

-How would you guys rate Poland versus Hungary for meeting women within a timeframe of 4-6 weeks?

-A lot is talked about on Roosh's site about Poland, Ukraine etc. but NOT Hungary. Are there any country-specific conditions I should be aware of? I have heard that Budapest's club scene can be tough to crack and that language is an issue. I hope that I can play up my language skills to my advantage while I am there (and I do have experience from Poland using 2nd language game to open girls)

-What is your opinion of running game in a foreign language. I know Roosh speaks some Russian. Should I attempt most of my pickup in Hungarian or should I transition to English? Honestly I think it will be a case by case basis.

I have been reading RoK for quite some time so it'll be cool to get some ideas and get to know others on the forum.

Cheers

There is a big thread about Hungary so do a search, read and absorb

This could be of help: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40423.html