rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the cultural collapse theory

Do you think there is anyway to save whites or just accept the disgusting fate of being marginalized in our countries? I do think Europe will gain more ground as I already see a growing movement happening with 20 year olds against immigration. What do you guys think?

Good to see Heartiste made an account.

And what about the dancing? I'm sick of seeing all these swarthy people marginalizing whites on the dance floor. They're going to hypnotize our white women with their primal rhythm.

Quote: (10-10-2014 05:58 AM)dads Wrote:  

Good to see Heartiste made an account.

I actually read that blog, but I'm not that guy. What makes you think I am?

Quote: (10-10-2014 06:14 AM)Corroncho Wrote:  

And what about the dancing? I'm sick of seeing all these swarthy people marginalizing whites on the dance floor. They're going to hypnotize our white women with their primal rhythm.

How is this a joking matter again? Whites are not having many births. Its not just racemixing alone.

in before lock/ban...we don't need another race trolling thread...there are plenty of threads that touch on this subject anyway pls use the search function

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

What should I search to find these threads?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

[Image: ban20gif.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Revived an old thread about mixed race people, started another thread about white people being pushed out in their own countries, 6 posts....

Have a lot of nerve pulling these threads up.

The OP might as well just type the n word and drop the mic.

This board doesn't tolerate any WN bs you'd think the lurkers would know this already.

Go hit up stormfront if you're looking for that type of discussion.

I was expecting an interesting thread about the cyclical nature of history and how political systems over the ages, even well-constructed ones, tend to deteriorate.

Instead it's this.

Whites being marginalized in their own countries is a problem that many on this board discuss but this is probably just blatant race baiting, especially considering OPs necroing a similar thread for no real reason.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter