rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone familiar with Joel Olsteen's game?

The Tony Robbins of Christianity is what I've heard him called.

I'm familiar with Black Deacon/Church Elder/Reverend/Pastor game, but I must say that I have not attended enough services "on the other side of town" to really break down what he's doing.

I wonder if George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are drawing from the same well.

WIA

I give him a pass. He's preaching all positive shit, hard to hate on him.

Cult leaders all share two common things: charisma & a strong frame. Their charisma first gains people's attention. Their strong frame presents themselves as a solution to troubles, a safe haven in an otherwise chaotic world.

He is beta. He pedastalizes his wife all the time. Probably has a girlfriend on the side. They ALL do.

Quote: (10-07-2014 10:07 PM)rpg Wrote:  

He is beta. He pedastalizes his wife all the time. Probably has a girlfriend on the side. They ALL do.

"He is beta. He pedastalizes his wife all the time"

That's the hustle, don't be a Mark.

I believe he's the gateway to a lot of scam artists who are his acquaintances and associates. Well, its more than a belief.

You can't knock the hustle though. Dude is rich as hell and life is good.

[Image: attachment.jpg22016]   

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I went to this hipster church in LA. The pastor is by far the most stylish person I've ever seen for a pastor. (shaved one side and combed it over) When you see him, you will just guess he is one of those kids hanging out at Havard & Stone on Hollywood Blvd.

He delivered good speech with such a good analogy that resonates with people. They also has good music background and lighting system which can trigger your emotion. No wonder why younger crowds were falling for that. (church is business after all)
I got emotional too and told myself I shouldn't fall for this marketing tactic. It was good learning experience as a business person however.

He has a decently hot blonde wife. I am sure he could've slay any pussy he wanted inside the church.

I guess you can join the young adult group and take some leadership position. I wouldn't mind doing some volunteer work to network with people but I just can't do 'thank god, thank god x 100' this sort of bullshit. they can figure out how much you are into the church right away. (you think they are open to anyone? no.......)
If you are not religious or willing to do some serious acting, It would be tough to go deep inside the church.

I'm currently banging the ex-wife of the minister of a large church.

He cheated on her with two of the congregants that she knows of. She showed me pics of them. One was her best friend.

Funny thing is, she's way hotter than them.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Can't say I respect a man that is getting rich off of Religion.

Quote: (10-08-2014 12:35 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

I'm currently banging the ex-wife of the minister of a large church.

He cheated on her with two of the congregants that she knows of. She showed me pics of them. One was her best friend.

Funny thing is, she's way hotter than them.

But he'd been banging her for a while. Doesn't matter how hot she is, new pussy is always better than old pussy.

WIA

Quote: (10-10-2014 12:47 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

new pussy is always better than old pussy.

WIA

A great response to the age-old philosophical quandry "why do guys cheat?"

Can't say say I respect people who fall for the oldest trick in the book (religion) and make 'holy men' rich.

Don't debate me.

If you're single, actively participate in a church, and believe in the scripture the power from that frame alone is all you need to keep a chick in line.

If you're single and a pastor, you have the pick of an entire congregation.

I don't respect pastors who sleep around in their congregations. I'm not a big fan of Joel's sermons either (be good for good things to happen to you). Either way,

Looks, money, fame and charisma.

Don't debate me.