rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Backpacking w/ $600 Dallas > San Diego > San Francisco > Olympia, WA > Dallas

Backpacking w/ 0 Dallas > San Diego > San Francisco > Olympia, WA > Dallas

I'm leaving Dallas this evening with a 52 year old dude I linked up with through the Ride-Share section of Craigslist.

I'm paying him $100 and buying him a meal in exchange for a seat in his vehicle for a journey out to San Diego. I have all his information, did a background check and have confirmed he's got a clean record.
He sounds like a good guy too.

Coming out of Dallas, we're going to take 'Route 20 West' through Midland/Odessa for ~450 miles till it connects with 'Route 10' and will bring us to El Paso. We'll continue on this highway through Tuscon and then we'll hop on 8 which will bring us into San Diego.

It's a 1,400 mile trip we're expecting to take three days to get through.
This is my first time seeing the Southwestern U.S. so i'm looking for suggestions of places along the way to get some good picture/video footage (i'm an amateur movie maker). The guy i'm going with is really flexible and is in no rush to get to the westcoast, so i'm hoping to take advantage of this and see some cool shit.

Along with sights to see, suggestions of places with a decent nightlife to hit on some girls would be appreciated.

Me and homeboy from Craigslist will part ways in San Diego and I'll be vagabonding my way around San Diego for a week. I've read through the SD threads and have a half-assed game plan put together.
I have a few friends in San Diego, but no real place to crash.
I'll have a tent and not opposed to sleeping outside.

After a ~week in San Diego, I'm going to Craigslist or Zimride my way up to San Francisco. My Cousin lives in Downtown San Fran and has a couch I can sleep on for as long as I want to stay. She is also going to put me to work as a 'personal assistant' so i can make a few bucks.

After i've had my fill of San Fran, I'm going to Craigslist my way North again to Olympia, Washington. I'm linking up with a girl i met on Instagram for a Hand Poked Tattoo.

After Olympia, I'll be returning to Dallas, TX.
I'm thinking the trip should last 2-3 weeks.

My goals are to sleep with as many women, get as many tattoos as i can/ make a bunch of music videos throughout the ~5,000 mile roundtrip journey.

Stats:
6'1
Muscular
White
Experienced traveling alone.
Good with women.

I'm about as resourceful as it gets and will be trying to do this all on a $600 budget. I don't plan on spending any money for rooming accommodations.

$600 will be for booze/ food/ weed/ cigarettes/ women and tattoos.

Think it's doable or do I just sound like an unrealistic douche?
Hit me with any events/ festivals/free shit to do in these area between now and the end of October.

I spent the full month of September traveling the east coast/ gulf coast for $1000 and looking to push the limits. I have more money than $600, but i'm treating it as a personal experiment. I have a job waiting for me back in Dallas.

Departing in 4 hours.
Send me your blessings.

Based off of what you said, for San Diego, I'd hit North Park (hipster)), or Ocean Beach (super hippy). Both places you can do for under $50 a night and get plenty of drinks if you're smart about it. Everyone loves PB, but it's super fratboy/brotastic, and being a muscular, tall white guy will get you nowhere.

Stay clear of downtown if you're trying to stay on a budget.

Maybe you can wait on the weed part and tattoos back in Deep Ellum upon return?

Just trying to help you out budget wise....

Least you will miss the big sausage fest that is TX-OU weekend

Quote: (10-07-2014 03:47 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Maybe you can wait on the weed part and tattoos back in Deep Ellum upon return?

Just trying to help you out budget wise....

Least you will miss the big sausage fest that is TX-OU weekend

How is TX-OU weekend? I was planning on going to the fair this weekend, broad said it was going to be somewhat empty since ppl were going to be focused on the game.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Go to the fair on a weekday when you can take Dart homie. $10.00 for parking is ridic...cheap entry into fair btw -

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/entert...way-rides/

Quote: (10-07-2014 03:43 PM)TroubleMaker Wrote:  

Based off of what you said, for San Diego, I'd hit North Park (hipster)), or Ocean Beach (super hippy). Both places you can do for under $50 a night and get plenty of drinks if you're smart about it. Everyone loves PB, but it's super fratboy/brotastic, and being a muscular, tall white guy will get you nowhere.

Stay clear of downtown if you're trying to stay on a budget.

I gathered from one of the Data-Sheets that 'North Park' is the place for me.
I wouldn't identify myself as a hipster, but i tend to catch the eyes of the hipster girls since my leg is full of tattoos.

Black girls/ Latinas also fancy me.
Most ethnic chics i meet tell me i'm not like most white guys.
I don't really know what they mean, but it's probably because i give off an edgier vibe.

I may or may not get more tattoos other than the one in Olympia, WA.
That is definitely happening.

I just bought a new iPhone (not counting that in my budget) and i'm standing at the AT&T kiosk in the Arlington, TX mall right now typing this up as my new phone updates/syncs.

One of my cousins is going to pick me up in an hour at which point i'm going to pack, take a nap and wait for the man with the vehicle.

We're taking off at 21:00 and will drive through the night.
Should be out of Texas and into New Mexico sometime tomorrow morning.

I plan on updating this thread along the way.

These words are coming at you from Ocean Beach, CA.
It's a small beach community in San Diego County.
I rolled into town yesterday (10.09.14 ) morning at 07:00.

Me and the dude from Craigslist did the 21 hour drive from Dallas to San Diego in 32 hours.
In that 32 hours, we made 5 stops for gas, hung out in El Paso for an hour and explored Phoenix for 7 hours. We kept it moving.

We'll call him 'Gary'
He was traveling to San Diego to blow a 24 year old dude he met on biggercity.com... check the site.
It's a chubby chaser dating website for gay dudes.
There is two types of members- the chub & the chaser.
The chaser is typically fit and muscular while the chub is just that, a chubby fat guy.
It's a fetish type of thing.

In the chub world, 'Gary' is a big deal.
He's got this universally attractive appeal to gay men who like fat guys.

If there is one thing and one thing only you need to know about 'Gary' is that he LOVES to suck dick.

He took extra long at truck stops because he would be scoping out the truckers; looking for one to blow. He doesn't suck just any dick though, he's particular about who he likes. He's exclusively into white guys, likes tattoos/ muscles/ and the all-american look
He claims to have sucked well over 1,000 dicks in his life.
He is particularly proud of his deep-throating abilities.
He even commented that he is in the top 98% of all cocksuckers in the world; male or female.
He does not like to get his own dick sucked and infrequently has anal sex.
Guy just LOVES to suck dick.

Unfortunately, I'm his type and this 52 year old homosexual male spent our 32 hour relationship trying to suck my dick.

For the record, I did not allow him to suck my dick.
I could have let it happen and no one would have ever known; but I didn't.

I'm not bullshitting you when I say he talked about sucking dick for 20 of those 32 hours.

He uses grindr too- his profile pic is a wave crashing onto the beach and his profile states he is just looking to suck dick- nothing else.

Guys hit him up, he rolls over to their place/ agreed meeting point, blows them and leaves.
He blows lots of straight dudes as well- when the straight guy finishes, 'Gary' stands up and walks out the door. No words/ hugs/ handshakes or fistbumps are exchanged... not even eye contact.
'Gary' sucks the dick and is ghost.

Now that I got that out of the way... a few not worthy places along the way.

Saw lots of fine latina women in El Paso.
The Scottsdale/ Tempe/ Phoenix area also had a lot of talent.
I could see myself living there.
We ate at El Hefe in Scottsdale and I got the waitresses' phone number and she hooked me up with a dude to get some weed. I can find a bag of weed within 30 minutes of being in any city- i don't do any other drugs though. Waitress was hot. Got her on instagram now too. Will try to cross paths with her again.

San Diego is tight.
Weather... Food... Women... Vibes... it's all really good.
This city also has potential for me to move too.
This morning I rolled into 7/11 shirtless and bought a coffee and banana; strolled around the block and felt a feeling of total bliss. Saw a chic rolling to the laundrymat with her basket on the front of her longboard with her pushes along down the street from the back. Dope.

My buddy lined me up with a job interview for Tuesday here in San Diego.
Doing it to stay fresh- stacking options.

After that, I'm trying to get to Santa Monica Monday night
I sent out two couch-surfing requests, but haven't heard back yet.
I'm trying to spend two days here.

Then it's onto San Fran.

Going out tonight in San Diego- holler if you're around or have a suggestion of a spot for me to hit up.

[Image: wee-bey-gif.gif]

Er, Um, buttnaked , I'm really not being a hater and I'm not a virulent homophobe, but discoursing on gay blow jobs for half of an extended post, followed by an invitation to meet up, doesn't seem like the best strategy to find a wingman. Just a thought....

Quote: (10-10-2014 03:50 PM)General Butt Naked Wrote:  

These words are coming at you from Ocean Beach, CA.
It's a small beach community in San Diego County.
I rolled into town yesterday (10.09.14 ) morning at 07:00.

Me and the dude from Craigslist did the 21 hour drive from Dallas to San Diego in 32 hours.
In that 32 hours, we made 5 stops for gas, hung out in El Paso for an hour and explored Phoenix for 7 hours. We kept it moving.

We'll call him 'Gary'
He was traveling to San Diego to blow a 24 year old dude he met on biggercity.com... check the site.
It's a chubby chaser dating website for gay dudes.
There is two types of members- the chub & the chaser.
The chaser is typically fit and muscular while the chub is just that, a chubby fat guy.
It's a fetish type of thing.

In the chub world, 'Gary' is a big deal.
He's got this universally attractive appeal to gay men who like fat guys.

If there is one thing and one thing only you need to know about 'Gary' is that he LOVES to suck dick.

He took extra long at truck stops because he would be scoping out the truckers; looking for one to blow. He doesn't suck just any dick though, he's particular about who he likes. He's exclusively into white guys, likes tattoos/ muscles/ and the all-american look
He claims to have sucked well over 1,000 dicks in his life.
He is particularly proud of his deep-throating abilities.
He even commented that he is in the top 98% of all cocksuckers in the world; male or female.
He does not like to get his own dick sucked and infrequently has anal sex.
Guy just LOVES to suck dick.

Unfortunately, I'm his type and this 52 year old homosexual male spent our 32 hour relationship trying to suck my dick.

For the record, I did not allow him to suck my dick.
I could have let it happen and no one would have ever known; but I didn't.

I'm not bullshitting you when I say he talked about sucking dick for 20 of those 32 hours.

He uses grindr too- his profile pic is a wave crashing onto the beach and his profile states he is just looking to suck dick- nothing else.

Guys hit him up, he rolls over to their place/ agreed meeting point, blows them and leaves.
He blows lots of straight dudes as well- when the straight guy finishes, 'Gary' stands up and walks out the door. No words/ hugs/ handshakes or fistbumps are exchanged... not even eye contact.
'Gary' sucks the dick and is ghost.

Now that I got that out of the way... a few not worthy places along the way.

Saw lots of fine latina women in El Paso.
The Scottsdale/ Tempe/ Phoenix area also had a lot of talent.
I could see myself living there.
We ate at El Hefe in Scottsdale and I got the waitresses' phone number and she hooked me up with a dude to get some weed. I can find a bag of weed within 30 minutes of being in any city- i don't do any other drugs though. Waitress was hot. Got her on instagram now too. Will try to cross paths with her again.

San Diego is tight.
Weather... Food... Women... Vibes... it's all really good.
This city also has potential for me to move too.
This morning I rolled into 7/11 shirtless and bought a coffee and banana; strolled around the block and felt a feeling of total bliss. Saw a chic rolling to the laundrymat with her basket on the front of her longboard with her pushes along down the street from the back. Dope.

My buddy lined me up with a job interview for Tuesday here in San Diego.
Doing it to stay fresh- stacking options.

After that, I'm trying to get to Santa Monica Monday night
I sent out two couch-surfing requests, but haven't heard back yet.
I'm trying to spend two days here.

Then it's onto San Fran.

Going out tonight in San Diego- holler if you're around or have a suggestion of a spot for me to hit up.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

... i was simply providing the background story of a 'dangerous' situation one can find themselves in when they opt to travel for as cheap as possible. it doesnt get much better than a $100 for a ride from dallas to san diego. i negotiated that number. It cost him $400 in gas to get here

Straight guys let him blow them all the time he says so i know his hope was to get me to go for it. Like i said, i did not.

My homebase is right next to the beach and all the bars/clubs are a stones throw away.

Going back to see what I can finagle.

[Image: delete-button.jpg]

I really don't know what to say.

Ban.

[Image: wtf.jpg]