rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My meeting with Greek Kamaki did not go well

I don't post details of my meetings with RVF members but this particular meeting revealed details that members who have been reading his posts should know about.

We meet up somewhere in Poland and decide to hit a club. We were a bit of a mismatch since our ages and background were so different, but that wasn't a huge deal.

I eventually approach a pretty blonde girl and it goes well. She has three friends but they let me game her since she obviously likes me. Kamaki was doing his own thing elsewhere in the club. After about 45 minutes, Kamaki appears and starts talking to one of her friends without me setting up an introduction. My girl asks if I know him and I said, "We met at the Starbucks today."

So my girl starts touching me and getting closer. She's complimenting me and based on my experience, this has a high chance of leading to intimacy. I'm getting ready to buckle down a bit, build some comfort, dance a little, and so on. Then one of her friend's comes to tell her something and causes her face to turn upside down. Then she tells me this:

"Your friend just offered my friend a gift or something in exchange for him having sex with her."

My girl immediately goes cold and asks me if I think she's a prostitute. She asks me if I also do that, offering things for sex. It's obvious she's very upset. It was a bad scene, one of the most uncomfortable I've had in Eastern Europe, with a girl who I was taking a liking to. One hour of work on her was completely gone because Kamaki solicited her friend in a normal club.

I confronted him later in the night when I ran into him on the street. He said that she misunderstood, that something went wrong in the translation. I said, "But she told her the exact same thing you write about doing in Ukraine, about offering gifts in exchange for sex."

"Yeah but I only do that in Ukraine, not here."

"Whatever you said, you ended up fucking me over."

I told him that I couldn't possibly associate with him further and we parted ways.

This could have been much worse for me. If the girls complained about him to the club, I may have been questioned by the staff and kicked out. I'm "lucky" that I only lost out on sex with a very attractive girl, but the damage may persist for me if she tells her friends. I'm not in a huge city.

After hearing Kamaki's strong denial to me, I don't believe him. A random girl who doesn't know about the forum confronted me about him doing the exact same thing he has written about here. While I don't think he purposefully wanted to hurt me, the collateral damage from his whoremongering is such that I was greatly affected by it. I must also add that I felt a strong stench around me after Kamaki's actions were revealed. The whoremonger stain is quite foul to those who don't partake in it.

Kamaki has nearly 5,000 posts on this forum. Along with my observation of him in action, my instinct now tells me that the majority of his game is approaching girls and offering gifts or money for sex, wherever he goes. This realization gives sense to his posts, whereby his information is either slightly accurate or completely off-base. Whoremongers get treated differently than guys like us, so that's why their advice on women are a few notes off.

As you know, RVF is not a P4P forum and is also not a forum for whoremongers to post on even if they don't mention it outright. Whoremongers have a different mentality that I want to keep far away from my sites. While I'm obviously not pleased that Kamaki served me a nuclear cockblock, I'm less pleased that his contributions have possibly polluted the forum. Therefore his posting will be indefinitely suspended before an outright ban. He can save his PM's or subscribed threads for the time being. His lifestyle and game does not match RVF values. My meeting with Kamaki was a negative experience and I hope by writing it here I can avoid the same fate for others. If you see posts by guys promoting p4p here, hit the report button.

I must also state that I am having repeated bad experiences with non-Western guys. The pattern is clear enough that unless you're American/Canadian/British or Western European, I have to weigh the risk in meeting you.

I'm sorry to hear that. That's one of the problems with meeting people you feel like you know. Most of the time it is a let down on some level.....but there are some incredible people in the world. It's like the game, plow through the bad because the rewards are worth it.

So I guess that the interview we were all waiting for is out of the question now...

EDIT:

Quote:Quote:

I must also state that I am having repeated bad experiences with non-Western guys. The pattern is clear enough that unless you're American/Canadian/British or Western European, I have to weigh the risk in meeting you.

What about Hispanics/Latinos?

I'm sorry to hear that

but there are some incredible people in the world

Men don't talk like this. Females are not allowed to post here.

Kamaki, pls tell me again the story of getting 2 notches per day in Kiev in 2003 with "no money involved".
Wtf.

inb4 everyone airs their grievances with Kamaki.

I will say though that he's always been an eccentric poster, and everyone knew he was big on p4p. I will miss his entertaining writing style though. I just hope too many datasheets aren't tarnished.

Quote: (10-05-2014 09:36 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Damn, what's been going wrong? Besides that gypsy dude of course.

I never really knew what to make of Kamaki. His observations were always... yes, a little weird, and not particularly useful I think.

But instead of piling on, I'll pour out a bit of my 40 here that we'll miss his endlessly hilarious posts. If nothing else, Kamaki was entertaining.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I used to like reading Kamaki's observations, but then recently, all his posts seemed to refer to how materialistic and transactional Eastern European women were.

Quote: (10-05-2014 10:14 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

I used to like reading Kamaki's observations, but then recently, all his posts seemed to refer to how materialistic and transactional Eastern European women were.

...which didn't really square with my observations because Polish women struck me as VERY non-materialistic and generally good natured. Add to that his age and fixation on fast sex, and I guess it wasn't rocket science to figure that out.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

What is kamaki 's age? I've read many of his posts, but have not seen where he mentions it. From what Roosh said, sounds like he must be over 50. And that also changes everything.

Association with p4p is very problematic for the forum and its members, so I think is the exact right move; that's not to mention the personal humiliation and damages that Roosh suffered. It's especially bad when a long-standing member is promoting that lifestyle, presumably behind the scenes.

It's unfortunate that announcing this to the forum will inevitably create some drama, but it's a necessary step toward disinfecting the area.

Plus there's always a bit of:

[Image: attachment.jpg21926]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Kamaki, man...this is not game.

I'll never understand the mentality of offering money for sex to otherwise normal girls. If you're gonna do P4P, why not just go direct to actual whores?

Differences aside; Thanks for your posts. Writing wise, a true artist. Your turn of phrase will live on in slavic heaven.

Quote: (10-05-2014 10:21 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

What is kamaki 's age? I've read many of his posts, but have not seen where he mentions it. From what Roosh said, sounds like he must be over 50. And that also changes everything.

He recently wrote (Hamburg Chronicles thread) he is "close to 40".

I guess we will never know then if his claim that polish village girls give the best blowjobs is housed in truth or not...

Admittedly I read a lot of his posts and while I always took it with a grain of salt it did influence my thoughts somewhat. So this is good information to know. Also, sorry for your loss (sex with attractive girl).

With hindsight was there any chance to reframe with the girl?

Quote: (10-05-2014 10:21 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

Polish women struck me as VERY non-materialistic and generally good natured.

True. Offering money to a normal polish girl in exchange for sex is totally nonsense, and I doubt Kamaki doesn't know it VERY WELL.

So what Roosh stated ("I don't think he purposefully wanted to hurt me") should be discussed a little bit...

Offering a normal girl money for sex anywhere is a bad idea and even dudes with poor game know this.

Any dude who goes to a regular club or bar (i.e. not a brothel or hooker joint) and thinks that offering money in exchange for sex is a good idea obviously has some issues.

That's anti-game.

To be honest this is why I don't meet with most people. I have an independent income as well so why risk it. glad you exposed a parasite at least.

To get the whole story on a member, you really have to meet them.

While 95% percent of my meetings have been positive, the other 5% will have me look at their online persona with a new light.

Quote: (10-05-2014 10:48 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

So what Roosh stated ("I don't think he purposefully wanted to hurt me") should be discussed a little bit...

Right. Let's all "discuss" it because there is nothing classier than piling on when a guy can't respond.

What happened is unfortunate. I have found Kamaki's writing to be extraordinary, memorable, and unlike anything else I've ever read -- and I've read a great deal. I am grateful to him for the contribution he has made, and I will never forget it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (10-05-2014 10:48 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

I try to be a good wingman but sometimes mistakes happen. Sometimes I'll do something that I think is helping my wing's situation then later he tells me he would have rather I did something else. I would have never done what Kamaki did, but I have made other risky moves that ended up being mistakes.

Quote: (10-05-2014 10:45 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

With hindsight was there any chance to reframe with the girl?

I tried. She didn't escape from me, but the mood just turned upside down, and like I said the whoremonger stench was too great that I had to cut my losses.

Any dude who goes to a regular club or bar (i.e. not a brothel or hooker joint) and thinks that offering money in exchange for sex is a good idea obviously has some issues.

Some issues with social calibration... I agree.

This experience did reveal an interesting paradox:

-When it comes to men, I prefer the company of Western men who are native English speakers. Western European, particularly Scandinavian and Germanic, would be my second choice. In my several years in South America and Eastern Europe, I've found it very difficult to make friends with local men. They always do something "stupid" that a Western man would never do, stemming from insecurity, lack of social awareness, or some type of chip on their shoulder.

-When it comes to women, I prefer the company of non-Western women who aren't native English speakers. I can't tolerate or maintain a relationship with Western women.

I have found Kamaki's writing to be extraordinary, memorable, and unlike anything else I've ever read -- and I've read a great deal. I am grateful to him for the contribution he has made, and I will never forget it.

You found the fantasical musings of a whoremonger who propositions normal women he meets as street whores to be fascinating? Do you do p4p also?

I hope to forget his "contributions" as soon as my brain allows.

Quote: (10-05-2014 11:17 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

-When it comes to men, I prefer the company of Western men who are native English speakers. Western European, particularly Scandinavian and Germanic, would be my second choice.

Hajnal Line, bitches.

[Image: europe-map-ralph-coop-regional-ibd-rates...l-line.jpg]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Roosh, my enjoyment of GK's writing had nothing to do with P4P (which I have no interest in). I simply found the language, images and energy he brought to it memorable. I think that many other guys have enjoyed his writing as well. It may well be the the forum was not the best place for his posts.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...