rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best country for 'Snow White' type girls?

I am currently researching the next countries I want to visit.

Has anyone been to a country where there are a lot of women of the 'Snow White' phenotype, i.e. pitch black hair, lily white skin, blue eyes. This is a look I really like.

Note: do not actually desire to bang Snow White, its just a well known example of this look [Image: biggrin.gif]. Another example would be 'Hannah Minx'.

Cheers!

france.

I would say Lebanon but they have brown eyes with the occasional green eyed girl mixed in. A lot of Lebanese chicks here stateside that I've met have that look.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

You Japanese hehe. Good taste [Image: smile.gif]

Black hair, white skin and blue eyes. Hmm, black hair is only found in Asian races. I think you meant brown?

In no particular order: Romania, Ukraine, France, Turkey, Hungaria

Quote: (10-04-2014 04:09 PM)turuk Wrote:  

You Japanese hehe. Good taste [Image: smile.gif]

Black hair, white skin and blue eyes. Hmm, black hair is only found in Asian races. I think you meant brown?

In no particular order: Romania, Ukraine, France, Turkey, Hungaria

Black hair is common in Arabs and Central Europeans too. Central Europeans from Asian Tatar ancestors. Also don't discount hybrid Asian/Slavic girls as they tend to have that as well.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I know a couple Colombian girls and a German girl that fit that description.

Team Nachos

[Image: 10258559_729559960429451_3185729913811748612_o.jpg]

I'm kind of partial to that look myself. I don't think there's any country that such women are clustered the way you can find gingers in Scotland or blondes in Norway. I could be wrong though. I've seen chics from all sorts of Northern European ancestries that have that look. I can't pin it down to any particular location. It's a pretty rare phenotype as most blue eyed and pale women tend to have light hair.

Let's be scientific about the possibilites here:

[Image: 8090596343_eeb15232d9_z.jpg]

Blue eyes are native to Scandinavia, but conquests from Vikings and Goths spread them around Europe. It's particularly interesting with the Goths because they plundered (and banged) their way through the Balkans.

[Image: Visigoth_migrations.jpg]

Now for the black hair:

[Image: light_hair_coloration_map.png]

We triangulate those and it seems clear to me that the Balkans would be your best bet, maybe Romania even. Maybe we can get Roosh in to confirm?

Quote: (10-04-2014 03:18 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I am currently researching the next countries I want to visit.

Has anyone been to a country where there are a lot of women of the 'Snow White' phenotype, i.e. pitch black hair, lily white skin, blue eyes. This is a look I really like.

Note: do not actually desire to bang Snow White, its just a well known example of this look [Image: biggrin.gif]. Another example would be 'Hannah Minx'.

Cheers!

Go to a Metal concert.

Based on Berserk's maps, you can also try Northern Spain and Southern France. That's what I would have guessed originally.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Hmf.

White skin, pitch black hair and crystal blue eyes.
I have only seen this to a larger extent in one country.

Slovakia.

To a lesser extent.

Iran, Armenia and Azerbaijan.

The Snow White look is one of the hottest looks around. Ive fantasized about being with snow white because the look is sooooo fucking sexy. Google "snow white & Shalom Harlow" .. You will lose your lid. When I saw that photo shoot a few years back I lost it
But I do have to say I do NOT believe there is a country consistently produces the specific combo of
1. Black hair
2. Milky white skin
3. Blue eyes
I would have to agree with Chaos that the closest region theoretically should be Slovakia or Hungary ...possibly northern Romania, because this is where the Caucasian blue eyes converge with darker hair colors from the south. But still this "specific" Snow White look I think would still be rare there.

The easiest trick to pull this look off to the T is to grab a a very white skinned sexy brunette with blue eyes from Scandinavia or FSU and have her do her hair black ....essentially what was done to Shalom Harlow in the above photo shoot

I might have to talk some FSU girls into doing that for me & I will be more than glad to run out and buy the snow white outfit for her[Image: wink.gif]

Very rare to find real ones.

As Deluge said, they can be seen at extreme metal shows, but they're usually not natural black hair. They're fair skinned, light eyed brunettes who dye it jet black.

Never saw a single 1 in central europe.

The few natural ones I have met had some German ancestry.

Note: do not actually desire to bang Snow White

Why in the hell not? I would smash the white off that ass.

The 7 dwarves sure as shit wanted a piece. [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: -snow-white-snow-white-17471307-1024-768.jpg]

[Image: Snow+White+snowwhitewallpaperdisneyprince.jpg]

[Image: snow-white-nd-7-dwarves-music-snow-white...81-815.jpg]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-05-2014 12:55 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Kinda been dating this Queen who would get seriously jealous.

I've seen Estonian chicks with that look.

Zooey Deschanel.

I think she is a very beautiful woman. I'm not talking sex bomb, I'm saying BEAUTIFUL/CUTE.

I'm a face guy.

You can make a chubby girl fitter, or a skinny girl chubbier but a beautiful face is a beautiful face.

Oh and blues eyes.....

Swabians
[Image: oktoberfest-girls-oldworld-480-50.jpg]
Girls on right
While people think Germans are suppose to be blond blue eyes. Swabians and people in southern Germany tend to have dark hair.
This look also goes into Austria Hungary and Romania and other former Yugoslav areas
[Image: Joachim-Low-comiendose-un-moco-en-el-Mundial.jpg]
Notice Germany's coach also has dark hair and from the south
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danube_Swabian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swabian_German

I am the cock carousel

I dates a girl that had this look.black hair blue eyes with pale skin.
She was from a Austrian German border town and said a lot people in the area had similar looks their roots were there.
I also ran into a decent amount of Hungarians that has dark hair light eyes..But they were normally a little more tan. Too much sun in Budapest to be pale I guess

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (10-05-2014 12:55 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Note: do not actually desire to bang Snow White

The 7 dwarves sure as shit wanted a piece. [Image: biggrin.gif]

How do you know they didn't get a piece? ;-)

I suppose the closest thing to actually banging Snow White would be banging Kristen Stewart as she is the most recent movie adaptation of Snow White that I know of (unless you can find a cosplayer to dress up as her) I must confess it's a look that turns me on as well.

One of my girls has this phenotype.

I agree it's hot.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

girls of Hungary tend to have the dark hair and sometime blue eyes but also large upper arms suitable for stirring goulash. bj skills are excellent due to the ottaman conquest when hungarian women were mandatorily required to serve in harems, this training has carried down the generations. in czech I once found the perfect snow white but she required to be paid in prada which due to the exchange rate was impossible. in 70s was paradise for sno whites, those days are gone forever because of invsaision of albanian gangs which kidnapped all of them. nevertheless one can still observe in certain black sea resorts excellent examples, wait a while and I whil post their asses which I photographed at the beach from behind while hiding from their enormous bisepped Serbian lovers

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Are we impersonating Greek Kamaki now?

I am the cock carousel

^^^ [Image: lol.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (10-04-2014 07:22 PM)berserk Wrote:  

Let's be scientific about the possibilites here:

[Image: 8090596343_eeb15232d9_z.jpg]

Blue eyes are native to Scandinavia, but conquests from Vikings and Goths spread them around Europe. It's particularly interesting with the Goths because they plundered (and banged) their way through the Balkans.

[Image: Visigoth_migrations.jpg]

Now for the black hair:

[Image: light_hair_coloration_map.png]

We triangulate those and it seems clear to me that the Balkans would be your best bet, maybe Romania even. Maybe we can get Roosh in to confirm?

I call those maps bull, dutch people are generally a blonde group of people, and germany has more blondes (% wise) than pretty much anywhere in europe bar scandinavia and the netherlands, (I've lived in several countries and been to most of europe).

The UK is also not a blonde place, most people have plain brown hair and even darkbrown/blackish hair is very common among natives (if you discount the rampant hair dye going anywhere in the UK and Ireland), If Im not mistaken most Irish and Welsh people have dark brown hairs. Its by no means similar to scandinavia...

On topic, Ireland is your best bet, and the UK too, specially the Western counties. A lot of Irish females have as black hair as it gets and with quite blue eyes.

From the countries I've been to: thats where I noticed black hair/blue eyes to be the most common

1) Ireland
2) the UK, specially the Western counties.
3) France, more pronounced in Atlantic areas of france and NOrth-west.
4) Central europe, specially around Slovakia and Hungary
5) Russia and Ukraine.

Those are the places where black hair and light eyes combo paired with pale skin are the most common.