rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Master Prank-Video Thread

There seems to be a proliferation of threads devoted to internet-prank videos (many of them obvious fakes, I might add, that I'm shocked guys can't detect). In most cases, they don't merit their own threads.

If you have another prank video to share, dump it in here.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Just saw this video on Purely Football. The guy is dressed like Ronaldo and goes around hitting on girls. Favourite line, 'Do you know my number? Yeah it's Number 7. What's yours?' Nothing really to learn from the video but it just reminds to be have fun in the Game. Not sure how to post link though.

http://bit.ly/1sJRINZ

Don't debate me.

I didn't realize that the video I posted in the other thread was a fake. My bad.

Quote: (09-30-2014 12:44 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Just saw this video on Purely Football. The guy is dressed like Ronaldo and goes around hitting on girls. Favourite line, 'Do you know my number? Yeah it's Number 7. What's yours?' Nothing really to learn from the video but it just reminds to be have fun in the Game. Not sure how to post link though.

http://bit.ly/1sJRINZ

I think that is awesome. I sometimes have people thinking I am michael c hall and they want a photo with me. I always agree to the photo and say "thanks for being a fan and watching my shows!" but it's always guys that want a photo with michael c hall. never babes.

There is a Turkish one. He is running online game and killing it.
[Image: 030420131113344996403_2.jpg]
[Image: adanali-ronaldo-ile-roportaj-2_110687-34480_640x360.jpg]

Him next to the 'real' Ronaldo:
[Image: 10e513033.jpg]

He even acted in a TV commercial and appeared on some shows and made lots of fame&money. It's hard to believe this is not real Ronaldo:

It's worth remembering the one that really started the whole industry, made when that Vitaly dude was hungry, seriously inspired and had some real juice. A mere two years ago, or more like two millennia in Internet time...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

No one using the thread - well - I was wondering fake or real?

Guy approaches a girl and asks her for sex, then offer 200$ - she is hesitant, finally he offers 2000$ and she agrees.

Real or fake?

This prank thing got so out of control with its staged videos that I think it's best if we approach with ''fake until proven otherwise'' rule. No one is even bothering with shooting real videos anymore when they can shoot fake ones much easier and quicker.