rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss Abernathy's Concise Slave Training Manual

Miss Abernathy's Concise Slave Training Manual is a very short read that was originally for BDSM/KINK but has solid principles on how to train a woman. Parts of whats taught are things I already knew, but the things I learned were profound. Specifically Voice Commands And Postures.

I’m an avid reader and I look for anything thats been demonstratively proven to work, this was referred to me by someone I trust and it did not disappoint!

The only thing I specifically disagree with is “contracts”. Under no circumstance should you (or I) ever write anything down. All contracts and agreements should be verbal.

Just google "Miss Abernathy's Concise Slave Training Manual, .pdf” to find a download or torrent.

Other Reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/Abernathys-Concise...0963976397

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17847...ing_Manual

Stay frosty,
~K

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Quote: (09-25-2014 03:12 AM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

Miss Abernathy's Concise Slave Training Manual is a very short read that was originally for BDSM/KINK but has solid principles on how to train a woman. Parts of whats taught are things I already knew, but the things I learned were profound. Specifically Voice Commands And Postures.

I’m an avid reader and I look for anything thats been demonstratively proven to work, this was referred to me by someone I trust and it did not disappoint!

The only thing I specifically disagree with is “contracts”. Under no circumstance should you (or I) ever write anything down. All contracts and agreements should be verbal.

Just google "Miss Abernathy's Concise Slave Training Manual, .pdf” to find a download or torrent.

Other Reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/Abernathys-Concise...0963976397

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17847...ing_Manual

Stay frosty,
~K

Thats it brother, thanks!

Read it out of boredom. Not really mind blowing good tips, but a few gems in there like correcting posture of women etc.

-CD

I am looking forward to hearing what you all get out of it!

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Can someone provide a bit more info from this book without me having to buy it ?

Google "Miss Abernathy's Concise Slave Training Manual, .pdf” to find a download or torrent.

Quote: (12-26-2017 06:04 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Can someone provide a bit more info from this book without me having to buy it ?

I've enjoyed a lot of your posts Kwisatz, I'll give it a read and report back.

Quote: (12-26-2017 06:54 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

Google "Miss Abernathy's Concise Slave Training Manual, .pdf” to find a download or torrent.

Thanks.
I found a pdf on archive.org that's 35 pages long.
However amazon lists the book at 96 pages...Is the online pdf is a shorter abridged version ?

The online .pdf version is only 35 pages. It is shorter than the printed edition. Same material though.

Quote: (12-26-2017 07:13 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2017 06:54 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

Thanks.
I found a pdf on archive.org that's 35 pages long.
However amazon lists the book at 96 pages...Is the online pdf is a shorter abridged version ?

I may look for this on-line. I don't see any electronic version for sale.

Hmm may have to give this a gander myself.

It's easy to find a place to download it, but hard to buy.

Quote: (12-31-2017 11:52 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I may look for this on-line. I don't see any electronic version for sale.

Gave it a read. Saw a lot of parallels to what the book was describing and how I treat my relationships with women. Through the dom/sub lense that is materialized by reading through the manual I can see some of my mistakes and some merit to what I was doing in previous relationships. Though some things seem self-evident, there are more nuanced points there that could use expanding.

Specifically why some sub behaviors are offense and what the behavior implies in relationship to the subs psyche. There's also a good bit in there about the way more dominant people express their love - through protection, reward, etc. I'll keep it bookmarked.

I am glad that I was able to share something helpful.

Quote: (01-02-2018 04:17 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Gave it a read. Saw a lot of parallels to what the book was describing and how I treat my relationships with women. Through the dom/sub lense that is materialized by reading through the manual I can see some of my mistakes and some merit to what I was doing in previous relationships. Though some things seem self-evident, there are more nuanced points there that could use expanding.

Specifically why some sub behaviors are offense and what the behavior implies in relationship to the subs psyche. There's also a good bit in there about the way more dominant people express their love - through protection, reward, etc. I'll keep it bookmarked.

Does it contain anything useful for pickup or only domination or training woman in relationship?

It's specifically for relationship training.

Quote: (01-03-2018 07:37 PM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Does it contain anything useful for pickup or only domination or training woman in relationship?

A short book and a look into the way the "Scene" was back in the early 90's. Since the Internet, all this material spread into the general Freak population. Consider it a 2.1 manual, although I doubt there ever was a 1.0 manual.

I agree, there never was a 1.0 manual. Before the internet, information and tutelage were restricted to Mentor/Pupil relationships. Thats an excellent model, but not one without notable flaws. One downside to that model was that it excluded a lot of people that were sincerely interested in learning, but "not quite cool enough" to be part of the "in crowd". The internet opened the floodgates to anyone with the patience and strength to learn.

Quote: (01-04-2018 02:42 PM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

A short book and a look into the way the "Scene" was back in the early 90's. Since the Internet, all this material spread into the general Freak population. Consider it a 2.1 manual, although I doubt there ever was a 1.0 manual.