rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Youtube Prank Backfires - Considered sexual assault

Quote:Quote:

YouTube Star’s Viral ‘Prank’ Backfires, Considered Sexual Assault By Many
September 22, 2014 11:25 PM

STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — He thinks it’s funny, but not everyone is laughing about a YouTube star’s latest prank that some are calling sexual assault.

YouTube sensation Sam Pepper, clocking more than 2 million subscribers, gained notoriety for his prank videos on the video-sharing website, with recent clips like “Masked Gang Prank,” “Tour Bus Kidnap Prank” and “Saw in Real Life.”

Others have polarizing titles glorifying the objectification of women, including “How to Pick Up Girls with a Lasso,” “How to Pick Up Cougars” and “Easiest Way To Get A Number,” in which he promises to teach viewers “how to pick up random girls by pretending to know who they are.”
But after a clip was uploaded to his channel last week showing him asking women for directions and then grabbing their behinds, some say the YouTuber has gone too far.

“It’s completely inappropriate. It’s against the law, and it just sends the wrong message,” women’s advocate Britni Soto said.
KCAL9’s Brittney Hopper reports it’s unclear from the video if the women are part of the prank.
But a woman shown in a clip can be heard saying “I don’t like that,” even though she’s smiling.

Fellow YouTube sensations are among those criticizing Pepper.
“Sexually harassing women is vile to begin with, but normalizing it by calling it a prank? So harmful,” Tyler Oakley tweeted.
“It’s the same thing for when people joke about using the word rape,” Soto said.

The video had racked up 1.3 million views since Friday before it was pulled by YouTube on Monday morning.

Pepper’s representatives had not immediately responded to KCAL9/CBS2’s request for comment.
However, the online star appeared to address the controversy Monday night on Twitter, while sharing a link to a followup video.
“If you’ve seen something one way, will it change what you would of thought of it another way?” he wrote.
Pepper then shared a link to a video called “Fake Hand Ass Punch Prank,” in which a female friend is shown grabbing men’s behinds.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/09/2...backfires/

Take care of those titties for me.

I'd have to see the video but sounds like the guy was being annoying as fuck and maybe crossing a legal line (though ass-grabbing isn't really threatening injury).

Still, if I'm a cop and you're annoying the people in my precinct and it involves interfering with their personal space, I don't care what your reason is, stop or get the fuck out.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Summary:

1. Weird-looking British dude pranks women by making conversation while wearing a hoodie with the right sleeve sewn into the pocket. He slips his hand out from under the hoodie when they're not looking and pinches their asses. Not one complains or slugs him.

2. Literal faggot rival Youtuber calls it sexual harassment.

3. News media takes faggot's side.

4. Big clickbait money for CBS, ugly feminist gets on TV, faggot gets more attention, British dude gets more attention.

Conclusion:

Phony controversy everyone involved benefits from.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Although I'm impressed by this stunt, youtubers such as him are extremely blue pill. I have genuinely gagged at some of their stuff.

He would pinch girls butts on camera? Thats like putting up your "shoplifting prank" video...

I hate these youtube "prank" videos and will be happy if one of them gets seriously injured or jailed. "Its just a prank, bro".

Quote: (09-23-2014 12:52 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

He would pinch girls butts on camera? Thats like putting up your "shoplifting prank" video...

In the current climate it's more like putting up you "armed-robbery prank" video.

Alot of these pranksters walk a close line to whats' legal and what's not legal. I was just watching a Break video the other day where he was pretending to be a cop, telling people to stop, making them do stupid things. I've seen some others pretending to be DEA and stuff like that. I was under the impresion impersonating law enforcement was a crime. Also, if your actually telling someone to stop that can get into pretty serious stuff, though I would hope a prosecutor would realize the difference not always the case but technically your holding someone against their will.

One thing I do have to give the pranksters credit for is none of them really fight back when people get physical. Oftentimes they get punched and they just kind of take it rather than fight back which they should take it. If I see someone acting like they are psyphoning my gas or damaging my property of course I'm gonna hit them. At least htey realize that and dont take it personally and turn something into a fight that they completely brought on themselves.

I watched one the other day where they were going around stepping on peoples jordans.

What ever happenned with those pranksters who were pulling womens skirts and blouses off, I think it was foreign but if I remember correctly they got in quite a bit of trouble

It's just a matter of time until a pranker gets killed while shooting a video. Maybe we can take bets.

This is the video in question:

He then put up a video of a girl doing the same thing and said that the video was to raise awareness for men getting sexually harrased and highlight that they don't get the same attention for it as women. Slightly weird.

He has lots of pickup videos of himself getting numbers in funny ways, making out with loads of girls on the streets, handcuffing himself to girls etc too and actually has a lot of game even though he comes across slightly gay.

He does this to any man, he's getting knocked the fuck out. Well, maybe not one who would be in Santa Monica on the Promenade.

Quote: (09-23-2014 12:53 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

I hate these youtube "prank" videos and will be happy if one of them gets seriously injured or jailed. "Its just a prank, bro".

Ditto. I also hate the racial component. "Going to the hood to scuff shoes, bro. It's just a prank!"

If one of those worms pulled some of the shit they pull in pranks, I'd have knocked them out.

Here's an idea....How about you don't go up to complete fucking strangers and touch them?

Radical, huh?

I hope this dork gets arrested for sexual assault.

Some of these idiots really are well on their way to ending up in the morgue.

Summary: "Pranksters" go to the hood and do a "drive by shooting" prank in a big black SUV with loud gunfire sound effects. One guy shoots back at them for real but misses.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

It's just a prank, bro!

Touch my car, what is a man supposed to do?

"It's a fucking joke, bro." How is that an excuse?

Quote: (09-23-2014 02:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's just a matter of time until a pranker gets killed while shooting a video. Maybe we can take bets.

Already happened
http://newsbuzzdaily.com/hood-prank-gone...n-chicago/

Chicago, IL- 16 year old Ryan Wilson is dead after attempting to prank gang members in Chicago. Wilson, a young man from Chicago suburb Naperville, went to the southside of Chicago with a friend pranking random people. According to Wilson’s friend, the teenager approached a couple of Vice Lord gang members and said, “are you ready to dye”. Before the teen could pull out a bottle of Clairol hair dye to insinuate that he meant dying his hair, one of the gang members pulled out a .22 and shot Wilson multiple times in the head.

Male attention whoring.

Quote: (09-23-2014 03:51 PM)cibo Wrote:  

Already happened

Chicago, IL- 16 year old Ryan Wilson is dead after attempting to prank gang members in Chicago. Wilson, a young man from Chicago suburb Naperville, went to the southside of Chicago with a friend pranking random people. According to Wilson’s friend, the teenager approached a couple of Vice Lord gang members and said, “are you ready to dye”. Before the teen could pull out a bottle of Clairol hair dye to insinuate that he meant dying his hair, one of the gang members pulled out a .22 and shot Wilson multiple times in the head.

Hopefully the gang member got off due to self-defense.

Quote: (09-23-2014 03:51 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Touch my car, what is a man supposed to do?

"It's a fucking joke, bro." How is that an excuse?

There's some idiotic "and black people wonder why there's racism?" comments on the YT.

The bruthas were justified in their reaction to this fuckin idiot's "prank".

Quote: (09-23-2014 03:51 PM)cibo Wrote:  

Already happened

NewsBuzzDaily.com is a combination of real shocking news and satire news. Please note that articles written on this site are for entertainment and satirical purposes only.
Copyright 2014 © NewsBuzzDaily All rights reserved

-I dont trust this source.

Anyone got a real link to this "story".

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Pepper reminds me of a much less funny version of
[Image: AliG_1417588i.jpg]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I'm going to become super rich when I create a youtube prank channel where we go around pranking famous prank youtubers by breaking into their homes at night, and pretending to be a SWAT team that points guns in their face and executes their dog. You know, as a prank.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

These Youtube pranksters are just so spectacularly gay as to render oneself speechless. How do they even manage to flame that hard? They might as well walk into a prison and star in their own gangrape video and upload it as their next "prank".

Although I think the video is dumb, and that guy shouldn't be running around grabbing women's asses and trying to pass it off as a prank or god forbid game, I notice this is the second purge Youtube star Tyler Oakley has been the frontman on, the first being sixteen year old Vine star Nash Grier, who made comments against gay marriage. Tyler is openly gay, so that made sense, but why is he the frontman now on a women's issue? He collabs a lot on Youtube, and I suspect the top stars are starting to form a SJ style syndicate.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

all of those birds of social justice feather end up flocking together