rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with a girl

Help with a girl

Hi Lads,

I was wondering if any of you wisest of the wise could help me out with a girl. I will already apologise for the long post.

I met this girl around this time last year. A very cute redhead, about 7.5 by my standards. She worked at a bakery where I used to buy my bread from, and after some weeks of friendly conversation, I summed up the courage to ask for her number. She gave it to me with very little hesitation. I set up a date, where we had a drink, walked around town (Stockholm) and it went great. Kiss closed. A short second date soon followed during the day. She had already other plans, or so she told me, and we agree on another one soon after. The third date never happened, as she had go back to her home town due to private issues. Her best friends mom had died. What happened to be a temporary thing lasted pretty much a whole year. In January she was back for a couple of days and got in contact with me. After some flirting, I pretty much invited myself to her apartment. No hesitation there. We made out, got her topless, and then she tells me she is a virgin - Mind you she was 21 at the time - Nothing happens that night, and I leave her place with massive blue balls. She soon moves back to her home town again, as her apartment was going to be renovated, and stayed there until some weeks ago. During the time she was away, we kept texting, flirting, sexting, and even managed to get her to send me a topless pic.

The problem now is this, I can only seem to get short dates with her. The day she ‘moved’ back to town, she texts me and we meet up after work for about 30min (Wrong, I should have seemed busy and get her to chase me). The following day, she meets me again after work and go for another short date (Again, another wrong move). That weekend she goes back to her home town. The following week, before a dinner (18:45) I suggest meeting up, which she agrees. As I was genuinely really tired, I tried later to change the plans where I’d meet her at her place for some cosy time. I promised "no monkey business”. She said she had already other plans at 17:30, i.e. we would only meet for 30min. Again! I tell her I’m going home to take a power nap instead. She texts me during dinner, and wants to meet up, which I do (yet another mistake). Last Thursday she texts me while on the train back home. Another weekend spent there, no biggie, I was out of town. Yesterday she texts me while waiting for a friend. Text with her a bit and then brush her aside, as I was busy.

I can’t help but feel that she is just playing with me, and as you can see, I have made several mistakes, which got me chasing her instead of the other way around. The thing is, I am really digging this girl. We get along really well. She has had similar upbringing to myself, she is intelligent, has similar tastes, and politically incorrect views, something that in Sweden is quite hard to find. Plus, I want to pop her cherry, if she hasn’t lied of course.

I know it is a case of onitis, (even though I have had several girls during this time, one of them a stripper, and another was a Russian MILF), but I would really like some advice about this. My inner beta wants to talk to her, and tell her to cut the crap, but then I would lose the little remaining frame I have. If I didn’t have some feelings for this girl (even though we haven’t done anything), I would have already dropped her number. She is driving me nuts!

Again sorry for the long post. Any suggestions suggestions?

Help with a girl

Invite her over at night to cook food and watch a movie. Don't say gay shit like "no monkey business". Try to fuck her.

If any of the above fail at any point, drop her. Stone cold. No texts, no replies, no contact. Only if she comes over crying and begging for you to take her virginity will you discontinue this silence. Do not tell her why you are going no contact, that is a butthurt move. Move on. Go fuck ten other women.

This girl is taking up a tremendous amount of your time/attention and you're not moving forward. ALWAYS. BE. CLOSING. Deciding to do something decisive rather than wallowing in this unsure zone should push this pseudorelationship over the edge, one way or the other.

Help with a girl

Thanks man, much appreciated.