rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone can be cheated on.

I feel this needs to be said because many guys (even red pillers) seem to think that only "betas" get cheated on. It should be acknowledged that betas allow themselves to be humiliated, even knowingly. But when it comes to simply getting cheated on, no man is immune from this.

You can be the most handsomest, smartest, richest, toughest man in the world; Six feet plus tall with a bright white smile, fancy car, six pack stomach; topped off with the ability to vibrate your own dick.

And you know what? Women will still find some reason to be unhappy and ungrateful. They cannot be satisfied and if they want to cheat... they will. They will hamster and find some excuse to betray you. It sucks but it must be said.

Do what you can to reduce the chances but don't think for a second that it can never happen to you. Because it can.

Agree with the title 100%

We red piller wont care because you can not be cheated on by definition unless you are in a relationship, and we rarely rarely ever commit.

Even when we do commit, we keep our options open. We still flirt and keep girls in waiting list. If bitch even so much as kiss another guy, dump her ass. Also wish that next guy good luck keeping "his" girl.

Or we keep a harem.

Or we date multiple girls.

We also expect and know that cheating will happen, but we wont tolerate it, unlike the pussyboy who took back his girlfriend after she sucked 12 black cocks.

And we dont get married. At least not yet.

In that way cheating is not a problem for us. Bitch can go be another guy's problem.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

True, the core of cheating lies in the morality, self control/discipline and raw libido of the woman to start, its then tempered by the man's game/frame. If you take a total whore that bangs dudes in the bathroom of a bar she is highly likely to jump on a dick in a spur of the moment descision. Lets say a 95% chance that she will fuck at the drop of a hat. Lets say a man with good game can only reduce the probability of her acting on those desires by 30%...you still have a 65% chance that chick will be sucking 12 dicks if offered the chance while in a relationship with that man.

Contrast that with a girl who has a fear of god, been cheated on herself, etc. and she has a 40% chance that she will fuck at the drop of a hat when single. Overlay a guy with good game and it goes down to 10%, wheras a guy with no game it stays at 40% and a guy with bad game actually increases it as she becomes resentful.

All that being said, there is always a risk, and no matter how good one's game is, making a whore into a housewife still brings with it some high odds that she won't control herself when tempted with random bangs.

Maybe a more succinct way to say it is that the temptation for women to cheat is at an all time high with tinder like apps, acceptance of their happiness above all else and zero accountability. I think good games reduces the number of times a girl is tempted in any given day, but when it comes down to it, when she knows she can fuck a random guy that she is attracted to and no one will find out...the only real determining factor is her own willpower.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The only solution is to ensure you yourself are cheating right from the word go.

If a slut strays she isn't cheating on me she's cheating herself.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (09-11-2014 09:46 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Do what you can to reduce the chances but don't think for a second that it can never happen to you. Because it can.

You're right - it doesn't matter how desirable you are as a man; there is always a chance the a woman will cheat on you.

The tendency for women to cheat has been biologically ingrained into them by millions of years of evolution - having children from different alpha fathers is essentially a form of biological diversification. Even having the sperm of multiple alphas in her vagina at the same time will mean that the sperm will compete with each other for the egg, allowing her to be fertilised by only the sperm with the most superior genetic material.

The only thing you can do is minimise the chance of a woman cheating by doing the following:

1) Self improvement so that no matter what, you always offer the maximum amount of value possible (i.e. maximise your looks, social networking, bankroll, career etc).
2) Get her as emotionally attached as possible (women are dictated by their emotions, and getting her emotionally attached to you will decrease her chance of cheating).

Just like you can screen for sluts, you can screen for good girls.

This is not perfect and of course your judgements can be wrong, but people get carried away with "all women are X" statements here sometimes.

Most human characteristics will be distributed on a bell curve. Meaning the big chunk of people are somewhere around an average likelihood to cheat, with minorities being at one extreme or the other.

If you can go out and find the extremely slutty girls, you can also go out and find the extremely faithful girls.

Of course there's always a risk, but there's also always a risk that the girl could steal your credit card. You probably would avoid girls who gave off "thief" vibes, even though with every girl there's a chance. Similarly, I think most guys with some experience have a good idea which girls are likely to cheat and which ones aren't.

Quote: (09-11-2014 10:05 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Agree with the title 100%

We red piller wont care because you can not be cheated on by definition unless you are in a relationship, and we rarely rarely ever commit.

Even when we do commit, we keep our options open. We still flirt and keep girls in waiting list. If bitch even so much as kiss another guy, dump her ass. Also wish that next guy good luck keeping "his" girl.

Or we keep a harem.

Or we date multiple girls.

We also expect and know that cheating will happen, but we wont tolerate it, unlike the pussyboy who took back his girlfriend after she sucked 12 black cocks.

And we dont get married. At least not yet.

In that way cheating is not a problem for us. Bitch can go be another guy's problem.

I cringed when I read about that.

If you've never caught a broad cheating on you I think it's because you didn't look hard enough. I've caught girls with a dick in them, literally, when I returned from deployments. And looking back on past fuck buddies I was able to figure out when the new guy moved in.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Every man can be cheated on. The difference between a man and a pussy is that the man will kick that slut to the curb pronto and not look back.

Quote: (09-11-2014 10:54 AM)vinman Wrote:  

If you've never caught a broad cheating on you I think it's because you didn't look hard enough. I've caught girls with a dick in them, literally, when I returned from deployments. And looking back on past fuck buddies I was able to figure out when the new guy moved in.

That must be rough. Did those territorial instincts kick in?

Old Fritz, how did you figure all this out? It's mindblowing to me to think this could almost happen to anyone!!

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Sure anyone can be cheated on . That's why you need your own harem ,and choose from a place of abundance . If you would like to engage in LTR , you pick up the best option for you .

I have a friend who works in the secret service .One day he has been told that his wife was cheating on him . He pretends to go for a trip and tells his spouse. One the same day ,he parks his car far from the house and enters his property quietlty .
He discovers later that his wife was fucking his own brother . He pulls out his gun and ask them to continue what they were doing . Once they were finished, he tells her wife that she's divorced and asks his brother to walk out.

Bottom line , he tells me that you need to create this mental image of your wife getting banged . If he hadn't picture this in his mind , he would've easily lost his temper . Consequently , he would've shot both of them and spend the rest of his life in jail .

Quote: (09-11-2014 12:23 PM)Euphoric_Breeze Wrote:  

Sure anyone can be cheated on . That's why you need your own harem ,and choose from a place of abundance . If you would like to engage in LTR , you pick up the best option for you .

I have a friend who works in the secret service .One day he has been told that his wife was cheating on him . He pretends to go for a trip and tells his spouse. One the same day ,he parks his car far from the house and enters his property quietlty .
He discovers later that his wife was fucking his own brother . He pulls out his gun and ask them to continue what they were doing . Once they were finished, he tells her wife that she's divorced and asks his brother to walk out.

Bottom line , he tells me that you need to create this mental image of your wife getting banged . If he hadn't picture this in his mind , he would've easily lost his temper . Consequently , he would've shot both of them and spend the rest of his life in jail .

Betrayal from one's own brother. Now that's a shame.

Yes, thats probably why the ancient punishment for a woman cheating on her husband was being chucked in a river. Also if you were caught banging another mans wife you could reasonably expect to be killed, or at least involved in a fight to the death.

Sometimes people will maintain reasonable behaviour out of a sense of moral duty, decency, and respect for themselves and others.
Sometimes you just have to fucking smash them.

Quote: (09-11-2014 12:21 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Old Fritz, how did you figure all this out? It's mindblowing to me to think this could almost happen to anyone!!

[Image: mindblown.gif]
Yes, it's an obvious statement.

It develops discussion:

Quote: (09-11-2014 10:22 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

If a slut strays she isn't cheating on me she's cheating herself.
This says it all.

If you're in a monogamous relationship, and get cheated on, it is wise to end the relationship as soon as possible.

The girl loses out, she loses the prize.

It isn't about screening for sluts or good girls. What use is a good girl if she doesn't like sex as much as you? It's about having a mentality that projects to the girl: cross my boundaries and you're history. Those boundaries may include monogamy, or something else.

Very true title.
I think the difference between an alpha and a beta (red piller or blue piller, man or boy, stud or pussy; whatever terms you want to use) is how one reacts to cheating.
Alphas accept and acknowledge the fickleness of women and the very high predisposition they have to cheating because of the power of the hamster rationalizing the cheating in their mind. Also, alphas will kick a bitch to the curb and not look back.
Betas, on the other hand, will not believe his girl is cheating on him unless the proof is slapped across his face. The beta has a rationalization hamster that helps him believe his girl is "special" and would never do such a thing because she is so virtuous and pure. This rationalization hamster is essentially the same hamster that lives in the mind of a woman (which is why I was considering posting an in-depth thread one day on the similarities between beta males and women). As well, a beta will not kick a bitch to the curb. On the contrary, a beta will forgive and perhaps even beg for his girl to come back to him. A beta might even APOLOGIZE for his girl cheating.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Always have a plan B and make sure plan A is aware of it.

While I don't support the severe punishments, the Muslim world has long understood this and its effect on the family system and society. Almost every guy I meet on the Forum has been burned in such a way from a woman he loved or whom he was in a LTR with. As already stated, there are safeguards you can employ but ultimately if you fall for a woman you leave yourself vulnerable.

Quote: (09-11-2014 11:40 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Nah. I learned early not to trust the lizards. Especially around military bases. I assume they're all taking two dicks at a time whenever I'm not around.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Mind blown.

Link to thread/story?

Quote: (09-11-2014 07:16 PM)assman Wrote:  

Mind blown.

Link to thread/story?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39117.html

Quote: (09-11-2014 07:12 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2014 11:40 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Nah. I learned early not to trust the lizards. Especially around military bases. I assume they're all taking two dicks at a time whenever I'm not around.

I think military women are some of the biggest sluts out there. Don't know why so many guys foolishly get married and leave thinking she will be loyal.

With all the emphasis on hypergamy, a lot of men forget something: often girls will cheat with or even dump them for a man who is basically inferior. Joe Schmoe. You can be an international man of mystery with a 6-pack and a high income, but often women are more comfortable with average or below average guys. Once you have seen this in action, you realise that self-improvement is just that. For yourself. If will not guarantee or even help with loyalty from a woman.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

A woman will cheat on you depending on whether you fit into the coordinates of her romantic fantasy.

If you're a pale bald russian guy who's cashed up, you will most likely fit into a Russian Girl's Romantic fantasy as that's what she's been indoctrinated with at a young age.

Similarly, in the West, if you have chiselled features like Rob Lowe (as to reflect the prince charming figures of Disney ideology) while carrying dark triad behaviours as to reflect evolutionary mechanisms, then you will represent the image which she desires.

Then there are significant chemical exchanges and interactions, and inter-meshings which take place which causes someone to be glued 'within the fantasy' of a relationship.

Game is essentially producing a 'emotional roller coaster' - a sinusoidal motion of emotional triggers designed to the euphoria of fantasy.

Whether a girl cheats or not is an economic decision based on whether her 'fate' or 'destiny' resides in an alternate reality of a higher fantasy value which she can hamsterize as being a long-term gain. It's both an unconscious (evolutionary super-stimuli attraction) and conscious process (whether the man can be a suitable long term provider). In many ways it's economic. Women will always move towards men who demonstrate higher long-term value, provided the risk is justifiable.