rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flaked on me twice - give up right?

I get the feeling I know what you're gonna say - but I'll ask anyway. I was talking to this chick I met on OKC who lives near me. She seemed cool. A bit eccentric (read: mad, I seem to be a magnet for these types) perhaps but I can deal with that as long as it doesn't become this huge thing. We were talking about meeting but then she went cold on me. I gave it some attitude (something I've been getting better at recently) and she predictably started talking again. However, not long after, it happened again.

By this point I've already basically decided "fuck you" and that I can't be bothered. I did/do want to meet/bang her but if its just going to turn into another one of these fucking games I can't be bothered with it...makes me think it just wouldn't be worth the effort. Given the fact that my social group and associated scene is quite incestuous (much to my own quiet discontent I might add) it was something of a surprise for me to find someone from nearby who didn't appear to be some gutter trash that half the people I know have stuck it in already. It pisses me off that A) she flaked, B) she flaked on me but presumably might not on the next guy, but part of my whole thing of becoming more red pill is refusing to play these bullshit games that girls like to try me with.

So, back to the drawing board?

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Yea twice is about it. Some of my friends only accept one flake but I give it about two shots. If she flakes twice, the only way we meet up is if she makes 100% of the effort i.e. meets me at my place when I had NO plans to go anywhere or meets me at a joint I was going to anyway.

After the 2nd flake, you can throw an opener out there but at no time should you change your plans to accomodate her arse.

Hope that helps.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Not necessarily give up, but withdraw any effort

Keep the attitude and force them to play by your rules or withdraw your attention

Since she's a OKC prospect, she's probably like a fat kid at the smorgasboard.

More will come along shortly...

MDP

How significant were these flakes... had you already made specific plans or was it just casual talking about meeting up? I sometimes accept one flake but no way would I take two, unless she volunteers comes over to your place and blows you (or puts in 99% of the effort to meeting you). To me its a matter of principle... you don't want to put pussy on a pedestal, and making a major effort to meet with a girl after she already flaked on you twice is doing that.

I give them 2 chances yes and stop any communication. If they reopen, I'll be half arsed with my replies and sometimes they either seem to get hot for it or they realise that they were cunts and stop trying.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

She is messing you about, you are better then that. Delete her, find someone else.

No.

Why give up?

Use her for experimentation and research.

Try again. Ignore her for a while, than re-engage her. Be more emotionally stimulating this time. Try out all the latest methods that you have learned. Experiment with different tactics. Be more bold.

You have nothing to lose since you feel you have already lost her.

If you are gonna lose her, you may as well get a much practice and experience as you can.

Give it one more shot, just for the basis of learning.

Sometimes, the 3rd time is a charm!

Curious to know how can you re-engage somebody who's flaked 2 times already ?

Why do you care about this particular girl?

Go where you can find others with qualities you like, and start fresh.

Don't drag your own self-esteem through the gutter. Girls flake on everyone, even their friends. But clearly she's not attracted to you.

Don't worry about becoming more "Red pill." Just get more comfortable with women and the games that they play. It's actually fun when you're winning.

The other day I almost torpedoed things with a girl when she flaked once. But I bit my tongue, re-engaged without being very negative, and this morning she messaged me to set up plans for tomorrow night. So, I'm glad I let that one slide a bit - she's young, slender and has hair down to her waist.

You don't want to be TOO draconian on giving girls the kibosh. It's good advice for new guys to stand firm, who might have hurt feelings from rejections and flakes because they need to carefully cultivate a new mindset, but once you can get over that sense of investment in new girls, it simply becomes a question of statistics and likelihood.

Typed on my phone, might be somewhat incoherent.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Aphelion, Gio, tips/examples of re-engagement ?

Thanks for the input so far everyone.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Quote: (09-10-2014 09:40 AM)dancingjohn Wrote:  

Gio, tips/examples of re-engagement ?

Here what has worked for me in the past:

- Ignore her for a week or two, or three. (hopefully she will contact you)

- Get in great shape, dress well, groom well and get in close proximity to the girl. Let her see you and observe you looking your best; but, don't talk to her, just smile at her without walking over to her or talking to her.

- When you do contact her, be very emotionally engaging. Talk only about issues that she is passionate about. I often reference her favorite foods or favorite topics

- Change your personality. Don't approach her with the same personality that you did the previous times. Be more alpha, be more edgy, be more polarizing. If she is going to flake on you 3 times, make sure you give her good reason to do it.

Don't just say: hey amy, haven't heard from you, wanna get coffee sometime

Send her a picture of her favorite food and say:

hey flaky girl, what have you been eating?

This more emotionally engaging for her.

---

Here an example where a 19 year old girl that flaked on me twice, and on my 3rd attempt, I banged her:

Just got another one. 19. Told her I was 29. 1st date. Approached her last month.

-I saw her sitting by herself at the bus stop, so I walked by her and said "hi". (full approach is in the above link)

-Texted her 10 minutes after meeting her to continue the joke that we had been laughing about.

-Texted her a few days later to set a date. She didn't get back to me.

- She texted me 2 days later. We said we would hang out soon.

- Texted her 5 days later to set a date. She didn't get back to me.

- She texted me 3 days later saying sorry she wants to hang. We made plans.

- She came over last night for dinner. BANG

That young body was amazing! Tight and flawless!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28924-...#pid601271

---

Here is another example of an 18 year old girl who flaked on me twice, but I banged her on the 3rd try:

.....I texted her a few days later..

"hey its gio, nice meeting you, let me know when you down for some homemade tacos"

her:" sounds good. later this week"

I didn't hear from her for a week. But, I saw hear around school a week later, luckily I was dressed nice. We chatted, it went well. She said she is down to hang out.

A few days go by, I text her.

"I can't believe you are not calling me? What the hell are you eating over there?"

her: "I know! I've been super busy. Are you free next week?"

I waited a few days to reply back to her.

"ya, wed or thurs. after 6pm"

A few days later, I saw her on campus again. We just waved at each other but I could tell it was good because she had a nice little seductive look in her eye.

Last week, I texted her again..

"you going home for thanksgiving or you staying up here? I'm making tortillas, beans, and chile if you wanna hang out"

her: i'm down, what day?

me: "wednesday"

her: "cool"

Wednesday comes, I pick her up at 8, she looks great. 18, right out of high school, tight dress, very pretty.

Barely legal Bang!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14257-...#pid316026

---

Just like baseball, I give them 3 strikes before they are out!

I stop putting out effort after 2 flakes. If they then contact me for a night out, I evaluate their seriousness and tell them point-blank 'Be at xyz bar at 8p, dress sexy, wear heels.'

That actually works for me. Maybe it's the increased dominance or the complete lack of caring if they don't.

Normally, you should delete her after 1 ugly flake or 2 less serious flakes.

If the flakes were real and she is interested in you, she will text you evetually. Girls do keep your phone. I once banged had a girl who flaked me twice, afer she texted me 3 months later.

I'm kinda strict with this shit now, and not too sure if I end up being worse off.

there's girls who text back for random shit and don't text back regarding dates, I delete their # after 1 or 2 tries.

okc....tinder....I keep them. depending on distance.

Give it like 4 months and reinitiate. Be more rude and direct. You've got nothing to lose at that point.

"Come over later I'm horny"

She'll either be into it or blow you out. Either way you win.

Team Nachos

Giovanny great post

Def helps remind that flakes are not all just lost

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (09-10-2014 09:40 AM)dancingjohn Wrote:  

Aphelion, Gio, tips/examples of re-engagement ?

I just basically reopened as though nothing happened.

I'm talking to nice Polish girls here, not catty American bitches, so I really can't give you a blow-by-blow on this one since it won't be applicable to you if you're in the States.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

A girl who has disrespected you twice doesn't deserve whatever you have to offer to her.

Quote: (09-09-2014 05:00 PM)dancingjohn Wrote:  

Curious to know how can you re-engage somebody who's flaked 2 times already ?

If you have the phone #, put her on the list, and send a mass text to other cold phone #'s occasionally.

You'll get bites

WIA