rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single Mothers (True MILFs)

I saw real nice-looking 20-year-old mother at an ethnic market in the 'hood yesterday. This got me thinking about dudes' tolerances for rolling the dice on fucking a single mother (a true MILF, an often-misunderstood and abused term, misused to refer to any random older babe when, in reality, it means an actual mother).

We're not talking about a fat, nasty bitch here.

This chick was thin, with a nice bubble, cute face, and overall graceful, fuckable angles. Probably a solid 8, especially for the guys on here that are big-time Latina connoisseurs. The only nasty part on her was that life-sucking creature clinging to her right hand. Judging by the kid's walking ability--and her youthful look--she probably got knocked up at like 16 or 17.

I'm not one to take a chance on a girl that's already telegraphed "bad defense" by letting one past the goalie, especially with a girl that's probably from the, let's say, "lower social classes" (even "double-bagging" it, and having a stash of Plan Bs in my back pocket), but I'm curious what you guys think on this matter.

Have you fucked, or would you fuck, a hot single mother?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Never resorted to that, but I'd fuck that kind of MILF before a fat chick.

I'd just make damn sure the condom does its job.

I'm guilty of it, on 3 different occasions. Hot women too (hence, the justification). I never actually physically saw any of the kids though, except the one time when I was convinced to sneak in the house, when the kids were home, and sleep over. It was against my judgment but for some reason I relented. Then a rug rat comes in int he morning, pops the door open unexpectedly, and starts whining "Mommy, who's that? who's that?" as he notices my shaved head popping out from the covers. My perfect nightmare, as the last thing I want to do is have some little boy see a stranger in bed with his Mommy. I felt fucking awful.

But my stance has kind of changed from the past.

I used to think that there was no correlation between past and future pregnancies. Except now, I see single motherhood as evidence of bad decision making/irresponsibility on her part, evidence that she will more likely keep an unplanned pregnancy than not (very likely), and likely evidence that she would suck to deal with as a baby mama. After all, she couldn't or wouldn't hang on to her child's father. That, to me, says that she 1. is likely selfish - in that she won't do everything possible for the child's welfare - like hold a family together 2. Has experience in dealing with baby daddies - you'll be child's play for her, and at her whim for 18 years.

The only thing worse than being a baby daddy, with a split family, would be being the second or third baby daddy in a long line of check writers to her.

Dating and fucking single mother's is just too large of a risk. Fuck women with no kids so that you at least stand a chance on all counts if you get her pregnant.

I have a single mom right now who has been offering to fuck me for a while, on and off. She's a solid 8. Tall and blond. I really want to fuck her, but she's a mess. 2 baby daddies and she's got a substance abuse problem. There's no way I'd want her raising a kid of mine if she got pregnant. So, I can't fuck her. Even though when I'm drinking its hard (she hangs around a group of my friends). Also, she unusually fertile. I think that both pregnancies were from one night stands. The second pregnancy, she didn't even know that she was pregnant. She went the entire nine months and her body didn't change. Apparently, she got her period and everything. She drank, smoked, and who knows did what else the entire nine months. Then one day she has bad abdominal pain, she goes to the hospital, and the baby pops out. This is a girl who is rail thin, except with some good baby carrying hips. But she's tall and so it looks fine. Crazy, and crazy dangerous for any guy who shacks up with her.

I fucked a single MILF a couple months ago and all she did was put the baby in my lap and say "here's your new daddy". She was white but from lower class as well. Really hot. Banged her and never called her again. Not interested in being a "daddy" right now.

Wow. She is really naiive and stupid!

I have been dealing with a series of baby mothers for quite a while. I try not to come in contact with the children but there was a time where I was pumping the mum and the child was banging on the bedroom door screaming for her mother to let her in.

I was appalled at the madness that was going on and shocked that I was actually able to keep going and blow my muck.

I have also made it clear to these baby mothers that I am very much into the principle of marriage and I think they can read from my tone that I very much despise the notion of just being the baby father or having baby mothers.

The last one I was pounding had three kids (yes I know!!) at a young age..probably the 2nd one was by the time she was 21 or so.

I tried to give her benefit of the doubt, in regards to the fact that mistakes can happen but 3 children is not a mistake, it's a lifetime habit.

Just from hanging around with her, I started to get the impression that she seemingly had these kids on purpose (probably after the 1st one) and just resigned herself to being super baby mama.

It made it easier for me to pump and dump because no matter how much I liked her, there was NO FCUKING WAY that I would be raising 3 kids that were not mine. I might as well and go ask gucci mane where he got his icecream tatt from and go and get sucker ass trick printed right on my forehead.

Usually if you are dealing with a deep MILF (a woman with a lot of previous kids) or one who is older with a grown up child, it's unlikely like they will feel the pangs of motherhood again.

Now a single MILF with just one, she might look at your actions and deem you as Mr Right. However, since I bring myself across as a man of little means other than what I can bring physically and intellectually, most women usually don't see the worthiness (I think) in 'breeding' for me.
Unless they can foresee my regal ascent.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

The problem with MILFS is that there is no fear of having another child.

She's already been there, done that, and has likely reaped financial benefits from it. She'd be all too ready to have another if given the opportunity, either for the additional check or just because she likes kids. OR she likes you and wants to make sure that you aren't going anywhere. The first MILF that I banged, after reassuring me that an out-of-wedlock kid would be the last thing that she would ever want due to the stigma (she was Korean, in Korea), then called me after I left her and told me that she was hoping against all hope that I got her pregnant so that she's have a little me running around.

Don't listen to what women say, but look at what they do, and what they have done in the past. Single Mom's are single for a reason, rarely having to do with the man in any legitimate way (other than her lame justifications). If you don't hear stories of a single Mom's baby-daddy being a total criminal/drug addict, and she is a high enough value woman in terms of her looks (and therefore he would likely stay with her), then run. Well, run no matter what, imo. But especially then, because that indicates that she doesn't have the character necessary to raise your kid right should you knock her up. If you have a girl, she's probably going to be a clone of the mom in a lot of ways. Also, she's going to be a nightmare for you, as a baby-daddy, most likely.

Women who don't already have children are usually at least a little apprehensive about having a kid, and you can work with that if something happens. She hasn't yet realized the tangible benefits of previous children, or had the mothering instinct triggered in that primal way that will come with her own children.

Oh, and you KNOW that most single moms are fucking you for that ultimate prize: support for her and her kid(s). Don't play that game when there is more on the line for a woman than just her personal welfare or fun. You think that single women are good liars? They have nothing on single Moms, due to the increases stakes.

Just say 'no' to single moms.

Have done this a lot without any bad consequences thankfully

Funniest one was a few months ago in s korea with a chick who had a 4 yr old daughter and lived in a one bed apt with the kid

Ended up banging her on the floor next to the bed while the kid slept on the bed

I've banged a single mother before, just cuz it was on my sex bucket list I guess. She wasn't that good though [Image: undecided.gif]

I had a shot at another one too, who was definitely a MILF, but I was in such a crap mood from losing another girl I wanted, that I rejected this girl when she told me to take her number. Oops...

Quote: (03-24-2011 05:30 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I'm guilty of it, on 3 different occasions. Hot women too (hence, the justification). I never actually physically saw any of the kids though, except the one time when I was convinced to sneak in the house, when the kids were home, and sleep over. It was against my judgment but for some reason I relented. Then a rug rat comes in int he morning, pops the door open unexpectedly, and starts whining "Mommy, who's that? who's that?"

I used to think that there was no correlation between past and future pregnancies. Except now, I see single motherhood as evidence of bad decision making/irresponsibility on her part, evidence that she will more likely keep an unplanned pregnancy than not (very likely), and likely evidence that she would suck to deal with as a baby mama.

The only thing worse than being a baby daddy, with a split family, would be being the second or third baby daddy in a long line of check writers to her.

This is pretty much why I've stayed a mile away from them myself. Apart from the likelihood that she's a bad decision-maker (with few redeeming qualities that would make being tied to her for years remotely tolerable), there's a high likelihood of running into "uncomfortable" or even dangerous situations.

A close relative of mine got tangled up in all this bullshit. Like the moron that he was, he took to raw-dogging a ghetto-ass single mother who already had kid with some ghetto-ass dude. The eventuality of my relative running into baby-daddy happened and they ended up in a fist-fight over this chick, fighting--so to speak--over scraps. Good thing my relative knew how throw (and take) a punch. Then, predictably, bitch got pregnant in short order and--surprise, surprise--decided to keep the second kid.

In time, he became "check writer #2"--and, to his credit, a reformed dude with tons of game nowadays--but not before killing years of his prime trying to make a hoe into a housewife. I shudder every time I tell this story.

You (@hydrogonian) put it best:

Quote: (03-25-2011 01:17 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

The problem with MILFS is that there is no fear of having another child.

The only mom I ever fucked was not single. She was a horny married woman that had, by her own admission, no intentions of leaving her husband. I met her in a night class we were both taking. I would have fucked her in her own car except she had the kid seat in it. I fucked her once a week in the parking lot in mine instead.

I might not have minded knocking her up, provided those two raised my kid (and genes) for me. [Image: pimp.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've fucked milfs and will continue to. I let the girl know real fast that I won't ever be step dad if she starts mentioning her kid(s)

I slammed a MILF a few weeks ago.

Freaky, eager to please, very grateful for my attention. Then she started talking about how she wanted me to cum inside her. Didn't call her after that.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

My boy and I went home with these two sisters we met while out last weekend. Mine was the 27yo hot milf, other guy was her hot 21yo sister. Neither of us smashed (though we got some action), but the milf is out of town and still texting/calling me + coming back into town soon. Post later this week.

It almost seems like too much shit to deal with, having to worry about someone taking care of her kids and all the logistics. Once i smash I'll probably peace out unless she plans on visiting me without them every so often.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I've recently started doing MILFS (count: around four now) and find it to be a niche for me. The best seems to be the recenlty divorced ones, as they are out there to fuck, not at all into marriage but will appreciate it if you like there kids and make some fun remarks to them (comparable to a girl with a cute puppy whow considers it her child).

Will definitely bang some more. I would recommend MILFS to newbies cuz often they look for more beta than alpha guys, and will pardon you lots of failures in your game.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Call me crazy but I just can't get over that they have a kid. This chick I used to work with was an easy 7, only 19 (knocked up at 18), and when I first met her I wanted to smang, badly. But for whatever reason I just couldn't get into her, especially since she always had pics of her kid up. It was a big turn off.

Some weird mental block I will have to get over if I ever want to get into banging MILFS, they need loving too.

What I love about them is their attitude, especially online. They'll write shit like, "I have a kid(s), but that's my concern, not yours." Bullshit. Her life, thus yours, will be dictated by the needs of her kids. I wouldn't respect a bitch that put a random dude before her own children. That would say all you needed to know about her. I had experience with older women that didn't have young kids. It would be so tempting to smash a young thing with a kid, but much more problematic. They become cold about the game early on, and can be a nightmare to deal with. At some point, you need to subtly find out what the deal is with the kid(s) father(s). It gives valuable insight into who you're potentially dealing with. If a chick already has a kid and is willing to let you rawdog it, RUN.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

My recent experience is POSITIVE in all aspects. I actually never saw their kids again after the bangs. Only said HI to the kids when we met (they are very easy to game when around their kids) and over the phone. Hassle free bangs. Some of them are just hungry for sex and appreciate you coming around...

I think we need more discussion on MILFS on this forum (few threads available so far).

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

I bang MILFS all the time. I would say 70% of my bangs have kids.

At least in my area, once you move into the older demographic and are mostly banging women in their late 20s to early 40s, it becomes difficult to find attractive women who don't have kids.

In my experience, the problems mentioned by other posters really haven't materialized. A lot of that is probably due to the fact that my bangs are almost all middle class, at least somewhat educated women with good jobs. They have more to lose than to gain by having another kid. Most of them are divorced, and were not unmarried mothers.

Quite a few of these women have told my early on that they did not want to have another kid and were not looking for a father for their existing kids. Far from wanting to get me involved with the kids, most take pains to make sure that the kids and I don't come into contact-they will send them to stay with friends of relatives for the night.

These are women who work hard to make money and take care of their kids; they just want me to provide them with some fun, male companionship and sex when they have time for it.

If I was banging stupid trailer park skanks with dead end lives, I agree the risks would be substantial

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Banged a girl with a kid before, she was 20 so I'm not sure if that makes her a MILF, but I enjoyed it and it was one of those things were there was no expectations for me to have anything to do with the kids.

I'd definitely do it again.

Some of these bitches think they are a prize, but I think it sinks in for most of them after enough dudes run for the hills when they find out they have a kid. They can be more appreciative of a guy that's willing to spend time with them, and they pretty much know the only thing they have to offer is pussy. The smart ones don't play games and give up the panties quick if a dude shows interest, and are smart enough not to get too demanding.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-24-2011 05:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I saw real nice-looking 20-year-old mother at an ethnic market in the 'hood yesterday. This got me thinking about dudes' tolerances for rolling the dice on fucking a single mother (a true MILF, an often-misunderstood and abused term, misused to refer to any random older babe when, in reality, it means an actual mother).

We're not talking about a fat, nasty bitch here.

This chick was thin, with a nice bubble, cute face, and overall graceful, fuckable angles. Probably a solid 8, especially for the guys on here that are big-time Latina connoisseurs. The only nasty part on her was that life-sucking creature clinging to her right hand. Judging by the kid's walking ability--and her youthful look--she probably got knocked up at like 16 or 17.

I'm not one to take a chance on a girl that's already telegraphed "bad defense" by letting one past the goalie, especially with a girl that's probably from the, let's say, "lower social classes" (even "double-bagging" it, and having a stash of Plan Bs in my back pocket), but I'm curious what you guys think on this matter.

Have you fucked, or would you fuck, a hot single mother?

Thanks Tuthmosis your posting really made me laugh (mainly due to the description of the kid....classic). The real MILF problem starts when they are on 3 or 4 kids by different fathers....that's what is known as a 4x4 and best avoided! [Image: undecided.gif]

A lot of the younger ones online say something like "I have a kid and he/she will ALWAYS come first so you need to understand that" lol. No shit you're gonna choose your kid first but it's no surprise that you're on a dating website with your stupid attitude.

I banged a white mom of 4 kids. She was too loose and I couldn't satisfy her. well I didn't feel bad about it.

I saw her with a black guy later though lol

I'll pass on the pussy. I don't bang single moms. As others have said, this illustrates selfishness, poor decision making, etc. on her part. If I'm so unlucky as to knock such a bitch up, I know she's more than likely going to make the next two decades of my life hell.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Single motherhood = upbringing in poverty. Should be a crime.

That said, I smashed a 20yo Nica girl with a 6yo daughter a while back. She was as close to a nympho as i ever met. i blew my load inside her unprotected pussy many times

A year from now you'll wish you started today