rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Orlando?

Orlando?

I'll be down there at the end of the month. I searched the forum and didn't find a whole lot.

I'd like to know of a good place to stay and any solid drinking establishments.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Orlando?

What's your budget?

Grand Bohemian downtown is pretty nice and much cheaper than nice hotels in most cities.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Orlando?

Grand Bohemian is really nice good recomendation, lots of bars and clubs in walking distance. Downtown Orlando I've discovered through work trips has alot of top notch talent, you will be pleasantly surprised. There is a Panera bread maybe 5 mins from there with a park across the street great for daygaming, professional, sexy women there especially around lunch. ALOT

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Orlando?

Orlando really surprised me despite it's family/ Disney reputation. I was there for 2 nights on few years ago and was pleasantly surprised with both quality and quality of the girls. Apparently there are many colleges and vocational schools that bring tons of students. Then you got a second class of girls work in retail, restaurants, etc
I remember I checked a few places and it had good ratio's
Definitely of the most overlooked cities in the US for gaming.

Orlando?

Quote: (09-07-2014 05:06 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

What's your budget?

Grand Bohemian downtown is pretty nice and much cheaper than nice hotels in most cities.

Few grand.

I'm leaning towards a nice little airbnb spot downtown.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Orlando?

This will be too late for your use, but maybe someone else.

Night game in Orlando:

1. Best spot is downtown. There a ton of bars DT, so you can bounce from one bar to the next to find a place where there is action, particularly Sunday - Wednesday. There is a good mix of ages, with a large number of women in college or their 20s. I like Caseys for cheap strong drinks and some live music, and I bar for dancing. Wall Street is a pedestrian street with a lot of drunk college kids -- definitely worth a walk thru looking for a drunk girl ready to make a bad decision.

2. Sand Lake Road - this is a place for restaurants with bars. The people are older, most 30 and up and professional. I am not a big fan since the women are older than I hunt, but I would recommend Rocco's Tacos - the most fun place and the best place to meet women who are looking. Tuesday nights are popular there.

3. Winter Park - the people get even older here, except for the occasional Rollins college student. My last choice. If you go, I would hit one of the wine bars where the women may outnumber the guys. There wont be many solo women there so try to have a wing if you can.

Orlando?

I am a tourist and like to visit different attractive and historic places in the world. I think that is a good forum to know about travel information So that I joined this community. . I have decided to go Orlando and visit Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art and Lake Eola Park with my friends. Anyone has given information about these places? I am waiting your reply.

Orlando?

Quote: (10-10-2014 07:12 AM)Patsy Wrote:  

I am a tourist and like to visit different attractive and historic places in the world. I think that is a good forum to know about travel information So that I joined this community. . I have decided to go Orlando and visit Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art and Lake Eola Park with my friends. Anyone has given information about these places? I am waiting your reply.

Are you thinking it may be a good place to pick up some pussy?
I am awaiting your reply....