rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Streets paved with Pussy: Glory Days - Past, Present & Future

From time to time I run into a client with that nostalgic glimmer in his eye as he describes a special time and place where one would have received a hero's welcome and beautiful women were at your feet. You hear it about different places - Montreal in the 70s, Rio in the 80s, Prague/Moscow in the 90s. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples. What were/are the factors that drive such favorable conditions?

And surely, the 'glory days' are occurring as we speak somewhere in the world. Medellin, Thailand, Phils come to mind. But, perhaps the droves of players and predators flocking to these places means the 'glory days' have already passed and will soon be spoiled. Where, in 2011, are the 'glory days' occuring?

In this day of travel and technology, one can argue that the 'glory days' may never really return. Globalization is far reaching, and makes it difficult leave places untouched from the outside world. Perhaps, there are some pockets (university cities or second tier cities) that are better suited for these conditions in today's world.

Brazil, Thailand, EE are great places to go, but taking the road less traveled is more likely to find streets paved with pussy. Today's glory days might be in Almaty or Tashkent or Cape Town or Guam - I'm not sure. Maybe its happening right under our noses in pockets like Slovenia or Gothenburg or Beirut - I don't really know. 'Fortune follows the bold' is something that applies to members of this forum as much as anyone. Just want encourage us to become not just international players, but explorers.

The forum has a lot of guys with a ton of knowledge and insights. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this subject.

Quote: (03-22-2011 03:14 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Maybe its happening right under our noses in pockets like Slovenia.

Yup..got you covered here - read my Slovenia Data Sheet. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

This is a good post.

I like this idea, it's sort of a "get into the trade before the market moves" kind of thing.

Essentially a "big low, sell high" type strategy.

I would like to hear people opinions about "where" the next great spot is. And reasoning behind your thesis of course.

Problem is the glory days are experienced by men who don't realize the glory until it's over. You only recognize it after the fact, not while you're in the thick of it.

Roosh-

"Problem is the glory days are experienced by men who don't realize the glory until it's over. You only recognize it after the fact, not while you're in the thick of it."

Real true.

I remember when I was in my late teens/early twenties and surfing perfect warm water waves, swooping topless girls at the beach and smoking cigarettes in bars in France in summertime and not realizing how good I had it until years later.

I am more looking for "future" moves. ie "get into the trade before the market moves".

And the theories behind them.

Of course I am interested in current places as well.

According to Naughty Nomad it's Haiti! ;-)

I'm just hypothesizing but there are FSU countries that hardly any westerners touch...Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Azerbajian, etc. These are places that should have conditions like EE in the 90s. In theory, anyway.

Other thoughts:

Sweden has a red herring effect in the region but Helsinki sure seems like the sleeper amongst Nordic country. All reports are the pickings are easy in Finland.

Belarus is a dictatorship where getting a visa is reportedly a hassle. This is why it is often skipped over when ppl visit the region.

I am willing to bet my left nut that the glory days nowadays are in some of the FSU countries (and i'm not talking about the eastern european one's). As someone who has worked with a few women at my job from Kazakhstan, Georgia, and Uzbekistan I would say that those places have a ton of potential. To a lesser extent Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan could be OK although the autocratic regimes their might turn some western travelers off. I would be especially interested in field reports from Almaty (largest city of Kazakhstan) or from Tbilisi (capital of Georgia) as I know many women their have the ultra exotic EuroAsian features and due to the low wages and slight isolation westerners are treated with great interest and favor. A great thing about Kazakhstan is that knowledge of Kazakh is not needed as just about every chick 21+ speaks Russian and a bit of English... Shoot a large minority of the population is ethnic Russian so for us connoisseurs of Russian chicks we might be able to get both our Asian & European flags in one trip [Image: idea.gif]

Unfortunately I am time-constrained due to my job so can't go across the world and investigate but perhaps someone of the more adventurous pua's on these forums like NaughtyNomad can put these places on his travel itenarary and give us a report.

Being a contrarian, I'd say that a great place to consider for the short term future (ie from the next 5 months or so onward) is Japan. With the recent tragedy there, tourism will take a huge blow, while the country will undoubtedly rebound, like the eternal phoenix as they've been dealing with natural disasters since the creation of the world. So for them, it will be business as usual very soon. I'd skip Tokyo as it's too big, too expensive the girls less receptive to foreigners and instead focus on 2nd tier cities like Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima, Fukoka etc...where I imagine there'd be a horde of very beautiful, feminine, sexy and uber elegant and very approchable girls for the bold guys with balls and cash. Yes, Japan is not dirt cheap as the Phils or Thailand, but it's more for the more demanding, sophisticated gentleman who wants the best that not only Asia but the entire world has to offer in terms of everything and women in particular. I just enrolled next semester for a Japanese course at a local college and am planning on getting there by late Sept/early October.

As I said, Japain ain't for the cheap or pussy. You've gotta to have the cash and the balls to go there despite all the fear mongering going now in the media. Undoubtedly, what's happeing there is horrific, but I have friends and contacts there in Tokyo who keep on telling me that all is fine in Edo and the big cities save some areas which are still without electricity and 99% of the destruction/victims are in the poorer coastal north-eastern shores of Nippon. I love Japan and have been fascinated by their culture for as long as I can remember. The last time I felt this kind of "attraction" towards a country and its culture was Brasil and as they say, the rest is history. Japan and more particularly, the 2nd tier cities, is where I'll be heading this coming fall.

Getting laid in Tashkent, Uzbekistan (from a non pro) might not be hard, but it's not as easy as getting laid in Peru or Thailand. I base this off of short trips I took to all these places.

Great Thread.

However VP I think rushing to Japan while folks are getting the heck out of dodge may not be so wise.

The biggest concern is radiation showing up on people and food. The government aint saying ish and with smoke coming out of a nuclear reactor, Id be more comfy watching from the sidelines.

Quote: (03-22-2011 10:41 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Being a contrarian, I'd say that a great place to consider for the short term future (ie from the next 5 months or so onward) is Japan. With the recent tragedy there, tourism will take a huge blow, while the country will undoubtedly rebound, like the eternal phoenix as they've been dealing with natural disasters since the creation of the world. So for them, it will be business as usual very soon. I'd skip Tokyo as it's too big, too expensive the girls less receptive to foreigners and instead focus on 2nd tier cities like Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima, Fukoka etc...where I imagine there'd be a horde of very beautiful, feminine, sexy and uber elegant and very approchable girls for the bold guys with balls and cash. Yes, Japan is not dirt cheap as the Phils or Thailand, but it's more for the more demanding, sophisticated gentleman who wants the best that not only Asia but the entire world has to offer in terms of everything and women in particular. I just enrolled next semester for a Japanese course at a local college and am planning on getting there by late Sept/early October.

As I said, Japain ain't for the cheap or pussy. You've gotta to have the cash and the balls to go there despite all the fear mongering going now in the media. Undoubtedly, what's happeing there is horrific, but I have friends and contacts there in Tokyo who keep on telling me that all is fine in Edo and the big cities save some areas which are still without electricity and 99% of the destruction/victims are in the poorer coastal north-eastern shores of Nippon. I love Japan and have been fascinated by their culture for as long as I can remember. The last time I felt this kind of "attraction" towards a country and its culture was Brasil and as they say, the rest is history. Japan and more particularly, the 2nd tier cities, is where I'll be heading this coming fall.

Quote: (03-23-2011 06:21 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Getting laid in Tashkent, Uzbekistan (from a non pro) might not be hard, but it's not as easy as getting laid in Peru or Thailand. I base this off of short trips I took to all these places.

So, how about some details on Tashkent?

Case study, Belgrade glory days 2001-2005 :
- Recently ousted "dictator"
- 10+ years of political and economical isolation
- Previously "open" society (before 1990 : visa free travel, mostly free speech)
- Educated youth curious in meeting foreigners and being exposed to western culture and ideas
- High english literacy
- Slow and inadequate internet access
- Difficult to reach and travel to

Also, one man's glory days is another guy's "boring". For example, I don't care for slovenia, I've seen better ponds to fish.

I went to Slovinia just for a few days 2 or 3 years ago, gorgeous girls everywhere but they seemed more interested in hitting on local guys trying to act like black gangsta rap types (wearing all the baggy clothes and bling bling etc). Must have been the craze back then, me and a friend couldn't get a look in.

Quote: (03-23-2011 12:11 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

I went to Slovinia just for a few days 2 or 3 years ago, gorgeous girls everywhere but they seemed more interested in hitting on local guys trying to act like black gangsta rap types (wearing all the baggy clothes and bling bling etc). Must have been the craze back then, me and a friend couldn't get a look in.

If local wiggas are gettin' it in with the ladies....then I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like there for real brothas.

Slovenia is on my to-do list.

Quote: (03-23-2011 09:16 AM)familydude Wrote:  

Case study, Belgrade glory days 2001-2005 :
- Recently ousted "dictator"
- 10+ years of political and economical isolation
- Previously "open" society (before 1990 : visa free travel, mostly free speech)
- Educated youth curious in meeting foreigners and being exposed to western culture and ideas
- High english literacy
- Slow and inadequate internet access
- Difficult to reach and travel to

Also, one man's glory days is another guy's "boring". For example, I don't care for slovenia, I've seen better ponds to fish.

Very true, there's a reason why there are soft spots like Slovenia and Macedonia, etc. Usually the quality drops off and the places are not very exciting.

Iran is a country that is very young and very liberal (despite its conservative image). I've heard that there are many quiet underground parties with alcohol (leading sex) in Tehran. Apparently, the better off you are the more the state police turns a blind eye to it.

If Iran were to become a free state and removed from its Islamic dictatorship, I think it will literally be sexual bonanza. As I said, Persians are very liberal people with a very young population isolated from the rest of the world. This younger generation doesn't care about religion and just wants to experience the world. I think foreigners will be well received by the younger generation if this were to happen. Just my speculation.

Quote: (03-23-2011 06:21 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Getting laid in Tashkent, Uzbekistan (from a non pro) might not be hard, but it's not as easy as getting laid in Peru or Thailand.

Getting laid in Thailand with a local real non-pro (not with another tourist) is quite hard.
I wonder how'd you do in Taskent with non-pros if you don't speak Russian/Uzbek?

McMurdo base in Antarctica!

Joking, really. Though I heard people get nasty in the saunas down there you are looking at like a 10:1 boy:girl ratio.

Never been to this spot, but I had a well-traveled friend who said good things about one of the less-traveled SE Asian countries, Laos. For a lot of the FSU I would expect them to act like Turkey 30 years ago. But I have no idea what Turkey was like in the 80s. From what I hear Cuba is still good. Would North Africa be an option?

Along the lines of familydude, there has to be a list of socio/political/economical events that create ripe places a few years down the line.

Quote:Quote:

If Iran were to become a free state and removed from its Islamic dictatorship, I think it will literally be sexual bonanza.

Hell if they removed the penalty lashings (or death) for extramarital sex then it would be a sexual bonanza. The American false rape charge phenomenon would be peanuts compared to what the Ayatollah would do if he found out you came to his country to fuck the women.

Quote: (03-23-2011 04:00 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

If local wiggas are gettin' it in with the ladies....then I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like there for real brothas.

[Image: lol.gif]

Getting laid in Thailand with a local real non-pro (not with another tourist) is quite hard.

It's really not at all. Myself and friends had no problems getting laid in Thailand with girls who weren't pro or even semi pros. You're not likely to meet them in tourist bars or shady after hour night clubs however which is I guess where most people holidaying in Thailand end up.

Never been to this spot, but I had a well-traveled friend who said good things about one of the less-traveled SE Asian countries, Laos.

I've been and didn't find it easy to meet local girls, plenty of pro's around however. It's illegal for the girls in Laos to be with a foreigner, if the police catch you then you're both in trouble which puts them off I'd imagine. Didn't fill me with confidence either, not sure what the police would do to you but I imagine you'd end up paying a bribe. The stories I've heard from people who did get laid ended with them being asked for money in the morning, the girl 'borrowing' an item of clothing and never being seen again, asking for the taxi fair home, getting the guy to buy them breakfast etc. Basically pro's or semi pro's who instead of coming out straight and asking for money, get payment in an indirect way.

Possibilities:

Myanmar #1? (look at an atlas - its relatively large and and tourists stay away )
Romania- at least as far as Americans are concerned - Is it popular with Europeans?
any of the 'stans' - although i believe that they are mostly Muslim
Georgia (I hear its great - but not sure about the women)
China - you could never explore it all and there is a sexual revolution going on now as we speak.

Best thread I've read in awhile!

Quote: (03-23-2011 04:00 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2011 12:11 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

My thoughts exactly GB! The Balkans is on high alert Two GQ brothas (Me and Fman) will be tearing Macedonia up in a few weeks hitting up Skopje & Kosovo we have a player apartment right on the main square next to the largest mall in the city. I don't think the city is ready.

Already made some solid connections male and female so we are all set. Hoping the Balkans is the undiscovered territory we have been searching for. Another great thing about Skopje...no direct cheapo flights from Euro cities which has kept the drunk Brit Stag parties out.

from the original three examples, the obvious common factor is recent political liberalization.

Hypothetically comment about Iran makes a lot of sense. Same sort of thing could be said about the Arab world in general but Persians probably have the nod for quality. Who is going to Egypt?

re Japan. One of the things about Japan is that it has got hard to even find work teaching English because that place is so full of foreigners. Now that even the finance guys are working from HK it could be a good time to move in to second tier cities in terms of being able to arrange a decent job if that is a concern. also, housing is tricky over there so i would recommend trying to get your ear to the ground in terms of real estate market in dift cities for short term rentals.

In terms of places right now that I personally get the sense are 'ripe' - ethiopia, oil rich -stans, ..

very easy and unexplored but not necessarily worthwhile: non-EU EE, myanmar (i mean really), ..

... interesting topic. ill check back later.