rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming girls at work.

Gaming girls at work.

Now I know the usual response to this is "don't shit where you eat" but there's two reasons why this doesn't matter in this case.

Firstly my job at the moment is a shitty part time retail job which i don't particularly care about I only took it so I didn't have to dip into my savings while I look for something permanent after finishing uni (college)

Secondly its literally a goldmine for cute girls literally 70% of the employees that work my shift pattern are girls and 90% of them pass the boner test its ridiculous.

At the moment i've talked to a few of the girls there and had some general banter, laughs and jokes etc. However the problems are that its hard to follow it up in the future as you either don't see them or have the chance to talk to them. Also alot of them hang around in groups and i find it difficult to interact with groups where everyone knows each other and i'm not apart of the group.The final problem is that I only work 1.5 days a week which makes following up good interactions very hard with people.

So you guys got any tips or tactics to help me with this any suggestions would be a great help.

Gaming girls at work.

TylerDurden, check these out:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23609.html - working at Abercrombie
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4502.html - working in retail

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Gaming girls at work.

Quote: (08-29-2014 09:27 AM)polar Wrote:  

TylerDurden, check these out:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23609.html - working at Abercrombie
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4502.html - working in retail

Cheers I couldn't find anything related when I searched the forum because of the actual titles of the thread.

Gaming girls at work.

Some options:

- Win them over by bringing treats into the break area during one of your shifts. A tank of coffee from Starbucks or whatever trendy coffee shop you have over there or a box of cookies (give them high calorie treats at your own risk). Whatever. Just make sure a couple of people know that they came from you and word will get you around. The cute girls then have a good chance of realizing who you are and thanking you, thus leading to more meetings/interactions. Never underestimate the power of workplace treats.

- All it took for an employee night out at most of my jobs was someone bothering to set it up and invite people. This is especially easy if you get out later at night and everyone is craving some booze and/or weed. You may have to try to be that guy in this case. Get a couple of commitments for something fun after work (drinks, coffee, bowling, food...) and watch the conformist mentality pick up steam. If you have any other suitable male allies you should get them to commit first so when you go to invite some ladies it doesn't seem like you're trying to sucker any of them into a date.

- Ask one of them out. Even if you get rejected, she will tell one of the other girls and then they will all wonder why you picked that one and start to get curious.

- Start bossing people around like you're in charge and see if it makes any of them wet for you.

Gaming girls at work.

Quote: (08-29-2014 10:56 PM)Art Pimp Wrote:  

- All it took for an employee night out at most of my jobs was someone bothering to set it up and invite people. This is especially easy if you get out later at night and everyone is craving some booze and/or weed. You may have to try to be that guy in this case. Get a couple of commitments for something fun after work (drinks, coffee, bowling, food...) and watch the conformist mentality pick up steam. If you have any other suitable male allies you should get them to commit first so when you go to invite some ladies it doesn't seem like you're trying to sucker any of them into a date.
This is actually info Ive been looking for. Ive tried to get a few people to hang out and it either fails or they dont want to, even if weve hung out before. And no one ever asks me to hang out, but they still talk to me enthusiastically, so its not like they hate me. I remember some of the older crew (who have since left) talking about going bowling and to places as a group. So now I just hate all the rejection so much that I dont even try because its such a let down. Forget sex and dating and such, Im just looking to hang out with people outside work since all my school friends are gone pretty much. I guess you just have to start building a group. Early on in working day shift, I thought of asking a few people to go out for pizza or something, but I never did and forgot about it. Ill have to try again next week. Another problem is that theres no group really that I could ask. Like on the overnight, we were very tight knit and went out twice in a year. Now, I have good relations with a lot of people, but not much overlap. I guess I could put a few people together.

HUGE POINT: Being a social organizer looks good to girls. If you are the one arranging stuff, theyll see you as socially important and thats attractive. So arranging a group hangout is game itself.

Quote:Quote:

- Start bossing people around like you're in charge and see if it makes any of them wet for you.
I do this all the time. Its great. Ive worked in my store for over two years, but it was mostly a small group on overnight. When they switched us to days, I had to rapidly adapt to the existing cliques and networks and did pretty well. Just about everyone likes me. When I was part time, I ordered around the full timers. Now Im full time and yell at people to get back to work. Ive "fired" like a third of the store, sometimes several times. Whats funny is how all of them say "Awesome". Such negativity! Ordering around the girls at work and messing with what theyre working on is both fun and can produce results. I make fun of the managers to their faces. I get paid jack shit, but all this makes it fun.

Gaming girls at work.

To break in the group you have to come up with something interesting thing to say and expect nothing in return. Its like you enter a kitchen with 5 people inside and you spontaneously say something. They bite it you're in, they don't you make coffee and leave.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39829-...#pid818767