rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Low Count Women vs Moderate Count Women as LTR Choices

I'm familiar with the well accepted concept of the low partner count woman being more valuable as a long term partner than women with higher notch counts due to the higher count women being unable to properly bond.

I'd like to play devil's advocate here based on discussions I've had with "happily" married women in my set.

I'm talking about women in their mid thirties to early forties. I count four of them that have claimed that one of their deepest regrets is not having "explored more" (code for riding the carousel) in one case one of them talked of "wishing she'd fucked her way across the continent after college". These women are self admittedly low partner count women, all of them blurted this after being plied with alcohol. All of them aren't getting enough at home from what I have understood either. These are also women in the "danger zone" 35-42 when chicks go utterly bat shit and cash in for prizes and ELP fantasies.

So we're talking about women with an N of say less than 5 now in committed LT relationships with successful men - not necessarily attractive ones or particularly sexy, attractive or possessing any game, but good providers nonetheless.

So a low partner count woman will, will always wonder "what she might've missed out on".

Thoughts?

What is the magic number? Discuss.

Quote:Quote:

zero, nil, virgin.

To a certain extent it is human nature to want what you can't have. Everyone who chooses a path will always wonder if they could have been better off with another decision. There is a reason why for all of human history men prefer girls who are virgins for marriage and will not marry a girl who has a bad reputation. If you are a girls first man, it is much different that if you are her 5th or 20th. Relationships where the girl is a virgin will be much more stable and loving on average. Cultures that did not have the custom of marrying a virgin were ultimately out competed by those that did. Purity is lauded as a female virtue all over the world, not just in the western tradition. The magic number for a girl you are considering for marriage or something more permanent is 0.

Quote: (08-27-2014 05:22 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

zero, nil, virgin.

I can't imagine having some cock gobbling slut becoming the mother of my children kissing them with lips and a mouth with such a history

How many of you guys responding have:

A) been in an ltr with a virgin
B) been in an ltr

Jus'sayin'

Quote: (08-27-2014 05:25 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

zero, nil, virgin.

I can't imagine having some cock gobbling slut becoming the mother of my children kissing them with lips and a mouth with such a history
Lol or [Image: biggrin.gif]... Oh! That is not allowed, but I seriously don't know what to say...You are on point though...

read this

If two people are dating, living in the same city, spending most nights of the week together, and are moving toward marriage, doesn’t it make sense to just move in together, and save a little money? Most couples say yes. Though traditional wisdom holds that cohabiting is a bad idea—and historically it has indeed been associated with a higher risk of divorce—moving in together before marriage is the norm among couples today.

But before couples sign a lease together, they would do well to ask themselves: Did we slide into the decision to move in together or did we decide to cohabit?

That question matters in terms of the length and quality of subsequent marriage. Traditionalists tend to think cohabiting before marriage is a bad idea, and progressives are more likely to embrace it, but new research says that’s not the best way to approach the question: The important thing is how couples make the leap into a shared life.

A report released today from the National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia looks at the many factors that predict a high quality marriage. More than one thousand Americans, 18 to 35 years old, who were in a relationship were recruited into the study. Within five years, 418 of those individuals got married. Galena Rhoades (a co-author of this article) and Scott Stanley, both at the University of Denver, looked closely at those who married, probing into their relationship history with their spouse, their relationships with others, and the quality of their marriages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Story

The Science of Cohabitation: A Step Toward Marriage, Not a Rebellion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the main findings was about how couples handle relationship milestones, like moving in together. Every relationship goes through milestones, or transitions, that mark how serious the relationship is getting. Going on a first date is one; a first kiss is another. Other milestones might include the “define the relationship” talk—the moment a couple says they are actually a couple—sex, engagement, marriage, and children.

In the past, these milestones tended to follow a straightforward order that began with courtship, passed the milestones of marriage, cohabitation, and sex, and ended with children. The structure and rigidity of courtship meant that couples had less freedom, but also that each milestone was ritualized with most couples following the same script. Men didn’t just propose to women, for instance; they first attained permission from the father of the bride-to-be. Couples moved through these milestones deliberately, in part due to societal expectations and in part because they knew that each step had life-altering consequences.

Now marriage comes at the end of whatever sequence people want to follow. About nine in 10 couples have sex before marriage, half of all women cohabit before marriage, and four in 10 babies are born to unwed moms.

The freedom to choose any relationship sequence has benefits, but it may also come at a cost long-term. Couples today seem less likely to move through major relationship milestones in a deliberate, thoughtful way. Rather, the new data show that they tend to slide through those milestones. Think of the college couple whose relationship began as a random hookup, the couple who moved in together so that they could pay less rent, or the couple who chose to elope on a whim rather than have a formal wedding. These are couples who, often without realizing it, slid through relationship transitions that could have been planned out, discussed, and debated.

The data show that couples who slid through their relationship transitions ultimately had poorer marital quality than those who made intentional decisions about major milestones. How couples make choices matters. For example, right after moving in with their partners, individuals were asked how they started cohabiting. On a five-point scale, they indicated whether they slid into the move or made a decision about it together. Those who rated their move as a decision had happier marriages later on. Those who moved in together without a mutual commitment to marriage first had lower marriage quality down the line. Twenty-eight percent of people who slid into cohabitation were in happy marriages while 42 percent of those who decided to live together were in high-quality marriages.

Another example is hooking up and its subsequent slide into a relationship. One-third of those who married said their relationship with their eventual spouse began as a hookup, and they, too, were unhappier in their marriages later on.

Couples who slide into cohabitation without formal plans to get married could continue on into marriages that wouldn’t have happened otherwise.

Why do people who decide do better than those who slide through their milestones? The data hint at two possibilities. The first is that those who decide might just be more thoughtful people. For individuals, deciding means thinking carefully about what they want in a romantic partner, in their sexual life, from living together, and in having children—and keeping these desires in mind as they navigate relationships. For couples, deciding means taking the time to communicate and to make mutual decisions when something important is at stake. Couples who decide rather than slide also have more practice working together and are likely better at proactively talking through important life issues, a skill that could help them build a happy marriage.

When partners slide, they tend to be less thoughtful, which could have negative consequences, like marrying a poor match. For example, couples who slide into cohabitation without formal plans to get married could continue on into marriages that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. The problem with cohabitation is inertia. It is much harder for couples to put an end to their relationship when they live together. They buy furniture together, get used to the routine of living together, and split bills and rent. Research shows that these constraints could prevent them from breaking up.

Deciding rather than sliding revolves around commitment—not just to each other, but to the decision itself. Making a decision, research shows, sets individuals up for better follow-through. Further, most cultures have strong and public relationship rituals that help the couple make the decision and see it through. The engagement is the perfect example. There is a societal script for getting engaged that makes it less likely for couples to slide into an engagement. As two people approach an engagement, each partner has (hopefully) determined that he or she wants to spend his or her life with the other, there is usually an expensive ring involved, and the engagement announcement tells the world that the couple plans on getting married. The very act of making the decision to get engaged leads to all of the preparations for the marriage and likely to a stronger commitment to it.

zero, nil, virgin.

On this one, I'd have my preference in this order: virgin, moderate count, low count.

Low count is the most dangerous in my opinion as the girl has just gotten a taste for a variety of cock an may regret stopping the cock carousel early as she's just gotten on.

Take me for example, after 2 or 3 different girls I went ballistic for pussy and did not slow down until I had lost an accurate count up unto my 40s. At that point i had felt like I have gorged myself on the buffet and started to slow down. If I had gotten married/LTR before 15 I would have been a huge risk for cheating.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (08-27-2014 05:25 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

zero, nil, virgin.

100% agree! And who really knows what you're getting these days (especially when it comes to Westernized women). They lie about everything, especially how many carousels they've been on.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (08-27-2014 06:02 PM)getswole Wrote:  

How many of you guys responding have:

A) been in an ltr with a virgin
B) been in an ltr

Jus'sayin'

I qualify for both. Got into an LTR with both virgins after I deflowered them.

For me? They were the best relationships. I got the full brunt of their infatuation and love and I get to mold them to my desires and tastes.

And - they're not so jaded that I can teach a red pill truth or two on the sly so that things go even smoother than they already do.

TL: DR: I vote for option C:
A: mod-count
B: low-count
C: no-count.

Wald

My first LTR (this is going waaaay back) was a virgin and I deflowered her. She was totally devoted until I dumped her 1.5 years later and broke her heart.

Barry

Quote:What is the magic number? Discuss.

zero, nil, virgin.

No count is best. After virginity is gone and the partner has fled the coop, women become damaged and thus their slide towards whoredom takes center stage as she finds out that 'relationships aren't important to powerful men'... The more partners she has, the less ability to bond with anyone long term. Think about it like the first time you approached the woman of your dreams. If she had said yes to your advances, married you and had children, you probably wouldn't care about dating anyone else. Women don't hunger for cock, they hunger for real MEN who act like men... and real men want REAL virgins.

Accountability to a relationship is 50% man 50% woman. Those 'happily married women' are not happy or they wouldn't be with you, don't kid yourself, they are whores in sheeps clothing who belong to men who have no game.

By pumping and dumping a virgin you are creating a whore, tread lightly for it is you who has the ability to create or destroy feminism and female promiscuity.

Quote: (08-27-2014 09:44 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

By pumping and dumping a virgin you are creating a whore, tread lightly for it is you who has the ability to create or destroy feminism and female promiscuity.

I've popped a few cherries and the following happens:

1) Becomes Alpha widows
2) Completely descend into degeneracy

Never have pumped and dumped a virgin, they've become attached and super submissive so I keep them around due to pure femininity and the fact that all the virgins I've been with run beta game on me showering with gifts and affection [Image: blush.gif]

Hmmm, this is an interesting question. I am not sure I have an answer, so I will just share my experience.

Sluts V. Good Girls: Pros and Cons

Sluts:

I waited a few years to go to college. This meant I was 21 my freshman year and I had been dating this cheerleader from HS that I had a crush on during a big chunk of HS. This isn't about her though.

This is about what I noticed at my Big State U. Leaving degrees of sociability aside (i.e. whether they were wall-flowers, incels, players, fratbros/sorostitutes, etc.) the people I got to know during my first few years at college broke down into two groups. First, I went to a dry school. No drinking on campus. I was 21 my freshman year, that alone made me popular as hell in the freshman dorms (I also stayed in the dorm that has been known as the party dorm for longer than I have been alive, it was known as such when my dad went there in the 60's). Also, this State U gets named as one of the top 5 or so top 10 party schools as ranked by playboy about every three-five years.

During game season it is a mess. No one is sober on campus over the weekends and if it is a home game, then we end up with about 100k non-students (with about 35k students) roaming around campus being drunk.

So, A Lot Of Partying.

Back to the point. I noticed two basic types of people. Those that had a relationship from High School/College that lasted a few years and those that didn't. Now, out of the people I knew there was a lot of overlap. There were the players from High School that had been dating the same girl, who now went to the same college he did, and then there were the betas and lower who had managed to snag an appropriate girl during orientation, sometimes reaching higher in the socio-sexual hierarchy than they probably would have been able to if it wasn't for being new on campus or a few years older or whatever.

On the other side of it, you had the single incels who longed for a girlfriend and the somewhat beta and sometime alpha guys who just wanted to party.

What I saw isn't all that surprising, if you think about it. Those with relationships didn't tend to last. While those who were single got tired of being single and found a LTR after a year or so.

I knew a lot of guys and gals who felt like they were missing out on their ONE-TRUE-CHANCE by being in college and also being in a relationship. What happened to them?

In my experience they dumped their boyfriend, rarely was it the other way around, and hooked up with one or two guys and then within less than a month they were in a new LTR with some guy who was, at best, on the same level or a point or two higher than their previous boyfriend. In many cases, the girls ended up with lower level guys.

Imagine the, true story here, fairly popular artistic guy studying philosophy and physics whose family has a lawyer and doctor in it and is upper-middle class. She dumps him, and ends up with a pot-head who drops out the next semester while he gets laid a time or two over the few semesters that I knew him and I don't really know what happened after that. Maybe it worked out for her and him, or what.

I know that this type of thinking causes a lot of High School level drama in college, and unfortunately way after, with couples breaking up and then getting back together and then breaking up and the cycle continues.

Anyways, that is what I have noticed from that side. On the other end, it seemed to me that girls wanted to spend the first 3 or 4 years of their 5-6 year college (gotta count leap years and travel abroad and the two semesters of probation from partying too much, lol [Image: smile.gif]) wanting nothing more than to play the field while even the higher level betas and lower alphas eventually got tired of getting maybe one bang for every 200 drunked approaches (just my guess) and would spend a lot of time wanting a relationship.

Then around year 4 or so, this all changes and does a 180. The girls see some of their gfs getting married and moving in with higher status guys and they go on LTR-search mode, while the guys have started to hone their game and even the lower betas have usually gotten laid a few times or had one or two short lived relationships.

(though not all, I have known a few guys that just withdrew from the social scene because they were incel from day one)

So, what is the point here. To be honest, I am not sure. This is just what I observed years ago while in college and while taking a break from college but still living right off of campus and partying to much and then when I went back to college a few years later, it was the same.

I guess, the really interesting thing to notice is that the guys who did have some game and status usually ended up in LTRs with women of lower status than what they would typically bang. I had a number of roommates and friends from the dorms who seemed to fall into those types of relationships. One was hooking up with this Megan Fox lookalike for awhile and then later ended up in a multiple-year long relationship with a chick who couldn't be higher than a 6. I don't know if they are still together, haven't talked to them in a long time. But I saw a lot of that type of thing.

With me, I have avoided LTRs ever since my gf from right after HS fucked me over my sophomore/junior year.

So, here is some of my personal experience instead of just observations.

Sluts/High N-count chicks/Whores

Pros:

These girls can be a lot of fun. Thankfully, I have never really had much of an LTR with one. I had a few month long relationships a few times in High School and College with a few, but nothing exceeding fuck buddy status.

Anyways, they really can be a lot of fun guys. You just can't treat them like a gf or like they are worthy of being your gf, because will scare them away

Read that again, I bolded it for a reason. In my experience the best way to end a fuck buddy relationship with one, no matter whether you are getting tired of her or maybe she is developing feelings for you, is to become emotional with her. Hell, in my experience that works with good girls too. Alpha fucks, beta Cucks.

But they really can be a lot of fun. They are used to sex, they have been sexually opened/broken in. I don't know if all of them actually genuinely enjoy sex or not. Really, does it matter???

Now, I am going to speak generally about my own experiences but know that there could be an entire dictionary written just on the various types of sluts. In my experience, every one has come from a divorced/broken home or from a Single-Mother-By-Choice (SMBC) home. Most have eating disorders and/or engage in some cutting.

NOTE: Beware of Crazy.

But, they do seem to be located all over the spectrum. Many are just fun to fuck. They seem prone to less drama, again don't treat them like a gf, and generally have a more masculine point of view. (**NOTE** If you have found a slut that is drama free then you have either found a Unicorn and need to contact the proper wild life authorities or you are fucking a tranny** [Image: wink.gif])

One of the nice things is the low levels of resistance. I don't just mean last minute resistance, but resistance to sexual things in general.

I remember one girl, Brianna. She was about a 7, brunette, big tits and big ass. She was the girl that you hook up with from a house party, by simply offering to smoke her out in your dorm room , who doesn't even smoke your weed and simply takes off her shirt and bra and kisses you within a minute of you closing and locking your dorm door. She was also the type of slut that literally fucked her way through most of my bros, and a few female friends too, over the course of a semester. She was laid back and cool. Very sexually open. I didn't have to ask or beg or anything to experiment with her. She was just always DTF. Didn't matter when. I could call her up and let her into the men's side of the dorm and within a minute she would be blowing me or letting me assfuck her. I have a handful of other girls like her, but this is getting long enough and thinking back on it they were all pretty much the same in so many fucking ways. Kind of eerie, actually.

Cons:

Heightened risk of STDS. (nuff said)

The two biggest cons from the Brianna's of the world come from the fact that she is a slut.

1. I said she fucked her way through my social circle. Well, it's true and that could be very annoying and confusing at times. Luckily, she didn't cause any drama or anything. At least not that I knew of or can remember right now.

The main thing was that she would show up at one of our dorms or apartments and chill. Then the night would wind down and when you thought she might fuck you that night you might find her slinking off to one of your bros rooms. That can definitely be annoying with respect to logistics. I mean, if you are the one to invite her over to smoke and drink with you and your buddies, then you would think she would have the decency to fuck you that night and not one of your roommates.

The other thing that I have found to be a bit of a problem with the Brianna's of the world is that they may actually be more sexually adventurous than you are. Sticking with Brianna, but damn do I have some stories about a few other sluts, there was one time that I was fucking her in her room.

I had just gotten done fucking her in her ass and I think I made some joke about something. I don't really remember. All I remember is her digging through her junked up room (sluts tend to be much more...ummmm...domestically unkempt...[Image: confused.gif] than non-sluts in my experience) and she found one of her shoe boxes full of sex toys.

She proceeds to pull out about three or four pairs of anal beads and asks me if I would like to use them on her. Now, I had been around the block a few times at this point. I had even done some group stuff and touched into the swinging/BDSM sphere a bit (though unfortunately the full fmf threesome bang has alluded me to this day), but I had never done anything with anal beads. Hell, I don't think I had even seen any porn using anal beads at that time in my life (not sure I have at this time in my life, might have to remedy that later...[Image: tard.gif]).

So, I fucked her a bit with them and I had NO idea what I was doing. After a minute or two, I got bored and just went back to raw dogging her brown eye. Now, that may not seem like a big deal and it really wasn't but I have had a few experience with sluts where it almost or did ruin the bang because they bring out something and catch you off guard with some sort of crazy sex stuff. It happened recently to my brother. He went on a date with a chick from OKcupid and he said he knew he was about to bang her. They get to her apt and she shows him a fucking sex dungeon with a sex swing and chains and all sorts of stuff. He said his face turned white and he felt so out of his element that he freaked out a bit and left. He is so stubbornly beta/blue pill it pisses me off, but he is slowly learning.

So, anyways.

Good Girls
:

Pros:

I don't think I really need to go into too much detail on this. Low N-count is itself a pro. Being more feminine and girly, yup PRO. More modest. Yup.

One of the nice things about Good Girls is that you get to break them in sexually. You get to be, if not their first pretty close, their first real experience into sex. Even if they have had a few partners, odds are they weren't that great. There is something...I don't know how to call it, it is just nice...to being the first guy to give her a toe curling, thigh shivering orgasm. To being the guy to take her anal Vcard. To being the guy to really open her up sexually and to watch as she discovers that naughty side of herself that she has been keeping bottled up beneath the surface.

It is magical. You grow and learn about her and she grows and learns about herself. It is almost (so for being a beta faggot here) like you to grow into one. There is something...I guess it is called intimacy...that develops. A strong bond. Maybe even love. Not just lust. I am not talking about that hamsterese bitch talk about "falling in love, falling out of love" shit. No, a deep love that goes beyond simple lust and the desire to fuck. A bond similar to friendship, but deeper or greater. I don't know, this sounds too faggoty to continue but I have felt it a few times. It's like one of the best drug highs you can get.

Cons:

Everything I just fucking wrote above and more.

First, you spend all that fucking time opening her up sexually. I don't really know the best ways to describe it, but if you look at these girls compared to sluts....the biggest difference is a lack of resistance and reassurance with sluts. With good girls it seems like you have a never ending road of resistance and the need to be reassured, and all this on top of shit tests and drama and what not.

Every little step you take towards opening her up sexually is just time consuming. Don't get me wrong. When you finally do turn her into your sex kitten, it is amazing. You will have taught her how to deep throat and she will gag on your cock with a smile on her face as you pat her on the head and say, "such a good lil slut..".

She will learn to love it all. But it is so much fucking work compared to sluts. You will have the argument with her about strip clubs and she will throw a temper tantrum about you going to one with your buddies....but eventually you will open her up sexually, and then when you pick her up on a Friday and ask her where she want to eat, she will want to go to hooters. After that she will want to go to the strip club with you and after that, before you get her home, she is sucking you off while you are driving. Then you spend the night fucking her in the ass while she asks you which strippers tits you liked best. It can be great...but it is so much fucking work.

And then what happens bros? You have invested all this time and energy, months and possible even a year or so. You have opened her up sexually. You know all her fantasies. She is willing to indulge your every whim. You even get some fmf action going on with her and some of her friends. And then what happens.

The relationship ends. She has some sort of pavlovian response to some dude her whipped out his dick and she sucks like a hoover. Maybe you find out she cheated on you. Or maybe she didn't. Doesn't matter. Even if you handle the break-up with class this time, compared to other times, it is still over.

All that time and energy invested into making her into your sex kitten. Opening her up sexually. Breaking her pussy. Now, she isn't the good girl anymore. She is just another slut. But instead of being your slut. She is being a slut to some other guy.

So, the question is which is better? Good girls v. sluts? In my experience the answer is a matter of degrees. That slut was some guys good girl before you (or she was born that way) and that good girl will eventually, if you know what you are doing, become your slut with a ton of effort and then some other guys slut without much effort from him.

Which would you rather be?

TLDR: They all are pretty much sluts. Relationships are usually more about you than about them. Lust/Love is nothing more than chemicals in your brain giving you a high. Focus on the bang.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Quote: (08-27-2014 05:09 PM)getswole Wrote:  

These women are self admittedly low partner count women, all of them blurted this after being plied with alcohol.

AKA, "truth serum".

You'd be right if women were (on average) prone to learning from experience. However, they do not. A woman who has had 20 cocks before being married is far more likely to fantasize about them than to actually appreciate the current one.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before