rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to automate you online POF/OKC/SA/Etc messages!

I'll show you guys how to to automate messages so you can do a message blast. It makes online game pretty efficient and easy.

SA/Match/OKC - It will work automatically with no profile limit.

OKC only lets you message 30 bitches per day.
Match has a 50 message limit per 24 hours
SA, not sure about it.

The limits apply even if you aren't using the automation system.

POF - It will only let you run the automation one message at a time, it's easier than copying and pasting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download iMacros for firefox - it records your keystrokes/clicks whenever you click "record", the actions are repeated whenever you click on "play".

Select on profile
Record your moves on said profile.
By this I mean,
click on "remove from search" (Match) or "hide" (OKC),
then "send email",
paste email,
then send email.
Stop recording.

Edit the macro where it states Tab T=1 to Tab T=2
This allows the action to be repeated on a second tab, the steps can be copied and pasted. You can do as many tabs as you want as long as the "Tab T=#" is changed to 2 3 4 5 etc.

Then open as many profiles as you wish, and let it play.

Here's how I do it:
Open 50 match profiles, let it play.
When it plays, pastes the message and subject line, and sends the message. Unfortunately I have not been able to find a way to remove the profiles from future searches.

You can also record it once and play it as needed if you don't want to mass message at once.

This works better if you're trying to target a few girls and don't want to keep rewriting openers or are too lazy to edit the macros.

iMacros also exists for Chrome but I heard it does not work as good as the Firefox version due to changes in Chrome by Google that limit iMacros' capabilities.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I thought you were busy working oil?

Quote: (08-25-2014 02:23 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I'll show you guys how to to automate messages so you can do a message blast. It makes online game pretty efficient and easy.

SA, not sure about it.

POF - It will only let you run the automation one message at a time, it's easier than copying and pasting.

Download iMacros for firefox - it records your keystrokes/clicks whenever you click "record", the actions are repeated whenever you click on "play".

Select on profile
By this I mean,
then "send email",
paste email,
then send email.
Stop recording.

This allows the action to be repeated on a second tab, the steps can be copied and pasted. You can do as many tabs as you want as long as the "Tab T=#" is changed to 2 3 4 5 etc.

Here's how I do it:
When it plays, pastes the message and subject line, and sends the message. Unfortunately I have not been able to find a way to remove the profiles from future searches.

You can also record it once and play it as needed if you don't want to mass message at once.

This works better if you're trying to target a few girls and don't want to keep rewriting openers or are too lazy to edit the macros.

iMacros also exists for Chrome but I heard it does not work as good as the Firefox version due to changes in Chrome by Google that limit iMacros' capabilities.

Thanks man! This will be really useful.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Is Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V not good enough? I feel like I missed something her.e

Quote: (08-25-2014 02:23 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

SA, not sure about it.

Select on profile
By this I mean,
then "send email",
paste email,
then send email.
Stop recording.

Here's how I do it:

ha! I've run functions like this in other software but never thought of it for nefarious means like this. Good one!

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (08-25-2014 02:26 PM)Kaii Wrote:  

Thanks man! This will be really useful.

Quote: (08-25-2014 06:25 PM)horn Wrote:  

Is Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V not good enough? I feel like I missed something her.e

This makes it easier to do, just press one button instead of Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V 100 times. I change to a smaller keyboard so pressing so many times places strain on my fingers..

Quote: (08-26-2014 09:44 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

ha! I've run functions like this in other software but never thought of it for nefarious means like this. Good one!

I know about it in Excel but never thought there was a browser version of it.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (08-25-2014 02:25 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I thought you were busy working oil?

Oil gigs have time off too......thanks for outing me yesterday in that oil patch pic. [Image: banana.gif]