rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aurini and Jordon Owen making an expose of SJW in Video games and Tech

Here is their Patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/thesarkeesianeffect

Please support the project.

I've had a long conversation with Aurini about this film. It's a film that needs to be made. The stuff they're aiming to do will expose the business model behind social justice warrior cons. They've got some inside info Aurini shared with me that I can't share, but trust me - it'll be big.

We write a lot about SJW, but a full feature length film can't be ignored. Imagine being able to share the ideas we talk about online by telling your friends "check out this film on Netflix." They will have to respond. It will change the conversation.

I've kicked in my 50$. I suggest you donate too.

EDIT - Also, this is their pitch video:

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

There is certainly a place for such a film. Hoping Aurini and Owen do a stellar job.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (08-24-2014 12:20 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I've had a long conversation with Aurini about this film. It's a film that needs to be made. The stuff they're aiming to do will expose the business model behind social justice warrior cons. They've got some inside info Aurini shared with me that I can't share, but trust me - it'll be big.

We write a lot about SJW, but a full feature length film can't be ignored. Imagine being able to share the ideas we talk about online by telling your friends "check out this film on Netflix." They will have to respond. It will change the conversation.

repertoire

EDIT - Also, this is their pitch video:

Yeah it will be awesome if we have in our repertoire this kind of evidence in a well researched and properly sourced film. In regards to donations though I currently am not employed so I unfortunately cannot help with my own money currently [Image: confused.gif]

Thanks, guys! I don't want to say too much just yet, but...

You don't defeat the SJWs by attacking them; that's their business model. Provoke attack, call yourself a victim, and profit. You have to come in at an angle. Sarkeesian & Quinn are schelling points, but the argument isn't about them. Rather than address the question "What are they saying?" we're going to look at what they're doing.

I promise you that we are going to bust our asses to make this both professional and mainstream. Already we have about a dozen SJWs trying to shut us down through legal chicanery.

Sorry for stating the obvious but, what will this achieve?

Films which expose the truth don't destroy the target it is intended for, it rarely does. Even moreso when it comes to feminists and these social justice warrior types.

Look at it this way

What the MSM will pick up is a film made to make women look bad. It doesn't matter if you throw up all kinds of evidence. They have a lot of people on their side by default and it merely proves their point that people (mainly men) are out to get them.

All it will take is these hipster journalist types who have their balls shrinkwrapped on a woman's mantlepiece to collaborate with the army of Wks already enlisted by the likes of Zoe Quinn and their female co-workers and you have a shit show with the predictable headlines.

Youtube will ban it on harassment grounds. Liveleak won't give a shit but they have lost credibility with the MSM over hosting the beheading video recently so it will be 50/50 there.

What other major platform will host the video which a large number of people will see.

Further to that point. Who outside of the gaming industry will care? I think if you asked the average COD/Battlefield player who Zoe Quinn is or name 5 games journalists they would come up blank.

Further more, this happened in the indie games category. Even more distance will be made on this point alone and still less people will care.

If this zoe actually prevented the launch of a major title and was found to corrupt major chains such as IGN then I reckon the industry would take heed and shitlist her but from what I know about the guys in games development and marketing, they won't care.

If the final product doesn't come off like a screed, but then the mainstream media starts denouncing it, that would be the best possible outcome. People will be drawn to watching it because they've been told not to, and once they see that it isn't some looney tunes "9/11 was the jews!" style conspiracy theory then they'll actually be convinced for a change.

Quote: (08-24-2014 07:33 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Films which expose the truth don't destroy the target it is intended for, it rarely does. Even moreso when it comes to feminists and these social justice warrior types.

Exactly; this won't be a debunking. This will be an expose.

Our main goal is to get this into the public sphere. Right now, 99% of people hear nothing but two groups in a locked room. One is shouting "Sexist woman hater!" The other is shouting "Sex scandal!" They assume both sides are composed of idiots and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

This piece will confirm a lot of stuff you already suspect, but it won't blow YOUR mind - what it will do is change the nature of the discourse.

As for distribution - this won't be just a bunch of youtube/blip.tv vids. We're going to get it into places that will demand attention.

Quote: (08-24-2014 07:33 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Look at it this way

What the MSM will pick up is a film made to make women look bad. It doesn't matter if you throw up all kinds of evidence. They have a lot of people on their side by default and it merely proves their point that people (mainly men) are out to get them.

All it will take is these hipster journalist types who have their balls shrinkwrapped on a woman's mantlepiece to collaborate with the army of Wks already enlisted by the likes of Zoe Quinn and their female co-workers and you have a shit show with the predictable headlines.

Youtube will ban it on harassment grounds. Liveleak won't give a shit but they have lost credibility with the MSM over hosting the beheading video recently so it will be 50/50 there.

What other major platform will host the video which a large number of people will see.

Further to that point. Who outside of the gaming industry will care? I think if you asked the average COD/Battlefield player who Zoe Quinn is or name 5 games journalists they would come up blank.

Further more, this happened in the indie games category. Even more distance will be made on this point alone and still less people will care.

If this zoe actually prevented the launch of a major title and was found to corrupt major chains such as IGN then I reckon the industry would take heed and shitlist her but from what I know about the guys in games development and marketing, they won't care.

Any chance to expose the world to neo-feminist hippocrisy, and the SJWs who blindly follow needs to be taken. Besides, it sit back and do nothing to what a beta would do.

SJW= Middle-class white girls who think they're "oppressed" because they can't get a job with their gender studies degree.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

i've been at clash with Jordan in the past for his major dissing of PUA's, but Aurini is a real dude sk I'll make sure to put my differences aside and support it with a donation.

These guys do not seem trustworthy, guys before making your video try to work on seeming a bit more "normal". I agree with your message but watching your video the way you two present yourself made me immediately distrust you both.

Quote: (08-25-2014 10:34 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

These guys do not seem trustworthy, guys before making your video try to work on seeming a bit more "normal". I agree with your message but watching your video the way you two present yourself made me immediately distrust you both.

Untrustworthy?

I've been writing in the manosphere since before 'manosphere' was even a word. Go ask Forney, Clarey, Donovan, or any number of other people how 'trustworthy' I am.

Aurini's legit, he's been around for a while. He's got a cool art style and a good voice, and plenty of interesting things to say.

That said I don't know how they're gonna hit 15k when they're not even a third of the way there.

Quote: (08-25-2014 10:34 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Given the average person their age, what would that mean exactly? Maybe Jordon Owen should lose about 20kg of muscle? Maybe Aurini should grow an ironic handlebar moustache? Maybe they should each wear suspenders and nineteenth century gold panning outfits? Maybe just generally look useless as fuck like the average Millennial? You tell me.

I've read Aurini on and off for the past couple of years (don't know anything about Jorden Owen). He seems as legit as someone I don't even know can seem. Sure, he has his own style that's a little unusual, but everyone has to have their own style and that's his. It's better to be slightly infamous than forgettable. If it works for him, then right on. Most of the time, I reckon he looks snappy as hell in those suits of his. The dude is ten times as sharp as the average guy his age.

The delivery in that video is obviously not going to be on a par with something coming out of a multi-million dollar outfit. They're learning as they go along, and I think they did a decent job in that video. I actually think that Aurini's videos are generally pretty well put together for what they are. I'm sure if you see where he's at in five years, he'll have honed his craft even more. More to the point, rather than the massive amount of bitching and moaning that generally occurs in the manosphere (something I am equally guilty of), these guys are actually trying to take the bull by the horns and produce something. Give the man/men a break.